Reborn Koi, I Bring Hundreds...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: July Rabbit Classification: Rebirth Through Status: Ongoing Source: https://www.xxdingdian.com/book/2... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
Chapter 261 finale
Fanwai 1
Fanwai 2
Fanwai 3

131-140

2.5K 65 3
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 131 Deciding whether to go to the provincial capital

Zhang Huifang hurriedly said, "Don't worry, why don't you worry about it!" After all, they are the children's biological grandparents, and they should be no worse than their parents.

Moreover, the in-laws seem to be kind and open-minded people, and the children can follow them to improve their quality, which is beyond expectation.

"Mom, the children still have to go to school, isn't it inconvenient to go to the city?" Xu Guohua thought from practical considerations, fearing that it would affect their studies.

Life is better, and the children are doing well.

The farther he went, the more he felt that his head was not enough.

I have nothing in the provincial capital, and I don't know if the children will be able to transfer smoothly.

I still hope that the children can go to school in the provincial capital.

Gu Zongren had an indescribable feeling for the son who had only met twice, and reassured: "You can rest assured. We have already asked the children about the school this time, and we are fully prepared."

Xu Yunlan was startled . , to be honest a bit sudden.

Looking at the eldest brother, the eldest sister, and the younger brother, there is an undisguised excitement in their eyes, and they are obviously very happy.

Yes, just be happy.

Water flows to lower place, man goes to higher position.

She behaved too calmly, rather like a child.

It's time for curiosity for children their age.

It is understandable to have yearning for the provincial capital, after all, not everyone has this opportunity.

Gu Ying jokingly said: "The four of you have expressed your opinion, do you want to go to the provincial capital with auntie ?"

Now I have the opportunity to go to the provincial capital, of course I will not refuse.

It's just that if I really want to go to the provincial capital, I still feel a little bit reluctant to leave home, not to mention my parents.

The wildness in Xu Yunqiang's bones was stimulated. He asked tentatively, "Grandpa, do I really want to be a soldier when I go to the provincial capital to go to school?"

Gu Zongren laughed, "What grandpa promised you, of course he will honor." Xu Yunqiang looked at his parents.

Zhang Huifang and Xu Guohua looked at the two little ones again, and it was a bit reluctant to let them all leave home.

Xu Yunlei did not speak and looked at Xu Yunlan.

If the second sister doesn't go, he won't go anymore if he wants to.

Xu Yunlan had a lot to think about.

Parents who insisted not to go to the provincial capital must have their own concerns.

Mothers should be reluctant to work on the feedlot.

The animals in the farm are well raised, not only because of the effect of the spring water, but also because during this period of time, she let her mother learn some books about farming.

For example, raising pigs is nothing more than feeding, breeding, preventing epidemics and cleaning up feces, just like the stamps on pig raising.

It seems simple, but there are university questions in it.

By saving Xu Mao this time, his father won more praise from the well digging team, which shows that he still has potential.

But she didn't want her father to take risks again. There is only one life, and only one father.

And her transaction with Chen Hao in the ghost city will also be terminated because of going to the provincial capital.

"What are you thinking, so fascinated? Do you want to go to the provincial capital with your aunt?"

Gu Ying shook her hand in front of her eyes with a smile on her face.

Xu Yunlan frowned slightly, "It's nothing, if my parents don't go, I won't worry about them." Zhang Huifang's heart trembled slightly, "Silly girl, you don't have to worry about your parents."

"My parents don't worry either. You guys." Xu Guohua was a little reluctant to let them go to the provincial capital when she said that.

Zhou Jin looked at this situation as if he had become the villain who broke up their family. He couldn't help but say: "If you want me to tell you, both of you will go into the city with us, and you will not be separated."

Gu Zongren also echoed: "Yeah, it would be great for our family to be neat and tidy, and you should not have any concerns. , with us here, we will definitely not make you feel wronged. At that time, I will find a job for one of you in the provincial capital, and you can start all over again. As long as you have the ability, you don't have to be afraid anywhere."

Xu Guohua: "..."

Zhang Huifang : "..."

To be honest, this moved them.

They just want to fend for themselves.

All three of the Gu family had formal jobs, and they stayed for a few more days because Xu Guohua was injured.

Discussions come and go, and in the end, a good result is finally negotiated.

The four children went first, and waited for Zhang Huifang and Xu Guohua to clear up the work at hand.

At the very least, Zhang Huifang must first hand over the breeding technology to others, so that everyone will not be in a hurry.

Xu Guohua also wants to teach reliable people the techniques of finding water veins and digging wells, so that everyone can continue to shine.

In addition, the two of them also plan to go back to their parents' house again, so they can't leave silently.

The three of Xu Yunqiang didn't care so much, and it was the same when they went to make up the missed classes.

Before leaving, Gu Zongren had to deal with Xu Yunlan's household registration, which would take a day or two to delay.

This also gave Xu Yunlan time to go out to the ghost market to meet Chen Hao.

To speculate on this kind of thing, she can press the pause button first.

But she didn't want Chen Hao to end up like the previous life.

After Xu Guohua was discharged from the hospital, Gu Zongren, Zhou Jin, Xu Guohua, Xu Yunqiang and Xu Yunlei slept on the big kang, while Gu Ying and Zhang Huifang slept on Xu Yunqiang's brother's bed.

Around three in the morning, she tiptoed out the door.

It just so happened that today was also the time to agree a deal with Chen Hao.

At the agreed place, Chen Hao gave her the money, and then prepared to go to the place she said to get food.

In order not to make Chen Hao suspicious, she put the food in a place in advance.

After all, things that are too heavy at her age have their own problems.

Chen Hao also always thought that Xu Guohua put it away in advance, and never doubted it.

Xu Yunlan stopped him before he turned around, "Chen Hao, I'm going to the provincial capital."

Chen Hao was stunned, and then asked, "When will you be back?"

Xu Yunlan thought about it and said, "We will live in the provincial capital in the future. ."

Chen Hao didn't react, and then asked, "Are you going by yourself or all of your family?"

"All of us." Xu Yunlan didn't tell him too much, and instructed, "Be careful when dealing with people in the future, especially Be careful in the county town. The public security officers will not be the only ones, and there may be new secret whistleblowers. People around you should investigate more, and don't give the villains a chance."

"Okay, I understand." Chen Hao earnestly nodded.

The light of the homemade diesel lantern is relatively dim, and it is just a big spot of light when you are far away.

Not too close to see.

He didn't know how he could inexplicably be convinced by the little girl in front of him, he only knew that he would have food with her.

Quietly made a decision in my heart.

Xu Yunlan stopped when she finished speaking and turned to leave.

After Gaogang and Xiaoshulin is her own home, she is not afraid of any danger.

She is a daring artist, and Chen Hao will protect her secretly, and will not go to get food after she is safe.

She sees it without saying it, just pretends she doesn't know.

If Chen Hao can't even do this, then she won't talk too much.

When she was about to get to the door, she looked at the door Yingyingchaochuo as if there was a person.

Taking a closer look, isn't this her cheap grandfather Gu Zongren!

My heart froze.

She went out for more than half an hour at most. I don't know how the old man got up so early.

Suddenly a little guilty.

The old man is a person who has been on the battlefield, and his whole body exudes the righteousness of keeping the bad guys away.

What she did was a speculative act, and she was at odds with the old man.

I suddenly regretted my decision to go to the provincial capital.

Once you get to the army compound, it will be even more difficult to think about going out.

Her wish to see the black market in the provincial capital will also be in vain.

The old man's eyes looked in her direction, and he probably saw her.

It's too late for her to use the stealth egg again

Chapter 132 She will be called Gu Yunlan from now on

Xu Yunlan pondered the status quo in her heart, and her mind quickly turned to think of ways to deal with it.

It's not four o'clock in the morning, and no matter how she goes out, there is a problem.

However, because she is still young, no one will suspect that she is doing shameful things.

Suddenly, a flash of inspiration came up with a good idea.

His eyes stared straight ahead and continued to walk without slowing down.

When encountering obstacles, she automatically avoids them. When she reaches Gu Zongren, she has no trouble breathing due to her strong psychological qualities.

He pretended not to see him and opened the door.

Gu Zongren frowned and called Xu Yunlan twice.

Xu Yunlan didn't even look back, and didn't react at all.

Gu Zongren was well-informed, and immediately saw that Xu Yunlan's behavior might be sleepwalking.

He remembered that someone had said that a sleepwalker could not be forcibly woken up.

So, as if nothing happened, he walked slowly behind Xu Yunlan.

Xu Yunlan found her room familiarly, then went straight into the bed and continued to sleep.

Gu Zongren witnessed everything and was both worried and startled.

Back in Xu Guohua's bedroom, he woke up Xu Guohua.

Xu Guohua fell asleep, rubbed

his eyes and asked, "What's the matter, Dad ?"

Zhou Jin woke up when he heard their words.

Only Xu Yunqiang and Xu Yunlei slept soundly.

