Hero in Another World

By Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... More

Puzzle City
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter: Harem(?)
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

10

6.2K 418 207
By Vei_vie

_Sometimes after the first scenario finished_

Choi han and Bud had the same cold smile on their faces. They stared at the monsters vying for them who were just about to exit the school gates.

"Oh, how cute!" Choi han shook his head lightly when he saw Bud who was wearing a big smile.

Slightly sighing, Choi han removed his sword from the scabbard. A black aura began to escape from the iron blade.

The length of the aura that Choi han currently has is only 10 meters, while the length of the aura that he previously had was 20 meters. Choi han clicked his tongue.

'I have to become stronger.'

"Let's start?" Bud smirked.

"Of course!"

Choi Han swung the sword with his aura towards the monsters that were running towards them. Choi han's aura slashed down everything in its range, the monsters that had survived the destructive attack stopped, their bodies shaking. Their instincts screamed to run away from the two people in front of them, the two people in front of them were very strong, they would only die in vain.

"Eh? Why did you guys stop, heum?" The monsters turned towards the sound, their eyes trembling at the sight of the green bead glaring at them coldly.

The monsters tried to run but unfortunately they couldn't do that, not after a sword with a green aura pierced their bodies very quickly.

The blue haired teenager's grin grew wider, he pierced every monster not within Choi han's attack range quickly. He slashed their heads and stabbed right where the hearts of those disgusting monsters were beating.

Seeing Bud enjoying himself, Choi han also didn't want to be left behind. The black-haired teenager also ran and slashed whatever was in front of him.

"Hahaha! This is fun!" Bud laughed loudly, a laugh that sent chills down the spines of monsters or anyone who heard it.

Choi Han also smiled.

"Right, this is fun."

"I know, right?! If Archie was here, I'm sure that bastard would be thrilled!" Choi Han frowned.

Choi han imagined if Archie was here.......... No, nope, Choi han didn't want that to happen. Choi han couldn't imagine what kind of mess the two of them would cause. Choi han would of course happily choose to go together with Cale instead of having to take care of those 2 troublemakers.

Clearing his mind of the mess he thought would happen if Archie were here, Choi Han gripped his sword tightly and started to attack.

Choi han cut off the heads of the monsters in front of him, from the heads of the monsters a very disgusting green liquid came out. Choi han clicked his tongue.

"Annoying."

Choi Han is someone who has lived for decades in the dark forest, he survives there by throwing away all the emotions he has as a human. Choi han has to live by killing. Kill or be killed is a way of playing for Choi han.

Choi han was basically an emotionless bastard, or so Ron called the black haired youth. The innocent attitude that he has shown so far is only a mask that covers his true face.

Choi han recalled the battle that took place between himself and the fake dragon Slayer, Syrem. It was the war in the Henituse territory, the first time Choi han showed his true face in front of his enemy, in front of someone who dared to intrude on his home, in front of a bastard who dared to hurt his Cale.

Choi han recalled how Syrem called him a madman for risking himself to fall together with that bastard in the dead mana puddle, Choi han also recalled what answer he gave the bastard.

["I've been crazy for a long time."]

Well- that's right, Choi han has been crazy for a long time. The innocent nature he had shown Cale and his family all this time was only the embodiment of the little bit of sanity he had left in him. In the family, only Ron and Beacrox knew the true nature of the Swordmaster. Ah- maybe now that Bud and Archie also know Choi han's real face, Choi han doesn't care about that fact. Most importantly Cale didn't know that, whatever happened Choi han would make sure Cale could only see his innocent nature.

"Tsk. What are you doing at a time like this? Are you daydreaming? Seriously!" Choi han's daydream was cut off when he heard a voice filled with annoyance from Bud.

Choi han blinked. "Oh, sorry."

Bud clicked his tongue again, how could a crazy bastard like Choi han daydream in the middle of their fight? Bud knew Choi han was very strong, but because the bastard was daydreaming in the end Bud had to save him and kill the monster that was trying to hurt the black hair, for Bud it was annoying. Choi han was definitely stronger than him, but Bud had to save the bastard from a trivial mistake.

'Alright calm down Bud Illis. Let's just say that bastard is being disconnected from the network like a cell phone disconnected from wifi.'

The two youths refocused and killed whatever was in front of them.

Ten minutes had passed, now the monsters that were previously eager to eat them had been cut to death in the hands of the two youths.

Bud exhaled, he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Phew~ it's finally done!" Choi han shook his head, he never understood how Bud could keep his spirits up like that.

