Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

Triple Threat

10.1K 300 72
By BruhZone

Wrath Ring, Crimson Forest

The trees are as large as skyscrapers, the red leaves bigger than most people, the grass knee-high, the flora deadly, but the beasts deadlier.

We see Y/n flapping in the horizon, arms down, using both hands to carry a large sack, with a satchel around his shoulder.

The sack is filled with supplies recommended by Justice, which, were spices, sauces, cook-

Y/n: "I cannot believe she made me drag stuff to make food, all the way here! Heavy!" He angrily says through the air.

Due to Justice's request she had to talk to Pandemonica about borrowing him for a bit. It took a bit but she eventually let Y/n go. You also feel kinda bad about leaving Malina and Zdrada, you just hope they'll be fine.

As he flaps his way down to the ground, through the giant red leaves, onto the black soil.

Y/n: "Where to now? [sigh] Dammit Justice!" He looks to the sack behind him a gets an idea. "Mána schoiní" An f/c coloured light wraps around the sack then dissipates, leaving an f/c coloured rope around the mouth of the bag, sealing it. "...I'm an idiot, not thinking about that sooner [sigh]" You start wandering through the forest.

???: "[squawk] [screeching]"

Y/n: "Keep your guard up, make no mistakes, watch everything, imagine fighting Judgement, you are in one of the most dangerous and unstable places in Hell, you got this..." You whisper to yourself.

???: [louder screeching]

Y/n: "Gíinos Stýlos" Releasing the rope from your grasp, you raise your right hand upward, a pillar of dirt rises just in time for a giant red-feathered vulture to come smashing into it.

You then use your wings to give yourself a boost upwards, as you backflip over the pillar.

Y/n: "Dóry págou" You mutter as your palms begin to leak ice, transforming into a long sharpened pole of frozen water.

You once again use your wings to launch yourself downward, letting your spear piledrive through the bird's head.

Y/n: "I hate how everything in this forest is bigger than me, I'm gonna have to deal with so much shit out here." He groans, getting off the beast, letting the ice melt, mixing with it's blood.

As you pick up the rope and start dragging the sack, you don't realise the scarlet figure leaping through the leaves.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n sleeping on a giant leaf-

Into the night, we come back to see Y/n with cuts, bruises and sweat all over, still dragging the sack of various items.

Y/n: "I have been walking for 5 straight hours, how the fuck am I going to find Cerberus." You say panting

As you kept walking, leaving a path of demonic carcasses behind you, sacrificing stamina for distance.

Pressing on, you finally find a clearing with a large cave, it's not much but it's something.

As you weigh your options, from the screeching and roars in the forest to the silence and solace from the cave.

It didn't take long for you to decide as you enter the wide cave with the sack in tow.

You sit down and lean on the brown leather, to try and rest... until you notice 3 pairs of red eyes in your view, each one as large as your head.

Y/n: "Pávla" A burst of air appears at your feet and you shoot out the cave, rolling into the clearing you get back on your feet.

In front, the beast walks out, it's 3x larger than the hellhound you fought saving Azazel, compared to it you are barely as tall as its paw.

The most noticeable difference is the 3 growling heads, teeth compared to swords, all 6 eyes staring at you.

Y/n: "Justice, you lying fuck." You mutter under your breath.

The beast seems to have heard you, as it starts walking closer.

Y/n: "...I'm gonna die, aren't I."

No POV

The demonic beings stare at each other in the eyes, or as many Y/n can stare at.

Y/n at the moment cannot use his wings after the long distance he's travelled.

The demon quickly drinks out of some sort of vial before once again launching upward, then seemingly pulling out a book from nowhere.

Magic circles encircle him as he's in the air, the circles fire lightning bolts toward the beast only for it to do nothing but disperse on its fur.

The beast seems to take this as a challenge as the middle head spews fire, the demon clads himself in a ball of ice.

He drops to the floor with a crash, coughing stands back up to face the red Goliath.

The beast begins to pounce forward before it lands, the demon bounces away.

The demon can only think of what to do before seemingly getting an idea.

He begins to start bouncing around the trees while firing off the occasional energy ball to grab the beasts attention.

The giant wolf follows trying to catch the demon.

Due to the number of potions the demon has, he can survive much longer, even enough to tire the beast out.

Until the beast is left sleeping on the ground and the demon runs back to the cave.

Y/n POV

While running through the massive forest of crimson, you pant, tired of running, or well hopping around, playing with Cerberus.

Y/n: "Ok, [Heavy Breathing] What was the story damnit, I need to remember... ok."

While running you try to remember tales of what Cerberus let pass, so maybe you can somehow watch over it without it killing you.

You remember tales of Orpheus, Legendary Musician using music to pass and then Cerberus being weak to the food.

Y/n: "That's it, that's why Justice wanted me to bring that stuff!... WHY CANT SHE JUST EXPLAIN THINGS!" You curse Justice, as you run back towards the cave.

You enter the cave and move everything outside the sack into the clearing.

There were spices, utensils, y'know normal stuff until it got to some strange objects.

There was an expanding frying pan which, when expanded, you could even fit in, there was an automatic feather/fur plucker and more, you thought it was specific to demonic beasts so maybe that's the watch she wanted you to cook... with no recipes.

Y/n: "...god damnit Justice."

Back at the Mansion

Justice was walking along until she accidentally kicked something.

