๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ

839 43 10
By Chimmy_Zean

  There she sat by the luxurious bed all alone. The room shone bright due to the in-coming sunlight, as it reveals various delicacies that cost tons of fortunes. The room painted in white and dark with icy blue.

  Ice patterns coloured in white tattered around the wallpaper, beautiful gold chandelier hung by the high ceiling, along with a pair of French window stood by the wall, with obvious signs of balcony exist behind the those window door.

  Most of the room's furniture are coloured white and shades of blue, It seems to be her favourite colour. Though, she did not remember having blue as her favourite colour.....Wasn't it brown?

  Oh right....Of course. This, all of these does not belong to the woman who sat by the bed dressed in soft and comfortable robe dress. The room are all historical's contents, the ones you'll see in historic documentary or manhwas yes?

  Other then that, the woman could not seem to move herself. She sat there like a lifeless doll filled with sorrow. Though, could you blame her? I don't think so.

   I don't think it is easy to accept some truths isn't it right? Maybe for some, regardless everyone has their own opinions and not all could always agree on one's opinions nor empathise truly with things they aren't familiar with. 

  The woman had her head down low, hands softly clenching one another. Face lack of any emotion that humans often shown. 

   A knock snapped the woman out of her daze, lifting her head to look at the door as a voice spark behind them. "Your highness, please excuse my rudeness but...."

  "His majesty the emperor ask for an audience with you, please let me help you to get ready your highness" It is the personal maid that 'she' had choosen by herself. A sweet child that always kind and soft with everyone.

  The woman did not meant to doze off for so long because of what she heard, guilt gripping her tight as the maid ask her concern. "Your highness? are you alright?" 

  Oh, she is such sweet child...

  "Of course....You may come in, Tanisa" The lady announce her presence, voice strong and sturdy that show clear indication of holding high authority then most.

  Earlane Theresa Andromeda. The second born from the empress and emperor, a true blood to the royal family, followed by a younger brother and another younger sister.

 As for the eldest child, the crown prince. In line for the throne, working by his father side to take on the throne and inheritance. 

  The second born Earlane, known for her attractive looks, wisdom, well mannered lady yet sly in her own way. Many had warned those who tried to talk to her to be always wary around the woman.

  Along with her high intelligence pursuing business and economic departments as well as her unique writing style that catches many attention of both Nobles and Commoners considering she do wrote novels and guide books.

 Such a striking name for a vicious villainess, don't you agree?.  The villainess who brought ruin to those who stand in her way of pursuing her ambitions. 

  Using authority, intelligence, connections, and strategy for her pursue and eliminations of those who's a thorn on her side. 

  Although some of her doings are considered cruel, to Earlane, it doesn't mean much and simply nothing to bat an eye on. Her ways of sight could be said stubborn and won't change her mind once its been set.

   You'll never knew the end of a journey if you don't gave you're best. Is what she said to those who question her ways. Nonetheless she hardly receive punishments for her doings.

   Although what Earlane does to reach a goal are wrong, her strong ambitions and beliefs are admirable to be truth. Not giving up easily and continue onwards no matter what people threw at her.

  Be it rude slurs and comments, rude glances, or those who dare to betray her. She kept going until it reach the end, losing those by her side as she does so.

  Until then, she is a villain who will be alone forevermore. Consider it to be a punishment for her wrongdoings.

  "Your highness, we are ready" The maid calls for her master as she bows respectfully. In return the maid received a satisfied hum coming from the other as they stood from their seat.

  "Alright then, do me a favour and clean my chamber" The fine lady spoke, while she walks away towards the well decorated double door in process of leaving them.

  Dressed in fine gown consist of layering silk with lace, woven from the finest materials a noble could ever think of. Dark blue being its main colour with flowery patterns made from lace dyed in black to entirely cover the main silk dress.

  Resulting a puffy kind of long dresses below her knees, while the upper parts fit her body showing its natural curves, they called it trumpet skirts. The dress itself is unique compared to what noble ladies normally wear.

  Being it puffy and closed all up for most part. As many does not welcome new kind of style, but soon enough they will come to an acceptation. Just like tide waves against rocks, with time it will erode eventually. 

  Meanwhile Earlane has her back exposed, with thin gold chains decorating them in, one would be reminded of 'Monstera Deliciosa' leaf pattern that loosely dangle on her back, moving slightly with each step she took.

   The dress itself doesn't have any long sleeves being it sleeve-less dress, and rather choosing silk evening gloves that reach up few inches above her elbow. It fits perfectly for Earlane.

