My destiny

By Mimi9957

When Jimin and Jungkook are forced to marry each other, how will they react and what will destiny have for th... More

Disclaimer
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

1

312 13 0
By Mimi9957

- Jimin, Taehyung, stop running i can't keep up with you two ! Groaned Seokjin as he slowed his pace.

- Hyung we are literally just walking, come on it's good for the baby, keep walking come on! Yelled Taehyung as both of them stopped and turned around to look at Seokjin and wait for the older omega to reach them.

- Good for the baby ?! First of all i'm only two months pregnant, my baby is the size of an apricot seed and second walking is good for a pregnant omega when he or she about to deliver the baby not now. Said Seokjin catching his breaths.

Jimin smiled and nodded and Taehyung rolled his eyes before resuming walking.

It was a hot Saturday morning, the three omega were headed to the market to kill some time before the pack feast in the evening.

Jimin and Taehyung were walking two steps ahead of the older omega Seokjin, holding hands and giggling from time to time.

They call them the blue and green beauties because Jimin has blue eyes and Taehyung has green eyes, something quite rare in the werewolf world, usually wolves have light brown or dark brown eyes, also they are very very pretty, the kind of the beauty that make people speechless, when the two were born, their fathers made a huge offering to the moon goddess to thank her for the two beautiful and rare omegas.

Jimin is a dreamer and a rebellious wolf, he don't like rules and socials norms, he want to go hunting like his father and older brother, he wants to participate in building houses even though he can barely carry two bottles of water, he wants to take decisions and be part of the politic life, for him cooking, cleaning, teaching, gardening,etc. are tasks given to omegas because alphas thinks that they are weak, good for nothing, just pretty things to fuck and carry kids.

Even though in most of the packs including south west pack (Jimin and Taehyung's pack), alphas and omegas are treated equally, omegas are very respected and if some one dare to insult them because they are weaker, the culprit will be punished severely, jobs are distributed fairly, strong ones do hunting, building, fighting and it happened to be alphas and some betas and the less stronger one do the other jobs that they considered crucial too and it happened to be omegas, that does not mean they are inferior because both jobs are very important for the survival of the pack but Jimin always rolled his eyes when his father said that, he thought that his father is saying that to convince him that they don't see omegas as weak persons just because of their sub gender.

Jimin sometimes hates the fact that he's an omega, for him it's unfair to spend half of your life waiting for a mate, and the other half doing your best to satisfy that mate, his mother always told him that it's the same for an alpha too but Jimin being the rock headed person he is, he never believed in that, as long as arranged marriages exist he will never believe in that, especially for someone like him, the lucky one or probably the cursed one, like Taehyung always say to make fun of Jimin, need to be chosen by his parents because Jimin is the only omega son of the pack leader. His parents always encouraged him to find a good alpha but Jimin never show any interest in anyone in the pack even though too many alpha are already under his feet but he always say that they are after his position in the pack or his body, they don't want Park Jimin.

He has never saw in his whole 23 years an alpha treats an omega badly in his pack, he heard some brutal actions in very far packs but his parents always told him that those packs are an exception. But that didn't stop him from despising alpha just because they are born alpha, except his father, his brother and Taehyung's father and brother.

Taehyung in the other hand is very happy with everything, he loves the attention he gets from every one because he is an omega and he is pretty and he is the son of the second in command  of the pack.He questioned things sometimes but he usually take what they give him, and he is not like Jimin he loves alphas, he is always drooling over alpha muscles, alpha aura, alpha body, alpha strength etc.

He enjoys the power he knows he had over alphas, something Jimin think it's Taehyung creation but he don't know that omega do have power over alpha as much as alpha have power over omega, and the power that omega have is more dangerous like Taehyung always said.

Taehyung's dream is the exact opposite of Jimin's, he want to get married to a strong alpha and have a lot of kids and a lot of sex. He definitely does not have any problem with arranged marriages, he knows that his parents will make a good choice from him.

Taehyung is a social butterfly, he knows everyone and talk to everyone and everybody loves him, not like Jimin who prefer to be invisible even though he can't be for obvious reasons.

And both of them have something in common, they have never fell in love, for Jimin he just buried his heart under tones of strong cement and for Taehyung his heart beat couple of times but it was just some admiration nothing too deep.

They are both teachers in the pack kindergarten, as both of them are so good with kids especially Taehyung but they also give help where it's needed, in the healer house where Seokjin work or in the pack house where orphans live etc.

Jimin and Taehyung are inseparable, they are always together since their first day on this earth, they share a strong bond, that no one understand, their mothers are so close, their fathers too but not like them, they are special in every way.

- Hyung don't forget to show me from where you got that oil, i want to buy a bottle too. Said Taehyung.

- Okay. Nodded Seokjin.

- Oil ? Looked Jimin at Taehyung confused.

- Yes, remember the body oil that smells so good that Seokjin hyung has, the small green bottle.

- Ah okay.

- Look guys. Said Seokjin holding a cute yellow onesie.

- Oh so cute. Said Jimin and Taehyung at the same time as they walked back to the booth where they sell kids clothes.