Choi han thought of a purple haired mage who was always beside Bud. Now that Choi han thinks about it, Glenn is always grumbling about whatever the blue haired guy does. Now Choi han can understand why Glenn is always like that.

The Swordmaster shook off his reverie, his hand moving towards the dimensional pocket on his school uniform. He took a bottle of mineral water and drank the water.

The two youths rested for 15 minutes and then walked again, Choi han and Bud killed many monsters that appeared in front of them. They arrived at a tall building that had been destroyed, where Choi Han and Bud saw a group of old men swarming around a girl who was probably the same age as them.

Bud clicked his tongue.

"Disgusting bastards, in the midst of an apocalypse like this they do something like that?" Choi han stared coldly at the mob.

"Haa-human." Bud raised his eyebrows.

"The way you talk is becoming like Archie's." Choi han smirked lightly.

"Is that so?" Bud shook his head.

They both fell silent again and watched the group.

"Hey miss. Are you going alone? How about joining us." Bud and Choi han snorted.

"Those bastards."

"No. I don't need you, ahjussi." Bud whistled.

"Nice."

"Heh. You're too arrogant kid. You know, to survive the previous scenario we have killed." Choi han raised his eyebrows.

"Do they think that woman doesn't kill?" Bud shrugged his shoulders.

"They're stupid."

The woman in front snorted.

"Congratulations on killing." The sarcasm in his voice was clear.

"Oh! I like that!" Choi Han shook his head.

"You! You have no manners!"

One of the people raised his hand, he intended to hit the woman but the woman dodged and kicked the old man in the stomach.

"Nice!"

Another old man got angry too, they growled and attacked the long black haired woman together. The girl skillfully dodged all of the attacks and immediately attacked them with punches and kicks.

One of the old men picked up a lump of wood and hit the woman in the back.

"Oh shit." Bud and Choi han without thinking immediately ran towards the location.

Choi han kicked the old man holding the log so hard that the old man hit the wall and passed out.

Bud immediately attacked the mob of old men and beat them all down.

After finishing the two teenagers approached the woman who was sitting down, grimacing while holding her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" The woman frowned.

"Do I look okay to you? Uh-" Bud lightly scratched his cheek.

"Here drink it." Choi han handed the healing potion to the girl.

The girl looked at the potion suspiciously, Choi han sighed.

"It's not dangerous stuff, I can drink it if you don't believe me." The woman was silent.

Slowly, she accepted the potion and drank it. Right after she drank the potion, the pain in her back disappeared immediately, the girl's eyes lit up.

"Wow! What is this? My pain went away!" Bud smiled proudly.

"This is my dear dongsaeng's healing potion!" The woman tilted her head.

"You mean, your dongsaeng made this?

"Yes, it. is. true." The woman frowned when she heard the anwh tone emitted by Choi Han.

"Huh-?"

"Ah! Yep that's right! My dongsaeng made it, he's a genius!" The woman nodded her head.

Bud glared at Choi han and asked him to shut up and not speak.

"I'm Bud Illis, and he's Choi han. What's your name?" The woman took Bud's hand.

"I'm Lee Ji Hye." Bud nodded.

"Pleased to meet you." Lee Ji Hye nodded.

"What scenario do you have now?"

"Ah, I have to go to Chungmuro ​​station." Choi Han nodded.

"Want to go together? We just happen to be passing through Chungmuro ​​station to complete our scenario." Lee Jihye was silent.

"Is that okay?" Bud grinned lightly.

"Sure, but you have to protect yourself. We can't always take care of you." Lee Jihye nodded firmly.

"Of course, I don't want to depend on anyone else after all." Choi Han smiled a little.

"Good." Choi han took one of the daggers he had.

"Here, use it." Lee Jihye's eyes shone.

"This is for me?!" Choi Han nodded.

"Bud said you have to protect yourself, so use that."

"Thank you!" Lee Ji Hye smiled.

The three of them rested for a while before finally returning to continue their journey.

During the trip, Lee Jihye was amazed by the abilities of Bud and Choi Han. Lee Jihye swore, in her entire life she had never seen someone as strong as those two. They are both so cool!

Lee Jihye watched every move they made carefully while hoping that she would be able to do such moves in the future. After all, Lee Jihye wants to be strong to protect herself, isn't her friend willing to give Lee Jihye her life so that Lee Jihye can live? For that Lee Jihye will stay alive, no matter what.

On that trip, Lee Jihye found out that they had 2 other siblings, and they promised to meet each other later.

