never not ✧ mark lee

By beigecozyboy

who knew meeting an idol at a fansign could completely change your life? ↬ nct idol au ↬ social media/text... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus: apocalypse
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
intermission lol will delete l8r
66
67
68
69
70
100K ♡
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81

35

3K 124 150
By beigecozyboy

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Mark's gonna have a girlfriend!"

Those words seemed like they hit Dasom right in the heart. But now she could throw away her feelings for Mark freely, knowing she didn't have a chance anymore. 

Nevertheless, she could feel tears stinging her eyes, threatening to fall, and didn't notice that Jaehyun had been watching her the whole time.

"Guys, I'm kinda tired," she said, taking the last sip of her beer and then standing up. "Mind if I go sleep?"

Jaehyun got up hearing her words. "Yeah, you can take my bed," he said, putting his hand on her back and leading her to his room.

"Ooh," Johnny called after them with a sing-song voice. "Jaehyun and Dasom are gonna sleep together for real this time."

"Johnathan," Dasom said, rolling her eyes and turning back to look at him. "Why do you have the mind of a twelve year old boy?"

"You didn't deny it!" Yuta joined in on the teasing. "Jaehyunie, have fun!"

"Shut up hyung," Jaehyun sighed. "I'm gonna use the air mattress."

Yuta and Johnny continued to call out jokes until Jaehyun had actually gone and brought the box with the air mattress. They finally let it go and went to their respective rooms, amused.

Jaehyun went inside his room and put the box on the floor near the door. When he looked back up, he saw Dasom standing in front of his mirror, looking at herself with ultimate concentration. Despite how long they had been out, she still looked perfect. Jaehyun took out his phone and walked up to her.

"You look pretty, don't worry," he said lifting his phone and taking a photo of her right when she looked at him through the mirror.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" she asked, and he took another one just as she was turning to look at him.

"Yup," Jaehyun said. "Smile!"

"No, I wasn't ready!" she complained, raising her hand up to cover her face. Jaehyun took another photo anyway and then pushed her hand away before taking the next photo. She was genuinely smiling, which she hadn't done in the last half an hour.

"Okay if you're gonna be like this," Dasom decided. "I might as well pose."

"You looked like the grinch the last time this mirror saw you," Jaehyun joked. "Thanks for sparing it this time."

Just as he hoped, Dasom laughed, and Jaehyun got a candid of her. Then she posed for a few pictures before getting shy and flopping onto his bed.

"I knew taking pictures cheered you up," Jaehyun mentioned, satisfied as he put his phone down on his desk.

"Who said I needed cheering up?" Dasom tried to deny it.

"Please, I could see the way you looked at Mark when he was talking," Jaehyun explained, and Dasom curled up into a ball of embarrassment. "And when you told him about Lily's feelings... you like Mark right? Did you think that would help you get over him?"

"Wait, you knew?" Dasom asked, surprised. "Since when?"

"Since New Year's," he admitted, opening his closet and rummaging through it. 

"And you still, you know... kissed me?" she questioned awkwardly. "Why?"

"Nah Desi, you kissed me first," Jaehyun reminded Dasom as he tossed a pair of shorts and a white tee to her. "I figured your feelings can't be that deep, but maybe I was wrong."

"No, you weren't wrong," Dasom said, sitting up and removing her sweater, knowing Jaehyun could see her in the mirror even though his back was turned. "I'm sorry Jaehyun, you were sort of a distraction."

"I figured," he said, biting his lip as he saw Dasom lie back down, now only wearing a camisole.

"But you're not anymore," she said, genuinely meaning it. "You're a good guy, and I have so much fun when I'm with you, and I want more of it."

Jaehyun turned around and folded his arms. "Don't tell me you're going to fall for me now," he said, raising an eyebrow and looking over her.

"The fuck?" Dasom said, looking into his eyes as he loomed over her. "Nah dude, you're my homie, remember?"

"Okay, good," Jaehyun said, and Dasom raised herself again, forcing Jaehyun to move back and kneel so that they were face-to-face.

"But you come with a bonus my dude," she said, leaning in closer. "You're hot."

"Lucky for us, so are you," Jaehyun replied, smirking and then pushing her down onto the bed, getting on top. He kissed her and Dasom's thirst for him grew stronger.

Details spared, after an hour or so, Dasom got up off the bed. "Yeah, I need to get cleaned up," she said, grabbing the clothes Jaehyun had given her earlier and heading to the door.

"Want me to join you?" Jaehyun joked, still lying on the bed, too tired to move.

"No, but you better go after me," she warned him, going out and closing the door.

When Dasom was back ten minutes later, she was just wearing his tee shirt. "Shorts were too loose," she shrugged, and then tossed them onto his face. "You can wear them instead, get up dude."

"Didn't know you would be annoying after a hookup," Jaehyun laughed, sliding off the bed. "Most people just enjoy themselves and cuddle after."

