Forbidden Secrets

By ph1localy

When the kingdom of Rivvia makes a truce with Iirania with a family bond, lord Galen Morx is wed off to marry... More

Authors note ❤️
1, Hatred
2, Hunt
3, Dreams
4, Omeg
5, really?
7, Scars
8, monster
9, Mate

6, lust

81 2 2
By ph1localy

Odessa

I got woken up to a giant rolling me over.

The same smell of mildew placing itself in my nose.

"Get your crusty hands off me!" I say smacking the hands away.

"Not what you were saying last night" Galen spoke zipping his boot up.

I jolt my eyes awake knowing full well i'm barely covered, with-

my thoughts close off as i see a blanket on top of me, warmth all around my body.

"What do you mean" i ask getting up while wrapping the blanket over me.

He shook his head putting his sword into his holster.

"We'll be there around dusk, if we leave soon so get some clothes on" he stands there, his eyes roaming over my body.

As soon as he saw i caught him he opened the door walking out hazily.
______________

"We should be passing the oakland bridge soon" i nod my head, a massive headache took over me awhile back.

Probably due to the lack of training and food.

I haven't ate in almost 7 days, and haven't trained in 1.

Galen seems to see me sliding down my horse because he holds me up stopping both the horses.

"Are you okay?" he hopped off his horse picking me up off mine as he set me down on the muddy road.

"Yeah" my hands reach over to my stomach, the rumbling and aching getting worse, as i look down to my legs my lady area i see it's covered in blood.

"Fuck" i groan sitting up, Galen noticed grabbing my bag and ripping some pants out.

I'm assuming out of instinct.

He ripped my pants off wiping my bloody thighs down with the material without blood.

I feel very exposed.

I'm on full display for him to see.

Every.

Single.

Inch.

He ripped a piece of his shirt off rolling it up sideways forming it unto a ladies monthly bleeding tampon.

My insecurities getting the best of me i start closing my legs shut only for him to press them wide open.

That was hot.

He puts it in quickly putting the clean pants on me before i even have a chance to protest against him.

How'd he do that so fast?

"Uh sorry " he lifted me up so i was standing now, him getting into his horse afterwards.

I do the same asking him," Howd you know what to do?" We we're now about 20 miles from Flor, a day before the fight.

He ignores me rising along side me slightly ahead.

"You know what Galen, go home! I can do this without you and everything would be easier without you!" I kick the side of my horse slightly, he neighed moving faster along the trails leaving Galen and his horse behind-

What.

He's right beside me.

Not far from me

Not ahead.

Beside me.

"How did you.."

"You are very grumpy in the morning"

Oh my-

"Sorry if i may of gotten into your personal space without your consent but there's always blood thirsty creatures roaming around waiting for their prey" i gulp down hard processing his words.

"Blood thirsty?" a smirk takes over his face, a nod leading in after.

Screw this.

________________

Galen

The only bloody thirsty creature here is me.

I love the way she acts so tough but is so scared deep inside her soul.

I can smell her emotions which pisses me off cause she's always angry or sad.

On one hand, i put a man made tampon inside her for multiple reasons.

One of them being for other blood thirsty creatures.

The second one being i dont want her to be uncomfortable.

And the third.. for me.

Last night when she told me she touched herself before i almost lost it.

That was so fucking attractive of her.

A princess known to be as innocent turns out not to be.

She drives me insane i tell you!

I would gladly push her off a bridge.

But if she asked me to jump off a bridge i would do b it with no questions asked.

She didn't seem to notice my black eyes as i wiped her down, almost as if it was my own cum running down those beautiful thighs of hers.

No stop it Galen.

Or Jaxon.

Fuck

I should've never made a deal with The Royals, specially The Royal Jaxon.

For this whole thing to go out steadily i have to kill her.

Or at least trap her before the day i'm supposed to be wed off, in return i get my Avery back.

Jaxon said the steps were simple,

Act like the charming man i am, seduce her, get her trust, lead her to Flor, and last but not least make her fall in love with me.

Without myself getting attached.

Its gonna hurt so bad.

But what hurts most is knowing who killed her father.

I need her though, all of her.

Her body, her laugh, her stubbornness.

I want all of it.

I want to protect her from all beasts.

To be her protecter.

But in the end, we all know it's forbidden to ask a Royal for help and not return the favor.

And i did just that.

After i lost Avery due to my fathers madness, i look down clenching my jaw.

Unable to perform my thoughts.

I know exactly what will happen if i let myself go.

