supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[106]

1.3K 72 34
By universaja

c h a p t e r - o n e h u n d r e d s i x

"Hey! I got an invitation!" You beamed as soon as you got home from school, dropping your shool bag on the chair nearby.

"Invitation?" Jungwoo scratched his ear, curious.

"There's a party that will be held for all the students. Not in school, but in some sort of venue." Mark explained, sighing tiredly. "The teacher said it was requested by the school directors to give students and faculty some rest to the students after an exam week."

"Oh, you'll have exam next week?" Doyoung asked while looking at you with a proud smile, happy you're getting to live like a normal human again.

Despite being school in hell.

Speaking of school being a hellish thing for most, Mark slumped on the seat, earning a slap from Sicheng. "Hey. Get changed. Who knows what dust clings in your uniform?"

"I don't want to go to school. I'd rather train my abilities than sit like a rock there." He clicked his tounge, standing up and glaring at Sicheng, before finally leaving.

Sicheng slowly had a pout written in his face from the attitude he received. "What's up with him?"

"He had a heated recitation with one of our classmate. He start to hate school again. To ruin it more, Y/N nominated him as a volunteer to organize the test papers once we are done." Donghyuck giggled, putting his hand above your head and massaging it softly. "Well, for me, I'm all right with going to school. In fact I love it."

"Tables turn." Sicheng murmured, standing up and deciding to catch up with Mark's temper since he rarely snaps like that."

"It's cause Y/Nnie's there." Donghyuck suddenly added.

"Shut up. You are literally bugging me the entire afternoon class." You looked at Doyoung and frowned. "He keeps sending messages to me by folded paper. It's starting to irritate me."

"Anyway, can I see the invitation?" Yuta stood behind you, his scent overflowing as his chest brushed on your shoulder. "Fancy, huh? Creative letters."

You turned around and grabbed the hem of his shirt. "Help me find some clothes! You're one good fashion guy."

"M-Me?" Yuta blinked rapidly, but couldn't react any longer when you grabbed him on his arms and pull him away.

You pulled him on your room and extended your arms, as if you are showing or presenting something so proudly.

Yuta scratched the end tip of his eyebrows, watching you rummage while sitting at the edge of your bed. "What do you want to wear?"

"Anything."

He bit his lip and pointed into a sweater-like cyan blouse. "That one."

"It'll be too hot." You crossed your arms and imagined yourself wearing it, before scrunching your nose and shaking your head. Just the thought makes you sweat. "I'm sure it won't do."

The sleeveless black shirt caught Yuta's eyes. "Then.. the t-shirt one. What do you think? I think it's not too showy and comfortable just for your taste. Also has minimal design."

"Uhh.." You bit your lip. "Now that I think of it, it's going to be cold."

Yuta stood up, crossing his arms wherein his muscle and veins showed themselves, in quite an attractive way. "How about let's partner some clothes? Like wearing two clothes?"

"Sure," You scratched your head. "But.. I don't really know how to pair clothes and make it look decent. Not just some weird blouse with an unmatching shirt..?"

Yuta smirked, and you knew he had enough of your disagreement.

Both of you laughed shortly before he stopped firmly.

And you lowkey felt intimidated.

Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him while he take steps back.

His knee hit the edge of the bed, where he was laying down earlier, and fell flat backwards. But since he was keeping his hand on you, you couldn't contain your balance and eventually fell along with him, right above his body.

"You're above my chest." He pointed out, the proud tone along with it was very audible.

"Oh, my bad. It's comfy here." You giggled and pulled yourself up only to be pusged by Yuta back again since his hands are still on your lower waist. "Anyway, I'm going to keep finding clothe--"

"You don't want anything though. Just use my shirt and style it whatever," He grinned cheekily and it was honestly so attractive. "You look good in my clothes anyway."

Hearing it, you can't help but slap his arms loudly, earnin a groan from him. "I'm serious about clothes. I need to look presentable and feel comfortable at the same time."

"Ugh, I guess this is why girls take three hours to dress up." Yuta rolled his eyes.

He suddenly grabbed your cheeks and for some reasons, out of nowhere..

..he played with it.

He rolled your cheeks with a proud smile, and before you could speak, he pressed both your cheeks thoroughly until you could barely speak.

"Whot ore you doing?!" As your lips are forced to encircle and your sentence was muffled, Yuta released a laugh of amusement.

"I remember the last time you spoke like that was when you were wearing some weird face mask we have seen for the first time. It was so cute, but I must say I'm sorry for throwing a seemingly expensive mask." He continued to laugh.

His next target was worse, since it was ruffling your hair aggresively.