"This was barely a hookup," Dasom rolled her eyes and pushed Jaehyun out of the door. "We were at a concert man, think of the germs."

"Okay fine," he said and left, and Dasom threw herself back onto the bed, grabbing a blanket and pulling it up to her chin. She yawned, not realizing how tired she really was, and Jaehyun had a comfortable bed, so she felt herself drifting off to sleep almost instantly.

After a little while, she opened her eyes, snapping out of her partially conscious state hearing noises.

She saw that Jaehyun had returned, wearing only the shorts she had given him. He was opening the box with the air mattress carefully, like he was trying not to make any sounds.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked.

"Oh, did I wake you?" he replied. "My bad, I was just trying to get the air mattress out."

"Why?" she repeated her question. "We already established that both of us can fit in this bed."

Jaehyun stopped what he was doing and looked over at her. "It's fine, I'll let you sleep comfortably," he told her. "You're really tired."

"You're just gonna make more noise if you fill up the mattress now," Dasom said, patting the empty space in front of her. "Come on Jae, I'll be even more comfy if you're here."

"Okay, fine," Jaehyun said, putting the box down and then diving onto the bed, facing Dasom. She smiled, and lifted the covers she was using over both of them before turning the other way.

Jaehyun was content. He knew he had made the right choice in asking Dasom to go to the concert with him. She wasn't like the other girls he knew or had been with before, in the sense that she actually just wanted to be his friend. Everyone else always wanted more, and would find it hard to understand it when he didn't.

Dasom no longer felt like she needed to keep herself away from Jaehyun, letting herself be pulled into his figure as the little spoon when he put his arm over her. She knew they would never be anything more than what they already are, and that was perfect for her. More at ease with him now than she had ever been, she fell asleep easily.

* * *

"Wake up sluts!"

Though her eyes were still closed, Dasom recognized Johnny's voice through her sleep and squeezed her eyes shut tighter. She was far too tired to be awake already. 

"Go away Johnny," she heard Jaehyun say. That's when she realized she was definitely not asleep with her head on a pillow. She could feel Jaehyun's arm around her and as for her head... yeah, it was definitely buried into Jaehyun's bare chest, her arm resting on it as well. No wonder it was so cozy.

"We have things to do Jaehyun," Johnny reminded him. "Dasom might be unemployed but we're not."

"Being a dick first thing in the morning Johnny?" she muttered, snuggling into the blankets that were covering them.

"This calls for desperate measures," Johnny said, and the next thing Dasom knew was that Johnny had ripped the covers off them, so she immediately opened her eyes and pushed herself away from them.

"What the fuck man?" Jaehyun said, sitting up and brushing his hair back out of his eyes. 

Johnny looked down at the pair, an amused grin on his face. "Ah, the lack of clothes," he laughed. "I called it last night."

Dasom glanced at her bare legs and realized how it seemed to Johnny. She frowned and pulled a blanket over herself. "It's not like that," she rolled her eyes. "Nothing happened."

"Nothing?" Jaehyun asked, chuckling and getting out of the bed, and Johnny raised an eyebrow.

"Who's side are you on Jae?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him, watching as he went to his closet to get a fresh pair of clothes. 

Jaehyun chose to ignore her question, and Johnny was just spectating, still intrigued by their dynamic. "Maybe we should have smoked one each last," Jaehyun replied and Dasom looked confused. "You know, to have the full experience after the night of the concert... cigarettes after--"

"STOP!" Dasom almost yelled.

"So you did get railed by Jaehyun last night!" Johnny exclaimed, smirking.

"You what?!" 

The three in the room looked over at the door to see Mark, who was just walking by on his way to the bathroom for a shower, seen by the towel draped over his arm. Dasom was near panic on the inside, but she knew she couldn't even get up, or Mark would see that all she was wearing was one of Jaehyun's tees that was too big for her.

Instead, she just kept her cool and just laid back down, facing away from the boys. "Jaehyun, this one's on you," she sighed. "Do the damage control."

"Johnny was kidding," Jaehyun said, but Mark didn't necessarily believe him. "Anyway, Dasom we have to go soon."

"You guys have work on a Saturday?" Dasom wondered, still facing the wall. "Why?"

"It's just a live stage recording," she heard Mark say. 

"We'll be back in a few hours," Jaehyun told her. "You can stay if you'd like. We can drop you home later."

"Okay, thanks," Dasom said gratefully. She was honestly still too tired from the concert and the late night, so she just wanted to sleep for longer. She didn't know how Jaehyun even had the energy to be awake, much less go perform a song and dance onstage. She turned around and smiled at the boys. "Good luck!"

As soon as they left, Dasom let herself fall asleep again.

When she awoke again, the time on Jaehyun's wall read exactly noon. When she left the room, it was strange to hear complete silence in the dorm, so she shuffled one of her daily mixes on Spotify and left her phone on the coffee table. She went to the bathroom she had been in the last time she stayed over, and the toothbrush she had used was thankfully still in the stand on the sink counter.