I'd let the whole fucking world go down with me.

But now with Odessa, with Odessa i just want to give her the world.

Go down on my knees for her.

Beg her for me to touch her.

Become a whole submissive for her.

Treat her like the queen she longs to be.

Be by her side in battles.

Fight by her side.

But all the rich douches want her.

They all want her and she don't even realize it.

When she tried to close her legs a random burst of anger boiled my blood.

Someone had to make her insecure.

Cause she started closing her legs after i looked at her almost visible stretch marks.

They were beautiful.

Almost unrecognizable.

I just want to bite into her.

To taste her.

Fo have her blood and cum dripping down my face and she screams my name and begs me mercilessly for me to stop as i over climax her.

I shake the thoughts out,

As i pay attention ahead of me i see we've made it into Flor.

10 Miles till we reach Kumes.

Such a curse i swear.

"So.." she trailed off.

I ignore her not wanting to get ahead of myself.

How am i supposed to marry her if she's dead-

Oh.

I can't.

That's the plan.

Alright.

I look around seeing burnt down trees, the burnt ground covered in black all along till the Cisden tree.

Named after Kumes late wife Ura.

I glance at her to see she's staring at me.

I cock my eyebrow up, staring into her beautiful amber, grey eyes, she says, "Nothing" it's definitely something.

"tsk tsk tsk You're such a bad liar my love" a wide grin takes over her goddess like features.

Making me almost melt into it.

No.

No.

No we don't want this Galen.

Yes we do.

No.

Yes.

Shut the fuck up.

We want to kill her.

Drain her blood out of her body as she arches into me, her hands running into my black hair.

Her small moans leading straight to my ear-

No.

I shake my head an endless talk with myself coming back and forth.

"Why do you always act so tough.."

"Or i'm sorry, but you seem like you contain so much hatred." I do.

I very much in fact do.

I killed my sister.

I killed my best friend.

I killed my personal maid.

All because my love died.

The amount of hatred i give to my father, it takes my whole identity to strain myself from sinking my teeth over his neck artery and sucking him lifeless.

But seeing how badly hurt Odessa is makes me feel for her.

Long for her.

Feel sorry for her.

And i don't feel sorry for no one.

In fact hearing their screams and pleads fills my ears twice a day, a regretful smile placing unto my lips.

"Yeah"

"In the middle of the night you went to the bathroom, what we're doing" she questioned me curiosity sizzling through her.

"Certainly not you" i say with a blank face, taking all my will power to not burst out laughing.

Truth be told.

My hard erection made it difficult to sleep, because she just had to turn me on.

Fuck. You. Odessa.

Nonetheless i did what has to be done.

I stroked and stroked my cock begging for her under my lips.

Soft moans escaping me as i did so.

Cum slowly dripping down my cock, unto the dirty flooring.

It was the best orgasm of my life.

It rippled through me endlessly and effortlessly.

Better then the ones Avery gave me.

I was so lustful after.

My real father taking over me.

I've tried so hard too many times to end myself.

Begging to be free but my fucking sister kept reviving me over and over.

Scars taking hold of my body everywhere.

So i killed her.

Not being able to control my powers.

The worse part is.

My father isn't even my father.

My mother had affairs with multiple men while being with my father, she never gave herself fully to my father till my sister.

I mean she didn't have to but still.

Therefore every stupid soul in our realm believed she was special and bared child.

No.

She's just a whore and couldn't keep her legs shut.

My mother told me about my real father when i was 10, when i started to experience the thirst for blood.

So she had to tell me.

Before that i was so fond of her.

But she betrayed my father.

And now i have some scandal mans DNA flowing in my body.

The drenching thirst for blood carved into my mind.

Oh to graze my teeth along Odessa's neck, peppering kisses all along her before i sink my teeth into her.

Her hands ruffling through my hair, her moans getting louder the deeper i go.

But instead of finishing her off.

I'd rather pull out and kiss my love bite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 261 27
Alia All her life she had never thought coveting could be lived as a reality. Other than reading it in church on the ten commandments she had never g...
363 161 8
"I hate you!" Demetria yelled, clenching her fists as she stared at a tense and frozen back. A back she wasn't familiar with. A back she had prayed t...
492K 21.6K 95
"Kiss me," I whispered, the need dripping off of my soft voice a tangible weight in the air. Renata leaned closer, sending a jolt through my flushed...
3.2K 1.6K 23
When Rin imagined meeting her mate she did not expect their first meeting to be of him wounded and kneeling in her father's throne room slowly dying...