Soon, both of you are tumbling at the bed, Yuta having all the pleasure he want from your tiny snarls and attempts to grab him.

"Gotcha." Yuta scrunched his nose, his sharp eyes being soft while gazing at you. "Anyway, we can go too, right?" Yuta tilted his head. "I heard outsiders can come."

You sneaked a cheeky smirk, pinching his cheek. "Be careful not to catch their attention. Those teenagers will literally jump on ya'll. Imagine seeing a bunch of Supernaturals.. handsome ones."

"Be careful not to be jealous." Yuta scratched the back of his neck. "You will literally jump at them."

~~~

"LET'S GET READY TO GET WILD!"

The crowd applauded upon hearing the speaker's lively announcement.

However, right after that, a slapping sound echoed on it. Everyone fell quiet and gazes diverted upfront.

There stood a teacher wearing a semi-formal clothes in lined with the theme party.

"Hey! Watch your words! We are still here, you know?!" Everyone started laughing out loud with the way she scolded the supposedly emcee of the party since they became a DJ instead and literally made it a party.

The person infront scratched the back of his head. "Okay.. let's not be no-jaem everyone."

Everyone whistled with the courage of the event's emcee.

For context, it literally means boring and no fun. And, quite insulting to hear it from a student.

Before the teacher could react, the student pulled a peace sign and a cheeky smile. "Just kidding. Anyway, let's have fun!"

A solid cooperation from the whole crowd radiated as they cheered and pretended as if nothing was actually wrong.

Taeyong pulled your arm gently before stepping infront of you. "Too crowded. Are you okay?"

You smirked, patting his lower back. "Of course, I am. I'm not someone hiding right now. Are you, though? Isn't it too overwhelming for all of you?"

He spun around and stared at you.

For a moment, he got reminded of their past discussions back then — when they were still watching you from afar.

Right, you're just far from the way you act when they first met you, or simply stated, being that one shy person.

"Hey," You waved your hands infront of him. "You there?"

"W-Well," Now that you mentioned, Taeyong felt kinda icky being surrounded by people and them bumping occasionally towards him. "I guess let's move to somewhere quiet. The guys are probably--"

Series of cheers suddenly surrounded on a particular space.

"Gawd, he is so handsome!"
"Tell me about it."
"Sir, are you single?"
"May I know your name?"

You furrowed your brows, and looked behind you. Your eyes widened upon seeing a very familiar figure.

"Oh, Winwin." Taeyong giggled. "Indeed famous."

You released an annoyed sigh, watching Sicheng's awkward expression from the bunch of girls leeching into him.

Your jaw and eyes became sharper, and you clenched your teeth. "Y--"

"Y/N-nie," Jungwoo grabbed your hand and patted it, kissing the back of your tiny fingers.

He batted his eyelids and shook his head, signalling you to not do it.

Absolutely have no idea what does that "it" mean but he just know he had to stop you.

The music continued to blast while you and the guys stay put on the side. Every now and then, your group of friends would greet you and give you side glances to the beautiful creatures around you.

"Hey Y-- Woah.." Yeonjun cleared his throat upon seeing new faces with you, giggling. "How you doing?"

"Good." You grabbed a chip infront of you and chewed. "How's your night?"

"Mmm. Pretty chill. I'll get back to party then," Yeonjun swayed his body into the music away from your sight.

Johnny yawned, suddenly putting his arms around your shoulders, planning to squeeze your soft skin and finally give you skinship publicly because he love seeing your shy face.

However, before he could even have his hands on the blades of your shoulder, a screech from a familiar person echoed on your way that he pulled back his arm in a bolt.

"Y/N-aaaahhhh!" Yeji screeched, Ryujin walking behind her with a tired and serious look on her face. "How are you?! I was expecting you to be the one leading the dance floor."

You shrugged, looking on your spot and smiling. "Maybe later. I'm more on chill."

"Ooh, first time hearing it from you." Yeji giggled. "We'll be at Table 12 if you ever want to pay a visit."

"Mmm! Enjoy!" You cheered, and waved goodbye, receiving a cool blow kiss from Ryujin.

Johnny scratched his eyebrows. "Are you sure you don't want to go downstairs? It looks pretty fun there."

"Yeah. But we kind of used to do this events before, it's just a bit bigger now so it's not totally a waste." You sheepishly smiled and poked his cheeks. "And I missed spending time with ya'll."

"Freebieeeesss!" Taeil appeared holding a case of.. well, sodas.

Thankfully.

You snapped at yourself, internally scolding yourself for thinking about the cold beer in the first place when you are literally surrounded with students.

Well, you just think you can drink now after surviving all those disasters that literally almost killed you dead.

"Hyung! Gimme one!" Donghyuck was literally miles away from all of you and yet, you can already hear his high pitch honey voice.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

The party went on and on for hours until it changed into slow song. Most of the crowd complained, since large group doesn't really like romantic moments right now.

Mark suddenly nudged you, almost too hard that you hit Jungwoo who's eating sweets; the type of person who is present in party to eat.

"Sorry, Woo." You apologized at Jungwoo, sensing his sudden raise of stress. You span your attention to Mark with innocent gleams in his eyes. "What's that for?"

"Hey.." His voice raspily called, in English. "It's a slow song."

You blinked awkwardly since you have no idea what about it. "Yeah.. it's not.. fast?"

"Let's go." Not even waiting for your reaction, Mark intertwined his hands with you and pulled you along with him.

It wasn't too long when the song got changed into a party song once again. He had a shy expression in his face since he obviously wanted to dance with you

You were partly uncomfortable with the sudden exposure to the crowd. But since you didn't want Mark to feel awkward, you decided to go with it.