Gu Zongren looked serious, "Guohua, does this girl Yunlan have sleepwalking?"

"Sleepwalking, what kind of sleepwalking?" Xu Guohua had only heard of it, but he had not seen it before.

Zhou Jin quickly asked: "What's the matter, why does Yunlan have sleepwalking?"

Gu Zongren lowered his voice: "I slept lightly, I woke up when I heard someone going out, and I didn't hear anyone coming back after half an hour, so I went out for a while. I saw Xiao Yunlan."

Xu Guohua's heart was pounding, "What?"

Gu Zongren continued, "I don't know where she went, and when she came back, she opened her eyes, but she didn't seem to see me when she saw me. The same, I called twice and didn't respond. I saw her go to sleep just now, and I guessed that she might have sleepwalking."

"Isn't it a zhongxie?" Xu Guohua didn't think she was sleepwalking, so he boldly guessed.

Put on your shoes and go see her.

He was stopped by Zhou Jin.

Zhou Jin reassured: "Slow down, your hands are not good. Just now your father didn't say that Xiao Yunlan went to sleep again, don't wake her up."

Xu Guohua was restless, "This girl didn't have this problem before!"

Gu Zongren After thinking about it, he said, "Don't panic. Zhongxie is a superstition, and we are materialists. To explain it in a scientific way is sleepwalking. Sleepwalking usually goes to places that you are familiar with and have a profound impact on. It's not a big problem to pay more attention."

Xu Guohua felt a little relieved, he knew that his biological father had attended the military academy, and he was brave, resourceful, and knowledgeable.

He asked again, "Which direction did Xiaolan come back from?"

"Northeast."

After Gu Zongren finished speaking, Xu Guohua's face turned pale.

If it weren't for the dim kerosene lamp in the room, he couldn't hide his expression.

The northeast direction is where he took Xu Yunlan to trade with Chen Hao.

He didn't think that Xu Yunlan would trade with Chen Hao behind his back, but blamed himself for bringing her to trade with her, which had a profound impact on her.

However, he must not let his parents know that he went to the black market to trade, even if it is his own.

Speculation is a shady business, and the status of the second old man is special, so he can't block his way.

It doesn't matter if you block your own way, it also hurts the children.

Xu Guohua didn't speak, Gu Zongren just thought he was worried about the child and was in a bad mood.

After pondering for a moment, he comforted: "After dawn, I will go to the commune to change your household registration, and take Xiao Yunlan to see the doctor on the way."

Xu Guohua nodded, "Okay, Lizhuang commune has a senior Chinese medicine doctor, why don't you take her with you? Go there and see?"

"Well, let's talk about it later." Gu Zongren had a plan in his heart.

After eating in the morning, the three of Xu Yunqiang went to school again.

Gu Zongren drove Xu Yunlan and his daughter to the Red Star Commune.

Xu Yunlan knew why, and still pretended not to know anything.

Pretending to be puzzled, he asked, "Grandpa, you can take my father to the commune. You don't need to ask me for leave. I still want to say goodbye to my classmates at school.

" Come up with a better reason, "Grandpa bought you delicious food."

"I don't want to eat delicious food, I'm also willing to accompany Grandpa." Xu Yunlan's mouth was sweet, which made the old man very happy.

Along the way, Gu Zongren and Xu Guohua chatted about crops and digging wells to pass the time.

Xu Yunlan didn't sleep well at night, so she yawned and resumed her sleep.

Her sleep made Xu Guohua think she was sick.

The worry in his eyes could not be concealed.

Gu Zongren's jeep is like a pass, attracting all eyes wherever he passes by.

Not to mention that ordinary people find it rare, even the cadres of the commune have to work hard.

The cadres who nodded and bowed were responsive to Gu Zongren's requests.

Due to Xu Guohua's special status, he just became a martyr's family due to adoption, and now he has changed to a military family because of his biological father.

Even the cadres who handle household registration are envious.

However, to be cautious, they still made a phone call to the county government first.

The county government did not know the situation, and Gu Zongren personally went out.

After some tossing, it was almost noon to do a good job of household registration.

Xu Guohua also returned the certificate of martyrdom to the commune.

Although he could not be the heir to the martyr Xu Gazi, he would sweep Xu Gazi's tomb and worship him like his own son.

Don't let Xu Gazi fall down.

From now on, Xu Guohua will be renamed Gu Guohua according to the household registration.

The children also changed their last names.

Xu Yunlan, oh no, she will be called Gu Yunlan from now on.

Gu Yunlan completely accepted the strength of the old man, and his work efficiency was super impressive.

After she came out of the people's commune, she felt that she not only changed her surname, but also changed her life.

At this time in her previous life, she was still struggling with her brother and sister in the mud for a bite to eat, a place to keep out the cold.

Everything is so unreal.

It was not until the jeep arrived at the old Chinese medicine doctor in Lizhuang under the guidance of Xu Guohua that her trance ended.

Gu Guohua was afraid that his daughter would be afraid, so he grabbed her with his neat right hand and said, "Xiaolan, let the old doctor give you a pulse later, don't be afraid."

Gu Yunlan blinked, "I'm not afraid. Dad, why? If you want to take my pulse, I'm fine anywhere, no pain or itching, I can eat and sleep."

Well, he was scared.

Gu Guohua is really afraid that her daughter has some kind of sleepwalking, if so. His guilt was great.

No matter how much it costs, he will cure his daughter.

Gu Zongren reassured him: "Yunlan is a good boy, it's better if it's okay, we just hope it's okay." The old doctor listened to their words and behavior, thinking that the child was seriously ill.

Don't dare to delay.

Give her a pulse first.

This pulse can shock him.

Gotta get serious.

Chapter 133 First Arrival at the Army Compound

Gu Yunlan didn't understand medical skills, but she also knew that if she drank spiritual spring water for a long time, her body would definitely be fine.

The old Chinese doctor's expression was a bit exaggerated.

But the father seemed to be serious, and asked nervously: "Doctor, how is my daughter?" The old doctor thought for a moment and said, "The pulse is a bit strange, but it's not a big problem." calmer than an adult man.

It should be known that there is a certain difference between the pulse of children and the pulse of adults.

It can't be said that the child is sick, in short, it is very strange.

He had never seen such a pulse.

If she hadn't known that she was a weak and weak girl, she would have guessed blindly that she was a strong man who had been exercising all year round.

Gu Zongren did not understand what the old doctor said about the strange pulse, so he hurriedly asked, "How do you say this?" The old doctor thought for a while and said, "Perhaps I'm not good at learning, so you can find someone else to take a look."

Gu Guohua: "( ?°?д°?)"

Gu Zongren: "(°_°)..."

Gu Yunlan: "(?°??°?)" The three have different thoughts, and they were undoubtedly defeated by the words of the old doctor.

The old Chinese doctor has confused people in the fog, and said that there is no serious problem, but he added more words.

Gu Yunlan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and asked instead, "Old doctor, why do I have to be seen by others?" The old doctor stroked his beard.

Gu Yunlan: "(?_?)"

Gu Zongren and Gu Guohua took it to heart and thanked her for taking her away.

She was very depressed, "Grandpa, Dad, you don't really believe this old Chinese doctor, he said that he is not good at learning."

Gu Guohua frowned, "People say that learning is not good, that's humility."

Gu Zongren Not wanting her granddaughter to have a psychological burden, she forced a smile and said, "Lanlan is right, he just isn't good at learning, let's go to the provincial capital."

Gu Yunlan was not happy.

I hate seeing a doctor the most, and I can't explain it.

After all, she can't eat a big egg on the spot and show everyone blowing rocks with her bare hands.

This unhappiness was quickly replaced by the various emotions of leaving home.

When I went back, my mother had already sorted things out.

There are not many things, so I took out the new clothes that I did not wear last time, ready to wear them when they leave tomorrow.

After all, this is the first time to go to the provincial capital, so don't be too sloppy.

There are also a few more pumpkins growing over the cowshed.

They put a lot of sweet potatoes in the car. If Gu Ying hadn't stopped her, Zhang Huifang would have wanted to put more food.

Gu Yunlan took the time to say goodbye to her little sister Yang Hua, who was her only good friend in the village besides her family.

Yang Hua knew that she was leaving, so she burst into tears.

After being sad for a while, I even gave her the only hairpin my mother gave her as a souvenir.

Gu Yunlan also gave Yang Hua a dictionary of the latest version, so that Yang Hua had time to read.

Yang Hua is no longer beaten, but she still has her own brothers and sisters to take care of, and her family is still not allowed to go to school.

She can help Yang Hua to a limited extent, but she also hopes that Yang Hua can read more Braille and have the opportunity to get out of this small village.

The two talked for a while before leaving.

When passing by Xu Guosheng's house, I could still hear Liu Cui's singing, which was very scary.

Now the production team is in charge of Liu Cui's three meals a day.

After looking for Xu Yunxiang and his wife several times, they did not go home.

Xu Guosheng had already executed the execution last month and received his due retribution.

Their family died, went crazy, walked away, and could no longer call it home.

