Untill The End (Mafia Book)

By Alm0ndMilk00

AZALEA ROMANO a mafia princess and the baddest bitch who doesn't take shit from no one. She has been in thi... More

C H A P T E R • 1

6 0 0
By Alm0ndMilk00

I lay sweaty and out of breath on the boxing ring floor, taking in deep breaths tired from the training I've been doing for 3 hours straight with Vance, Vance is the closest person I have to call a friend and family member other than my ass of an dad. Ever since I lost my mom to a terrible plane accident my dad has been being more controlling and verbally abusive than usual, always telling me I can never do nothing right when all I have done is successfully complete missions in the fastest time then any of the other men has. I even pick out a total bad ass outfit for each mission so I can kill in style.

"LEA?! HELLO IS ANY ONE THERE!?!" Vance shouts interrupting my thoughts

I look up to see Vance standing over me looking as I am crazy. "what is it Vanie? all I am trying to do is take a moment to breath, after all I did just kick your ass, ready for round 2 already?" I ask while smirking up at him.

He lifts his arms up in surrender treading away slowly "nope not at all, I am going to go hit the shower before we have to go, you should too your smell like shit,  which should be nothing new for you" he runs out after saying the last part.

"GET BACK HERE YOU CROSS EYED COCK SUCKER!" I scream running out the gym chasing after the tall Italian idiot. He runs down the halls towards the kitchen where he passes a maid almost tumbling her over. "Sorry Emmie" I say while out of breath. Our trusted house maid who has been around since I was a little girl. We circle around the table making direct eye contact. "give it up lover boy, you know who will win at the end." I taunt him 

"Never cagna" I swiftly pick up the apple from the center piece on the nicely decorated table and chuck it at his big ass forehead. He dramatically falls onto the floor like the drama queen he is. I walk around the table standing over him. "Think before you open your big mout-" I attempt to say before I got pulled down onto his lap straddling him. (bitch)

"You have 5 seconds to apologize before I start rearranging your face" I whisper in a deadly tone.

" FIVE"

FOUR" 

He struggles underneath the hold I have on him with legs

"THREE"

"TWO"

"Last chance or I'm going to release my pint up anger on your beautiful face"

"ON-"

" OK IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T MESS UP MY MASTER PIECE" he whines like a little bitch

"Pussy" I go to smack him anyways just because he made me chase him around knowing i'm a lazy cow. He catches my hands before it makes contact with his face squeezing the feeling out of it and using it to flip me so now he's the one straddling me. I thrust my hips to break out of his grasp , we start rolling around on the floor laying hits to each other both trying to get the upper hand on one another.

    We both freeze when we hear someone clearing there throat, we quickly scramble off each other and stand immediately both recognizing that sound anywhere. 

"Sir"

"Father"

Me and Vanie speak at the same time both intimidated at my fathers presence. "Well I'm glad to see you two playing around instead of getting ready for tonight. " he says coldly. The devil himself makes eye contact with me letting his dominant side show, I nervously tap 3 times against my leg trying to prevent panic attack, a anxiety tic I developed over the years do to the verbal abuse I get daily. he never misses a day to tell me  I'm not good enough, I can never do anything right, I am a useless good for nothing slut.

 My father turns his attention back to Vance. "Vance go get prep for tonight I want 100 men guarding us tonight, and all of them heavily armed"

"Yes boss" Vance replies

He walks towards the  door  to go get the men prepared being the head of security,  before he exists he gives me a discrete nod asking if I'm okay knowing of my anxiety when it comes to my papa. I give him a small smile letting him know I am okay.

"Azalea I want you ready for tonight all of the mafias will be at tonight's crowning of the king. I not only want you to be looking out for the other mafias who will try to siege an attack against us." He speaks with his Don voice like he is speaking to one of his men and not his only daughter. I suppress an eye roll and a groan already know what his next words are which I was already prepared for, do to his control issues.

"I also want you to look the part dressing respectfully, I don't want you wearing your usual slut attire drawing attention to men and distracting our men from doing their jobs. I had my assistant pick you out a dress for tonight and some jewelry to go with, Emmy  already laid it out on your bed. Mario is up stairs in your vanity room ready to do you hair and make up."

"Father I tell you this all the time I don't need you picking out my outfits, I'm more than capable to do it myself, thank you though" I say with attitude in my voice tired of his controlling antics.

I move towards the door but before I can pass him he grips onto my arm tightly a bruise already starting to form. Whispering coldly in my ear making me shiver a bit." It wasn't a request figlia where the god damn dress" I give a small nod swiftly walking to my room, trying not to gag from the bourbon laced in his breath. I walk up the stairs, only half way up and I'm already sweating and breathing heavily like an ogor. Who the hell decides to put a long staircase in their house anyways. I finally make it up taking a break , honestly this is embarrassing I am a elite combat fighter who cant walk up a flight of stairs but I can take out 250 pound men. Glad to know my body has priorities. (daughter)

Opening the door to my room I see light pink dress set out for me. Seriously dad do I look like I wear pink. I haven't wore pink since the age of 5 when Emmie forced me into it saying it will go well with my dark brown eyes. She has always been like a second mom to me after I lost mine couple months after I was born. I collapse on my king size bed, Picking up a long black box before opening it I notice a small note on it.

"For my bella principessa wear this tonight along with the dress I picked out"-Your papa (beautiful princess)

Opening the box see a gorgeous double strand white gold tennis necklace shimmering from the light, at least 20 carat. It really is beautiful I would wear it if it didn't come from my controlling narcissistic father, he couldn't bother to write the note himself.  I open my bedside drawer tossing it in. Not caring what my father told me, he needs to get It  through his big ass head of his that I am my own boss and take orders from no man.

Fuck this shit I'm tired of him thinking he can control everything I do. I rummage through my closet looking for the perfect dress to wear, I decided on a simple black dress that has a crisscross design in the front showing a little bit of cleavage, and a simple pair of red bottom louboutin heels, and a small diamond necklace.

I head to my vanity room with my robe on after getting out the shower so Mario can start my make up and hair. He has tons of bright lights set up all around the room and a desk full of makeup I internally grown knowing how long its going to take.

Before I can even close the door behind me Mario runs up to me gripping me into a death grip and squealing uncontrollably. "babe I've missed you so so much what have you been up to" he says while rushing me into the chair trying to get everything done in the short time frame my father gave him. "nothing much just pimping these hoes left and right, you know I always been a playa" We both laugh while he starts my makeup

After 2 hours of pure torture he decides on a natural look and my signature red lipstick my father hates because it makes me look like a prostitute.  Mario does a slick back look with my hair, he nearly killed me with all the hairspray he sprayed. Sometimes he can be a little much but I still love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey bitches what do you guys think of my first chapter not going to lie it took a whiles writing this hopefully I get better, I know its nothing spectacular but let me know anyways. Also I will be adding more characters throughout the book but for at the moment these are really only characters that should be focus on at the moment.

This is not edited at all if there is any misspelled words or any correction I need  to make just let me know.

Sincerely your bitch booksbytorri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 26.3K 68
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
402K 45.7K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
4M 165K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...