Mark plastered an extremely wide smile. He missed going out like this, and especially having you beside. It was something he didn't saw coming before, since he never foresaw that you'll actually enjoy large parties.

Both or you were jumping, laughing, pushing along the crowds.

Mark stopped for a moment, panting. "Did you missed this?"

"Missed what?!" You loudly asked, trying to get heard against blaring speakers. You snapped into realization and smiled, making Mark blink in adoration. "Yeah! I appreciated how my friends keep asking why I am just sitting there!"

"Never thought you'd enjoy crowd!"

You smirked while looking at his elegant look. "After all that has happened, fighting scary monsters, being on a journey, ups and downs, I just have to live my life, I guess. News experiences! In human form."

Mark tilted his head and stared at you. He suddenly had the greatest urge to protect every bit of you.

Even if he knew you could definitely do that yourself.

Everyone was having a blast, and you completely blend along with Mark in the pool of crowd, having the time of their lives. Too much enjoyed, everyone was hyped that they started pushing each other.

😩🥛🤧🥛🤧😭💗

You got carried away, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

Your eyes spun around, and suddenly, all your haunting trauma rushed on your memory. Your heartbeat quickened and you fell into panic.

Hysterically, you tried to tiptoe and see a light against the tall people around you. But everyone was busy yelling out of fun to notice your state.

You shut your eyes, trying your best not to use any of your abilities and harm anyone.

But you definitely felt your eyes blinked into a dark shade of blue — any moment now, your wings will gloriously pop.

You gasped, looking up, breathing heavily. "Oh shit."

"Y/N! It's Mark! It's me!"

His voice was enough to make your own sanity slip back again. Your hearing and eyesight flicked back to normal for about a millisecond.

Until everything hurts again.

You groaned, fighting the urge to squat on the ground since you'll end up getting stepped on by the busy crowd.

"Y/N! Over here!" His voice continued to echoed, being dominant than the sounds around.

You shook your head, cursing since you're the one on your bended knees now.

However, a tight grip broke every thought that surrounded you, tormenting you.

His hands were firm, yet comforting.

It forced you and pulled you amidst the crowd, still considerating that being squeezed in will hurt you.

His arms grabbed your waist tightly, making sure his biceps were supporting your back. You felt the way his chest heaves, and the familiar comforting cold skin of this person was very recognisable.

It was indeed Mark.

He tried to get a way out but a lot more people joined the crowd circle, driving him who's hugging you further away from the exit. You flinched and closed your eyes, ears once again ringing and your fear that your wings will appear came back in an instant.

Mark sensed it almost as quick as Jungwoo, the empath. He kissed the top of your head and let the people around both of you push him.

It was okay. As long as he is holding you tightly like that.

"Mark," You murmured, grasping his shirt with balled fists tightly. "I--"

"They are bunch of people," He whispered, enough for you to hear it despite the blasting sounds around. "You have me."

You frowned and buried your face in his chest.

You were over it. You were over this trauma. You definitely were. There are no emotional outbursts and you just simply enjoy life.

It was only now you realized what and how deep these emotions are.

He grabbed your chin and your face instantly fell down on his mesmerising gaze. He forced you to focus on his eyes without uttering any words.

Those iris was enough to distract you from the raging surroundings of yours.

Your heart beating fast calmed because of his intense stare at you, and only you, in the middle of the busy crowd.

Taeil suddenly appeared beside the two of you, pushing about five people who are too busy partying hard that they didn't notice someone just teleported.

Taeil sighed, putting his hand on your shoulders and his other one on Mark's back before taking you with him and disappearing into thin smoke, away from crowd that were once friendly to you.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

After that moment with them, you decided to just enjoy the remaining hours and spend it with your friends. You had a few shot here and there from the amount of circle of friends you have.

And now, you're passed out while Taeil drives everyone home.

He can't risk teleporting everyone home for he is tired himself and no weird event shall happen so publicly.

After all, they're famous and will be revealed that they are the ones who practically washed off the monsters.

"How is she?" Taeyong asked since he's sitting quite far away from you.

"She only got sips of the drink. I'm sure her tolerance isn't that low. She'll be okay." Donghyuck who suspiciously got a free pass at the passenger's seat reassured everyone.

"She's just, uhm, sleeping, right?" Yuta scratched the back of his ear since he is the one holding you, eyes closed, and almost completely unresponsive aside from breathing. He squeezed your shoulders and let your nose tickle this neck lightly. "I'm afraid her few sips were frequent enough to knock her down."

"Nah.. she ain't drunk. Stop worrying." Jaehyun clenched his jaw. "You know she randomly have high temperature if she is, right?"

"That's the problem. Her skin is completely hot!" Yuta freaked out. "And I love her, but she must not throw up in this suit!"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Taeil groaned, pressing the horn multiple times since he also doesn't want some puke in the car.

"Where's the Empath?!" Doyoung glared, knowing Jungwoo should be the first person to sense it.

But Sicheng audibly sighed.

It was then everyone noticed a passed out Jungwoo beside him.

"No explanation needed." The Healer uttered, his dozing off eyes showing the alcohol still in his system.

"WHO THE FUCK ALLOWS STUDENTS TO DRINK?!" Doyoung groaned.

Donghyuck shrugged, yawning, "Who says the teachers know? It's just apple juice for them."

