Beautiful Stranger (BeyNika)

By NikkiKordei

What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dream... More

"Who Are You?"๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"Dream Girl"๐Ÿ˜
"Party Time" ๐Ÿฅณ
"Looking For You"๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€
"๐Ÿ—ฃShe's Real"
"Surreal Things"๐Ÿ˜ฏ
"Knocked The Fuck Out" ๐ŸฅŠ
"Where Are You?!"๐Ÿฅบ
"I Don't Remember"๐Ÿ˜”
"Bey Vs. Sasha" ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
"Divine Revelation" ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผ
"The Set Up"๐Ÿคจ
"Let Me Fuck You" ๐Ÿ˜
"Justice Served" ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿฝ
"The Hidden Truth"
"Mrs. Maraj" ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿผ

"Drunk and Nasty"๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ

2.7K 136 211
By NikkiKordei

Beyoncè's P.O.V.

"Bey Beyyyy, turn it off! It's scary", Onika whined as she squeezed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

I laughed and said, "YOU requested to watch a scary movie!"

"I thought the Titos would make me brave but noooo", she whined. We were drinking Titos Vodka and Lemonade.

"Ok, I'll turn it off", I told her.

"WAIT! We have to see what happens on this part", she said.

She reminded me of my younger sister Solange. When we were little she would want to watch a scary movie. Then, like Onika, she would scream for me to turn it off. But when a good part came on she would be like, "No wait! This is the part I was waiting to see!"

"Onika....are you sure you want me to keep it on?", I asked. She nodded her head but was holding on to my arm for dear life. Then she started yelling at the lady in the movie.

"Don't you take your white ass in there, fool! Oh my God, you're so dumb! You're about to die, bitch! No! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Onika screamed when the man jumped out and started stabbing the lady! She jumped into my lap, hid her face on the side of my neck, and latched her hand onto my ear. I thought she was going to tear it off!

"Turn it offfff", she whined. I laughed my ass off at her! I put her out of her misery and turned the movie off. I did it for the sake of my ear, too!

"Ok! It's off, baby", I told her.

She jumped up off of my lap and poured more liquor into my cup and hers. "Ok! Let's play a Q&A game! I'll ask you a question first! Beyoncè, what was the best dream you ever had about me?", Onika asked.

"I smirked and took a sip of my drink. Then said, "The one where we made love on a cloud...."

"I busted wide open for you on a cloud?! That's dope", she said. I laughed and told her I busted it wide open right back for her!

"Hold up! So you give and take the strap?!", she asked.

"You can't ask two questions in a row! It's my turn", I told her.

"Ok, well just know that's my next question", she informed me.

"Ok....ummmm, let's see...Ok, Onika! What's a talent that you have that might shock me?", I asked.

"I can rap", she said in a sassy manner.

"No way! Are you for real?!", I asked.

"I'm dead ass! I actually wanted to do it professionally. I went by the name Nicki Minaj", she told me.

"Oh my God! Is that why that name popped up when I googled you?!", I asked while laughing.

She laughed and said, "Yep! I had a fan page on Facebook under that name and my mixtapes from 2007 and 2009 are still on YouTube!"

She played a song for me and my baby actually has skills! I asked why she stopped rapping and she said she fell in love with photography. But I told her she still needs to pursue a rap career!

"Maybe I will...but anyway! It's my turn! Do you like to give and TAKE the strap?!", she asked.

I giggled. "I mean....I'm a freak all day and all night! So yeah, I like to give it and yes I like to take it. Especially from the back. Like, you gotta pull my hair and slap my ass while you're doing it", I said.

"Ohhhhhh! I love it! You're nothing like my punk ass ex! That hoe would never let me strap her! But she always wanted to rearrange my damn guts! Selfish ass", she said.

"Nika you wild! But yeah I like to give and receive. That goes for head too", I informed her.

"Ok then! We'll get along just fine, my little shy freak", Onika said while rolling her body. I laughed and enjoyed the sexy view. Even though she was being silly.

"So Onika, do you want to be married and have kids someday?", I asked.

"Yes! I've been waiting to get married since I was 8 years old", she said.

"Really?! That's hilarious, Onika", I told her.

"I've always wanted to be a wife and mommy! My mom made it look fun raising her son and twin girls. And I liked how she always had a good meal for my daddy to come home to when he got off of work. People don't give housewives and stay at home moms the credit they deserve", she said.

"I feel you. My mom worked but she still took care of her family. Moms are great", I said.

"Yeah...how about you? Do you want marriage and kids?", she asked.

"Definitely! Like, when we get married, we can both have babies for each other", I said.

"I like how you said WHEN we get married", Onika said as she smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeahhhh....I'll let you in on a secret. I said if this girl in my dream really does exist, I'm going to marry her", I revealed.

"Awww....Well I like the sound of that, Bey", she said.

We continued to drink and play our little Q&A game. But once the alcohol kicked in. We got ridiculous!

"Yo! I dare you to strip down and go out there and run in the rain", I told her.

"You think I won't?!", she yelled.

I laughed as she began to strip. This fool ran outside completely naked and ran through the rain saying, "Nicki Minaj is the queen of rap, hoes!"

I laughed so hard that I made my stomach hurt! When she ran back into the house she said, "Whew! What a fucking rush! Ok, Bey! It's your turn!"

"What?! No fucking way am I doing that", I said.

Onika pulled me close to her and said, "If you do it, I'll do you..."