  Her hair are done in letting them loose, with the upper part braided into a flower shaped with few gold strands visible in her braids as well as a flowery gold hair pin with blue gemstones.

 Along with pair of 'Burmese Sapphire' earrings, as it comes in a set with a necklace as well, sitting nicely by her neck in a choker style.

  Such a walking beauty with poisonous toxin. But perhaps, this time would be different. This isn't the Earlane they all knew and recognise.

   This is Sung Areum who died in her own home. And she will begin a new journey, using the knowledge she has from previous life to her advantage.

  A new journey as Earlane Theresa Andromeda. And took over the throne instead of plunged aside by her eldest brother.

   ====================  

  "Morning Hyung! Whats up?" The young man in his early twenties greeted joyously, as he swiftly grabbed a pair of mugs, proceeding to pour the smoothie consist of berries he has just made to serve the other as a welcome drink. 

  "Morning to you as well" His brother greeted sounding disinterest as usual, taking ahold of the mug Seojun has given to him, taking a sip before placing them down.

  It is a quiet morning to be described. The sun has long risen from its depth of horizon, shining its light down on earth indicating a brand new day has officially begin.

  There isn't much of words spoken between the In's siblings. Seojun currently cleaning the supplies he used as sounds of water splashing around could be heard clearly, along with its running water.

  While Hyunwoo, running down his slender, calloused fingers down the tablet inspecting a file as he took sips every so often.

  Not long after, Seojun clap his hand together for a few times out of habit, turning around to face his older brother who then placed the tablet down with a thud. Seemingly unbothered by the fact it could have cracked or worse, broken.

   "Father's secretary has send the files containing you're new assistant. I have send it to you, take a look"  With that said, the younger blinked for a few times, confused. But soon he held out his phone from the pocket of his apron.

  Just like what Hyun-woo stated, he had send the files through their messaging app. The younger huffed a breath seeing how competent and strict his brother could be, leaning by the counter as he open the virtual file.

  The information are quite long to Seojun preferences, moving from the counter as he took a seat beside Hyun-woo and sat himself;f the opposite way from Hyun-woo, facing the window meanwhile Hyun-woo faced the kitchen which is they are back-to-back. 

  Taking his own glass as he continues on while enjoying the smoothie he made. To summarise them, here goes;

 Name: Sung Areum| Age: 24

  A woman in her mid twenties, born in Korea at 29 September, currently she stays is in Seongnam's province. Sung Areum's parents are divorced and she is taken care of by her mother, Sung Ha-eun.

  Sung Ha-eun, 52 years old.  Work as a senior attorney in Korea's law firm. She is quite well known due to her continues wins in court, as well as her strong stand with the law and beliefs.

  The woman is raised in a good family, schools are fine and dandy, there is no crime records that she has done. And able to get scholarship in a prestigious school outside Korea, in the same country that Seojun's parents currently reside in.

  And it seems Seojun's father had took interest and recognition with Areum's achievements and intellects. It is also stated that Sung Areum has been in contacts with the In's family for some time.

  Both of his mother and father approve of Sung Areum's well-mannered behaviour as well as her intelligence, resulted them to entrust an important position to be Seojun's assistant. With such talent, they put her beside their child deeming it worthy of praise.

  Beside the standard information, there is a photo taken of the woman. And Seojun has to admit, Sung Areum looks adorable and youthful rather then what he expected her to be. Brown eyes and dark hair just like his.

  "Hmm....I see..." That is what Seojun muttered before closing the file and setting his phone aside, taking the mug and proceed to finish them in one go, slowly of course.

  "Ah...Also.." This took the younger's attention as he stopped his drinking and looked to the side towards Hyun-woo. Seojun hummed, as in encouraging his older brother to continue his words.

  "I have been informed, an unknown Awakened one entered Korea, it is estimated they arrived few months ago" He spoke with hints of hesitation and slight confusion. Which perks up Seojun's interest.

  Was there anything like this in the webtoon?? "An awaken? Is there something the matter with this particular individual?" It is always a good thing to be aware on you're surroundings is what some would say. 

  Seojun known the plot of Eleceed, but something like this was never mentioned. And lets not forget, Hyun-woo held a high position among Korea's awakeners therefor if something such as this bothering him, then it must be a bigger problem.

   Awakeners could go in and out of Korea as they please, mostly they go without someone watching their movements, or in case if an organisation had send an representative to handle a business on their behalf.

  But those with high position are in need to be monitored if they are planning to stay in Korea, and that is for safety reason.