But what does this have to do with her!

Doing a lot of injustice will lead to suicide, and everything is retribution.

When the three of Gu Yunqiang were at school, they had already said goodbye to their friends.

It's just that Gu Yunqiang promised to copy the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" for He Fengying and could not copy it, but he did not plan to give the original book to He Fengying.

Even if there is a plan, there is no chance.

Gu Yunlan had already put away the book, taking extra precautions.

Everyone didn't sleep much at night, chatting around the fire.

After Gu Yunlan was reborn, she was used to being with her parents, and she suddenly wanted to leave, with a deep sense of reluctance in her heart.

Although it was only a brief separation, it was also a separation.

After she left, "Hu Sangu" would never appear again.

Parents will also lead normal lives.

Regardless of whether the parents are suitable or not, there must be this stage.

##

The next morning, the jeep slowly drove away from their door and left their small village.

The figure of the father and mother also gradually blurred.

Gu Yunlan sat on Gu Ying's lap and looked out the car window. Seven

unknowingly slipped a tear down her cheek and landed on Gu Ying's hand.

Gu Ying was stunned and said nothing.

In my heart, I love her even more.

On the contrary, the three of Gu Yunqiang didn't realize what parting was.

All surrounded by the novelty and surprise of doing a jeep for the first time.

Although they were a bit crowded, it couldn't stop them from being excited.

Not only the excitement of taking the car, but also the excitement of going to the provincial capital.

Zhou Jin and Gu Ying would also talk about interesting things from time to time.

Made them laugh.

Gu Yunlan's mood also slowly relaxed and was infected by them.

The road was a little far, and Xu Yunli vomited several times due to motion sickness.

On the way, they also bought a few hot steamed buns at the state-run restaurant to eat.

There is not much scenery along the way, except for the green wheat seedlings, everywhere is desolate.

In November, the leaves are almost gone.

But entering the provincial capital is different.

In the end, it is a big city, even in a famine year, it is full of prosperity.

The jeep drove directly into the army compound, and there were soldiers standing guard at the entrance of the compound, which was heavily guarded.

The soldier's salute was so handsome that his brother and sister couldn't help but raise eyebrows.

There are several army compounds next to each other on this street, with more people than their communes combined.

Each army compound has formed a relatively mature social system and has an independent ecological circle.

Built on the edge of the city, the living facilities are relatively complete.

There are hospitals, schools, nurseries, service clubs, swimming pools, cinemas, and clubs.

It is more modern than the buildings in the provincial capital, and it is more than a little bit better than the countryside.

Concentrated soldiers from all over the country and dialects from all over the country.

The army compound where Gu's family is located has two family areas, one is a building and the other is a bungalow.

Gu Jia Er is an authentic northerner and lives in the last row of the family area of ​​the bungalow.

It faces south and has a small independent yard.

There is also a small vegetable garden of its own, which looks quite good.

Gu Yunlan couldn't help but jump for joy. To be honest, she still likes to live in such a house, which is better than a building.

This was a place she couldn't reach in her previous life, and she didn't even dare to think about it.

Unexpectedly, she would have the opportunity to live in this life.

"Ah—who is it?"

As soon as Gu Yunlan got out of the car, something hit her in the shoulder.

Looking down, it turned out to be a piece of dirt.

Immediately black face.

Gu Yunli, Gu Ying, and Zhou Jin hurried to check, and they breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

Tu Kela was not very lethal, but Gu Yunlan was white and her shoulders were red when she was hit.

Gu Yunqiang rolled up his sleeves and shouted, "Whoever hits my sister, stand up for me!"

Gu Zongren raised his face and waved to the boy on the roof in the front row who was wearing a modified military uniform and a military cotton cap.

"Qin Qianqian, come here!"

Chapter 134 Beware of stunting (????'?)?

As soon as this voice went down, not only Qin Qianqian, the boy on the roof, came down, but even the little friends of the same age in the compound came over.

From thirteen to fourteen years old, and as young as seven or eight years old, there are almost a dozen or twenty.

These people, led by Qin Xiangqian, were like little sheep in front of Gu Zongren.

Qin Xiangqian was also sweet-mouthed, and without waiting for Gu Zongren to speak again, he immediately apologized to Gu Yunlan.

"I'm sorry little sister, we are in a war, and we were injured by accident. It's really accidental injury."

"Who is your sister?

Qin Xiangqian was not aggrieved, his face immediately sank.

He apologized because he made a mistake first, but he has already apologized, and he has to be rude, so don't blame him for being rude.

"Brother, I'm fine, I believe he didn't do it on purpose." Gu Yunlan glanced at Qin Xiangqian, guessing his age.

Qin Xiangqian's name, she had heard of it in her previous life.

That was the leading figure in the provincial capital after the reform and opening up, and he was on par with Lu Shiyu.

The two of them are not rivals, they are good friends.

As for whether she knew each other when she was a child, she really doesn't know.

Just ask Lu Shiyu.

Qin Xiangqian's expression softened, and the tense atmosphere instantly dissipated.

Taking a serious look at this clean-eyed little girl, she put away her previous cynicism.

Gu Zongren still said with a straight face, "Qin Xiangqian, my granddaughter forgives you, but it doesn't mean I forgive you. I have said many times that you can't fight in the family courtyard. The earth can't be used? Give me a thousand-word inspection, or I will tell your grandfather and let your grandfather deal with you." Seven

"Don't, Grandpa Gu, I admit my mistake." Qin Xiangqian knew that he was right. , Immediately admit it.

"Okay, we don't know each other if we don't fight." Zhou Jin touched Gu Yunlan's little head and sang with a red face: "Grandma will introduce to you, this is Master Qin's grandson Qin Xiangqian. Master Qin is a good friend of your grandfather. In the future, you should also get along well. Xiangqian usually plays crazy, and has no bad intentions."

After finishing speaking, he said to Qin Xiangqian, "Forward, Grandma Zhou will also introduce to you: this is my eldest grandson Gu Yunqiang, The eldest granddaughter, Gu Yunli, the second granddaughter, Gu Yunlan, and the youngest grandson, Gu Yunlei. You have to take care of me in the future, and don't let others bully them."

Qin Xiangqian was the king of children in the courtyard, and Zhou Jin always knew that.

They all have formal jobs, and they will definitely not be able to take care of them when they are busy.

With Qin Xiangqian here, it will be a lot more at ease.

Gu Yunqiang snorted coldly: "It's not necessarily who protects who."

"Brother, I'm really fine." Gu Yunlan understood Zhou Jin's plan. She had never been to the compound, and she also knew about the lives of the children in the compound.

In her previous life, her best friend for many years came from the army compound and told her a lot about life in the compound.

The children of the courtyard live a simple life, and if they can integrate into it, they will also be included in their protection.

"Cough cough—" Gu Ying coughed twice, and reconciled, "Okay, the four of them have just arrived, and they are tired from the bus ride all the way. Let them rest first. What's going on tomorrow, there will be more opportunities."

Gu Zongren glanced around and said to the children, "Let's go." As soon as the words fell, the children immediately dispersed.

Qin Xiangqian stood still and said to Gu Yunlan again: "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it."

Gu Yunlan smiled, "It's okay."

But a little kid, she can be his grandma.

Besides, it was said that it was an accidental injury. She had to care about it, but it made it difficult for cheap grandparents to do it.

It is not good for their future life in the compound.

Gu Yunqiang was still unconvinced, but he also knew that this was not in his own home.

He glared at Qin Xiangqian, "Be careful in the future. Next time, I will beat you to death."

Gu Zongren said blankly: "Two thousand words check."

"I'll go." Qin Qiang had black lines all over his head, and trotted away.

It finally stopped.

Zhou Jin boiled a large pot of hot water for the children and let the four children take a hot bath.

Gu Yunli is still dizzy because of motion sickness.

After taking a shower, I went to bed without even eating.

Gu Yunlei and Gu Yunqiang still slept in the same room.

Put things away and go help grandma choose the dishes.

Away from their parents, they seem to have grown up in an instant.

Pinch your measure everywhere, and do what you can do without bothering others.

If you can do it, you will definitely help.

One of them, doing housework is what they do best.

After dinner, Gu Yunqiang did not forget to help grandma wash the dishes.

But Zhou Jin might be willing to let his eldest grandson do it.

Gu Yunlan still sleeps in the same bed as her sister.

They lived in the house vacated by Gu Pengcheng and his wife. The three-bedroom house was very spacious.

The old couple of the Gu family and Gu Ying lived in a two-bedroom apartment.

There was originally a wall between the two-bedroom and the three-bedroom, but it has been demolished since Gu Pengcheng and his wife moved away.

The yard looks bigger and more grounded.

They are all brick houses with stoves, which are warmer than those in the countryside.

I don't know if it's because I recognize the bed, or because I miss my parents at home.

Lying in bed, she tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

I always feel that my parents are not suitable for them to leave, and I will definitely suffer from insomnia.

Unfamiliar environment, unfamiliar everything.