Once she was freshened up, she went back to the living room and sat on the couch with her phone. Only problem was, she was really hungry, but she figured that she should avoid ordering anything from Uber Eats since she would have to go downstairs to pick it up... there might be those sasaeng fans waiting outside. 

She also didn't think she should cook anything without asking for permission first, so she decided to text the boys.

* * *

foreign swaggers 2.0

dasom
hello

dasom
i'm hungry

dasom
can i raid the pantry pls i beg

ten
what are you talking about

nev
dasom slept over at the dorm hehe

ten
oH

dasom
how do you know

nev
doyoung told me

ten
interesting

ten
was it interesting??

dasom
no dude i just went to a concert with jaehyun and it was late so i just slept over

ten
never mind, i'm bored now

dasom
AND IM HUNGRY

nev
take whatever you want, you know they won't care

dasom
i figured, but i just wanted to ask first

ten
good luck finding anything to cook with in that dorm

mark
why are you acting like we don't have food yo

ten
you do? i thought the cook doesn't come on weekends

mark
that doesn't mean we go hungry dude

ten
i assumed doyoung or taeyong would cook for you and you guys go down to the 5th floor

mark
shit you're right 

mark
but sometimes we have the form auntie come by to cook

dasom
lmaooo

dasom
marker do you at least have rice and some veggies

mark
probably, i hope?

dasom
wow... that's just sad

dasom
oh my god i just looked in the fridge, all you have is three carrots, half a garlic, some onions, and eggs

dasom
the rest is just coke and beer 😭😭😭

mark
we have soy sauce too i think

dasom
amazing 🤠

ten
great, as long as you have rice dasom can make fried rice

mark
good enough right hahaha

dasom
yeah i guess lmao

dasom
okay yeah i found the rice, at least they have a lot of that plus sesame oil, not just soy sauce

dasom
mark when are y'all coming back

mark
probably in an hour ish

dasom
should i make some for you guys too then

mark
yo you don't have to do that

dasom
bro it's okay, you guys are dancing and shit like that, you need to eat well

mark
thanks dude that's really nice of you

dasom
should i make enough for everyone? or just the 10th floor guys

mark 
do you even have enough ingredients for nine people 🤡

dasom
true lmao there isn't enough

dasom
okay five of you then

mark
yup

dasom
okay byee

mark
see ya

* * *

dasom down

ten
dasom look at you being all wifey and cooking for mark

nev
exactly

dasom
i'm literally cooking for everyone ????

ten
details don't matter

ten
also do you really expect us to believe nothing happened with you and jaehyun

nev
exactly pt. 2

ten
it's been five minutes

ten
dasom being real quiet

nev
it's not looking good for you girlie

dasom
I hate you both

ten
sure honey

dasom
okay fine if you must know

nev
we must

dasom
something may have happened

nev
y'all kissed again blah blah that's boring now, tell us if anything MORE happened

dasom
possibly

ten
dasom finally had sex with a man

dasom
okay that much definitely didn't happen

nev
so it was the base right before a home run

dasom
possibly pt. 2

ten
never mind I don't want any details about jaehyun please spare it

dasom
okay thanks this is too awkward for me goodbye I'm gonna go finish cooking

nev
first the party, now the concert

nev
desi do you maybe like jaehyun now not mark

dasom
nah jae is my homie

dasom
unfortunately it's still mark but I'm working on it

dasom
i told him about lily's feelings

ten
oh my god and??

dasom
and he said he was gonna go think and he disappeared to his room sooo

dasom
yeah I'm done 😔👊

nev
aww :((

nev
but at least you have a hot sneaky link

dasom
HE'S NOT A SNEAKY LINK

ten
right, and who else knows about whatever is happening between you??

dasom
just johnny i think

dasom
tbh he might think it's a joke for all I know

ten
yup he's your sneaky link

dasom
BYE i don't need this anymore

ten
I like seeing dasom squirm

nev
oddly, so so i

dasom

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

hmm one of you readers called mark a homie hopper earlier but like at least lily and dasom aren't friends...

dasom on the other hand?? i think mark and jaehyun are pretty good friends 😭

vote comment share if you feel like it!

ALSO #1 IN MARK AND NCT127??? i got an early christmas present and i wasn't expecting it <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE THAT CELEBRATES IT!! it's not christmas day yet for me but i'm sure it is for many of you so i hope y'all have a great holiday and enjoy your winter break 🥳

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
599K 21.9K 45
"o shit ur not johnny" "wow way to state the obvious" ⇔ j.j.h. of nct ⇔ started 5/27/17 finished 7/01/19 RANKINGS 08/18/18 #21 in messenger 11/18/18...
223K 3.9K 28
can it really be just sex with no feelings? - nct mark fwb au HIGHEST RANKING #1 in leeminhyung
7.6K 232 14
Idol au ➪ »I actually like you since I first saw you.« »wait what??« [social media/text au]