𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄.

بواسطة kojour

you bitches is salty, I give them pressure.🧍🏽‍♀️ المزيد

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄.
𝐏𝟏
𝐏𝟑
𝐏𝟒
𝐏𝟓
𝐏𝟔

𝐏𝟐

225 22 3
بواسطة kojour

I laid in the bed beside jacari, while I was on FaceTime with my favorite cousin Ari.

Jacari was sleep, he been sleep for a minute now, but he started moving a little when I hopped on the phone with Ari.

She was loud and lovable, but yeah.. loud.

"I want a fucking tattoo, I want something on my thigh." Ari expressed.

"Ouuuu, I want a tattoo too. I been saying it."

"Bitch let's go today while I still got money, cause if we wait imma be broke." Ari explained.

Mann, that hoe couldn't save for shit.

"Yeah we can go today, what time you trying to go?" I asked sitting up in my bed a little.

"What you doing?" Jacari smacked his lips.

"I'm trying to get comfortable, I can't do that with yo big ass all over me." I mugged him.

"Fuck all that," Jacari said, and pulled me back into him.

I rolled

"Bitch, what time?"

"At four."

I looked up at the time on the top of my phone seeing that it was 3:02.

"Ari bro, it's 3 already."

"I know, bitch I'm finna hop on SHEIN, shit they better get this money while they can, this shit bout to get spent."

"Alright, come and get me."

"My car in the shop." She said to me.

"Then how the fuck we gone get there?"

"Ask Jacari, I got gas money.. for now."

I looked down at Jacari, who had his head in my lap, and I just knewwww he would have an attitude if I woke him up.

"He sleep."

"Girl, wake him up, you know it's gone take us a minute to get down there, and I wanna be high before I do that shit."

"Bitch you want a little too much for me."

"Gir- If you don't ask." She rolled her eyes in the camera.

"Okay, imma ask then imma call you back and tell you what he say."

"That's so childish-

Before she could Finnish I pushed the red button on her ass.

"Best-

"No." He cut me off.

"Pleasssssse."

"No mane, you see me trynna sleep." This nigga ain't even open his eyes.

I smacked my teeth, and frowned my face up.

I locked my phone back up and FaceTimed Ari back.

"He said no." I said, frowning into the camera as soon as she answered.

"Mane, he a pussy hoe." She mumbled.

"Man shut the fuck up ari." Jacari sat up and snatched the phone from me.

"Unt un, I know you not talking after you was just sleep.. like that's horrible, go wash yo mouth.." Ari teased.

"Man fuck all that-

"Nawl, you smell that shit cousin?" She yelled.

"You smell some?" He turned and looked at me.

I shook my head no, cause I didn't smell shit.

"Exactly, shut yo nasty ass up.."

"And won't. "

"Out bad."

"Aht." I flicked him, "not too much on my cousin."

"But all jokes aside car, I'll give you gas if you take me and Dallas to the tattoo place."

"When?"

"Now nigga."

"Mmcht, I just fucking woke up."

"Okay so get yoself together, come get me and drop us off."

"Aight bruh, what time y'all need to be there?"

"Ask yo best bitch, I need to go get dressed so imma be calling in a little while."

"Okay,"

"Okay bye." She said and hung up.

Cari turned and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

He got up, and shook his head.

"Dukes cooked?" He asked, opening my bedroom door.

"Yeah, she cooked some nasty ass pig feet." I turned my face up at the thought of pig feet.

"Looks like I'm eating fast food today." He said and walked out the room.

Cari's mom died a few years back from a heroine overdose. My mother has always treated and addressed Jacari as her son so when his mom died we were fasure there for him.

My mom don't mind him coming over and being in my room cause she knows our bond and how much we love each other. We're stuck like glue and that's that.

"Ouuuu gur, I'm a little scaredddd." Ari said, biting on her nails, causing me chuckle.

"Don't be scared now. We already here." I opened my door to the shop, and she followed behind me.

When we walked in I looked around seeing there was only two men at stations and a girl at the front desk. 

"I have two 4:00pm appointments." Ari told the lady and she nodded.

"Okay and is she with you?" The lady looked back at me.

"Yeah, that's why I said I have TWO appointments." Ari said quickly.

The lady nodded walking to the back. 

"We posta follower her asum?" Ari looked back at me and I shrugged. 

"I can take you." A white man with tattoos all over his arms and face came up in front of us, and pointed to Ari.

"Oh okay." She said walking with him.

I know this bitch ain't leaving me.

"Um, am I supposed to go with her?" I asked the receptionist.

"Nawl, imma take you." I heard a deep voice from behind me.

I turned to see a male, He was tall, and light skin, he had some pop smoke braids, and the face was giving very much Blasian, very much handsome.

He was sagging a little and had on a black and purple Vlone jacket, with some ones.

We made eye contact for a second until the receptionist called out to me.

"Did you hear him? He said you could go on back there." The receptionist said.

"Alright."

Not a bitch was staring.

I got my shit together, and followed him to his little set up.

"You can sit down. You gotta picture or idea of whatchu want?" He asked as i sat down in the chair.

"Yes I know fasure I want a butterfly, but I want something else added to it." I told him.

"You know where you want it?"

I shook my head no.

"Honestly, you can do it wherever you want."

He chuckled then asked, "this yo first?"

I nodded my head.

"Bet, you want any colors?" He asked sitting in his chair, and started setting everything up.

"Ouu, could you use the red ink?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed some paper so he could sketch it out.

Minutes later he had a full sketch, and asked me if I liked it.

I nodded, I liked it and I wanted to say yeah, but I couldn't.

Shiiiiiiiid, I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me bitch.

I ain't know if it was him or the tattoo that was making me so nervous, but a bitch was hot.

"So whatchu getting this for?" He asked.

"Shit, honestly cause I love butterflies." I said truthfully.

"So this don't have no meaning to it?"

"I mean, no. I just want it." I told him, and shrugged.

He nodded his head, and proceeded to do whatever he was doing.

"So what's ya name?" He asked me.

"Dallas, what's yours?"

"Sevin."

"Like the number?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yep, exactly like the number." He sighed.
"You ready?"

I nodded.

"Aight let's get it."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
30.3K 718 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
66.4K 1.4K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
61.6K 3.1K 53
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...