Justice: "Hey what's this." She picks the object up "exetázo" Her sunglasses glow red before a voice rings out.

Sunglasses: "It is a binder, the title reads 'Demonic Beast Cooking'.

Justice: "Oh... oh shit" She finally realises.

Back in the Crimson forest

Y/n: "Looks like I'm winging it... hmm I'm pretty sure I left a dead boar somewhere nearby."

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n struggling to pull demonic beast carcasses back to the cave-

Y/n: "Thank god, humans were lazy enough to make spells for this kind of thing, Dérma"You push your hand towards the body.

The skin on the boar peels back slowly until all that is left is meat and hoofs.

You begin to take out your hunting knife and start carving out bits of meat, most of which ends being around the size of your torso.

You contemplate whether it's enough considering the size of Cerberus, but you just assured yourself that as long as it's good it won't matter.

You season and begin to smoke the meat using a large magic-made pit fire and expanding bowl.

No POV

The legendary ex-gatekeeper sleeps soundly in the grass, silently exhaling through its nose.

A scent of cooked meat wafts through the air into the nose of the beast.

All three head's eyes shoot open at the smell and they begin to run towards the source.

Where they find the person they played with earlier, they come to a complete halt, watching as he tips a, much larger than himself, bowl, filled with meat."

The legendary monster salivates at the meal, acknowledging he who made it by licking him across his tiny body before eating.

Y/n POV

Y/n: "...ew... Ntous." A cloud forms above you, a second later rain falls from above washing the large amount of slobber on you. "Xiroí ánemoi" The cold then disappears, leaving warm winds to dry you out, like a natural blow dryer.

You just watch Cerberus tear at the meat within the bowl, you are left to do nothing for the next week.

Y/n: "May aswell go explore that cave." You think to yourself as you walk into the cave.

As you walk you notice the cave get smaller, into a size Cerberus definitely wouldn't fit into because if you were 2 feet taller you would be banging your head right about now.

You keep walking and realise it becomes much more... homely.

You walked through a wooden door into a carpeted room with light bulbs hanging in the ceiling.

You explore the rest of the cave to find out it's even bigger and better than your old apartment with the sisters.

The only noticeable thing is that the living room is filled with blankets and pillows, literally everywhere.

You realised this is probably where Justice rests when she watches over Cerberus.

Before you can think about anything else, the fatigue of flying, fighting, hiking take over and before you know it, you're on the the floor on a pile of pillows.

Y/n: "[muffled] I'm sure Justice won't mind."

The door creaks open from the hallway, with three pairs of footsteps.

Y/n: "[muffled] ...shit." You attempt to get up, to only fail as your muscles have all seem to fallen asleep. "[muffled] ... ohshitohshit-"

The footsteps get louder and louder, closer and closer while your stuck face down on the floor, incredibly vulnerable, on the edge of passing out.

The last sounds stop in front of behind you and then begins the mischievous giggling.

Y/n: "[muffled] ...shit."

You are then flipped over on your back to see the sources of sound.

You see three girls, all wearing the exact same thing. Red button-up long-sleeve shirts underneath black-striped suit vests, and black slim fit suit pants with black gloves and a black ties tucked underneath their vests. Their tails seem to emerge from underneath their vests and over their pants, they also have canine ears instead of demon horns.

All 3 have large grins on their faces.

Y/n: "Ok we can talk about this right... right?"

Stranger 1: "Sure, sure."

Stranger 2: "Right after you pay..."

Stranger 3: "For breaking into our house."

Y/n: "Ooooooooh... not Justice's house." You say regretfully.

Strangers: "Justice?!" They shout in unison.

Stranger 1: "What do you know about Justice!" They poke your chest.

Y/n: "The fact that she's my friend and she asked me to take care of someone called Cerberus for the week, y'know the legendary monster outside."

They look insulted before responding.

Stranger 2: "Monster, how dare you, we are adorable, told by Lucifer herself." She says insulted.

Y/n: "Wait... We?"

Stranger 3: "We. Us. Cerberus."

-/Y/n Buffering\-

Y/n: "Wait... I'm supposed to be, talking care of you. [Under your breath] Justice owes me an explanation."

Cerberus: "So... where's Justice."

Y/n: "As I said before, she asked me to take care of you for the week."

Cerberus: "But, I want Justice." They- She pouts.

Y/n: "I mean... we can still have a good time, right?"

Cerberus: "Mmmm, can you fight?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Cerberus: "Can you cook?"

Y/n: "You already know the answer."

Cerberus: "Do you like to have fun?"

Y/n: You raise an eyebrow. "Yes..." You say with uncertainty.

Cerberus: "Do you like chaos?"

Y/n: "Does it involve hurting people?"

Cerberus: "..........Sometimes." She says quietly.

Y/n: "Then most of the times."

Cerberus: "YAY! NEW FRIEND!" They shout excitedly.

Y/n: "You'll have to wait though because I can't move."

All three look at each other before grinning.

Cerberus: "CHAOS WAITS FOR NO DEMON." They shout as they begin to drag you by the feet out the room.

Y/n: "NOOOOOO-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 275 16
Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to their usual schemes. Only this time it se...
17.8K 599 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
80.9K 1.3K 18
Helltaker has a son who usually lives with his mother-in-law after his wife died. It was now Helltaker's turn to watch him, but he had to go to a mee...
17.2K 309 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...