Crossing all the lines

By cinnam0nsummer

Madison never thought her crush could be mutual. She was only 18, still a bit naive, inexperienced and mute a... More

Meet HER
Cornered
At the cafe
Stutters
Distractions
Lovesick
Rebound
Of all the gin joints
If I loved you less
Speak up
A taste of hope
Toxic
Coming back
Surprise
School trip
London romance
Heart to heart
Confidences
By her side
I'll be waiting
Hard to resist
Reality check
Broken
Time away
Loveless
Forgiveness
Date
Reunited
Romance
Honesty
All yours
Losing her
Marry me
Our family

In between

577 26 0
By cinnam0nsummer

"I don't know how it happened, one moment she was just a teacher and one day I woke up and she had become everything to me." I confided, ashamed as we danced before the sunset.

I could hear the waves crashing against the shore, teasing me, daring me to dive into the water deep. I just wanted to clear my head. Throwing myself up in the air, I felt my hair dance along the wind which hit my skin soothingly. I needed a distraction, I needed someone new, someone who would tear my mind away from her, I just didn't want it to be Elle, first, because she was way too close to Mrs.Brown, and second, because she was nice enough and I didn't wanna hurt her feelings.

"What is she to you exactly? Metaphorically?" She breathed out, as breathless as I was. The answer was simple, I just refused to see her that way.

"She's a temptation I have to get away from." I turned on myself, keeping it up with the choreography. Throwing my leg upward, I got faster and faster, hoping to get myself off on the music.

"Then let's help you forget about her." I laughed, stepping up. Stretching my muscles, I faced her, not knowing what to say. If only it was that simple. Keeping on dancing, we didn't realize how time had passed. Soon enough we took a taxi to go back home. I hoped Elle was right, I hoped I could find myself in somebody else. I prayed for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 860 35
Katherine Kingston is a High school senior. Her life is perfect. She has everything that every girl can dream of; a straight A student, a handsome bo...
10.1K 336 10
High school senior Selene has been crushing on her teacher for years. When she finally confesses how she feels, will her dreams come true? What will...
504K 20.4K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
7.2K 376 35
A war between the mind and heart. Emma did her best to fade into the background, avoiding attention at all costs. As a foster kid still scarred by h...