๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š (bxb)

By IOOdollas

"๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐šž ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š• ๐š–๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ" First Book ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

โ„‚๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
๐”ฝ๐•’๐•”๐•– โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•ค
๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ฅ
๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘ 
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’
๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ž
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ +
โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก
๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘“
๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘’
๐”ฝ๐•’๐•”๐•– โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿš
๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ง๐‘’
๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ง๐‘’
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘’
๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-une
vingt-duex
vingt-trois

๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก

13.9K 419 237
By IOOdollas

                                Crystal Barns
                             Crystal's House
                                    12:26 pm

Crystal sat in his bed wide awake recalling last nights activities. One part of the whole night was bout to him but he remembered him and KD fucking. He's still trying to figure out how they got there.

Most likely the liquor but liquor has never had him like that. He sat up and took his phone off the charger. He went to his call log and scrolled before clicking on a contact.

He put it on speaker listening to it ring. "Good Evening, this is Dr. Kendall how may I help you ?" His OBGYN answered. "Dr. Kendall can I set an appointment to get tested ?" He asked picking at his nails.

He didn't know how many bodies KD had or what diseases he might carry. And he remembered KD nutting in him so he knew they didn't use protection.

He just needed to make sure he didn't catch anything. The last he needed was a nasty vagina. That's not cute in no way, shape, or form.

"Uhh. Sure. When can you come in ?" She asked and he heard typing in her background. "When ever you're available." He looked at his calendar in his room on the wall.

He wasn't busy. He worked from home as an journalist. He had a love hate relationship with his job because his boss was bipolar. Somedays he acted like a big bitch who's hall have failed to drop yet and others he was calm.

"Alrighty then I can squeeze you in for May 12th. Is that fine ?" He swiped down on his phone to see it was the 10th. "Yeah that fine." He said. " alright so that's Thursday May 12th, 10:30 am. See you Thursday Mr.Barns." She spoke happily.

"See you Thursday." He hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He got up and went to his bathroom. He turned on his shower and got in since he was still naked.

He knew he took a little hoe bath last night so he was going to take a real one this time. To get all the dirt off his body.

Crystal sat at his island eating a parfait watching Amphibia. Well not really watching it. It played more of a background noise role than a entertainment one.

He heard his door turn and ignored it thinking it was Ranay. The door closed and he heard the footsteps coming toward the kitchen. "Girl, let me tell you bout your friend.-" Crystal's mood dropped seeing it was KD.

He looked like he had just woke up. His face was kind of ashy from sleeping and he had line all on it. His hair was all in his face and his eyes rested lowly.

"Thought you went home ? Why you back so quick ? Nobody wants you here." Crystal scooped up another spoon of his parfait. KD didn't say anything. Instead he walked down the hall.

Most likely to Crystal's room.

"Uh uh." Crystal grabbed his parfait and followed behind him. "Don't be coming up in here like you own shit and not speaking." He said and was stopped when he felt hands on his waist.

He looked up to see KD looking down at him with tired eyes. "C'mon." KD picked Crystal up and laid him on the bed. Crystal started to get up but KD laid on him almost squishing his parfait.

"Why you on me ? We not cool like that." Crystal held his parfait in one hand and pushed KD's shoulder with the other. "Wish you was saying that last night." He said but it muffled due to his head being in Crystal's chest.

"What all happened last night ?" Crystal asked opening up silence. He waited for an answer only to hear nothing. "KD." Crystal poked his head.

KD looked up at him, barely able to keep his eyes open. Truth be told he was tired as shit. He was uncomfortable in his car so he didn't sleep through the whole night.

He didn't go home either because he didn't want to take that 30 minute drive.

"Please Crystal can you let me sleep ? I'll leave after I wake up just please." Crystal opened his mouth to say something but stopped watching KD fight his sleep. "Go to sleep." He mumbled eating his parfait.

He ate it slowly so he wouldn't choke himself as he stared at the ceiling.

KD woke up before Crystal. He seen he fell asleep with the empty parfait cup in his hand that had fell on the bed. The spoon wasn't in sight so he took the cup from him and slowly rose.

