My Grace

De Ev_Anjeline

Jungkook's mafia FF U may fall in love with the storyline 💜 [ On Hold rn ] Note : t... Mais

💫Sneak Peak💫
Introduction to Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
💜 Just for Fun 💜
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 25

643 37 24
De Ev_Anjeline

" Dad ... ? You know that you can't hide anything from me , right ? " She assured him as she sat down near sofa and tend to hold his hands .

' I .... know you aren't ready for this but ............. I'm .... sorry my princess . '

........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

[ Day of wedding ]

Mrs Jeon , Chayeon and some other ladies were presented ito help Y/n with her outfit and makeup as they were preparing her for Wedding ceremony.

" Oh my god !? You look fu*kin- f- f- fabulous Y/n !?!?!? You are looking like an goddess , . " Chayeon's tongue slipped but she managed to mind her language for elders , changing her sentence awkwardly she cheered as soon as Y/n came out from dressing room wearing her wedding dress . ☺️

" O my God , My child is looking F**king Adorable and .... Hot at the same time . " Mrs Jeon dramatically let her thoughts out , as she got Chayeon's attention who was about to say the same thing 😑.

" God don't let anyone's evil eye fall on her , thank you for giving my kook such an beautiful wife . " 🤧Mrs Jeon said joining her hands and looking in upward direction more like if she was actually looking for God .

Other ladies were also amazed by her beauty , they did complimented her . It wasn't like if she is Worlds most beautiful women but her beauty was definitely mesmerizing . Y/n was very nervous , she wanted to scream her frustration out at the moment .

Mrs Jeon booked whole beauty parlour for Y/n . Not just makeup but she has been under expert's care since morning as they were giving her natural facial and other beauty treatments from head to toe . Y/n is not fond of make-up that much so she asked them to not to do any heavy make-up as she wanted to look natural .

Her heart beats increased as ladies around her more like standing behind her , started giggling and talking about these wedding an marriage things , as she was currently getting light touch ups by experts .

Y/n got more flustered and little uncomfortable when they started talking about wedding night's . Being modern these ladies , it didn't bothered them to bring out this topic which can be much sensitive for some , even though they were blushing themselves by telling their moments .

' Does it really matters , if couples don't make love on their wedding night ? I don't even know what they actually do in name of making love ? maybe kissing and cuddling , what can they do more than that .... ? ' Y/n was genuinely curious about it then she blushed at the thought of just being close to jungkook .

Y/n's makeup was light so it didn't took make-up artist too long . After fixing her hair Artist kept her brush down on table as she asked Y/n if she liked the look . Y/n lift her head to take look of herself , she was bliss to found this gorgeous side of her as she never found herself looking this much attractive before and it wasn't only because of make up but it's about the whole look .

Artist turn the chair around so that others could have an look at her . Not only the make up which was looking more realistic but her dress and than the Vail that added to cover her face , making her look much more gorgeous .

No one noticed but Y/n secretly asked makeup artist to hide all the light scares and marks which were on her back and body parts which could be seen from her dress . But Chayeon saw artist putting make-up on Y/n's back which caught her off-guard . But before she could ask or say something her attention got averted by ladies .

" How jungkook gonna handle this Mann ??! " One of the jungkook's Aunt said as other's were still giggling around . " Let me correct you aunty , the question must be .... How jungkook gonna control himself ?? " Chayeon corrected as naughty thoughts crossed her mind . As expected Y/n blushed under her Vail hearing them .

All the ladies started to shyly smirk at her sentence , " Mom what are u thinking about ? " Chayeon asked Mrs Jeon who was again found to be looking in upward direction while her hand were joined .

" Nothing special my child , But If your words came true .... then I'm hoping to get an good news as soon as possible !? " Mrs Jeon exclaimed still looking at sealing making other's Chuckle but what about Y/n , who just wanted to bury herself in the ground in order to hide her flustered self .

" tch ! .. Don't fly too high Jan-hee .... " 🙄 One of Mrs Jeon's friend said to her in not so mocking tone . "What you mean by that Meena ? " 🤨Mrs Jeon asked her with little anger in her tone .

