'~ SunnyDrop ~'

Oleh BlueTheBoat

It's your first day as a new worker for the Pizza Plex Daycare. Your boss explains to you, "Your partner isn'... Lebih Banyak

" Heeello there!"
Playtime
Nighty Night~
Lights. On... ON... on.....
A/N
Really, Sun?
After Hours
Bad News :(
Returning.
Apologize.
Weeks Passing
Barking Bakes ⚠ TW ANXIETY ⚠
I love you, Sun.
IMPORTANT. PLS READ.

A/N

359 8 4
Oleh BlueTheBoat

Sorry for not updating!!

I've had such busy weeks! But, I've made a small bonus for all of you guys!! Enjoy!!

3rd person
------------------

Sun chuckled as he snuggled up close to Y/N. They laughed as Bright growled jealously after him. "Hey! Now don't you..." Sun warned as Bright lifted his leg slowly. "DON'T PEE ON THE CARPET!" Sun flew up in alert. Bright had a large grin as he took over Sun's spot on the couch.

...Sun spent the rest of his days trying to clean the carpet.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

107K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...