~~~

"What do we do right now?" Jaehyun scratched his eyebrows watching you spun around the bed.

And yes, all ten of them are standing beside the bed, watching you completely dozed off.

And no, they aren't a creep, although it might seem like it on first glance. They just have no idea what to do.

Even the guys who had a couple of shots turned all sober, worried on what they should do.

"Is she gonna throw up?" Mark asked, biting his lip.

"Do you think she will?" Johnny mocked, annoyed. "Spidey."

Taeil stretched his arms. "We should probably lessen the airconditioner. She's freezing."

"I think you forgot that she sometimes strips because of how hot she feels after drinking." Sicheng gulped, not wanting to think about it.

But he lowkey did since he just talked about it.

"Isn't it amazing that we just met her and yet we have to do this?" Jungwoo scratched his eyes and yawned.

"Woah woah, she's gonna fall." Donghyuck whispered, pulling a pillow and putting it on the cold ground.

Just after few minutes, you did randomly fell and was lucky enough to be caught by Donghyuck's prepared pillow.

"Alright," Taeyong took off his suit and scratched the back of his neck. "Prepare hot packs. She get horrible cramps everywhere. And also some blanket, she might change her mood and feel cold instead."

"How about her back? Her wings might cause inflammation, don't you think?" Donghyuck suggested.

"Where are we going to buy that one? To ease pain?" Taeyong asked while tucking you into blanket and making sure your head falls in the soft pillows.

Sicheng insisted. "Have no idea."

"Maybe try climbing up the deities and buy at the wizard shop for some ointment?" Johnny rolled his eyes. His brothers all stoped and craned their necks towards him. He could only raise his hands in defeat. "I am serious."

Taeil shook his head, helping Taeyong to give you a comfortable sleep. "Let's just make sure she feels better, in a realistic way."

Doyoung raised his hand, pulling Donghyuck by his side. With a groggy voice, he insisted, "Me and Haechan will go buy for the groceries."

"Sure, please be back safe and sound." Jaehyun bit his lower lip. "You guys seemed that you had a lot of drink."

"Of course," Donghyuck's eyes blinked slowly. "We're good. Let's go, hyung."

The two walked with arms wrapped in each other's shoulder.

But, halfway through the door, there was suddenly a thud.

Doyoung and Donghyuck passed out, drunk.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

hiiiii im ascendingggg HDJDJD I AM SORRY

i was busy doing practical research😭 im close to death lmfao HSJSJD

i lose braincells rn but im trying to regain

anyway make sure you guys are doing okay right now!! that's very important🤧💗

MARVEL SPOILER ALERT

(ABOUT SPIDERMAN)

just watched spiderman and damn, my heart goes for Ten in this story with all the forgetting memory stuffs HSJSHS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...