WHO STOLE MY UNDERWEAR?! [Zho...

By devil_number3

Zhou Zishu came back from his daily wage work and took a bath. He noticed that there was no underwear in his... More

Part Only

450 21 24
By devil_number3

Zhou Zishu came back from his daily wage work and took a bath. He noticed that there was no underwear in his almirah. 'That's not right,' he thought. 'I just threw one towards the laundry, one is hung out to dry, and that's two. I thought I had three underwears...'

He wrapped a towel low on his waist and marched out. He shouted, "Who stole my underwear!?"

Ye Baiyi opened his window. "No matter how idle someone is, why would they steal your underwear?! Keep quite and let me and my cat sleep!"

Zishu grumbled under his breath and knocked on Wen Kexing (his first suspect)'s thin tin door. He also brought Han Ying with him for back up. Wen Kexing opened the door after a while, saying, "at least let me eat! My food will go cold." Zhou Zishu answered with a "I will get a cold if I stay like this."

Wen Kexing stared at him with huge judging eyes. "Do you want me to give you my underwear? Ohohoo~, Ah Xu, in front of young witnesses, haa, how could yo-"

"Return my underwear if you have it!" Wen Kexing closed his eyes and put the back of his palm on his forehead dramatically, "Zhou-xiong, in broad daylight, you accuse me of stealing?!" He feigned shock, "This, this, you are violating my rights!-"

Zhou Zishu signalled Han Ying and they started searching his house. "Believe me, I have never stolen anything in my life! You won't find anything here. Stop! Hey, stop scattering my things!" Wen Kexing tried his best to pull Zishu away from his journal.

{Zishu: What if what wkx did to my underwear is written here?

Kexing: Don't read it! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zishu: *reads about wkx's deep feelings for him* I, I'll leave you alone for a while O.o}

After searching the whole house, Zishu turned towards Wen Kexing, who looked at him bashfully, clutching a pink glittery journal to his chest. "I didn't think that you would, uhh, like things like-" "It was the cheapest one!!!" Wen Kexing quickly defended his interests.

"Now that you know that I haven't stolen your underwear, please leave! I need to put all of this back in their places," Wen Kexing tried to shoo them away. "My food is already cold, I'll have to reheat it..." he sighed.

"Actually, it's not really clear yet..." Zishu whispered as he stepped towards Wen Kexing and cornered him against the wall. He blushed and turn away, unable to hold Zishu's gaze. Suddenly Zhou Zishu pulled down his sweatpants. "Who are you trying to deceive?!" Under the white sweatpants, Wen Kexing wore a blue underwear. Blue = Zishu's trademark colour. Wen Kexing did not own any underwears in that colour. Zhou Zishu glared at him, and Wen Kexing begged for the chance to explain himself.

"Please! Just listen to me...I, all my underwears are in the laundry..."

"And what about me! All my other underwears are in the laundry as well!"

Wen Kexing looked seriously shocked. "All of them? Didn't you buy a pack of 5 underwears a few days ago? You said you'd never give those to anyone!"

Zishu was shocked for a while. "I totally forgot about those..."

The children playing outside laughed as they saw Wen Kexing kick Zhou Zishu out angrily wearing just a t-shirt and an underwear. "No need to return the underwear...you can keep it!" Zhou Zishu said before running to his house. Wen Kexing then glared at Han Ying who quickly ran away. He slammed his door shut and even closed the window facing Zishu's house. And that, wasn't a common occurrence. He later decided to give the leftovers to the neighbourhood stray animals as he didn't want to eat it anymore.

The next day when he went to the nearest shop and bought some Knorr soups, oats, biscuits, slice cakes and Maggi, Zhou Zishu was there buying cigarettes as well. Unlike the usual, Wen Kexing did not ask him to stop smoking, although he did want to. He just quietly bought his stuff and got going.

This shop was 1km away from their community. Wen Kexing was strolling along the side of the road in the cold of the morning. Zhou Zishu approached him with his bicycle. He had a cigarette in his mouth and Wen Kexing was engulfed in the smoke.

He asked him for one, shocking Zishu. He leaned close to Wen Kexing's ear and whispered, "Have you ever smoked before this, my dear wife Wen?" Wen Kexing blushed heavily, "where did you learn such sweet talk?"

Zhou Zishu kept looking at him all the way, and Wen Kexing's cheek were pink from both the cold and Zishu's gaze. Zhou Zishu even gave him his shirt when he saw that he was cold.

The truth is, when Zhou Zishu went to sleep the previous night, he remembered what he had managed to see in the journal. It was all about Wen Kexing's love for Zishu. Zishu was very happy because now he knew that Wen Kexing's feelings for him were as genuine as his for him. He decided to court Wen Kexing.

He started buying snacks for Wen Kexing, clothes for Kexing, phone, teddy, everything that he could afford easily. He even bought a better journal for him. That pink/purple glitter was truly too much for the eyes...

One day, he held his hands and confessed to him, before publicly proposing. Wen Kexing blushed and kissed his cheek. Everyone cheered loudly.

Ye Baiyi shouted, "when are you two getting married?!"

Everyone started shouting: We want a marriage!!!