She could even hear the eldest brother and brother next door tossing and turning, and they must have lost sleep too.

Now I am a little envious of my sister, because I can fall asleep early because of motion sickness.

She flashed into the space and told Lu Shiyu the news of arriving at the provincial capital, but Lu Shiyu didn't sleep either.

Yigulu sat up and wrote back to her: I'll see you tomorrow.

Gu Yunlan replied: We will talk about it when we settle down and go to school smoothly.

How can Lu Shiyu wait until they settle down? Before, he could persuade himself that he couldn't go far away, but now riding a bicycle is only a thirty or forty minute drive, so he has many excuses to go.

For example...

Seeing that she can wait for tomorrow, considering that she was exhausted, she replied distressedly: Rest early, as soon as you come, you will be at peace. You are still young, you can't be too distracted, and be careful not to grow taller (????????).

Gu Yunlan really wanted to give him a blank look. In her previous life, she couldn't get enough to eat or wear warm clothes, and she grew to 1.63 meters.

In this life, she has the blessing of spiritual spring water, and it should be no problem to grow to 1.68 meters!

I drew a pig head (????'?)? for him.

He was also told to go to bed earlier and be careful of stunting.

Regarding the word "stunted growth", Gu Yunlan simply wanted to return the sentence ""Be careful not to grow taller". I really had no other idea.

Lu Shiyu thought a bit too much and her cheeks were burning.

She opened her trousers and took a peek. Better than normal.

To be on the safe side, let Gu Yunlan fill his military kettle with spiritual spring water again.

He has not only heard about the effects of spiritual spring water, but also experienced it firsthand.

Drank it without hesitation.

As soon as he finished drinking, he watched Gu Yunlan and wrote to him again: When did you and Qin Xiangqian meet?

Chapter 135: An Appointment | ???ω??)???

Qin Xiangqian?

Lu Shiyu frowned slightly, and replied to the letter and asked, "Have you seen him?"

...

there was no response after waiting for a while.

Guessing that she was already asleep, he also lay on the bed, just tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep.

##

After Gu Yunlan woke up, she basically didn't have time to reply to Lu Shiyu.

In the morning, they were woken up by the loud bugle, because they were not at their own homes, nor were they staying in bed as before.

Dress properly, wash your face and brush your teeth, and then familiarize yourself with the environment with my sister under the leadership of Gu Ying.

The elder brother and younger brother were also brought by the old man to teach him personally.

She didn't know what the old man wanted to teach the two of them, but she knew that there was an old man to teach her, and she couldn't be wrong.

At least the impulsive nature of the big brother can be changed.

She understood that the elder brother threatened Qin Xiangqian only to protect her.

But when it comes to judging the situation, it's always a little bit meaningless.

The younger brother is gifted in mathematics, quick in thinking and clear in logic.

It is best to have a bright future under the guidance of the old man.

A new environment, a new beginning.

Gu Yunlan has a habit of determining where the toilet is first wherever she goes.

People have three urgency, know where the toilet is, no matter how urgent it is, don't panic.

Gu Yunli slept all night, and the sequelae of motion sickness dissipated.

Now I am refreshed and in the mood to joke with Gu Yunlan.

He came out of the toilet and said to her, "Xiao Lan, this place is so big. I want to go out by myself, and I can't even tell the difference between east, west and north."

Gu Yunlan smiled, "You'll be able to tell the difference after a long time. Sister, don't be nervous when you go to school in a while."

Gu Yunli nodded, "Well, I know. I don't know if we're going to go directly to the third grade or not. There is an exam."

Gu Yunlan didn't know either, but she comforted: "We are not afraid of the exam. You have studied hard during this time, so you must have confidence in yourself!"

Gu Yunli encouraged herself, "I am not afraid." The two did not After talking more, I went to school with my grandmother.

Gu Ying had been delayed for several days and had already gone to work in the art troupe.

Gu Zongren was also very busy with work. After the instruction, he let Gu Yunlei and Gu Yunqiang go to school with Zhou Jin.

Zhou Jin is now the director of the Women's Federation in the army compound, responsible for the work plan of women in the compound and strengthening the organization of women in the compound.

Safeguard the lawful rights and interests of women and children and receive and accept the large and small affairs of women and children.

In comparison, Zhou Jin is the most suitable for taking them to school.

They all got new schoolbags in military yellow, and even the clothes were changed into small military uniforms that Zhou Jin had prepared in advance.

The four of them often drink spiritual spring water, and their skin is not as dark as that of ordinary country people.

Dressed up like this, it looks like it.

No worse than other children in the compound.

The Gu Yunlan sisters were still braided, but they were more handsome than before.

Going to school was not as difficult as they thought, and as Zhou Jin said, she had already contacted in advance.

They went to the third grade classroom smoothly.

There are two classes in the third grade, and the four siblings are also separated.

She and her eldest brother Gu Yunqiang were assigned to the third grade (1) class. The teacher wearing glasses was very enthusiastic and asked them to introduce themselves on the podium.

Gu Yunlan introduced herself calmly, and when it was Gu Yunqiang's turn, he stuttered a little, causing the hall to burst into laughter.

Gu Yunqiang blushed.

The teacher knocked on the blackboard and everyone stopped laughing.

The teachers here are not the same as in the countryside, and the learning progress is not the same.

Fortunately, the four of them learned quickly, and they also learned what the teacher said.

When the teacher asked a question, the Gu Yunlan brothers and sisters raised their hands actively to answer the question, and they all answered correctly, which made the classmates admire.

The classmates were very enthusiastic, chatting around the two of them after class.

Gu Yunqiang's original nervousness subsided with the enthusiasm of his classmates.

Sure enough, they are all descendants of soldiers, and they have maintained a high degree of progress in thinking.

Gu Yunli and Gu Yunlei's situation is similar, they are both trying to integrate into the small group of the school.

At the end of the third get out of class in the afternoon, Gu Yunqiang went to the toilet and met Qin Xiangqian who also went to the toilet.

Qin Xiangqian stopped him, "Stop, I'll see you in the garden after school."

Gu Yunqiang understood that Qin Xiangqian was making an appointment, but remembered the admonition his grandfather gave him in the morning, he resisted the urge to agree and said, "I'm sorry, I I don't know the way."

Qin raised his eyebrows forward, "It's a man, don't be a coward."

Gu Yunqiang clenched his fists and released them again.

He spit out two words: "Wait for me."

After going to the classroom, Gu Yunqiang and his deskmate inquired about the location of the orchard, which happened to be heard by Gu Yunlan.

Gu Yunlan saw her eldest brother talking to Qin Xiangqian just now, and now she inquired about the orchard, and immediately felt that there was something tricky.

Sure enough, after school, the elder brother asked them to go home first.

Of course they refused to follow him.

He didn't insist on letting them go. With them around, he would be more confident.

Not far from the school, Qin Xiangqian and a few people were waiting for him.

He narrowed his eyes and quickened his pace.

Gu Yunlan grabbed his arm and persuaded: "Brother, don't make trouble when we first arrived, otherwise it will make it difficult for grandparents."

Gu Yunqiang said solemnly: "I know, I don't cause trouble."

"Then let's go back directly, don't let grandpa Grandma is worried." Gu Yunli also persuaded her to come to the compound, and it was her first day of school.

Gu Yunlei asked Gu Yunqiang back: "Brother, are they going to fight with you?"

Gu Yunqiang was stunned for a moment, then said, "I promised my grandfather not to fight, but to be reasonable."

Gu Yunlan didn't expect the elder brother to say that, but I'm afraid this is not a fight. He doesn't want to fight.

Qin looks like the kind of master who is used to having the upper hand. Yesterday, the elder brother provoked him first, and he must not be able to swallow this breath.

Qin Xiangqian didn't speak when he saw them, and directly led the four of them towards the orchard.

The fruit in the orchard has now been picked, and even the leaves have fallen off.

It's really a good place to be bare all over the place for a fight.

Gu Yunqiang put his younger brother and sister behind him and said, "I came with you not to fight, but to prove that I am not cowardly."

Qin Xiangqian laughed twice, then said coldly, "Stop talking nonsense, singled out."

Gu Yunqiang frowned . , "I promised my grandfather not to fight."

"I also promised my grandfather and your grandfather not to fight." Qin Xiangqian folded his arms and looked indifferent.

Gu Yunlan said slowly: "Then don't fight. You didn't mean it yesterday, and my brother was just trying to protect me. You insist on fighting, doesn't it make you look like you're a jerk?"

Qin Xiangqian didn't expect this little girl to be so eloquent. She turned her head and said with a smile, "We don't call this a fight, it's called sparring." Gu

Yunlan asked in return, "Scholarly? How about sparring in front of the two grandfathers?"

It's not that I'm afraid that my eldest brother can't beat Qin Xiangqian, winning or losing is a trivial matter, but I just don't want my eldest brother to make enemies.