" Don't get angry Jan-hee , I'm just assuming ... what if thing's don't go well between them ? and about getting a good news , it's only going to get if they are going to make ' Love ' with eachother ... which seems hard here ....." 😗Meena said sarcastically while explaining her point and emphasizing word " love " ( this word doesn't mean sexual contact here ) as everyone can see relationship between bride or groom .

To everyone it seems like jungkook is not happy with it , and no one can deny that . Y/n felt that as well as now her mind Start to focus more on what she heard .

" B*tch stup up !? No one asked for your opinion . " 😤Mrs Jeon dramatically expressed her anger while cursing her friend which was normal for them , but deep down she also knows that what she said is not untrue .

" Ohh forget about it . I think .... they will get along soon after the wedding . " 😅 Meena said with small laughs trying to change the topic as she didn't wanted to have any quarrel about it .

" By the way I heard that , like during our time people use to say that , if your husband don't make love to you on your wedding night than it means , he finds you unattractive and it will a take lot of time for your husband to accept you . " 🥱One of other bit*hy Aunt said trying to make it obvious for other's .

But majority did understood her point , sadly including Y/n . She thought to herself .

It doesn't matter for her what other's think about her , but what he thinks ? it really matters for her , afterall they are going to start an new life together .

" I.. I don't think it's relevant nowdays though , it may be like , if they want to take some time to improve their relation ...and then.. " Chayeon said thoughtfully not wanting others to agree with that aunt's point .

" But still some part of it sounds right to me and especially nowdays people really don't take too much time for having sexual contact even if they do love each other or not but if they found eachother attractive and being married couples they can took this step very easily , without any hesitation untill .... they never wanted to be together . " 😗One of the girl named Dal-mee , from Y/n's College conveyed her thoughts out , not meant offend anyone .

" Yeah but - " another girl cut Chayeon off in middle " See Chayeon , what you are saying is applicable nowdays , when couple's are playing to have kids coz it actually take time for them properly plan about it but having sexual contact seems different here . " 🙂 There was silence for few seconds as they were processing her words .

" Think whatever you want but every girl can agree with the fact that wedding night is an special night for any newly married couple . It's special because it's the night when they first time make love to eachother being official partners. " ☺️Meena said as everyone agreed with her . Chayeon saw Y/n who seems to be nervous and thinking about things to much with her expressions full of confusion .

" Ouite your discussions , Now it's time to move towards the venue . And Chayeon you stay here with Y/n . " Mr. Jeon said while checking time in her wristwatch as she started to walk out of the room with others and signalling Chayeon to bring Y/n at the venue after they leave .

Y/n took a deep breath and released it after all of them left living her with Chayeon . She was very nervous and now sad about the thoughts which were not leaving her mind . Having mixed feelings she looked up at Chayeon and she understand what she's thinking as she decided to comfort her .

" Y/n .... Listen to me now , See this day comes in every girls life , so it's reasonable for you to being nervous and if you are thinking about what they said few minutes ago than do you want to know what I think ? " Chayeon said holding Y/n hands at which she nodded with frown on her face .

" I don't really matters if couples do make love on the their wedding night or not . What really matters is that if they are comfortable enough with eachother to take that step ? and which tooks time , especially in arranged marriage when couples Don't really get chance to get close to eachother before marriage . " Y/n nodded at her words with an nervous smile but things from earlier were sticked in her mind .

Chayeon knew it's hard to comfort her right now . She did unwrape her one hand and crease her right cheek as something came in her mind " You know what Y/n ? I think that maybe ...... Jungkook was just waiting for you two to get married , maybe he was testing your patience while behaving with you like that or he just wanted to know you more by keeping distance till the wedding . " Chayeon said while quiring her eyes into small suspicious form , like if she's seriously thinking about something . Being honest she was just trying to make her relaxed at that moment .

" Are you trying to say that , he's just behaving cold with me till we get married ? And he will normalise his behaviour towards me after that . " Y/n said taking her words at which Chayeon nodded which some how lifted Y/n mood a little .