He threw it away and grabbed his slides and phone. He guessed Crystal had found it and put it on the charger since that's where it was when he woke up.

KD went in the bathroom to find a spare toothbrush. He did and he used it to brush his teeth throughly not forgetting his tongue. He finished and left out taking the toothbrush.

Crystal was up sitting on the side of his bed staring at the ground. "I'm about to head out." KD mumbled and yawned. He was still tired a little but he could make it home.

Crystal didn't say anything because he zoned out. It was a thing he did when he woke up. He zoned out for a solid 5 to 10 minutes straight.

Sometimes longer but minimum is 5 minutes. KD went and stood in front of his hand waved in his face. "Aye." Crystal looked at his through his eyelashes catching KD off guard.

"Shit". He held his heart and Crystal rubbed his eyes laying back down. "I'm about to go come lock the door." He tapped Crystal's thigh. Crystal would've kicked him but he wasn't all the way there with his strength.

"Lock it yourself." Crystal laid back down.

KD smacked his teeth. "How ima do that ? Come lock this door." He pulled Crystal up. Crystal pushed him back and left the room. He shook his head and followed behind.

"Fix yo face." He mushed Crystal who stood holding the door open with a mug. "Stop touching me. When I touch you, you won't like it." He rubbed his eyes mumbling. "Ite, but answer yo phone. It's still early I'm tryna do something." Crystal nodded even though he wasn't listening for real.

KD looked at him for a while before walking out the door. Crystal closed it behind him and sighed knowing he lost his sleep. He wanted to fight.

He went back to the room and got on his phone. "3:56." He mumbled the time to himself. Crystal was wearing lounge clothes and planned to keep it that way.

He didn't really feel like going outside today.

"What do you mean book an escape room ?" Crystal asked with a huff. KD had sent him $200 with a message saying 'book a room at the battery'. Crystal knew the battery was an escape room so he called him to make sure that's what he meant.

"What I said ? Fuck you mean, what I mean ? Book the shit. I'll be on my way over there in a lil while." KD spoke, the deep tone  in his voice was evident even through the phone.

"Who are you talking to like that ?" Crystal held his phone back from his ear looking at it with disgust. "Mmcht. Just book the shit man." Crystal hung up and went to the website to book a room.

He only did it because he had been trying to go to the battery for a while, not because he was told to. One thing about Crystal was he didn't listen to nobody.

He was a people pleaser growing up and people walked all over him because of it so he just started doing him. He learned that people pleaser got you nowhere but taken advantage of.

Crystal analyzed his outfit. It was simple. Some white sweatpants and a white tank top. He got up and grabbed a grayish black jacket and called it a day. What was he getting fancy for ?

He slipped on his clean white crocs and grabbed his everyday bag. He left out his room and sat on the couch watching tv. 20 minutes later he heard music playing outside. He peeped out the window to see KD's matte black 2023 C class Benz pulling in his driveway.

He sat back down and got on his phone taking videos of himself. A knock on the door stopped his lil photoshoot. He got up and grabbed a Minute Maid out his fridge and opened the door. "I know you seen me outside. You not slick." KD mumbled as Crystal closed and locked his door behind himself.

"I know I'm not. I wanted you to see me." Crystal retorted getting in the car. KD sighed and got in as well leaving Crystal's driveway.

"Fuck ass parking lot." KD mumbled while pulling his pants up. They had arrived at the battery but had to park far away because everybody was down here.

"The day I finally wanna come outside eerbody n they fuckin farms wanna come outside. Shit weird." KD mumbled again and Crystal was just listening. "Where you from ?" Crystal asked out of nowhere.

"Here." KD replied and opened the door to the battery. "Sure not acting like it. It's a Saturday night in Georgia. Where you thought everybody was going to be at ?" Crystal went to his email for the booking information.

"Don't piss me off." KD spoke before Crystal walked to the desk. "Hello, how may I help you today ?" The lady at the front put on a fake smile. "Hi, I'm I booked a reservation online for 6:30." Crystal flipped his phone around to show her.