They finally reached Chungmuro ​​station, Bud and Choi han asked Lee Jihye to come in first, they said they had something to take care of first. Lee Jihye just obeyed and entered the station leaving the other two teenagers to take care of whatever they needed.

After a while, Lee Jihye decided to go back out to check on the other two teenagers, she saw Bud and Choi Han sitting on the stairs and came up to them.

"Are you guys done?" Choi han shook his head lightly.

"Not yet, you are still waiting for our brother."

"Is that so?" Bud nodded.

And finally they started the conversation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Cale grumbled a little, by this time Cale and Archie had arrived in front of Chungmuro ​​station.

Cale looked around trying to find the 2 people who had managed to get them banned by the star system and made Cale lose his source of money.

Archie sighed and shook his head as he continued to hear the grunts from the redhead.

"Cale, calm down. The God of Death has said that you will still get money from them." Cale sneered.

"Haa- why are those gods feeling like a sugar daddy or something?"

"Cale!"

"What? I'm just saying what I feel." Archie sighed.

"I miss Alberu hyung! My walking wallet!!!" Archie lightly patted his forehead.

"If Alberu hears that he will be sad because his dongsaeng only misses his wallet." Cale snorted.

"I miss him too, I don't just miss the money!"

"Yes, yes." Archie looked around again, he finally saw a striking blue color that he recognized.

There Bud, Choi Han and a woman with long black hair were sitting on the stairs in front of the mall.

"Cale I found them." Cale looked at the direction Archie was gazing at.

"You're right! Come on over there, I'll suck the money they make." Cale grinned, Archie could only shake his head again.

'Hope you guys survive from this belove dongsaeng of mine.'

Cale and Archie walked towards the three people, Bud who saw the red color of Cale's hair immediately smiled widely.

"Cale!" Bud stood up, he ran towards Cale and Archie.

Choi han also didn't stay still, a bright smile appeared on his face, he also ran towards Cale.

Lee Jihye could swear, she saw a pair of dog ears and tail swinging excitedly from the two people. Lee Jihye was dumbfounded.

'What the hell?! They are the same people who slaughtered the monsters before, right? Where did the two emotionless monsters that easily decapitate the monsters go? Why do they now look like puppies meeting their master?'

Cale who received the hug attack from his two hyungs could only sigh, seeing his two hyungs like this couldn't help but smile appearing on Cale's face. Cale stroked the hair of his two hyungs gently.

"You're all right, right?" Bud and Choi han who were still hugging Cale nodded.

"Heum! We're fine!"

"Good." The two of them tightened their embrace.

Seeing all that Archie snorted.

'See these bastards? They acted like boundless puppies in front of Cale, but when Cale didn't see them they turned into tigers ready to tear anyone's throat. Well- not that I'm not like them-'

The two teenagers finally let go of their embrace, but they still didn't want to move away from Cale.

"Yo, Archie!" Archie snorted.

"You guys look happy, huh?" Bud smirked.

"Of course! We made a lot of money!" Hearing that, Cale cutely smiled.

"Good, since you guys got us all banned from the channel, you should at least make a lot of money for it."

"Relax Cale, we have a lot of money!" Cale nodded in satisfaction.

Cale's gaze fell onto the only girl there.

"Ah, where are my manners." Cale stretched out his hand.

"I am Cale henituse and the white-haired man is Archie."

"Yo"

"Thank you for accompanying the two hyungs who are very troublesome for me." Lee Jihye shook her head, she accepted Cale's outstretched hand.

"I'm Lee Jihye. No, I should be the one thanking the two of them for helping me." Cale smiled.

"Pleased to hear it." Lee Jihye smiled as well until a rush screen appeared in front of the four men in front of her.

[Skill 'Kakao' activated]

(Loading message....)

God of Death: you guys are together now right?

Cale: right.

God of Seas: good. Currently the channel has been closed, now come to the back of Chungmuro ​​station there will be a teleportation spell that will take you to our place.

Bud: we will come to your place?

God of Sun: That's right, you will eventually regain your full strength right after you finish training here.

Cale:.......Training? I have to come?

God of Death: calm down young master, your training won't be that bad.

Cale: are you sure?

God of Death: Cale, I love you and all. You should have known I wouldn't be able to do anything you don't want me to do.

Cale: .......

God of War: anyways, hurry up.

Choi Han: Fine.

[Skill 'Kakao' disabled]

Cale sighed, he looked at Lee Jihye and put on a smile.

"Lee Jihye-ssi, we will go now."