Food, clothes and decoration were quickly planned and soon a date was fixed for their wedding. Everything went by in a blur for Zishu, who did not understand the concept of many things which the others talked about. He and Han Ying went to personally deliver invitation cards which had '___ and family' handwritten on it (because zzs argued that printing is expensive) and even little Chengling from the opposite lane expressed that he had been shipping them for a while. "Is that what you call 'free shipping'?" Wen Kexing had joked.

Some people guarded the gate to keep away any outsiders looking for free food. One of them was Yuan Zong. He volunteered to guard because, one: he did not want the money for food that he had contributed to be taken away like that by outsiders. And two: he loved Wen Kexing too much to watch him be lovey-dovey with Zhou Zishu.

After sending the guests off, Zishu stumbled into their room. Wen Kexing caught him and helped him on the bed. Zhou Zishu lied down on his back and pulled flustered Wen Kexing against his chest. He then flipped them around and they made out for a while.

Wen Kexing gasped from breath as Zishu held his hands and pinned them above him while bitting his neck. After a while Zishu fell asleep with his lips on Wen Kexing's collarbone. Wen Kexing patted his head and adjusted their position.

Next day when Zishu woke up and said 'good morning wife Wen', wife Wen told him that its noon and sent him off to the new shop, which was quite close. He forgot some of the names and just bought whatever his sleepy mind had registered.

An old customer said, "you are here to buy stuff although you just got married yesterday. Life is truly unfair." Zishu nodded and he continued, "you've become wiser and more mature. At least you and Kexing won't be fooling around with each other like teenagers anymore. Ahh, where are you going for your honeymoon?"

Zishu smirked.

Zishu came home and kissed the lips of his a-xing and walked to his room thoughtfully. He did not notice that Wen Kexing was mad at him for not buying his favourite Chapte masala biscuits.

Wen Kexing approached him with teary eyes. "Look, this is the last packet of Chaptes! Try this and you'll know how tasty they are..." He put one in front of Zishu's mouth. Zishu held his wrist and took the biscuit in his mouth while maintaining eye contact. He then licked the dry masala from Kexing's fingers and nodded, "It is indeed very tasty." Wen Kexing felt his face heat up.

"Zhou Zishu!!!"

After a while, he finally asked, "What were you thinking about?"

"Where do you want to go for a honeymoon?" Wen Kexing stared blankly for a moment.

"Oh...OHH~ well I'm ok like this, but if you want to take me anywhere I'll be very happy," he looked at him through his eyelashes and Zishu nodded determinedly.

The next day he got scolded again because he bought some other biscuits. After he calmed down, Kexing tasted one and said, "It's not Chapte, but it's acceptable. Come and eat this maggi before it goes cold."

He visited his boss the next day and arranged a cheap honeymoon hotel room~

At honeymoon, Zishu had lots of fun 😉 so did Wen Kexing but this is zzs pov>>>

The classic white bedsheets of hotels greeted the honeymoon couple. It turned out that Yuan Zong worked there as a guard at the gate. His face turned sour as he noticed Wen Kexing clinging on Zishu's arm. That Zhou Zishu even stuck out his tongue at him :p ☹

After settling Wen Kexing in the room, Zishu came out to tease Yuan Zong.

"Hey, you know, we are here for honeymoon," he grinned.

Yuan Zong: I can tell 😐

Zishu: 😊You know, we are very happy. Sometime my a-xing gets soo needy and as his husband I fulfil my duties😉

Yuan Zong gritted his teeth and Zishu also noticed his clenched fists. "Ok ok," he waved. "I won't tease you anymore. Good day," and he walked back.

Wen Kexing: next time you go to that shop, buy some Good Day biscuits as well. Oh and some kiss me.

Zishu: you'll get kiss me later, right now, I'll kiss you ;3

He kissed Kexing until they were out of breath....

A few days later, as they were walking through the market, they noticed a nice shop: 'Saki's Softie' and underneath the name, in a smaller font was written: 'must have if you are in Sarana Market'.

Wen Kexing excitedly pulled his husband, "Ah Xu, I want that softie~"

Obviously Zishu couldn't refuse him anything.

Happily holding softie in one hand and Zishu in another, Wen Kexing with this :3 expression asked, "Ah Xu, how about I open a cooked food shop?"

Zishu smiled at him, "I'm sure it will work well."

Wen Kexing smile brightly and Zishu felt like he was the happiest he had ever been.

A few years later, Kexing's business was running successfully and so was his marriage. Sometimes he would be sad, sometimes happy. Sometimes Zishu gave him surprises and sometimes he surprised Zishu. There was even a time that he thought that he was pregnant. All these memories were very nostalgic and Kexing remembered them from time to time. He paused his memories and continued cooking. He didn't want to lose much customers now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 8.2K 55
@landonorris has tagged you on a post.
458 97 10
Kim Seokjin a true blooded alpha is arranged to marry an omega from a high society family and so was his brother but he was disappointed and hated th...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.9K 230 6
"Let's just, why not have fun Nobita?" "Have what?" "Ugh! Okay give me 10 months until I make you happy and until our relationship turns to a we" ...