Qin Xiangqian: "-_-||"

Chapter 136 There is only one capital letter "serving" for Lu Shiyu

Seeing that his face softened, Gu Yunlan continued, "It's not a big deal at first, let's not look up and see each other in the future, why don't we just go back to our respective houses, how?"

I thought to myself why I was so unsatisfactory, I said to be prudent and sensible, but in the end I let my sister come forward.

Grandpa is right, if a person like him goes to the battlefield, he is a cannonball!

If you don't reflect deeply on yourself, you will never progress.

For a time, my heart was full of mixed feelings.

Qin Xiangqian had to look at Gu Yunlan with admiration, a girl who was obviously quiet, but her words were like soft knives.

listen.

Under careful listening, there is a threat again.

People are not disgusted, it is easy to hear the heart.

If you really want to alarm the two old men, that's a trouble.

Speaking of which, it's a big deal.

Immediately said: "Gu Yunqiang, it's for your sister's face today, and the previous matter has been revealed. In the future, pay attention to what you say, and find out whose territory

this is before you go out." "Whose territory is this?"

Qin Xiangqian As soon as the voice fell, a voice came from behind him.

He turned his head and said in surprise: "Shiyu, why are you here, don't say you came to help me fight!"

Lu Shiyu glanced at him, "It's called cousin."

That's right, Qin Xiangqian is actually Lu Shiyu kisses his aunt's son.

The two are a year apart from each other, and they have never cared about each other.

Always call each other by name.

Only when Lu Shiyu was serious would he let him call "cousin".

But he didn't do anything!

Lu Shiyu's inexplicable seriousness made him a little puzzled, and he followed his words: "Okay, I'll call you cousin. By the way, cousin, you won't skip class, right? It's less than ten minutes after school is over at this time. You must have skipped a class by showing up here, right?"

Lu Shiyu ignored him and walked directly to the Gu Yunlan brothers and sisters.

Gu Yunqiang was stunned when he saw Lu Shiyu, not to mention how happy he was.

Gu Yunlei and Gu Yunli both had joy in their eyes, and hurriedly called out, "Brother Shiyu."

Lu Shiyu nodded at them.

Because of the presence of so many people, he didn't go straight to Gu Yunlan, not wanting to cause her trouble, but he wanted to support her.

Pretending to be unaware of the fact that their siblings came to the compound, he pretended to be surprised and asked, "Brother Yunqiang, Lei Lei, Yun Li, and Yun Lan, why are you here?"

Gu Yunqiang briefly explained his journey to the provincial capital. , and also talked about the incident that his sister was accidentally injured.

Gu Yunli also added: "It's all red through the padded jacket."

Xu Yunlei added: "He was shot with a slingshot."

Lu Shiyu was so distressed that he asked Gu Yunlan honestly, "Does your shoulder still hurt?"

Gu Yunlan Shaking his head, "It's fine, it doesn't hurt."

Qin Xiangqian watched them reminisce with a bewildered expression, curious about their acquaintance.

He didn't know that Lu Shiyu wanted to strangle him now, so he said casually, "It definitely doesn't hurt, it's just the usual Tukela. We fight with Tukela every day, and we haven't seen anyone screaming

that it hurts." "Really? ?" Lu Shiyu squeezed out two words from between his teeth.

Qin Xiangqian nodded, "Of course, if you don't believe me, ask my little friends."

The most important thing on the ground is the dirt, and Lu Shiyu didn't ask his friends, but bent down and picked up a small dirt. Dumping his hands, he rushed to Qin Xiangqian and said, "Give me your slingshot."

Qin Xiangqian didn't know why, he thought he wanted to play too, so he took it out of his pocket and gave it to him.

Gu Yunqiang didn't know what Lu Shiyu was going to do, but the two of them were obviously relatives. With this relationship, at best, he could be a peacemaker, and don't even think about it if he could help their brothers and sisters vent their anger.

Gu Yunlei's eyes widened, staring at Lu Shiyu's every move.

Gu Yunli looked at her younger sister, Gu Yunlan, who was as calm as ever, and her uneasy heart suddenly calmed down.

In fact, with just a look and a slight movement, Gu Yunlan could guess what Lu Shiyu was going to do. 7.

She didn't expect Qin Xiangqian and Lu Shiyu to have a relationship with each other, and she didn't pay much attention to the people around him in her previous life, so she still didn't know enough about his personal relationship.

But she knew that he never wanted her to suffer a little grievance.

Whether it is before confession in the past life, or meet again in this life. I just heard Lu

Shiyu ask again: "You used this slingshot yesterday?"

"Yes." Qin Xiangqian smiled, "My slingshot is the strongest in our compound and has the greatest elasticity."

Speaking, took the slingshot and found the best position.

Then he filled the slingshot, narrowed one eye and turned to aim.

Whoosh ─

Tu Kela made a "pop" and hit Qin Xiangqian on the shoulder precisely and without error.

Qin Xiangqian was in pain, "Ouch": "Lu Shiyu, did you do it on purpose?"

Lu Shiyu hooked his lips, "Sorry, it's unfamiliar, it was purely accidental injury."

Qin Xiangqian's friends were also stunned . Yes, startled.

No one thought that Lu Shiyu would hit Qin Xiangqian with a flick of a circle.

Of course, the Gu Yunqiang brothers and sisters were happy, but none of them were stupid enough to laugh on the spot.

To Lu Shiyu, there is only one capital "serving".

Qin Xiangqian covered his shoulders and grinned, "Accidental injury is also an injury, and it hurts to death."

Lu Shiyu said with a half-smile, "Don't you say that Tukela doesn't hurt?"

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

He just I did say this, but I didn't expect the slap in the face to come so quickly.

Displeased, he said, "Are you still my cousin, and you actually help outsiders!"

Lu Shiyu said solemnly, "I said it was an accidental injury. If you don't believe me, I can't help it."

Qin Xiangqian was really helpless, Can only eat this dumb loss.

Lu Shiyu patted him on the shoulder that was hit and said, "Going forward, you have to strengthen your training. Just now, my cousin didn't exert any strength. Your uncle is a soldier, and your grandfather is also a soldier. A soldier must not only have integrity, but also Take responsibility, you can't bully the innocent and the weak, and you must have a good body."

"I'm in good health." Qin Xiangqian's face turned red, white and green, and he gritted his teeth not to mention the pain.

At the age of eleven, he was far from the one who was second to none in the provincial capital in his previous life.

Mind is much worse.

Lu Shiyu said like a peacemaker: "Gu Yunqiang brothers and sisters are my friends. They just came to the provincial capital and have a lot of unfamiliar places. Go ahead and show respect to your cousin and take care of them more.

" Speaking of this, Qin Xiangqian reluctantly had to bite the bullet and agree.

Originally, the matter between them was already going to be turned over, who knew that my cousin would come out like this.

It really made him knock out his teeth and swallow blood in his stomach.

If Lu Shiyu wasn't his cousin, if he were any other person, this would not be good.

Lu Shiyu naturally knew that Qin Xiangqian was uncomfortable, and he understood the reason for giving a slap and then giving him a candy.

He took out a few comic strips from his schoolbag and handed them to Qin Xiangqian: "Here, don't say my cousin did n't think about you. I took a lot of effort to get it, and I sent it to you on purpose." The happy Qin Xiangqian was immediately moved by Lu Shiyu's behavior of skipping class to give him the villain book.

He patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, cousin, with me here, it's fine for their brother and sister to walk sideways in the compound."

Chapter 137 No Third Choice

Gu Yunlan was stunned for a moment, then looked at the three of them.

The three of them also showed the same astonishment as hers.

Walking sideways, they do not expect.

But what is certain is that Qin Xiangqian will definitely cover them in the future.

Lu Shiyu was very satisfied with Qin Xiangqian's answer.

The comic book was originally prepared for Qin Xiangqian, and it was also an excuse for him to come to the compound.

Now that I have this opportunity, I can find shelter for the Gu Yunlan brothers and sisters.

Do both.

For Qin Xiangqian, the dimensionality reduction blow is indeed a bit inauthentic.

However, he knew that apart from Gu Yunlan, no one could see it.

He said to Qin Xiangqian: "Go back to read quickly, I will catch up with their brothers and sisters."

Qin Xiangqian got his beloved villain book, and of course he couldn't wait to leave.

The others also left happily, discussing the order of borrowing the villain book with Qin Xiangqian as they walked.

Gu Yunqiang and the others had not read the villain book, and looked enviously in the direction they left.

Lu Shiyu was already prepared, and took out two villain books from his schoolbag.

"These two copies are for you. I didn't know you were coming. If you knew, I'll prepare one for each of you."

"Really for us?" Gu Yunlei's eyes lit up, "Brother Shiyou, you are so generous."

Gu Yunli also took it . At first glance, one is attracted.

Gu Yunqiang stretched his neck, not embarrassed to fight with his younger brother and sister, but just followed their hands to turn the page to take a look.

Lu Shiyu looked at Gu Yunlan while the three of them were not paying attention.

Do not be speechless in your eyes.

