Play the Game; Armin Arlert

By arminslittlewhoreuwu

๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๏ฟฝ... More

1} ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘›
2} 70 ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› 18+
3} ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘œ
4} ๐ด ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
5} ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’
6} ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘’
7} 20 ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
8} ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
9} ๐ถ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™ 18+
10} ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ 18+
11} ๐‘ƒ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. 18+
12} ๐ธ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘‚๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘’
13} ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿy
15} ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› 18+
16} ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ?
17} ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
18} ๐ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘ก'๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ 18+
19} ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ป๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ
20} ๐น๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘›
21} โ‘ฆโ‘ฆโ‘ฆ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  18+
22} ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ 
23} ๐ท๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๏ผ๐น๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
24} ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ 18+
25} ๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘› ๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ;) LMK-3sum

14} ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐บ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’

5.2K 150 571
By arminslittlewhoreuwu

Armin looked down at his lap and blushed. He covered his face with his hand, he was all flustered. "Oh, okay."

He stood up, his eyes were glued to the floor. The way he acted as if he was embarrassed and shy was scary. It was so believable. Too believable. For a slight second, even you believed that he was genuinely flustered. That was until he slightly looked up at you and smirked. A smirk only you could see.

He took two more steps, his button-up shirt shuffling as he walked, and kneeled in front of you. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" He innocently asked. "Mhm." You nodded.

It was a different feeling. The feeling of everyone's eyes on you was intense. It was as if they were carefully watching to see what type of kiss Armin would give you. Although you were pretty sure no one, except maybe Eren, actually cared, you still felt watched. It was strangely entrancing.

Armin blushed and looked up at you, lifting his eyes from the floor. It felt like slow motion, the way Armin slowly leaned into you. His lips were millimeters away from yours. You couldn't close your eyes, you were too entranced by his plump, pink lips. Armin closed his eyes as he placed his lips on yours. He was being playful, making it seem as if it were the first time kissing you.

Armin slipped his tongue inside but kept the kiss looking tame. He was kneeling, his hands were placed on the floor right next to your hips. His tongue intertwined with yours a few times, then he finally pulled away. He looked at you and gave you another innocent smile, then he got slightly flustered and hurried back to where he was sitting.

"Awh, so adowable!" Ymir teased. "Alright Arlert, it's your turn now."

"Mmokay. Eren." Armin was playing the game, not just or dare, though. He acted all innocently, giving Eren some confidence in his answer. 

Eren looked at Armin, notably forcing himself to give Armin a civil stare instead of the
the jealous-filled glare that slightly peeked through.

"Truth or dare?" Armin asked.

"Dare."

"Post a random picture on Instagram and caption it 'I'm cumming.' A minute later post another one and caption it 'I came.' "

Eren chuckled a bit and asked, "You serious?"

"Yes. Go."

Sasha and Connie suddenly started dying laughing on the floor. They were rolling around like idiots. You were pretty sure they were both drunk. It was funny thinking about it though, just imagining all of Eren's hoes seeing the posts thinking 'what the hell?'

"Fine, fine," Eren muttered as he pulled out his phone.

You all continued with truths and dares until it was your turn. It was Sasha telling you a dare. "Take four pieces of clothing off." She smiled, almost drooling from how drunk she was.

"What?" You asked, startled.

"Ah, you heard meeee. You picked dare, didn't you?" She smirked with silliness.

Since Reiner, Jean, and Historia already had to take some clothing off as well, you were a bit less reluctant to strip a bit. The first piece of 'clothing' you took off was your shoes. You looked down at your formal outfit and stood up to take your black tights off. You had a little to drink, so it was a little easier. You tugged on the sheer, black tights and slowly pulled them off.

Armin and Eren both looked at you with lust in their eyes; their eyes followed the tips of your fingers sliding your tights down. You got the top of the tights to the bottom of your thigh then you sat down. "You gave me this dare at least help me get them off."

You put your legs up and waited for Sasha to pull your tights completely off. It's not like you did it on purpose, but you knew Armin's eyes were going to be glued on the bottom of your thighs. You wanted him to break character, to look at you with unfiltered lust. A strange fantasy maybe, but it was one you secretly wanted to come true. It might've been because of all the years you thought of him as a superior being. All the years you spent wishing you could be like him.

Sasha finally got your tights off, you had two pieces of clothing left. "Sashaaaaa! What else do I take off?"

"Fine, I'll let your coat thingy count. That leaves you with one more thing." She explained.

"Hm, okay."

You got to thinking. Historia had more layers on than you, Reiner ended up shirtless, and Jean, well, Jean seemed to have no cares in the world as he stripped. You needed to think of something you could take off. Bra? Underwear? You decided to take your bra off. You felt that having your underwear off would simply make you too uncomfortable.