She kissed my lips. I pulled away and stripped faster than a stripper on the pole! I ran out into the rain and yelled, "I'm about to beat Onika's pussy upppppp!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhh! Beat it up, bae", Onika's drunk ass yelled from the doorway. I know the neighbors were appalled!

I ran back into the house and picked Onika up. We had loud, ratchet music playing in the background. "Wait, we have to have a twerking contest", she said.

"Oh, you ain't fucking with me when it comes to twerking. Alexa, play Meg Thee Stallion , Thot Shit, I commanded.

When the beat dropped, I started twerking like my life depended on it. "Girl, bye! You call that twerking?! Watch this", Onika said.

"Girl, byeeee", I said while laughing at her TRYING to twerk!

"You know you like it", she said while looking back at me.

I got behind her and grabbed her hips. I started grinding on her ass while she looked back at me seductively.

"You want this pussy, baby?", she asked.

I nodded my head and said "All of it, baby."

She pulled away and said, "Well come get it then", as she ran up the stairs.

"You like to be chased in real life too, huh?!", I said as I ran after her. Just like I did in my dreams. 

She knew where my room was because I gave her a tour of the house earlier. She ran into my room and laid on my bed with her legs wide open. I got on top of her and took one of her nipples into my mouth just to get her excited.

"Ouuu...I like that, baby. Do everything you did to me on that cloud", she said as she rubbed the back of my neck.

I sucked on her bottom lip. She parted her lips and allowed my tongue entrance. We licked and sucked on each other's tongues. I sucked on both sides of her neck, leaving  passion marks. She whimpered and moaned.

I held both of her big breasts in my hands and flicked my tongue on her nipples. I watched as they hardened for me. I felt the wetness of her pussy on my stomach as she grinded against it. Baby was hot and ready like a Little Caesars pizza!

I rubbed her breasts and placed tongue kisses all over her stomach, navel and inner thighs. Then grabbed a vibrator from my drawer. I stuck it into Onika's wet pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her body trembled as she grabbed my hair.

"Ohhh...I hope I'm not dreaming this", Onika said.

I kept the vibrator inside of her while I took my two fingers and rubbed her clit in a circular motion. Then I jiggled her clit and tapped on it with my hand really fast. The sensation of the vibrator inside of her plus the pleasure of my fingers and hand on her clit overwhelmed her.

"Ouuuu....shit! I'm about to explode", she exclaimed.

"Don't cum yet, baby...we have so much more to do", I told her.

I removed the vibrator from her pussy and licked and sucked her juices off of it. She played with her clit and rubbed her breasts while watching me lick and suck on the vibrator. She was so turned on and so was I.

"Let me show you how wet you got me", I told her.

I grinded my wet clit against hers. We both moaned. Her hands felt so warm and soft on my ass. The more she rubbed and squeezed on it the wetter my pussy got.

"Let's do a 69 so I can see what that wet pussy tastes like", Onika suggested.

I was all for it... Her mouth knew what to do! Her lips and wet tongue made my clit feel heavenly!

After we orally pleasured each other for awhile, I felt like it was time to dick her down and I definitely wanted to get dicked down in return!

"You want the dick now, baby?", I asked her.

"Yeah...put it in me baby...my pussy is so wet for you", she said.

I strapped up, spread her legs eagle style and stuck it deep within her. "Oh, fuck! That's so deep", she exclaimed.

I pounded her pussy in the most unapologetic way. She moaned, whimpered, screamed my name, and left scratch marks all on my back...I loved it!

I laid flat on my back and enjoyed the view of her ass while she bounced her pussy up and down on the dick. I grabbed her hips and pumped the dick inside of her harder. I got excited and flipped her over on her stomach. I slipped the dick inside of her from the back. I grabbed her by the throat and stroked her pussy while she begged for more.

"Damnnnnn....I'm cumming baby...", she cried out.

Her juices exploded all over the dick. She turned around and placed her knees on the mattress. She sucked her juices off of the strap. "Mmmm...yeah...lick and suck on this dick, baby", I told her.

She took the strap off and put it on herself. Just the thought of her stroking my pussy with it made my pussy throb. Before she came inside of me with the dick, she put her tongue inside my pussy first instead.

"Ouuu, Nika....", I said as I grabbed her hair and my walls tightened around her tongue. She pulled her tongue out and sucked on my clit. Then put the strap in.

"Oh, baby! You're in so deep! Fuck", I exclaimed.

"Take it like a big girl for me baby", she said as she looked into my eyes and broke down my walls.

"Bae, do me from the back", I requested.

I put my knees on the mattress, arched my back, and stuck my ass out. Onika squeezed my ass. She ate my pussy from the back, then slipped the dick in. "Mmmm...fuck me, Nika", I said.

She obeyed my command. Feeling her inside me made me moan uncontrollably. I grabbed the sheets and whimpered as she fucked my pussy, pulled my hair and smacked on my ass.

"You like the way I fuck your wet pussy, baby?", she asked.

"I.....yes! I...I love it", I told her.

"This pussy is mine, right?", Onika asked.

"Nobody's but yours, baby", I said.

I bounced my pussy all over the dick until I squirted all over it. I was wore out!

Onika and I rubbed and kissed all over each other, then fell asleep in each other's arms. This time it wasn't a dream. It was reality....

_______
________

Stay tuned! Because somebody gone get beat the fuck up in the next chapter! 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 248 15
it can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
40.9K 2.1K 12
Who would've thought that two different worlds could mesh and coexist so peacefully... Sequel to The Succubus
28.5K 1.3K 33
Beyoncรฉ and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncรฉ was so happy and content with her...
43.6K 2.8K 19
Onika and Beyoncรฉ have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...