Life of a mafia family (BTS ×...

De alien_stories777

There Is girl girl named yn. She is just 13 years old, her family is one of the biggest mafia family. she hav... Mais

EPISODE 2 - TALK WITH THEM. YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAPPY
EPISODE 3 - WHERE IS EOMMA AND APPA?
EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?
EPISODE 5 - STOP THERE UNNIE!
EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!
EPISODE 7 - wh-what did i do now?
EPISODE 8 - GIRLS!!! YOU READY!!!!
EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!
EPISODE 10 - DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE YN!!COME INSIDE ( ANGRY)
EPISODE 11 - YOU ARE MY STRONG YN RIGHT?
EPISODE 12 - GO AND SLEEP, YOU DUMBOS!!!!
EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!
EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!
EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT BOY?
EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!
EPISODE 17 - YEAH!!! BUT I WISH TO LIVE LIKE OTHERS!!!!
EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!
EPISODE 19 - WHERE CAN WE MEET YN AH?
EPISODE 20 - YOU LOVE HIM RIGHT?
EPISODE 21 - WHY WOULD I?
EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?
EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!
EPISODE 24 - NOW WHAT JIMIN!!!
EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!
EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?
EPISODE 28 - AHHHH, its hurts oppa!!
EPISODE 29 - THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?
EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!
EPISODE 31 - WH-WHAT!!!
EPISODE 32 - COME WITH ME!!!!
EPISODE 33 - SO ?
EPISODE 33 - ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM.
EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?
EPISODE 35 - AWW MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS GROWN UP
EPISODE 36 - CONCLUSION

EPISODE 1 - INTRODUCTION

8.4K 152 23
De alien_stories777

Ok let's start with Kim YN

NAME : KIM YN
AGE : 13 yrs old
CHARACTER : Loves her brother and sister alot, innocent, loves to sing and dance, loves drawing as well, sometimes naughty , love her mom and dad aswell ( you will get to know more about her in the upcoming episodes)

NAME : KIM SEO JOON ( father)
AGE : 55 yrs old
CHARACTER : world biggest Mafia king , loves his family a lot ( you will get to know about him in the upcoming episodes)

NAME : KIM JI WOON ( Mother)
AGE : 51 years old
CHARACTER : cares alot for her family, mafia queen, ceo of one of the best company build by Mr.kim( her husband), hate if anyone lies.

BTS AND BLACKPINK MEMBERS :

KIM SEOK JIN ( jin) :
32 years old, 1st son of this mafia family, loves his brothers and sisters, mom of this group, loves to cook, when he is angry ; No one dares to raise their voice, make the plan and do everything according to that when it comes to work.

KIM YOONGI ( suga) : 30 years old, cold person, best hacker, he works at late night so he will be sleeping when he gets time, killed mercilessly, loves his family a lot, if someone dared to touch his family they are dead.

KIM NAMJOON(joonie or namjoon) : 28 years old, smartest one, does everything in a smart way, strict to yn when it comes to studies, loves his family, hates when yn doesn't obey him.

KIM HOSEOK(hobi) : 27 years old, happiest person but when it comes to work he is one of the scariest person ever, good at fighting, loves his family.

KIM JIMIN( jimin or chimchim) : 26 years old, scariest one , hates yn when she doesn't obey her elders, good at collecting information about enemies, twin brother of Kim taehyung

KIM TAEHYUNG( tae or V) : 26 years old, scariest one, hates yn if she didn't study, twin brother of Kim jimin, good at shooting and a bug snipper.

KIM JUNGKOOK (kookie) : 22years old, youngest in bts, strict towards yn, good at everything, there is nothing he can't do, loves his family alot.

KIM JISOO(jisoo) : 29 years old, mom of blackpink, loves yn alot, care for her, good at fighting.

KIM JENNIE(jennie) : 25 years old, twin of rosie, good at martial arts and gun, Affectionate towards yn.

KIM ROSIE(rosie) : 25years old , twin of jennie, loves yn but hate her when she doesn't obey, good at getting information about the enemies.

KIM LISA (lisa) : 21 years old, youngest of blackpink, good at hacking, scariest and hardworker when it comes to work.

Blackpink knows to fight and can escape, but they are not allowed to go out with bts for mission, they have learned to fight for themselves when it comes to enemies. It's a strict order from their father. But blackpink help bts by giving some ideas. Blackpink work in a company as a ceo, which was built by their father. They should take care of yn.....

Let's see what actually happens 😉💜💫
Hey guys!! I hope you will love this ff. If you need me to work with some other ff's. Comment me and let me know. I will try to work on that as well.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Hit the stars 🌟 and let me know who loves this ff👻💜💫. Comment and show your love guys.
Love you all
Take care.....)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.5K 255 34
Story of an innocent girl who became someone's love or Obsession. Kim Taehyung a ruthless mafia who also hold's a multi billionaire company hates wo...
382K 9.6K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
93.1K 3.5K 55
[COMPLETED] Y/n (Your Name) and Hyun-Woo are twins. Your parents were killed by a car accident in front of you, when you both were 9yrs old. Your aun...
99.4K 3K 32
??? - how will get think when they will see you from heaven ???? - she can never take her place ???? - they will never take their place ???- why I...