You turned around as Sasha got in front of you to make sure no one peeked. You unclasped your bra and folded it in your lap. Your nipples could now be slightly seen through your black dress; the sight was candy to Armin's eyes.

You all played a few more rounds of truth or dare, where there was some more stripping involved, then got to playing spin the bottle. You gathered in a neater circle and put the bottle in the middle. Eren and Armin both sat across from you, hoping it'd land on them. Everyone was waiting for Ymir to spin. She spun the bottle, but as soon as her hand got off the bottle she kissed Historia. No one said anything since it was her birthday and she got to play by her own rules.

"Aha, my bad my bad. Okay, who wants to go next?" She asked, laughing.

Armin and Eren's hands jolted up. I suppose they didn't realize that there was still the probability of them having to kiss someone other than you. It was almost cute, how their want for you blinded them in situations like that. "Alright, alright, hmmm. Jean!" Ymir laughed.

"What? My hand isn't raised." Jean protested.

"Well, you seemed to be the least eager to go, so now you're the one going, sleepyhead!" Ymir remarked as the smell of beer came from her mouth.

"Fine, fine." Jean quickly gave in. He twisted the bottle on the floor, and it spun. Every one was eagerly looking at the bottle to see who it'd land on. Everyone's eyes, even yours, were glued on that bottle, that bottle that was starting to slow down. As the bottle slowed down, it pointed at Sasha, who was sitting next to you. Everyone thought it landed on her, but it didn't. The bottle hadn't stopped at Sasha, it stopped at you.

Jean looked up, asking the universe why, out of everyone there, it had to be you. He wasn't excited about Armin's scary looks, or the jealous glares he was about to receive from Eren. Dear universe, are you testing me right now? He silently thought as he brought himself back to reality.

He was sitting next to Armin, he started scooting closer to you. He sat in front of you, completely avoiding eye contact. "Let's just get this over with." He mumbled. You nodded, catching a glance at Armin as you did. It was as if there was a dark aura surrounding him. It looked like he was about to get up and interrupt the kiss. He looked like he'd scream at Jean at any given moment. Jean's lips reached yours. They were very different from Armin's. They were also unexpectedly soft. You held his jaw with the tips of your fingers as you kissed him, feeling his stubble. The kiss was short, it was also not unenjoyable.

Jean walked back to where he was sitting, Armin giving him a death stare.

It was your turn to spin.

You swore the bottle spun in slow motion. It turned and turned until it finally started slowing down. Annie? No. Reiner? No. Eren. You were somewhat thankful it was Eren and not some other person you'd never kissed before. You didn't hesitate to walk over to him.

Armin was sitting next to Eren, now fuming. You still had your bra off, you put one arm on Eren's shoulder, and you placed the other on his chest, just so you wouldn't accidentally fall on the brunette. Your thigh brushed his and you kissed Eren. Armin watched; his eyes were undressing you. He pictured himself as Eren, he should've been the one that damn bottle landed on.

Armin's eyes were glued to yours as they touched Eren's lips. You slipped your tongue inside without even realizing it. Your breasts touched Eren's chest as they remained free without a bra. Armin was overwhelmed with jealousy. He wished to pull you off of Eren and wipe Eren's touch away from your lips.

Eren's hand was holding the back of your waist, he knew Armin was watching. Eren slightly opened one eye, looked at Armin, then smirked into the passionate kiss. That's all Armin needed. It was the final push Armin needed to decide what he was going to do. You kissing and touching another man was simply something Armin no longer wanted. Although it's something he never wanted to begin with.

She needs to be taught a lesson.

However, it was Eren the one that intensified the kiss. It was he who pulled you by your waist and pressed your body on his. It wasn't you. You were just playing the game. Then again, Eren was also playing the game, just not the one everyone else, including you, was playing. 

As you pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected you and Eren's mouth. He stuck his tongue out and twisted it inside his mouth. He looked into your eyes and smirked. The same, empty, lust-filled look he always gave you. You couldn't look at Armin, you knew it looked bad. You could've given Eren a small kiss, but instead, you got yourself tangled in him again, so as you stood up to walk back to where you were sitting; you didn't even look in Armin's direction. It was too embarrassing for you. Eren was your comfort. Seeping into Eren was one thing but in front of Armin? Your stomach turned into knots, you felt bad for Armin.

Fuck.

Eren's lips still stained yours as you sat next to Sasha. The rounds continued. Eren had to kiss Connie. It was a funny, awkward peck. Then Connie pecked Reiner. The rounds continued and only a few times were actual kisses given. Annie spun and it landed on Armin.