- This one is so cute too. Said Jimin holding a grey and blue onesie.

- Naenae look at this, so so small. Whispered-yelled Taehyung taking a new born shoes in his hands showing it to Jimin.

And just like that they spent half an hour going through new born clothes and end up buying a lot of hats, onesies, shoes, they were too excited to see them on the first baby of their families.

- I need some underwear. Said Seokjin as he was touching some white lace pantie.

- Ohhhh some one will have a very good night. Teased Taehyung.

Seokjin ears immediately turned red as he glanced at the omega standing in the booth, the latter gave him a knowing look.

- Yaa respect me ! I'm your older brother. I'm just buying it to wear it nothing more. Whispered Seokjin.

- What? Am i saying something weird? Don't you have a steamy night with your husband from time to time? Hyung come on, the whole pack knows your long, strong,intense love story. Said Taehyung in a theatrical way.

Jimin smiled as Seokjin turned red like the underwear he was holding.

- I'm taking those, how much are they please ? Asked Jimin behind Taehyung doing a huge favor to Seokjin by averting Taehyung attention from the poor pregnant omega.

- Oh lace right? I thought lace underwear makes your little butt itchy and you don't like them?!!

- Mind your business. Replied Jimin as he took the bag from the buyer.

- Your butt is my business. Smiled Taehyung giving Jimin a slap on his butt.

-  I don't know them actually, thank you, have a nice day. Said Seokjin as he took the bag from the older omega who was smiling at them the whole time.

- Hyung are you disowning your brother and your brother in law. How rude ! And then he looked at Jimin, tell your brother to divorce him, he disowned us.

Jimin rolled his eyes before the three moved to another booth.  

———————————————————————————

They spent almost the whole morning at the market, going from booth to booth, they bought too many things, they definitely enjoyed their time.

- I can not feel my feet anymore. Complained Taehyung.

They were on their way back to Taehyung's parents house to help their mothers cook some dishes for the pack feast later.

- Hey you two, we need your help in the kitchen don't fake any excuses, i know you very well. Looked  Seokjin at the younger omegas giving them his most serious look.

- I gave you my word hyung stop nagging. Said Jimin

- Practicing his mom's crucial skills on us. Said Taehyung and the two of them laughed loudly.

Seokjin just ignored them, he can't win anyways.

- I hope our moms did most of the work because i'm really tired and i want to rest. Said Taehyung.

Seokjin glared at him, as Jimin muttered i hope so.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later, they were in front of the house, waiting for someone to open the door for them after they knocked because Taehyung forgot his keys.

- Baby give me that, shouldn't you be resting, why did you go to the market? Why didn't you tell me what you need and i will go buy it for you?

- Joonie please i can't be home 24/7 resting, i get bored, it's okay, i will rest a bit and i will be fine. Said Seokjin while giving  the bags to his mate and sliding his hand around the alpha big arm for support.

- Hello to you too Namjoon hyung, we missed you too. Said Taehyung walking inside the house behind Seokjin followed by Jimin.

- Sorry guys, how are you ? Smiled awkwardly Namjoon.

- Well me and your brother are fine, but your mate is being a crazy spoiled baby.

- Taehyung. Almost yelled Seokjin.

- Hello everyone. Said Jimin as they entered the big kitchen.

Their moms are busy with the cooking, Seokjin and Taehyung alpha brother Hoseok is helping them with cutting vegetables. Their fathers are sitting around a big table waiting for the lunch to be ready.

- Hi. They all greeted back.

- Bought something for me ? Asked Hoseok.

- No. Replied Taehyung.

- No sorry hyung. Replied Jimin.

- I did bought you the yellow socks that you wanted when you saw it on Namjoon last time. Replied Seokjin.

- Hyung you are the best brother in this whole planet, laughed Hoseok, and you are the worst brother i have ever had, pointing at Taehyung who scoffed, and you are the worst in law i have ever had, pointing at Jimin who tried to hug him seeking the older forgiveness.

Their parents just laughed at their interactions never getting used to their sons love-hate relationships.

- Sit down everyone let's eat. Said Jimin's mother as she started putting plates on the table.

- Namjoon, Hoseok we need to get back to put up the tents, so hurry up and eat. Said Jimin's father, the pack leader, to Namjoon and Hoseok who nodded as they dig in their food.

- Can i come too ? i can help. Said Jimin.

- No, you stay here, your mother and your aunt need help with the cooking and stuff.

- Of course after all it's an omega job to cook, i'm too weak to be putting up tents. Replied Jimin maintaining eye contact with his father.

- Jimin we are not talking about that now please. Said the pack leader, annoyance crystal clear in his voice.

- Did you buy anything for the baby ? Asked Hoseok trying to change the subject to avoid a disaster since Jimin usually don't give up without a good fight.

- Yes too many cute things, i will show it all to you later. Replied Seokjin.

- I hope the baby is a boy so that you can name him Hoseok, such a beautiful name. Laughed Hoseok.

- No thank you, i have Hoseok in the office and Hoseok at home, i can't handle that. Said Namjoon.