Just writing a letter is not enough to comfort the longing that I haven't seen for a few months.

Gu Yunlan was a little afraid to look into his eyes, those eyes were too hot.

He opened his mouth and said, "There are guards at the gate of the compound, how did you come in?"

Lu Shiyu smiled, "I lived in the compound for a month before, and most of the people here know me."

"Oh." Gu Yunlan Ruoyou So thinking, "Is Mr. Lu okay?"

Lu Shiyu nodded, "Well, it's good. He is teaching at the university now."

Gu Yunqiang turned his head, "Shiyu, let's go to the place where we live now."

Lu Shiyu said with a smile, "Another day, I'll have to go back before my parents get off work."

There will be opportunities in the future, and it's not too short of time.

Gu Yunlei asked again: "Brother Shiyou, will you come often in the future?"

"Brother Shiyou also has to go to school, so why can you come often?" Gu Yunli said realistically.

It doesn't make sense either.

The journey back and forth is relatively long, and it is estimated that it will be dark if we go back by bicycle at this point.

Lu Shiyu touched Xu Yunlei's little head, "Okay, I'll come when I have time in the future."

He wanted to live in the compound every day!

Gu Yunlan was afraid that he would encounter danger on the way, so she urged: "It's not too early, you should go back early. We also have to go back early, otherwise grandparents will be worried."

Lu Shiyu couldn't refute her words, so she mentioned it to him. wake up.

He looked and read, and helped, and if he didn't say anything, he could still rely on space transmission.

Seeing Lu Shiyu leave, Gu Yunlan and the others hurried back.

The weather was cold, and they didn't know each other well. When they got to Gu's yard, it was almost dark.

The days in the compound were very simple. The grandparents and aunts were very busy every day, giving them enough security.

Qin Xiangqian took special care of their brothers and sisters as promised.

Brother and sister Gu Yunlan quickly became friends with them.

Because there was no "Hu Sangu" to cover, she no longer took out delicious food alone.

It's just that if the Gu family has any food, she secretly makes up for it.

Therefore, the Gu family's rice, noodles, grain and oil are eaten every day, and there is no shortage of them every day.

This made Zhou Jin, who was cooking every day, a little puzzled. He and Gu Zongren searched secretly, but they didn't see any useful information.

Both are materialists and naturally do not believe in ghosts and gods.

It's just the reality that makes them puzzled.

Asked her daughter Gu Ying again, Gu Ying blamed all this on the rumor that Gu Yunlan was a lucky star.

That is, the lucky star came to their house, so this kind of strange thing happened in their house.

Before they could find the truth, Zhou Jin and his wife had to acquiesce to this reason.

Gu Yunlan pretended that nothing happened, that she didn't know anything, she should read and study, she should study.

But the four of them had one more task, and that was when the bugle sounded, and they had to get up early to run and exercise with Gu Zongren.

The parents said to arrange the family affairs and come to the provincial capital later.

After half a month, Lu Shiyu came three times in half a month, and they still didn't move. 7K

Gu Guohua and Zhang Huifang did not move, which does not mean that Gu Pengcheng did not move either.

After Gu Pengcheng and his wife moved out, the news was not well-informed.

Jobs for them were also lost.

I don't know who I heard that the Gu family brought back the four children, only to realize that their move out may be forever.

When they woke up this morning, the two of them went to the army compound early in the morning.

Unexpectedly, I couldn't even enter the gate of the compound, and I had to wait for the guards to report.

Gu family members are willing to see them, they can meet; if they don't want to see them, they can't get in.

Gu Pengcheng's surname is still Gu Fujia, but the Gu family's hukou has been changed to move out.

Moving out of the household registration book is not the main reason for not being able to enter the compound, but Gu Zongren greeted him in advance.

Gu Pengcheng limped back and forth at the door, taking puff after puff of dry smoke, thinking heavily.

His daughter-in-law, Liu Juan, scolded him.

"Gu Pengcheng, you are useless, why did I agree to move out in the first place, how did I agree to move out of my household registration!"

"Are you saying that you are stupid, that you are out of your mind, or that you were kicked by a donkey. I really regret marrying you. You, you've had eight lifetimes of blood mold."

"Bear thing, three sticks can't make a fart, you will die if you say a word!"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"How can we even get together? Can't even enter the hospital? What's this called..."

"..."

Gu Pengcheng knew it all, and he knew it when Gu Zongren told him about stealing the child.

At that time, he was also confused, it can be said that it was a bolt from the blue.

I have suffered so much since I was a child, and I have been looking forward to seeing my parents.

When his parents saw it, they thought they could enjoy happiness, but they were told that he was not biological.

This fucking life is so simple.

I thought he had a hard time before, but he didn't expect his family of origin to be even worse.

He did not dare to let Liu Juan know.

What made him collapse even more was that Gu Zongren only gave him two choices.

First, spread the word.

Go back to each of you and personally send the couple back to the countryside.

Let them live the life they deserve.

Second, continue to live in the provincial capital.

If you move out of the household registration book, you can continue to surname Gu.

Rent a house for them, find a job, and give them a place to live.

There was no third choice, of course he chose the second without the slightest hesitation from Liu Juan.

He had had enough of his life in the countryside.

Chapter 138 "Unfortunate civet cat" Gu Pengcheng
Pa —Gu Pengcheng was immersed in his own thoughts, when Liu Juan suddenly slapped him.

Liu Juan, a dry woman, could not beat him.

Dare to be angry!

Covering her face, she asked, "What are you beating me for?"

"You idiot." Liu Juan scolded angrily, "Don't think of a way to get in soon. This is your mother and father. Where is Gu!"

"You are capable, I'm not capable, you can make trouble." Gu Pengcheng still did not dare to tell Liu Juan the truth.

I thought that if Liu Juan made a fuss, maybe Gu Zongren would give them another chance because of their affection and let them return to life in the compound.

Having lost their jobs, they can't even lift the lid now.

Didn't even eat breakfast.

Liu Juan was so angry that she pinched Gu Pengcheng again and turned around to say nice things to the guards on duty.

"Xiao Zhang, it's not like you don't know us, help us and then send a message to Chief Gu, saying that his son and daughter-in-law want to visit him."

The guard named Xiao Zhang said blankly, "Chief Gu is busy. Liu Juan didn't give up and continued: "

How busy can you be in the morning? Besides, isn't today a public holiday? Please run again. It's freezing cold, and we didn't wear thick clothes. We were frozen when we turned around. , Do you think you are worthy of Chief Gu!"

"Sorry, Chief Gu is busy." The guard named Xiao Zhang remained expressionless.

The expression on Liu Juan's face gradually distorted, "Then you tell Chief Gu, if he doesn't see us, we will do everything. It's time to embarrass him. Don't blame my daughter-in-law for being cruel.

" The guards were covered in black lines and asked Liu Juan to wait, and he went in to report.

When things get bigger, it's not good for anyone.

Liu Juan was a little proud, and said to Gu Pengcheng, who was shrinking her head and mind: "You are a coward. You must have the ability of Chief Gu, and you will not fall to this point. I really doubt whether you are his son!"

Gu Pengcheng's face was black.

It is an indisputable fact that he is not Gu Zongren's son.

Now that my daughter-in-law said this, I suddenly felt that my self-esteem was greatly affected.

She even felt guilty that Liu Juan had discovered something.

That is, I hope that Gu Zongren will see them, but I don't want to.

Now, if you can rub off on Gu Zongren's relationship and completely tear his face, then it's really over.

After hesitating, he said, "Liu Juan, why don't we go back first?!"

"What are you going to return, something worthless." Liu Juan pinched him twice.

Gu Pengcheng didn't dare to speak anymore, married a tigress, and could only be a man with his tail between his legs.

He couldn't remember when Liu Juan was gentle, as if he had beaten him the day he got married.

That is, on the day he moved into the compound, he was considerate and gentle to him once, and later revealed his true self.

It was still freezing in November in the morning, and he could still feel the piercing cold wind while covering him tightly.

The guards who called Xiao Zhang came over and called them in.

The two of them hurriedly trotted two steps, for fear that they would be stopped at the door again.

##

Gu family.

Because it is a public holiday, it is rare to not go to work or go to school.

The weather is cold, and everyone does not want to go out.

Gu Zongren taught four children to play Go in the house.

Needless to say, Gu Yunlan is blessed with decades of experience in the previous life, and it is very fast to get started.

Surprisingly, Gu Yunlei is a genius.

After a few rounds, they can get away with winning once or twice under Gu Yunlan.

Gu Yunqiang and Gu Yunli acted a bit ordinary, and they lacked interest in playing Go.

Gu Ying found that although Gu Yunli's academic performance was average and other things were average, but her body coordination and slender figure were very suitable for dancing.

In addition, Gu Yunli is used to doing farm work in the countryside, splitting a fork and lowering her waist is not a problem, but she feels like she has found a treasure.

No matter what, let Gu Yunli learn to dance with her.

Gu Yunli followed and danced for a short while, thinking it was quite fun.