  "An agent of ours had said to sense a strong aura belonged to none other then an awakener, I'm afraid there is something brewing....Considering they have been under the radar for so long" The older stated rather cautiously.

  "Hmmm I see....Has the others been informed of this?" Curiously he ask, mumbling quietly as he too starting to feel uneasy.

  "As for now no, there is not much of an information regarding them..." He admits solemnly, although the younger notices the frown he holds. And couldn't help himself to dig for more.

  "Then...What is it? You seem very determined regarding this..Uhm, incident I suppose...." The atmosphere affects Seojun's ways of perspective as he hesitate to word his statement, nonetheless curiosity still arose.

  There isn't much that could bother Hyun-woo, therefor this isn't something to be look down upon. He knew very well there is those who takes pleasure in destroying others, such as awakeners comes to Korea to destroy them and took over the land.

  "Well....hmmm, how do I say this" Hyun-woo spoke airy, dropping his head down as his shoulder act as the supporter for his head not to bang the table, chuckling deeply as if he had done something terrible and regretting them.

  "Take your time, I'll wait" Seojun on the other hand re-assure, though he himself began to feel angsty in his seat, not liking how Hyun-woo act as of now.

  Hyun-woo raised his head with closed eyes after some moments of recollecting silence, taking in a deep inhale as he puff them out. 

  "That agent came back injured severely....He....Sounds so horrified...So, so terrified as if there is a monster worse then humanity has ever seen" 

  Oh?

  "The way his voice trembles while calling me...Words could not seem to form, he kept trying to say something but it wasn't making any sense. I found it strange and alarming to see the state he is in" 

  "The agent is one of our best, Choi Jinwoo. He rarely react to something threatening like that, from what I remembered he would flee if its too much and inform directly to me to handle the matter"

  "I inform few other agents to send him into the hospital for awhile, he needed to calm down so the doctor took some measures to calm his nerves and healed his wound, although few are still in need of care"

   The younger frown at his statement, switching sides as he sat straight and faced the older. Choi Jinwoo is one of the best agent they have. Out of all Seojun recognise  that man's talents and professionalism in this field of work, hardly ever make mistakes during work .

  "Was it that worse???" The older gave him a nod to affirm his question. This makes Seojun to have more question as it goes on, but regardless shut his mouth and let the older continue, he'll ask once it deem fit.

  "Later yesterday night I receive another call from him, this time he sounds less frantic then before fortunately, and able to cooperate for a while before closing the session, doctor had informed us not to pressure him too much"

  "He said that, the aura just overwhelm him to point of messing up, he thinks whoever was there notices his presence". Hyun-woo deeply sigh, rubbing his temples with one hand as the thumb rest by his chin in some sort of support. 

 "That awakened one chase him out of the premises, didn't stop until they entered Union's territory. He also stated there are few other witnesses from the Union's, so thats why the chase comes to a halt"

  The younger hum in understanding before he speaks his opinion. "They must have been familiar with Union's territory....I suppose it meant they are some sort of wanted criminal if they stoped?"

  "I'm not sure, like I have said, not much information are in presence. Union's has been notified this earlier morning, few of their agents are sent out to scout some info from our agent" Now this is a real shit going on.

  "Did Union's leader did that?" The older nods, Affirmative.  "Fortunately, the Union agreed to be silent until there is further news from me" 

  Seojun's frown only deepen, it is only matter of time before other association are notified about this particular individual's event. The younger gaze away from his brother as he ponder to himself. "Is there anything else?"

  "Haah....Our agent stated its possible that this strong aura came from an individual, but there were few others inside the premises so he isn't sure, and from what he knows it is about illegal transaction products, and possibly sharing information about awakened's existence" 

  Hyun-woo stated, sounding sapped with how much the man has to handle. Work always exhaust him, as he often over-time with work along with other occasion as well. And with this he seemed to be more worn out then usual

  Leaking or letting the world know about Awakened's existence could be considered breaking the law and a threat globally. "The agent didn't tell anyone this but me, he said he manage to scoop that this individual would be attending an illegal auction, in a cruise ship next week"

  "Hmmm....how strange..." If you think about it throughly, Korea's security systems aren't something to look down upon, specially in awakened's world where there are eyes and ears everywhere.

  Not to mention this particular individual managed to law low for long period of time without anyone noticing it. Which lead to belief that this individual are far more stronger then what they could imagine.

  "Mhm, I heard the competition would be held today yes?" The older huff a breath, letting his hand off from his head as he gives the younger his attention, waiting for a response whilst asking the obvious.