Armin couldn't refuse, since the whole point of the game was the randomness and awkwardness, so he had to kiss her back. Annie was quiet, but more than anything was someone you considered to be chill. She never showed much emotion, she knew how to fight, but the one thing that would always cross her was when people talked about her dad. I suppose it was a sensitive topic for her. You didn't know her well enough to judge her though.

She walked over to Armin; your head was blank. Armin looked at you, then closed his eyes and kissed Annie. It wasn't a peck on the lips. It was a real kiss. You finally realized what was going on. Armin was kissing another girl. You sat there, watching as his lips touched hers. An indescribable sense of jealousy rushed throughout your body. It wasn't fair. Except it was. That's just how the game went.

Is this some type of karma? You asked yourself as you blinked back the jealous thoughts knew had no right to appear so suddenly. Don't be stupid, y/n. It's just a game. It's just a game. It doesn't mean anything, you thought as you looked away, unable to process what was going on. You got in your head and decided to collect yourself. You weren't about to do anything stupid, like cry, although it did hurt to see him kiss someone else. Then again, it was just a game. You'd just kissed Eren. It was just a game. There was no reason for you to get all worked up.

When you finally looked back up, Annie was back in her original spot. Armin's eyes were sparkling like they usually were. Everything was back to... normal? Already?  Was it all just karma? It didn't matter. You continued playing the game.

A few more rounds went on, then a few people left as it was already quite late.

You sat on the couch and talked to Sasha for a little while, then Eren suddenly came up to you. "Yo, just telling you that I'mma go. Are you free tomorrow?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, I don't think I have any plans." You replied.

"Alright. Well then, I might see you tomorrow. Take care." Eren said as he walked away and waved, facing away from you.

Eren stepped outside, where Armin was waiting. "What the fuck was that about?" Armin asked, all angered.

"What're you talking about?" Eren asked.

"Don't think I didn't notice how you kissed her."

"Jealous?

Armin was aggravated and socked Eren in the face. "You shouldn't have kissed her, dumbass!" Armin said. 

Eren grabbed his face, shocked, then punched Armin back, giving Armin a bloody nose. Armin took it, but at least he got some anger out. He grabbed Eren by the front of his shirt and said, "Stay away from my y/n." And then proceeded to walk back into the house, disregarding anything Eren might've said after that. He walked inside and started talking to Jean again, rubbing the blood away with a tissue. 

--

"You get things back on with Eren? Don't think I didn't see that kiss earlier." Sasha teased.

"What? No! Shhhhh!" You scream-whispered.

Armin was talking to Jean, looking over in your direction every now and then.

"I had a lot of fun today. I'm tired though, so I'mma go to sleep now. I know it's late, so if any of you want, there's a guest room going down the hall to your right if any of you wanna sleepover. Historia and I will be upstairs if the house burns down or something. Goodnight!"

"Oh, okay. Thanks, Ymir!" You smiled. "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, happy birthday." Armin waved.

"Night, Ymir." Jean and Sasha said.

"Night horse face, potato girl." She smirked back as she walked away.

"Y/n, I think I I'mma head back to the dorms, you coming?" Sasha asked.

"Actually, she's coming with me. I told her I'd give her some of my cooking recipes tonight!" Armin smiled.

"Oh okay! I'll see you tomorrow then. See ya!" Sasha waved as she walked out the door.

Armin turned around to where Jean was standing. Jean looked at Armin with a tint of terror and said, "Yup, I think I'mma go too. Goodnight, guys." He said as he walked away with eyes following his own shoes.

"Goodnight Jean!" You and Armin both said in sync.

You looked at Armin and cupped his face in the palm of your hand. You noticed a small tint of blood on his nose. "Hey, your nose is bleeding are you okay?" You asked as you worriedly looked at his now pink nose.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said with no emotion.

You sat back on the couch and asked, "What cooking recipes were you talking about?"

He leaned back and into your ear, he whispered, "What do you say we stay at a motel tonight? Have a little fun for ourselves?"  He asked. You didn't have any other plans, so you agreed to go with him. 

Getting to the motel, Armin gripped your wrist and turned the lights off. He locked the door behind him and threw you on the bed. "Was last time not enough to satisfy you? Do you seriously not get it?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

hello again!!! surprise!!! i really wanted to update and this was one of the easier chapters for me to write so i hope you all enjoyed. i can't wait for next chapter ;)

thank you so much for all your support and i hope to see you next chapter, bye!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.4K 37
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง?" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ...
40.9K 993 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
230K 8.4K 110
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
33.5K 854 64
-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ...