๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 54

1.2K 71 81
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

"Thank you, Lia-ssi, for the meal. My friend and I enjoyed it so much." Namjoon stated with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm so happy you both enjoyed the meal. Please do visit when you have time again." Lia replied while the two nodded. "Oh, and Seoyeon-ssi," She called as she looks at her.

"Yes?" Seoyeon hummed.

"I'm really glad to know you liked the meal. I heard from Namjoon that you are a very great cook, so I was quite under pressure." She then said bashfully, "And I would like to mention how graceful and beautiful you are. No wonder Namjoon is so into you."

Seoyeon was too stunned but she was able to smile, "Thank you, Lia-ssi." She uttered softly.

"Lia, she's not into girls." Namjoon chuckled upon seeing how she stares in awe at Seoyeon, leaving Seoyeon puzzled.

"You don't have to slap me with it, okay?" Lia rolled her eyes playfully. "I know she's your special someone." She smirked knowingly.

"You'll find your special someone soon." Namjoon assured, then Seoyeon realized what he was talking about. "Anyway, we need to go. My beautiful secretary told me that I still have to attend a meeting in a few hours." He smiled to Seoyeon, who has a slight tint of red on her cheeks.

"Alright, have a safe trip!" Lia bowed to them while the two bid her farewell.

After that, the two headed to Namjoon's car. Since they're heading back to the company, Seoyeon insisted to drive the car. They are now on their way to the company building. Seeing her drive the car is very attractive for Namjoon, especially with the way she steered the steering wheel with just one hand.

"You sure you don't want a car?" He suddenly asked, making Seoyeon glance at him.

"What do you mean?" She questioned amusingly.

"I want to buy you one. You know, so that you don't have to use public transportations on any places you go, plus it is much safer. I was actually choosing between Porsche and Mercedes-Benz, but it's upto you." He said as he shrugs.

"You don't need to buy me a car, Namjoon. I'm fine taking the bus or taxi." She kindly assured, "I don't like it when you spend so much money on me."

"But, why? I mean, it's my money anyway and you deserve it." He asked curiously.

"I don't want anyone to misunderstand anything. Besides, I don't want to come to an extent that you have to rebuke me with the things you bought for me, especially if we were to have an argument." She explained and Namjoon looked at her sympathetically.

"Then atleast let me offer you a service car instead." He said but she shook her head.

"You'll still spend money for the car, Namjoon. It's more expensive compare to the first offer you gave me." She chuckled, but he shook his head.

"I was pertaining to myself, Seoyeon. Let me be your service car each morning and back home from the company, hm?" He smiled and the exact time, the car stopped at the red light so Seoyeon looked at him.

"You're still courting me, yet you are already allowing me to experience girlfriend privileges. That's too much, don't you think?" She smiled fondly at him, he frowned like a child.

"I mean, I just want you to see what it will be like. Why not show you what you'll expect from me if I were your boyfriend?"

"I don't want to get used to it yet. I might end up becoming dependent and an expectant." She sighed and continues to drive when the light turned green.

"Isn't that the same thing with how you treat me?" He asked in confusion, which made her hum. "You were already giving me husband privileges since then. You're so much of a wife material, did you know that?"

"Oh, uhm...." She couldn't utter a word, mind battling if she should be flustered with his compliment or if she should be mad for the comeback.

"I understand that you are my secretary, so it's more like an obligation." He sighed, "But you know, even back then, when I still don't have feelings for you, I really find you as someone who is a wife material. Especially whenever you help me take care of Hwayoung back at the time when she was still a baby, until now that she became a pre-schooler. She really found comfort in you." He said softly as he recalls the memories of those time.

"I just feel so happy when I see Hwayoung. She's a very sweet girl. You raised her well." She praised to him, but he just smiled.

"We raised her well, Seoyeon." He uttered, "You played a huge role in her life ever since she was a year old." He kindly corrected and saw her smile warmly as she drives.

Shortly, they arrived outside the company building. The company driver of Namjoon immediately assist the two and took the keys fro Seoyeon to park the car. As Namjoon and Seoyeon head their way to the elevator, the employees stopped walking and bowed their heads in respect. After keeping their professionalism, they let out a sigh the moment the elevator door closes.

"Didn't know it was that intense." Namjoon commented while Seoyeon chuckled as she glance at him.

Yet, she noticed his tie, "Your tie is crooked." She said and then went in front of him, "Let me fix it first. We don't want people to notice it."

While Seoyeon is seriously focusing on aligning his tie, he looked at her with such loving eyes. His mind began to daydream of what it's being like to be with her, as her man.

"Why are you smiling?" She snickered, snapping him back to reality. "There, all done." And she flatten the crease of his coat and quickly fixed the strand of his hair.

"Uhm, nothing. I just, uh.... I just find you really cute." He blushed and flaunted a sheepish grin.

"I find you cute, too." She reciprocated and at the same time, the elevator door opened. "Shall we, sir?" She gestured as she steps aside to make way for him.

Namjoon walked out of the elevator with glint of happiness in his face, while Seoyeon walks behind him. They walked pass the office where the managers are and received greetings, which the two returned with theirs. And when they are finally in front of his office, Seoyeon now went to her desk but Namjoon stopped and looked at her.

"Ms. Park," He called.

"Yes, sir? Do you require anything?" She asked, fully in her secretary mode.

"No. I just want to say thank you, for having breakfast with me and for fixing my tie."

"You're welcome, sir. It was a pleasure to have breakfast with you." She beamed with a bow.

"Work well, Ms. Park. I do also hope we could have lunch together. Hwayoung will pay us a visit later, just as promised." He reminded and she nodded her head affirmatively.

Namjoon then proceeded to enter his office and couldn't help but to punch the air after closing the doors. He couldn't contain the happiness in him and he just wants to dance it away. Meanwhile, Seoyeon sat on her chair and faced her computer. Trying to hide her smile, she bit her lip and recalled the events this morning. And as she turned to her desk, she saw a fresh stem of red tulip with a note beside it. She picked it up and read the letter quietly.

"You're like a masterpiece in an art museum. When I see you, I simply can't get my eyes off you. – Mr. Kim"

She giggled in amusement to receive such sweet message from him before smelling the tulip. Her smile could already tear her lips on how big it is. She then glanced at the glass partition between them and saw him secretly looking at her while sitting on his swivel chair, trying not to look suspicious as he covers half of his face with a folder. She just shook her head and kept the note in her journal and the flower in the small vase of her desk. A minute later, she received a call so she took her things and went to attend a meeting with the managers.

*****

"This meeting is adjourned. Thank you for your time, gentlemen." Namjoon announced as he stood up from his seat.

The executives stood up and bowed to give their thanks. Namjoon then excused himself and left the conference room, while Seoyeon follows him. It's almost lunch break and Namjoon got a message from Hwayoung's nanny that they're at the lobby of the building, which is where Namjoon and Seoyeon are heading.

"Ms. Park, could you please make a table reservation for three at Hwayoung's favorite restaurant?" He asked as they walk to the elevator.

"Currently on the phone, sir." She answered while dialing the restaurant's manager's contact number. "Yes, hello. This is Ms. Park of Palette Dei Colori.... Yes, we would like to make a reservation.... Oh, is that so?.... Okay, thank you."

The two entered the elevator and Seoyeon fixed the things in her hands to avoid any of them to fall. Namjoon saw it so he insisted to hold her laptop. Though she didn't want to, she thanked him and proceeded to sort the papers.

"By the way, I called the manager and he said that the restaurant is full and there are no more reservations available." She mentioned and finished the sorting, "Thank you for holding it for me, sir." She beamed quickly and took the laptop from him.

"No problem, Ms. Park. Well, do you have any recommendations where to eat lunch? Hwayoung has been asking me to take her there, but there are no reservations left for today." He sighed, remembering how Hwayoung kept on asking him for her favorites.

"What does Hwayoung want for lunch?" Seoyeon asked.

"She wants fried chicken that is coated with a honey garlic glaze and samgyeopsal." He answered, "And she won't eat the same dish from a different restaurant. I don't know why." He added and it made her purse her lips since she was about to suggest a restaurant not until hearing that.

"She's been craving for it, huh? If only I know, I would've cooked for her beforehand." She mumbled, but Namjoon was able to hear it and an idea came to his mind.

"Do I have any meetings after lunch?" He asked.

Seoyeon checked her planner and shook her head after seeing he has no appointments, "Your schedule for the afternoon til the evening is clear, sir. The CEO of the fabric company canceled the supposed meeting later, because he us feeling under the weather."

"That's great then. Why don't we eat lunch at home? Then maybe we could spend some time together, like watch a movie or play some games." He invited all of a sudden.

"Like, right now?" Seoyeon asked and he nodded.

"I can order our food for delivery, too." He said convincingly.

"No, I think it's better to eat home cooked meals than fast food. Why don't we stop by the supermarket and buy some ingredients. I'll cook lunch for us." She replied assuredly, and the elevator door opened.

"As you wish," He smiled before heading out the elevator, while Seoyeon followed.

With just few steps to the lobby, Hwayoung already got a sight of the two so she I'm got off the couch and ran to them. Seoyeon was the first one to notice Hwayoung. When Namjoon did, he smiled and was ready to welcome Hwayoung but then again, his daughter ran past him and went directly to Seoyeon.

"Ms. Park," She mumbled in relief as she hugs her waist while also holding Cinamoroll.

"Hello, sweetie." Seoyeon cooed and fondled Hwayoung's hair.

"I'm so happy to see you again, Ms. Park." Hwayoung uttered happily as she pulled away and looked up to her.

"I'm really delighted to see you too, my sweetheart." She replied softly as she caress Hwayoung's cheek, and it surprised Hwayoung to hear her call her that way, with the word 'my', which she have never done.

"What about me? You ignored me again, Hwayoung." Namjoon sulked, "You don't love daddy anymore, do you?" He added and Seoyeon could almost laugh to see his jealous expression.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Hwayoung giggled slyly and ran to Namjoon, who immediately carried her in his arms. "I love you so, so, so, so much, daddy." She beamed and kissed his cheek, which made him smile.

"Daddy loves you more, Hwayoung. My beautiful princess." He said and used his other hand to put the strands of her hair behind her ears. "Oh, and I have good news."

"What is it, daddy?" She asked curiously, so Namjoon signaled her to come closer and whispered the news, which made Hwayoung's smile to grow wider and for her to squeal a little. "Really, daddy? She'll come home with us?" She asked whispering and Namjoon nodded as he chuckles.

Seoyeon just stood there, confused on what those two are talking about but is sure that it's her since they kept on glancing at her. After their father-daughter talk, Namjoon looked at Seoyeon and tilted his head, gesturing for them to leave. Outside the company, Namjoon's car is already waiting for them. The nanny went in the passenger's seat while the three are sitting side by side in the back seat. Their trip has begun and now they're heading to the nearest supermarket. When they got there, Namjoon insisted to come with Seoyeon, while the driver and nanny are left with Hwayoung in the car. Not wanting to make Hwayoung wait, Seoyeon quickly went to get a push-cart.

"Let me push while you just go get everything you need." Namjoon offered, so she let him do the pushing.

While she's busy checking her phone for the list she made on their way, Namjoon just admired her as he pushes the cart. So this is how it will be like to shop groceries with her, he thought as he smiles to himself.

"Okay, so what do you want for lunch, aside from Hwayoung's request?" She asked, catching him staring at her.

"Oh, uhm...." He bashfully scratched his nape, "I'm fine with anything, Seoyeon. I love any dish you cook." He confessed and she just smiled before continuing on looking for the ingredients she needs.

[A/N: Hey, everyone! It's already February, time moves so fast. I hope all of you are fine! I just want to share something. Well, I'm the type of writer who types whatever plot pops in my head. I just simply go with the flow, and I don't really have notes to follow on whatever should happen next. Let me tell you this, that is so much hassle for someone who could easily forget the names and scenarios. I had to check every chapter to know what the company name is, the names of each managers, how old Seoyeon is, and etc. So if you plan to write, please have notes. Anyway, I'll try to write again soon! Lovelots!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ท๐˜บ." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...
693K 31.4K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...
18.3K 1.6K 35
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
216K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...