"Huh? You guys won't be with me in Chungmuro?" Cale shook his head.

"No. We have another scenario."

"Ah, well. I hope you guys can sort it out, and hopefully we'll see each other again." Cale smiled.

"Sure, let's meet again later." The four teenagers escorted Lee Jihye to the front of the station, after saying goodbye to each other they walked towards the back of the station and found the teleportation spell that had been installed.

Cale glanced at the other 3 people who nodded, at the same time they stepped on the spell and their eyes suddenly filled with white light.

-------------------------------------------------- --------

It's been 3 years since the deaths of the four heroes who sacrificed their lives in Puzzle City, the gloomy mood never faded in the slightest.

Raon, On and Hong, in the first week are always hysterical when they don't find their guardian on the big bed they always occupy.

Lock is always sad when he remembers that his hyung is now gone, he now doesn't have a back that is ready to protect his body from all kinds of threats.

Ron was still making the hot lemonade he always served his puppy young master.

Beacrox sometimes forgot and kept the plate containing Cale's favorite beef steak on the now empty chair.

Eruhaben always came to his son's room to just stay there until the sun went down and then returned to his room.

Alberu occasionally in his spare time always came to the black castle, he even always slept in Cale's room when he was staying there. The must in that room was still the same as the must that Alberu used to smell from Cale's body 3 years ago, Alberu really missed his dongsaeng.

Today was an ordinary day, Ron woke up from his sleep and prepared hot lemonade tea. He gently knocked on Cale's bedroom door and entered the room, Ron flinched slightly when he saw someone sleeping on his young master's bed before he calmed himself down and remembered the Emperor of the Roan Empire, Alberu did stay over from yesterday.

After putting away the hot lemonade, Ron patted Alberu's shoulder lightly to wake the emperor.

"Your majesty, it's morning." Alberu blinked his eyes, he slowly sat up and smiled a little.

"Good morning Ron." Ron smiled.

"Good morning Your majesty, would you like some tea? Or would you like to take a shower first?"

"I will take a bath."

"Very well. Then I will prepare tea for you."

"Sure, thanks Ron." Ron nodded, he saw Alberu entering the bathroom before finally leaving the room.

That morning everyone ate quietly, after they had breakfast Alberu decided to play with the kids, they had a quiet day until noon when Cage came along with Taylor.

"Hello!" Cage grinned widely.

"Cage? What brings you here?" Cage's smile grew wider.

"Glad you asked Your majesty!" Alberu looked at Cage in confusion.

"A few days ago the God Of Death contacted me." Everyone now stopped doing anything, they focused themselves on listening to Cage.

"He said that today he would talk to all of us." Raon's eyes lit up.

"Is it about humans?" Cage smiled, he nodded enthusiastically.

"Thats right Raon-nim!" Raon's wings moved happily.

"Therefore, can someone pick up the Whale tribe as well as Glenn?"

"Of course! / okay" Rosalyn and Eruhaben answered simultaneously.

Erubahen went to pick up the Whale tribe and Rosalyn picked up Gleen.

Witira and Paseton arrived as did Gleen. They were all silent until soon a voice was heard.

"Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing well-"

"Stop the nonsense. Get to the point." The voice sighed.

"Still can't be patient, heum? Alright. So, we can bring a few of you to come to Cale's world and the others alive now."

"Huh?"

"W-what?"

"How-"

"Hush! Listen to me first. You can only stay here for a while, after that you will return to Roan Empire. For that, discuss and decide who will go. For the rest you don't need to worry, we will give you the equipment to see what Cale and the others were up to. How about that?" Everyone was silent.

"That's all I'm saying, once you guys decide to tell Cage that, in a few days we'll do something to bring you here. Alright see you!"

"Okay, who's going?"

TBC~

I apologize for the delay, I was sick these few days. Lately, the weather in my country has been so crazy that I finally got sick.

I can't even use my cellphone, today I finally can use my cellphone even though I'm a little dizzy.

After I can be perfectly healthy, I will try to update the chapter faster.

Happy reading! Sorry for typo! Hope you enjoy!

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 3.7K 16
The war with the White Star had finally ended and Cale is living his slacker life at its best along with a little farming here and there. Cale is con...
5.5K 335 22
The war with the White Star has come to an end and peace was now reigning over and so it was time for Cale to address the problem he has to carry for...
342K 29.7K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
53.3K 3.4K 22
Β°β€’Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok sooβ€’Β° β™‘"The moon looks beautiful tonight"β™‘ γ€ŠCale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...