" Yeah , I ..... think so . But to be honest , don't think too much about anything and just focus on building an good relation with him ." Chayeon did comfort her at which nodded but their was something still she was seems to be doubting about so Chayeon decided to ask her ." Y/n ... What's wrong ?? You want to ask something ? "

" Um.. yeah .. actually , I wanted to know what actually ..... making love means ?? " Y/n hesitatly asked while fiddling her fingers , at which give reacted like if she's heard it wrong .😶

" You aren't serious right now ..?? Are you ?? "

They both walked outside the room after few minutes , five to six servents were handling her dress and her long vial . Y/n's head was hanging low under her Vail while she was embracing Chayeon's right hand and carrying flower bouquet in her hand , as they managed to walk together side by side .

Making their way down the stairs towards Backyard .... each and every step was making Y/n nervous as the people on her way were complimenting her .

" Where's Dad Unnie ? I haven't seen dad since the morning. " Y/n asked Chayeon feeling emptiness of her important person in surroundings .

" Uncle is waiting for you in backyard near asile . " Chayeon answered while smiling at her . Soon they nearly reached in backyard where Mr. Park could be seen waiting for them in his rich black suit .

Chayeon understood that it's her time to leave Y/n with her father with that Chayeon left bowing to Mr. Park .

He was looking at her beautiful smiling face which he never wanted to live from his sights. " My Princess .... forgive your father for his sins . Cause of me .. you have gone through a lot .. I'm really sorry-" Mr Park stopped as he found his daughter's teary eyes .

" Dad ...?.. Are you still thinking about last night ?? " Y/n asked him with calm voice of her not wanting to cry infront of him .

" No Y/n.. .. I'm not .... and always remember ...... whatever may happen in future but no one can change our relation , I was your dad and will be your dad ...... forever . " Mr Park firmly said with and comforting smile on his face .

" Thank you ... Dad . " Y/n replied and chuckled as an tear rolled down her left cheek .

" No Y/n .. don't cry my child . Today's your wedding . I want you enjoy it .. " Mr Park said while rubbing his thumb on Y/n cheek slightly wipping tear drops . " Now smile please .. " Y/n smiled followed by an cute chuckle , at her father's use of words .

" Are you ready ?? Your prince is waiting for you ... Let's go ..." Mr Park tried to cheer up his timid girl as she did smiled at him before wrapping her hands around his arm .

Y/n was under her Vail as she took a deep to relax herself , as they were waiting for doors of hall to open .

[ In Jungkook's dressing room ]

Jungkook was ready looking absolutely handsome in his stylish black suit . His ear and eyebrow piercings were making him look dengerously attractive .

Taehyung and jimin was with him through the time , trying to cheer him up as he wasn't looking excited or anything .... And yeah they not wanted him to look gloomy or more like not- so-happy on his own wedding .

Jungkook was little tense about wedding , still questioning his actions which lead him into this situation . Suddenly things went very quickly and he know that now he can't step back after coming this far .

Atleast he was okay with the fact that he don't have to marry any random girl or person he don't likes .... But he don't really love Y/n , not want to hurt her or anyone ...... atleast for now .... Maybe things will change in future but for now he don't have any way to escape from this wedding .

All three of them were waiting for the call from the venue , so they can leave the room . " Don't know why ?? but I'm very excited for this wedding .. " jimin expressed his feelings with an joyful smile .

" Why you are so excited though ?? It's not your wedding anyways ?? " Taehyung asked followed by an chuckle .

" Seriously Tae it's our maknae's wedding !?! How could you not be excited ?? I didn't expected him to get such an sweet an beautiful girl ." 🤧Jimin said dramatically .

" I know right ... He is very lucky . "☺️ Taehyung said with an genuine bliss in his voice . They got interrupted by opening of jungkook's bedroom doors as they found an known handsome man standing with Yoongi .

" Yaaa !? Jin hyung where were you all this time huh ?? " Taehyung exclaimed as they all got up from there seats to greet one of there dearest hyung .

" Ohh come on I'm not like you lazy ass people , got stuffs to do .. besides there's no way I'm gonna miss this memorable event . " 😌Jin said being funny as he greeted them by hugs .

" How are you hyung ?? And noona and jae ? " Jungkook asked him as they release eachother from hug .

" We all are good kook , Mae and jae are with aunt . What about you ?? I hope you are ready .. Don't be nervous okay ? " ☺️jin said while fixing jungkook's bowtie like a caring big brother . " Yeah , I'm good " 😊said with an forced smile on his face .