"Oh. You're Crystal ?" She asked disgust heavy in her voice. "Yeah..." Crystal pulled his phone back looking at her with the same disgust. "But ain't that like, a girl's name ?" She asked looking Crystal up and down.

"And ain't devin a boy name ? Can you point us to our room ?" The Devin glared at KD, but he wasn't stuntin her. "Sure..." She lead them to the back and they ended up with a group of other people.

"Who these niggas ?" KD asked seeing 6 other people in the room. "These are your teammates." Devin answered. KD looked at Crystal who was analyzing everybody.

"Fuck she mean teammates ? This laser tag." KD asked Crystal. "I booked a room with other people. I didn't want to have to do everything by myself. I can see you're a little throwed off." Crystal answered simple as she lead them all to a room.

"Throwed off ?" KD whispered to himself. He was far from throwed off. He was really smart as hell. He went to college Architecture and graduated top of his class. But he'll continue to let Crystal think he throwed.

"Alright so the rules are you guys have 3 hints. You have 1 hour to get out of here. Every hint you use counts as 5 minutes taken off so use them wisely. Anything could be a clue, besides the things that say don't touch. Any questions ?" Devin big body built ass asked.

One of the people raised their hand. "Yes ?" She asked with a genuine smile. "Um what if we have to piss ? Do we piss in here ?" He asked and her face frowned up.

"No, I'll be in here the whole time so I could just take you to the bathroom. Any other questions ?" Everybody shook their heads. "Alright then, and your time starts now." Crystal went over the the cubby that he had been staring at since they got in the room.

KD was looking at the globe on the dresser. The theme was a bomb that was set to blow up the whole west coast of the US. They had to try and disarm it before it killed millions.

They heard something fall and looked over to find that one of the guys ripped down some of the pieces that were hanging by a mesh net.

Crystal remembered seeing that it was a sign on it that said don't touch so he sighed at the mess. Devin's face twitched as she made her way over.

KD and Crystal looked at each other before going back to trying to escape the room.

"But I'm throwed.." KD mumbled. They had finished with 20 minutes remaining. Crystal and KD did all the work. The other people were just there for decoration.

2 sat down and fell asleep. Another one ended up feeling claustrophobic because they couldn't get out of the room and had to be escorted out. The another 2 watched the time the whole time. And the last one argued with Devin calling her all types of names.

"You still are, they just more throwed than you." Crystal left out the room with KD hot on his tail. "Ole bare minimum ass ponytail. Miss me with them 2 sprinkles of hair. No edges having ass lunch lady built bitch." They heard the man still arguing with Devin.

"Nah cause why he playing with them lunch ladies like that." KD asked shaking his head and pushing the door open. The breeze hit their faces and they both sighed.

It was hot and muggy in that room. That made them work faster, they were ready to get out before they passed out. "I'm hungry." Crystal looked around at all the restaurants.

"Let's go find something. You tryna sit in or you want something quick ?" Crystal was going to say something quick but the night was still young. He didn't want to go in the house yet.

"Sit in." He mumbled looking at KD. KD glanced around the area. "Tryna see what Murph's talking bout ?" Crystal nodded rubbing his temples. His head was hurting and rubbing his temples soothed the pain.

"Ite c'mon let's cross the street." He grabbed his hand and they ran across the street. Crystal looked at their hands. He wasn't usually the type to be all up on someone. Hell he hated when people touched him without his consent.

But KD's touched made something tingle inside him. He pulled his hand away and walked ahead. KD watched him and shook his head before doing a light jog to catch up.

Crystal Video (Cupid fine asf)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

~simpbur~ By rue

Fanfiction

14.2K 415 12
โ™กโ‘…*ห–โ€ข. ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ .โ€ขห–*โ‘…โ™ก - "w-wilbur..?" - "i did this for you, darling.." - "you.. you..-" - "i love you, darling. i know...
183K 9.4K 95
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’„ --๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐’–๐’๐’”๏ฟฝ...
124K 3.3K 21
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...