Gradually get serious.

Of the four brothers and sisters, only Gu Yunqiang felt that he was worthless, and even the villain book was not good.

Practicing words.

According to Gu Yunlan's words, practicing calligraphy can sharpen his mind and make him more stable.

Zhou Jin brushed the pot with an apron, and chopped a Chinese cabbage by the way.

Rarely have time to eat dumplings.

The next second, seeing Liu Juan entering the yard, she stopped her work.

As soon as Liu Juan entered the yard, she took a look around.

Seeing four tall and short children, both male and female, immediately became angry.

But Gu Zongren was the chief, and she didn't dare to be too presumptuous.

Pi Xiaorou didn't smile: "Yo, it's better to catch up early than to catch up, eat dumplings today!"

Before Zhou Jin spoke, Gu Ying asked vigilantly, "What are you doing here?"

Liu Juan said confidently: " Pengcheng is the son of the Gu family, and I am the daughter-in-law of the Gu family, so why can't I come?! But you are an old girl, you are twenty-five and don't have a husband's family, occupying the family house and kicking us out, which is ridiculous."

Gu Ying Hearing the words "old girl", her face suddenly changed.

He said coldly: "Get out, I can't take care of your family to make irresponsible remarks."

"Outsiders? Our Pengcheng is your eldest brother, and I'm not afraid of others' jokes when it spreads out.

Gu Pengcheng felt guilty and did not dare to look after the Gu family and Gu Ying.

His eyes swept to the Gu Yunlan brothers and sisters from time to time, and storms were already set off in his heart.

At first glance, these four children are indeed very similar to the Gu family.

Whether it is the eyebrows, or the temperament, there is an amazing similarity.

They have been married for so many years and have not had a single child, not even a pregnancy.

As long as there is a child and a half-daughter, the Gu family should not be so determined in the face of the younger generation.

Gu Zongren's face was very ugly, and he said solemnly: "Pengcheng, how did I tell you, you are too comfortable to live in the provincial capital?

" , you don't care about us, we really can't survive. In this cold day, we want to go back to our own house and have to ask for instructions again and again, we really don't think of us as our own family!"

Liu Juan's loud voice attracted a lot of people, The more you talk, the better.

"I didn't give birth to a granddaughter for your Gu family, but I don't need to find four children of unknown origin to humiliate us? If you don't give us an explanation, I will... divorce Gu Pengcheng."

I mentioned earlier Divorce, the old couple of the Gu family relented.

Liu Juan thought that this time should be no exception.

The people living here are all military family members, from all over the world, and there are many family members of the army who came from the countryside.

Some know a little bit of the inside story, and some don't know at all.

They became curious and started to eat melons.

At the same time, Gu Yunlan was also looking at Gu Pengcheng and his wife.

Especially interested in this "unfortunate civet cat" Gu Pengcheng.

Gu Pengcheng is of medium stature, thin and dark-skinned, just like the Xu family in the countryside.

From the outside, there is no cunning like Xu Guosheng, but a lot more cowardice.

As for the scheming hidden in the cowardice, she can't see it now.

But it can be seen that his loud-sounding daughter-in-law should not know the inside story.

No matter what, she wouldn't let them succeed.

So he tugged on Zhou Jin's sleeve and asked in a puzzled way, "Grandma, who are they, and how did we become children of unknown origin?"

Chapter 139 Poor people must have something to hate

Zhou Jin looked at the four innocent children and felt distressed.

I just felt that Li Juan, who was messing around, was very disgusting.

He comforted her and said, "Lanlan, don't think too much. They are all irrelevant people. You are all serious descendants of our Gu family." 

Gu Zongren glanced at Li Juan, his eyes became colder.

"Leave if you want, don't need to inform us. Some people in the compound know what they don't know. Today I will tell the truth..."

"Dad——" Gu Pengcheng shouted to interrupt him, for fear that he would say the truth.

As soon as he gritted his teeth, he said, "I'm leaving, we'll leave now."

"It's too late." Gu Zongren didn't want to give them another chance.

Gu Pengcheng shrank his neck, unable to regret it.

Knowing that this is to make the old man angry, to make the old man angry can be a big trouble.

Things have gone beyond his imagination.

He looked at his toes, thinking about what to do next.

Li Juan didn't know why, and quarreled: "What is the truth, what else is Gu Pengcheng hiding from me?"

The melon eaters in the courtyard also became agitated.

Gu Yunqiang and Gu Yunli were a little uneasy. Without their parents, they both kept their younger siblings behind.

It happened that Lu Shiyu and Qin Xiangqian also squeezed to the front with difficulty and stood directly on the side of the Gu family.

Gu Yunlan wasn't surprised that they came, only that they didn't come.

Receiving Lu Shiyu's concerned eyes, he nodded silently as a response.

However, Lu Shiyu frowned when he saw the little hands that were holding her tightly.

He directly embraced Gu Yunlei's shoulder, lowered his voice and said, "Lei Lei, come here when the time comes."

Gu Yunlei thought that Lu Shiyu was trying to protect him, and was very grateful.

She let go of her sister and moved closer to Lu Shiyu.

Qin Qianqian did not look at them, and watched the development of the whole process. The thoughts of gossip are almost written on his face, and he holds his chin and secretly analyzes what is right and what is wrong.

Gu Zongren said coldly: "Gu Pengcheng is not my biological son. To be exact, he should be called Xu Pengcheng. Thirty-five years ago, his biological mother stole the beam and replaced the pillar and replaced my biological son."

Li Juanmeng , stood there dumbfounded.

Gu Pengcheng squatted on the ground and kept pulling at his hair, as if in pain.

Gu Zongren continued: "I have already reported to the organization, and the organization supports me in finding my own son. As you can see, these four children are my own son's children. My own son is a real one. , although he did not live well in the village, he is still positive.

The initiator has passed away and he has received the retribution he deserves. I think that Pengcheng is also innocent and gave him a chance to choose. He is willing to stay in the provincial capital, and I will rent him a house. I bought a house and found a job, but I didn't expect that he was still dissatisfied.

I can't do anything if I'm not satisfied. I'm not a saint. Thinking about my own son who is still suffering in the village, I feel sorry for him. If it weren't for his fate, he said Maybe we won't even be able to see his face. The two of them don't appreciate it, but instead they make trouble in the compound, disturbing everyone's cleanliness. I'm really sorry to everyone. I would like to ask you to be a witness. Let me state again: Gu Pengcheng can do it. We take our surname Gu, but he is already an adult and has his own life, so the Gu family has no obligation to support him."

After these remarks, the position was clear, and everyone understood the truth.

Full of goodwill and sympathy for Gu Guohua who did not show up, they all accused Gu Pengcheng of the white-eyed wolf who had to eat and drink for free, and had to rely on the door.

Gu Yunlan couldn't help but admire Grandpa Cheap.

Without her taking a shot, he can easily pull back a game.

It also blocked the way they continued to make trouble.

She thought, this should be what the old man said the most in his life!

Li Juan was completely dumbfounded, and Gu Pengcheng was not the son of the Gu family, so their troubles were not justified.

For Li Juan, who is holding a fantasy, this is undoubtedly a bolt from the blue!

However, there was no intention of divorce, so he got up and sat on the ground, patting his legs and crying.

While patting his legs, he choked, "Sorry, how does our family Pengcheng know about these bad things? He is also a victim. Dad, Mom, we have called you for so long, you can't just ignore it!"

Gu Yunlan wanted to laugh a little . , but can't laugh.

Li Juan's style of singing, reading, and fighting seems familiar, and she really looks like Chen Dani.

As the saying goes, if you are not a family, you do not enter a family.

Innate fate can't stop it!

If she wants to stay with the Gu family, it also depends on whether she is willing or not.

She pretended to be naive and asked: "You have hands and feet, why do you want our grandparents to take care of you?"

Gu Ying sneered, "It goes without saying that they must be lazy and lost their new jobs again. This man If you are shameless, you will be invincible in the world."

Zhou Jin didn't have a good face, "Okay, the army compound is not a place for you to play monkeys. The Gu family should give it to you, and you will live on your own in the future, don't come back to the compound."

"Mom, I'll listen to you in the future. I'll do whatever you ask me to do, and I won't be angry with you anymore."

Gu Pengcheng burst into tears, kneeling and crawling to Zhou Jin's side, pulling her hand and fanning himself.

"Mom, if you hit me, hit me if you're not happy. I'm willing to be your punching bag. Please don't leave me alone. You don't know how many times I almost died when my grandma and I were waiting for you in the country. Thinking of you and Dad every day, I don't have the courage to live.

Mom, you hurt me the most. If you say you don't want me, then you don't want me, you make my son feel uncomfortable! After all, it's all useless for me to marry a daughter-in-law who doesn't understand anything and only makes trouble, making your life uncomfortable. In the future, not only will I change it, but I will also let her change it. Please don't leave me, Mom..."

Li Juan also echoed: "Yes, I'll change, I won't be angry with you anymore. Mom, you are giving us a chance!