- What the ?! you should be honored to have me in your life, do you think you can lead the pack without me, if the baby is a boy you will name him Hoseok, it's not a suggestion.

- Are you ordering your pack leader ?

- Are you both crazy ? we are still here, completely fine. Said Taehyung's father.

- Sorry uncle. Smiled Namjoon.

- Sorry current second in command of the pack but you should know that i'm aiming to have your position, it's good to be ambitious right Namjoon, oh sorry our next pack leader?! Laughed Hoseok.

- I'm starting to have doubts, that they can lead the pack one day. Smiled Jimin's father looking at his right hand who nodded. 

All of them laughed except Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The meal went well thanks to Hoseok, their fathers already left the house to go back to their jobs.

- Namjoon i'm not waiting for you another second, i'm always getting scolded because of your ass. Said Hoseok closing the bathroom door behind him and heading to the main door.

Namjoon groaned next to Seokjin in the living room, he went to be with his mate all the time but duty calls.

- Wait i'm coming really this time. He said taking his hand off Seokjin's shoulders. I have to go, see you later, baby please don't push your self too much. He said before standing up.

Seokjin stood up too, putting a hand on his still flat belly.

- Don't worry baby, go.

Namjoon smiled and leaned to kiss his mate cheek, scenting him before kissing his clothed belly. Seokjin smiled caressing Namjoon's hair.

- Bye baby, bye everyone. Said Namjoon walking toward Hoseok who smiled like crazy because of the two mates interaction.

- Bye everyone. Yelled Hoseok leaving the house.

Seokjin entered the kitchen and was met immediately with Jimin and Taehyung glares as they were mixing something in a big bowl.

- Sorry sorry i took a little rest now i'm ready.

- Little my ass. Murmured Taehyung.

- It's okay you are pregnant you should not exhaust yourself darling. Said Jimin's mother as she give her son in law one of her warm smile.

Seokjin's ears turned red as he approached his mother and his mother in law trying to figure out what he can do.

- Jin-ah you can take out the meat from the fridge and marinate it so we can put it in the oven later. Said Taehyung's mother to Seokjin who nodded.

- You two enough mixing, the japchae will be soggy we need more vegetables, go pick some carrots, tomatoes and onions from the garden and then wash them well and cut them into small pieces go hurry. Said Jimin's mother.

- It's always us who get the hard job, It's so hot outside. Complained Jimin.

- Naenae did you notice ? It's always Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok but us it's always you two, they don't even call us by our names in this family. Said Taehyung loudly so every one in the kitchen can hear him before taking an empty bowl and leaving the kitchen.

Jimin sighed loudly before following him.

- I can't wait for the day to see their mates, they need to have strong mentals to keep up with them. Said Seokjin.

- Can't disagree. Said Jimin's mother.

- I hope they do let their mates into their life in the first place. Sighed Taehyung's mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- I really want to go help with tents.

- Why? so you will be drooling over alpha's muscles. Smirked Taehyung.

- I'm not dirty minded like you okay, look at us picking vegetables because that's what omegas are good for, cooking and getting fucked.

- Don't start with that. You are sexually frustrated that's why you are like this, i'm sure with a good fuck you will cook and clean with a huge smile.

- Tae stop it. I'm serious.

-I'm serious too if we had the freedom to go sleep around, we would be happier, sex is very important but because of their stupid rule we have to stay virgin until we get married it's so unfair, sometimes i just want to let all this go and go throw my self on any alpha.

- Don't even get me started on that subject.

- Right ? i told you, you need a good fuck.

- Tae i meant it's unfair for an omega to stay virgin until he or she get married while alphas can do whatever they want.

- Well to be honest they can't, they should stay virgin too.

- Tae we have an omega house, do you think alphas go there to draw some landscape ?!, they made a house and put omegas there just for their own pleasure. Scoffed Jimin as he put the carrot in the bowl.

- Jimin, in the omega house there are omegas who chose to be there no one forcing them, you know Minjin she is enjoying her life there, we should respect their opinions it is not like alpha forced them to be there, and they have rules in there and apart from that, alphas who goes there are those who lost their mates, and to be fair some omegas are doing pretty wild things too, you know there are alphas there too.

- Why are you defending this fuck up society, why we don't have alpha house where alpha wait for omegas to pleasure them ! Yelled Jimin as he stood up.

- Okay okay don't get mad, you're right, we are miserable here okay are we good?

Jimin glared at his best friend before pushing him and said

- Go to the other side to pick some tomatoes, you don't understand anything.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before going where he was told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 148 11
Bitchy attitude, beautiful hair, smoky eyes, snub nose, plump juicy lips, sharp jaw, milky skin, slim body with plump ass and thick thighs. After...
20.8K 2K 25
An alpha doctor and an omega medical student tied up in an arranged marriage. One wants this relationship and is already possessive of what is his. O...
283K 10.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
97.1K 2.5K 29
' Fucking alphas, you think y'all are so damn great.. The fuck not... ' ' You'll be mine.. You'll see ' Top - Yoongi ( Jimin smtimes ) Bottom - Jimin...