Ripnami

By ImStukHere

All these characters were made by Tui T. Sutherland. More

All you need to know
Love you
Ouch...
Writers block
Permission
Marry me?
The wedding
Hatching Day
The name
Sorry
The giant egg
The hatching
Growing up
Talent show

Reveal

247 1 1
By ImStukHere

Tsunami's pov

They were on their way to the DOD sleeping cave. She heard talking when they got near.

"Hey everydragon." They all looked over ad their eyes widened.

"TSUNAMI!! Hi Riptide." As they said that last part she frowned.

"Me and Riptide have big news."

"What is it!" Sunny said almost immediately.

"Riptide and I, have dragonets." They all gasped a Riptide showed them .

"Their so CUTE!" Sunny said excited.

"I can't believe you had two eggs and you didn't tell us." Starflight said.

"Actually, it was a twin egg."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sunny asked sounding a little sad.

"I was going to tell you before I was just..." She pauses thinking of a word.

"Nervous?"

"Yes."

"It's fine."

"Thank you."

"It's getting late we should get to bed." Clay said.

"Alright see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Tsunami and Riptide." 

"Goodnight." Riptide said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 25.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.9K 102 17
lyrics for her album PORTALS (plus 3 tracks from the deluxe album) Updates: Im add the meaning, if some the songs have snippets imma add those aswell...
15.2K 464 75
there are so many of these stories on this platform and i love them. and then I thought, why don't you do a few too. So I apologize in advance for my...
197K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...