 "Yes? Is there something the matter?" Seeing the older's puzzled looked, he began to feel more complicated then before. Something just isn't right, it doesn't feel right.

  "Very well then, I would be departing today. I have informed the principal." Casually he said, as if its nothing but a stark of dust. That made the younger's wariness rose at a rapid pace hearing the news

 "What??...Are you...." Although it is just a thought, Seojun ask away, he needs a statement or truth to at least confirm his predicament.

  "You're thought are correct, I will be attending the cruise ship's activity, I need few proof and more information before announcing this matter to the other association" With that being said he rose from his seat and puff the maroon cardigan blazer he wore.

  "What?? By yourself??" Hearing his statement is true the young man sense an unpleasant gut, as he continues on without letting the older try to reason.

  "That is too dangerous! Didn't you say our agent scramble out like a mad man just now?? You're out of your mind!" Seojun's voice tighten as it rose few syllables up. A frown evident in his features as he too, stood from his seat.

  "Can't you just send someone after them?" Back in the webtoon, such thing was never mentioned anything about an awakener invading Korea while under the radar for so long.

   There is big chances if this did happened behind the scene, none would have known, if the man who went to investigate died. That could've been Hyun-woo. 

  Or atleast it never happened. Regardless he didn't want to take any risk, losing his brother would be a terrifying loss. Within years he had grown onto the older. "I would....But this is something I also excel at, don't forget who is father's favourite"

  This asshole's audacity- Fuck you too!!! Groaning in frustration he went up to the older and grabbed and good amount of the clothes's fabric as he harshly pull the older down and face to face.

  "Listen here- I am not fucking playing around with you, this is a serious matter!! What if something were to happened and you can't handle it huh??" Seojun didn't want to do this with violence, but there is just this....Feeling inside of him.

  An instinct some would say when there is something about to happened, similar to sixth  senses. And so he choose to intimidate the older to drop the idea of possibly endangering himself.

  Seeing the older's expression in daze he airily laugh, disappointed? Sad? 

  "Answer me you d*ck head, you heard what that agent said and you're gonna be stranded in the ocean, with many humans that aren't aware of our existence" 

  Hyun-woo could have just float of the premises whilst in the other dimension, but he choose not to mention them and press forward.

   Seojun himself isn't sure if he is just exaggerating this, but thinking the loss of the people he cherish driven him mad. He knows Hyun-woo is strong by himself. However, if he were to fight in the middle of the ocean? He isn't sure how it will go. 

  "Haaah,....Calm yourself, I will figure things out and won't endanger myself" The older tried to reason with the younger, raising both hands to hold onto the other arm, while the other hold onto the younger's waist trying to push him away. although Seojun doesn't budge away.

  "Yeah? What if that awakener could feel their own kind?? You're fucked if he does" The poisonous tone slipped out of his mouth, Hyun-woo swore he saw Seojun's dark grey eyes's pupils shrunk and wore a severe expression.

  "I could hide my aura- It'll be alright Junnie-ah, have some faith in this brother of yours" He tried- Mans just a total shit at it. He knew well the consequence can be if he fails. 

  After some consideration, the younger loosen his grip from the older with a scoff, dissatisfied from the outcome of their argument. Hyun-woo could be said stronger then him, or in par, but regardless that did not stop his worries.

  Although and idea popped out into his mind, as he turn around to face the older and stated his idea "Bring me with you, that way I can-"

  "No, I'm afraid I can't. You have things to do here." Cutting the younger off with a shake of his head, as a slight frown made its away into his sharp features.

  "Wha- we could postioned someone else! Besides-" 

  "Haaah.....If its assure you, I won't be alone" This statement seems to recoil some of Seojun's patiance as he quiet down and silently urge the older to continue.

  "You're assistant will be coming with me, it'll be some sort of test, therefor I won't do anything reckless to endanger her life and mine."

  Now.....what?

  Hyun-woo seemed to caught the younger's confusion. It must have been written all over Seojun's face who frown upon hearing the statement.

  Why would he bring Sung Areum to such dangerous place? She hasn't even started working officially yet. And here he heard she'll be working on this case alongside, not to mention how Hyun-woo describe the situation to be dangerous.

  "Sung Areum caught wind, she so happened to be in the same hospital as our agent do and witness the scene." His brother continues on with the explanation, stating calmly as he does so.

  "She had stated to heard my conversation and helped the agent to calm down, and volounteer herself for this matter"

"Areum wanted to prove her worth. That is all she stated when i asked her for her reasonings even though I refused, she insisted" That notes the end of his explanations, giving the younger to ask away.