Gu Yunlan's eyes narrowed slightly, and she secretly thought that Gu Pengcheng was not as weak as he appeared on the surface, and he knew how to play emotional cards. Li Juan also exceeded her expectations, she seemed carefree, but her mind was quite flexible. She couldn't help but look at Zhou Jin and Gu Zongren.

Sure enough, Zhou Jin's face was loose, but he opened his mouth and swallowed what he was about to say.

Gu Zongren's face was stern, and he couldn't see his anger.

The people around didn't know whether to sympathize with Gu Pengcheng or blame him.

Poor people must have something to hate, and hateful people must have tragic suffering.

Gu Pengcheng can be said to interpret this sentence perfectly.

Gu Pengcheng saw a turning point, and said hoarsely: "Mom, you know that I have no great ability, neither Bad thoughts, I just want to do my filial piety under your knees. I don't know what my biological mother is like, I have never even seen her appearance, in my heart, you are my mother, you are my mother! With a strong ability to empathize, some military aunts stood up and said, "Director Zhou and Chief Gu, I think you might as well give Pengcheng another chance. This child is also pitiful. He has not enjoyed the blessings, and has suffered a lot of sins. "

"Yeah, it's not easy for us to live a good life now, and the children from the war years are suffering!" Another military aunt said.

Another said: "If you want me to tell you, it's not too much to have one more son. When your biological son comes back, you will have another brother to take care of you." Immediately afterwards , more and more voices spoke for Gu Pengcheng.

Gu Pengcheng was instantly delighted when he lowered his head, but he pretended to cover his face and cried even louder.

Chapter 140 Take advantage of everyone's sympathy for the weak

To say that Gu Pengcheng's heart is nothing more than to continue to eat old.

After leaving the Gu family, I realized that life in the provincial capital was more difficult than I imagined.

Anyway, it was Li Juan who made trouble before, and he was also a victim.

The big tree in the Gu family, he said everything he wanted to hug.

At this time, Zhou Jin and Gu Zongren were also thinking in their hearts that if they gave Gu Pengcheng a chance, they would be sorry for their own son; if they didn't give him a chance, these neighbors would have to pierce their spines.

Hearing their voices, Lu Shiyu frowned and worried for Gu Yunlan.

A dog skin plaster like Gu Pengcheng who is in a disadvantaged group, who blindly plays the family card, is really likely to win.

People have a mentality of sympathy for the weak, and they have an absolute advantage over Gu Pengcheng, who is inferior to them in every way, and can't help but treat sympathy as charity.

Gu Yunqiang stood up and said, "I don't understand the truth. My father and my aunt are brothers and sisters. Can't they take care of them? Why do you have to have an unrelated brother?"

"Your father is my brother, of course we are. We must take care of each other." Gu Ying said seriously, "I only recognize this eldest brother."

Gu Pengcheng's face darkened instantly.

He and Gu Ying have always been at odds with each other. It turned out that this sister was just arrogant and looked down on himself.

I didn't expect that this younger sister would not dislike that downright hillbilly.

He also sang along with the son of a hillbilly, and slapped him in the face.

Resisting the urge to vomit blood, she said, "Xiaoying, I know you don't like my big brother, I understand. I didn't fulfill my responsibilities as a big brother, and I will make up for you."

"No need." Gu Ying thought too. I refused.

Gu Yunqiang learned from Gu Yunlan's calmness before and said, "My aunt has my father to make up for it, I'm afraid there is no chance for you to make it up."

Gu Yunlan gave her eldest brother an admiring look, and the half-month self-cultivation really had some effect.

No first impulse is the best progress.

He immediately echoed their words and said to Gu Pengcheng: "Yeah, you made up for it all, how can my father make up for it? Although I am small, I know what it means to occupy a magpie's nest. You also lived a good life that did not belong to you. As for my father, I haven't had a day of happiness since I was a child, and I was always abused by your mother.

You said that you had a hard time when you were young. Do you know how my father lived when he was a child? Your elder sisters abused him since he was a child. Have you ever slept in a pigsty? No, my father has slept in it; have you been beaten? I am afraid it is very rare. It is common for my father to be beaten; do you know how difficult it is for my father to live? If it wasn't for my father's fate, I wouldn't have the chance to see my grandparents. Do you know how your biological mother died? It was your brother who killed her, and he would have to put the blame on my father. All the uncles and aunts present , Grandpa and grandma are smart people, everyone should be able to imagine that a person who can handle his own mother can be soft on my father!"

Her understatement was like a heavy hammer hitting everyone on the heart.

The reddened eyes, the trembling voice and the tears that fell from his cheeks all silently told how miserable Gu Guohua had been since he was a child.

There are also truths that Zhou Jin and his wife have never heard of.

From the mouth of an eight-year-old child, no one would doubt it.

The three of Gu Yunqiang were filled with righteous indignation, and they all fought for their father.

The wind direction also turned against her words, and those who originally wanted to speak for Gu Pengcheng did not speak up.

What's more, he began to help persuade Gu Pengcheng to leave.

They are all conscious members of the military, and when someone who is more vulnerable appears, of course they will sympathize with the more unfortunate one.

Gu Pengcheng's face was extremely difficult to see.

At most, he lived a poor life in the country, but his family never beat him.

To be beaten is to be beaten by others.

What's more, after getting married, Li Juan did something to him.

He couldn't say anything bad about the family.

All advantages have turned into disadvantages.

I couldn't help but look at this quiet little girl who wouldn't be noticed if she didn't speak.

Mingming is as eye-catching as Gu Ying, but she is so low-key that you can't fault it.

How could the situation be turned around so easily?

Lu Shiyu pulled Gu Yunlei without a trace to block his sight.

He opened his mouth and said, "I can attest to this. When Uncle Guohua was framed, I happened to be at the scene. It was also me who helped expose Xu Guosheng's mask. Oh yes, Xu Guosheng is your brother you haven't met, because The mother-killing murder is already being executed."

Qin Xiangqian didn't know that Lu Shiyu was so brave, and looked at him admiringly, "Cousin, you are really amazing. Even if you dare to go to the murder scene, you can still help."

Since the last time I was forced to call my cousin, I have been calling him like that.

He is curious and interested in these exciting things.

Lu Shiyu didn't even look at him, now is not the time to tell him about the crime scene.

Instead, he looked at Gu Yunlan, who silently protected him without revealing his presence.

Although she knew that her tears were for acting, he still felt distressed.

No matter how powerful Zhou Jin was in front of people, he couldn't help crying while hugging Gu Yunlan.

Her own son lived an inhuman life, yet she was soft-hearted towards her adopted son. How could she be worthy of her own son.?

I can't tell if it's self-blame or guilt.

Gu Zongren raised his head at a forty-five-degree angle, as if he had made a major decision, and turned to look at Gu Pengcheng.

Hen said: "You guys go, you know my temper, don't challenge my limit again."

"Dad, we can't even afford to eat, you can't do this!" Li Juan said spatly, " It's not our fault that your own son's bad life is not caused by us. It has nothing to do with us. You can't impose other people's faults on us!"

Gu Zongren slowly spit out a word: "Go away."

Gu Pengcheng was shocked and only felt the last glimmer of hope . also shattered.

He understood Gu Zongren's temper, and knew that it was useless to continue.

Decided to go back first, do not want to do too much.

After Gu Zongren calmed down, it would not be too late to regain the goodwill of the Gu family.

Grabbing Li Juan's arm, he urged, "Let's go, let's go home."

"Go back, go back, I can't even eat at home, so what are you going to do back home?!" Li Juan said nothing and left, "Useless things, The old lady is really blind to marry you."

Although Gu Pengcheng's identity is fake, it is true that he has been raised in the Gu family for so many years.

If the Gu family doesn't care about them, then the fish will die and the net will be broken.

Slap

—Gu Pengcheng slapped Li Juan over and slapped Li Juan directly.

She said sharply, "If you don't come back, if you don't come back, I'll leave."

Li Juan reacted and scratched Gu Pengcheng reluctantly, but only scratched Gu Pengcheng's face.

Lu Shiyu turned to Qin Xiangqian and whispered a few words, and Qin Xiangqian squeezed out of the crowd excitedly.

After a while, several soldiers came over, startling Li Juan and Gu Pengcheng who were fighting together.

Qin Xiangqian didn't think it was a big deal, and pointed at the two of them and said, "It's these two people who are picking quarrels and causing trouble at Grandpa Gu's house. Quickly hand them over to the police."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.4K 54
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. https://m.ajjxs.com/txt/27758.html Category: Through Novel author: Quifeng Xiaoxiao Size: 206 KB Progr...
750K 63.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
155K 3K 166
THIS STORY IS NOT MINE!! https://www.69shu.com/txt/26861.htm Author: Drunk Xuexiaoyao Category: Science Fiction Space 5631964 words | full text Updat...
98.4K 886 85
https://m.shubaow.net/204/204709/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-28 Latest: Chapter 85 rebirth finished 475...