" Your bride is very beautiful by the way .. lucky huh ? " 😏Jin said looking in his eyes and yeah it was something jungkook was proud about .

" We know right ... but he's eyesight seems weak though ." Yoongi said with an sarcastic tone , offcourse making it obvious . Taehyung and jimin agreed with him , as they never did get any reaction or opinion or atleast by jungkook about her because of which people comes to the conclusion that he is not Interested in her.

" Whatever .. Right now , I'm excited to check her out in her wedding dress . " 😁Taehyung said .

" Come on it's time to leave . Don't mind him .. I just had woke him up. This lazy guy was sleeping in his suit . " 😂Jin said making them chuckle .

" So what ?? there was still time , so i decided to take a nap ." 😑Yoongi replied back . As All four of them start to walk towards venue with the groom , leaving jungkook's bedroom .

Passing through an crowd of guests , they could here some fangirlings over them . Flexing there looks they finally reached the venue .

On Mrs Jeon's gesture , jungkook walked down the aisle and took his place under the build arch of flowers were prist was waiting .

Guest were already on there respective seats on both sides of aisle now everyone was eagerly waiting for the another star of the event , the bride . Many of them were familiar to jungkook and some were ...... unexpected ones as well .

Soon Everyone went silent as doors of the hall opened and rhythmic tunes made by piano started , all the attentions were dragged towards it .

An beauty with attractive figure wearing a gorgeous wedding dress walked in .... covered with beautiful long Vail which was brushing along with plain asile with her train ( long back portion of dress) .

Her Vail

( This is how she was looking overall just change the the design of Vail and dress a Lil bit , sorry I didn't get the dress i wanted . Feel free to imagine anything else u want )

People were impressed by her look along with the family members . Not to mention but even professional photographers took few seconds to admire her looks before returning back towards their duty .

For safety purpose Guest weren't allowed to bring their smart device's or cameras , hence they made arrangement of professional photographers .

Her head was hanging low under her net Vail because of shyness , walking with her proud father towards the arch her heart beat was increasing with each an every step . She's wasn't ready to look around herself as she can feel eyes of more than 50 faces not considering the number of bodyguards , enough to make her nervous .

She was shy but ... also excited to see her groom , expecting nothing much than just an smile on his face .

She knew that with the pace everything was happening ..they need time for accepting eachother however she had already accepted jungkook but ........ It's not same for him .

This man is confused with his feelings , was giving more priority to his responsibilities , which was making it difficult for him to take a decision or should I say to expect her to enter in his world . But for now ...... he decided to get along with the situation .....

Jungkook wasn't astouned by others reaction to her ..he was expecting it . He was peaceful admiring her as she was taking steps towards him . Her face wasn't on display for him , due to Vail her face wasn't clear even looking through the thin fabric of it . Addition to that she was looking in downward direction .

In few seconds y/n was now standing in front of him . Jungkook gently offer her his hand to take so she can come closer to him under the arch which was on little higher platform .

Y/n nervous took his hand After few seconds but to her surprise jungkook strongly hold her hand sending warmth .

After handing his daughter to his son in law , Mr Park went to take place near Mr and Mrs Jeon near the asile . Now priest came ahead as he make them stand infront of eachother . Now jungkook wanted get a glance at her face ... he was about to leave her hand but .... somehow stopped noticing her hold .

Now it was time to start the ceremony as well as time lift the Vail . Chayeon came ahead from Y/n's side and slowly lifted that Vail revealing Y/n's face . Chayeon lifted it and folded it backwards from her bun which was already attached to it , letting Vail fall on her back .

Jungkook was surprisingly .... taking in her angelic beauty ... and ..... for him to go wild ....... Y/n slowly lift's her head to make eye contact with him ........

And ........ that's when ...... everything paused around them ...... they fall in eachother's eye's .

To be continued .......

____Author's Note____

I'm back , hope u all r doing well ☺️

Wait for next one ...😚

And would like to tell that I'm gonna do Major rewriting in this book from the start , so read it again once it get completed

Jk's suit is given in previous chaps btw ..

Get ready for chaos ✨

💜 BOARAHAE 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
179K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...