  "And you let her? She hasn't even started  working fo us yet! judging by you're description of this awakener it is safe to say this is no light mission!! What would you do if things gone south??" He haven't seen Sung Areum's ability yet, and its not like he looked down upon her.

  He and Hyun-woo had spar with each other and seen their own abilities throughout their training. Knowing the ups and down, tricks, and movement to skillset. With Seojun and Hyun-woo working side to side? Excellent results are warranted.

  What matters more is safety, you can fled mid air with gravity but it will be no use if the other party can do the same and kill them while floating in vast sums of sea. That way the body will never be found.

  Death and injures are common thing in the awakened one's world. He has seen and experience those himself, both Death and Injuries. Though, his death was pleasant to be described as.

  Letting things go without looking back, leaving the burden he has to carry is a form of freedom he received all those years ago. Before starting a new in this world. And he certainly did not wish for his brother's demise.

  "As I have stated before, I am not planning to do anything reckless and will maintain our safety at bay" Sternly he stated against the younger's words. Hyun-woo could understand that the younger is just simply worried.

  But announce such thing without evidence will cause unwanted issue to arise, and he isn't in need of those. He had work on many bullshit before and still do, he doesn't need more of those.

  Silence erupted from both side as they halt their conversation, each has their own stubborn mind, seemingly not wavering at any moment. Their own beliefs are held high and sturdy.

  Seojun who worries for his brother safety due to events that occurred, such as there is no news regarding this mysterious awakener who injured their agent severely and barely escaped alive, possibly going to be living their life in fear and trauma.

   Whilst Hyun-woo who worries what storm will this particular awakener individual would bring to Korea their homeland. And as one of the awakener it is only right to protect their sacred land from any outsider and insider threats.

  "Why won't you let me come? I could be more of a help, not to mention I am sure you know my capabilities are" Sighing heavily he spoke after a while, glancing at the older with frown still in presence.

  A contrast of the other who has unbothered or casual facial expression as if this doesn't bother him all that much. "....There will be no need. I will return as soon as I get Intels that we require"

  Crossing his arms, Hyun-woo left no space for arguments even though the younger wanted to press further.

  Fortunately a knock came from the front door, catching the brothers attention as they glance towards the door at the same time. With Hyun-woo walking towards it leaving Seojun to recollects his composure.

  "Is there something the matter?" Opening the door to be greeted politely by one of the academy's staff, he soon held the door wide, though his broad body almost fully cover its frame.

  "Good morning Mr.In, I am here to inform you that the competition will be held soon, and the principal will be waiting for you in his office" The staff stated monotonously, similar to a robot without any hints of sentience  in presence.

  "Alright then, I'll be there soon"

  The staff part his goodbye as Hyun-woo closes the door and head back inside, seeing the younger already wandering around and prepared to leave.

  "If you still planing to go then, do as you wish" He left without another word, letting the olde stood inside the younger's room. 

  Seeing his younger brother leaving he could not help but to sigh, as a small hint of smile made its way. 

 He is so desperate to come, its adorable.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

  The sun shone brightly as per usual, as clouds waver under them. Blew away by the wind as it decorate the bright sky similar to smokes. Except it is more thiner then what you see on everyday basis.

   Regardless of that, the young man continue down the earthly path with concrete rectangle platforms to assist him. The sunny day didn't stopped him from walking into the open environment, taking in the lovely sight as he walk by.

   He needed some time to recoil after their argument. Sure you can say he is being un-reasonable,  however think it throughly;

  In the webtoon it was never mentioned about an awakener that enter Korea without notice and has been under the radar for a long period of time. Kayden is out of the list.

  He only recently arrive in Korea, About two months perhaps? The young man, Seojun is quote confident Kayden doesn't have anything to do with this either.

  Chasing the agent out of the premises? That doesn't add the fact if he wanted to kill he would have done it less then seconds, creating a spacial isolation is his style before terminating his target.

  Seojun is also sure he wouldn't have chase some out and just outright kill them on spot, therefor less trouble would come his way, making it easier to flee.

  Not to mention Kayden is currently in the Academy's ground and territory. With his current state being unstable in terms of power, there is no way he will risk it. Specially how the webtoon itself heavily explained Kayden's current state. 

  if this was planned to be an arc in far future, then wouldn't that meant something much more? Not to mention, Seojun doesn't have all knowledge regarding future events after the Academy arc II.

  If Hyun-woo in the webtoon did went to investigate, and no news notified from him, does that mean he died whilst investigating?.

    Now thats an Emotional Damage.

  Inhaling a large breath, the man stopped in his track with frown in presence as he sees over the endless sea before him with a vexed gaze. 

  He can't even do shit to prevent his brother leaving, was it not enough? Should he have use violence instead to convince him to stay?

  The man cross his arm as he stood still lost in thoughts. He is indeed planning not to intervene with the story course, but at this rate losing the one he loved the most is just....Unacceptable, he must do something.

  Even if its means creating a butterfly effect, that should be it, he should----

Ś̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓Ƨɘɔᴎɘ|ᄂΣПᄃΣƧᏕᎥᏝŞilēຖ¢ē|§ïlêñ¢ê|iꙄɘɔᴎɘ|IꙄŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ƧIᄂПᄃΣƧᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁѕιℓєη¢єΣᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁፈᏋŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ᄂΣПᄃΣƧᏕᎥŞilēຖ¢ēƧᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁፈᄂΣПᄃΣƧᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁፈIꙄŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ƧIᄂΣПᄃΣƧᏕᎥᏝડⅈꪶꫀꪀᥴꫀΣᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁѕιℓєη¢єፈᏋŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ᄂΣПᄃΣƧᏕડⅈꪶꫀꪀᥴꫀƧᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁፈᄂѕιℓєη¢єПᄃΣƧᏕᎥᏝᏋᏁፈŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ƧŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓ƧŚ̵̫̠͓̞͓̩̣̻̈̀̌ī̷̳̰̥̭̓̈́͌̚͝l̶̢̨̨̝̞͉̯͑͊̕͝ȩ̶̨̛͕̳͚̤̙̯͎n̵̟͇̣̼̭̙̜̈́̊̂͑̕c̶̢̭̻̰͙̻͖̱̉̈́͠e̶͉̯̗̻̖̘̻̎̓Ƨ

__________________

_________________________

________________

________

_______________

RêlðåÐïñg

_____________________

____________

_______________________________

____________

__________________________

 Inhaling a large breath, the man stopped in his track with frown in presence as he sees over the endless sea before him with a vexed gaze.

He can't even do shit to prevent his brother leaving, was it not enough? Should he have use violence instead to convince him to stay?

The man cross his arm as he stood still lost in thoughts. He is indeed planning not to intervene with the story course, but at this rate losing the one he loved the most is just....Unacceptable.

  He....He should.........Ah, yes....Of course.

  He should head into the Gym, the competition would began anytime soon. He should have more faith in his brother, Hyun-woo is strong even without him. Years of growing side by side has made him weak for the other.

  He should keep in mind more often that Hyun-woo can bring ruins to those who oppose him. He isn't someone who needs protection regarding fights such as this. 

  Shaking his head, the young man left the outdoor area with a tinge of feeling, similar to one forgetting something yet couldn't describe what it was all about. Nonetheless brushing them off, he'll remember eventually.

  Haaah......Tsk, what a bother.  

   The woman with a frown vexed to herself, floating in the air as she watched the young man leaves. It has only been a few days since the incident with that brat, E.S.N.

  And now she has to handle this? It is nothing much, however she has plans to construct that needed to be done soon. 

  Time always go forward and never spared mercy to anyone, even herself is no exception. 

Release: 17-March-2022

Edited:13-May-2022

=======================

[A/N: liking how this chapter turns out- The cruise ship and illegal auction is actually inspired from 'Tears Of Themis' main story chapter 8. Why? Because holy- the art and animation is beautiful and I cannot get enough.

  Even the MC too! She's gorgeous for sure! Not to mention most of this also involved dark things. It doesn't show when you read the webtoon, but you can see them if you squint and observe deep enough.

  The hints are faint and almost isn't there, but it is at some point. I'm sure the author of Eleceed dropped down the dark ideas because of ratings and stuff. Theres hints of it scatter around the chapters.

  Maybe its just me, but ey, good stuff!!

  The rest about the 'particular awakener' and some of the stuff just crossed my mind and I put the two together and created; 

Side plot✨✨ 

It won't be the main plot though, I have something in mind for that :D]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! ๐Ÿ˜… and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...
11.9K 149 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
1.8K 86 8
Just whatever I feel like writing about Eleceed basically! Some dark topics (TW will be included) but mostly on the happier side :)
3.6K 162 26
I'm Yamato Kusuo! A former 19 year old college student. I was told by some sketchy gods I went into a coma. Don't ask me I don't remember why.. I was...