๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ...

By Cynarr

โ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’๐’๐’…, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’๐’†... More

๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ
๐‘ฐ โœต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ โœต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐

629 37 340
By Cynarr

˚✶•━━━━━━•❈•━━━━━━•✶˚
𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀
•✶•━━━━━━━━━━━━•✶•

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 grew stronger while the black poplar trees lessened in number as the group travelled towards the cliffside of the peninsula. The poplars made way for the recently planted orchard outside Cair Paravel and the occasional cry of a seagull echoed through the air as the citadel of the four thrones came into sight. The light stones of the castle complimented the azure blue of the sky and the turquoise of the ocean, the vibrant colours merging together into an ethereal display of a dream and reality combined.

Rosaleen took deep breaths, closing her eyes for a second as she savoured the scent and the faint sound of the breaking waves on the shore. She had missed Cair Paravel and the countless blissful days on the beach. She could almost feel the white-golden grains of sand under her feet again, the soil sinking and trickling away from under her as the water pulled it back, while the rays of sunshine fell upon the moving water in a prism of colours.

Rosaleen gave Seren a half-smile when she noticed his compassionate eyes. 'I guess I missed it more than I'd thought,' she said, dropping her gaze to the reins in her hands and driving back the memories that the sight of the castle elicited in her.

'There's no place like home,' Seren agreed as he himself had enjoyed every second he had been back in Castle Anvard.

Rosaleen nodded and the last apple tree disappeared behind them as the white cobblestones of the path ended at a crossroad. They turned right, following the main road towards the gate that everyone had to pass if they wanted to get into Cair Paravel, since behind the gate lay a long bridge; leading over a gaping chasm with sharp rocky ends at the very bottom.

The steep precipice of the cliff protected the citadel at the other side, although if you knew where to look, a secret and natural-looking chiseled staircase descended all the way to the beach. It was an escape route should the castle ever fall during an attack.

The hooves of the horses clattered on the white stones of the road and a smile appeared on Rosaleen's face when even from this distance she recognised the blond, short yet wavy hair of her brother. He guarded the gate and the purple hilts of his twin swords rose up above his shoulders, the precious gifts of Father Christmas strapped to his back like always.

Alexander recognised his sister as well and Rosaleen urged her horse into a gallop, quickly closing the last few meters between them. Her horse slid a few inches over the smooth stones when she pulled at the reins again in a stop, but she jumped out of the saddle before it had completely skidded to a halt.

The tightly wrapped bandages under Rosaleen's riding blouse helped to reduce the pain in her ribs as she moved and she was sure she'd be fully healed again in a few weeks. She swung her arms around her brother and he answered her embrace with a chuckle, his voice sounding like music to her ears and her homesickness washed out of her, causing her own laugh to sound a bit choked up.

'You're home,' Alexander said, holding her at an arm-lengths distance with a wide smile plastered on his face. 'I wasn't sure if you'd come. It's been ages.'

Rosaleen grinned. 'Of course I'd come. It's our anniversary of becoming Guardians of Narnia too, I wouldn't miss it for the world.'

'In that case you're awfully late,' he retorted, sternly crossing his arms over the silver-laced chest plate but she could tell by the shimmer in his brown eyes he wasn't serious, and she shoved his shoulder.

'Don't be so dramatic. It's only past noon.'

The sun had only touched her highest point in the sky and the opening of the feast wouldn't be until the clouds turned purple and orange in the rays of the setting sun.

'I just value punctuality,' Alexander muttered before turning his attention to Seren who had reached the two of them as well and dismounted his horse.

'Seren,' he greeted him and the two old friends clasped their hands around the other's under arm, their smiles equally wide. Seren had been in Cair Paravel many times already, but this was the first time for the Tisroc; the indefinite truce between Calormen and Narnia still fragile.

Rosaleen took a small step towards the Tisroc who dismounted his horse by swinging his leg forward over the horse's neck and sliding feet first out of the saddle.

'May I present Prince Rabadash, heir to the throne of Calormen,' she said to Alexander, formally introducing the Tisroc and she could almost feel the air growing thicker by the suspense as the two young men observed each other.

'Tisroc,' Rosaleen continued, 'this is my brother Sir Alexander, Guardian of Narnia.'

The cry of a seagull sounded abhorrently loud as the silence seemed to last forever, but then Alexander bowed stiffly from the waist towards Rabadash.

'Welcome to Narnia, Your Grace,' he said, his eyes still boring into those of the foreigner.

Rabadash gave him a curt nod while aghas Hashim dismounted his horse as well and took his place at the right side of the Prince, his hand resting on the knob of his scimitar. The dark eyes of the aghas observed the stone structure of the gate and the bridge behind it like the gaze of a hawk, scanning for any flaws and weaknesses.

Alexander did not miss the aghas' look and it took a lot of difficulty for him to step aside, allowing them to enter the bridge. 'The faun Mr Tumnus at the other side of the bridge will guide you to your accommodation for the next two days, Your Grace,' he said with as much courtesy as he could muster. 'Your guards, however, will have to stay in the castle's barracks with our own soldiers.'

'Very well,' Rabadash said, not once using Alexander's title, and he gestured to his soldiers they would continue their way before setting foot onto the bridge.

Rosaleen could almost sense her brother's anger boiling under his skin and she laid her hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. 'It's only for two days.'

Alexander took a deep breath. 'Right. Though I fear it will be a long two days.'

'You'll get used to them,' she said with a shrug as her own presence was often ignored by the Tisroc as well. She and Seren prepared to follow the company but Alexander grabbed her wrist, halting her in her steps. She raised a curious eyebrow while Seren looked back over his shoulder too.

'Pete─. The Kings and Queens,' Alexander began, quickly correcting himself when he saw the mixed emotions flashing over his sister's face, 'are in the throne room.'

'Alright,' she said, though she didn't trust her voice enough to tell him she wasn't sure if she wanted to see them already.

Alexander let go of her wrist again and just like Seren, Rosaleen led her horse by hand over the bridge, following in the footsteps of the Calormenen. For a few meters, she only focussed on her own feet, the clacking of her leather boots echoing between her ears, but then she shook her head a few times. She had to get him out of her thoughts, yet the wound in her heart felt awfully fresh after Seren had helped her to face her bottled up emotions.

Rosaleen did manage to forget about it for a moment though, when at the other side of the bridge, they were met with the kind face of Tumnus.

The brown-haired faun bowed deeply for the Tisroc, the velvety red scarf almost sliding off his bare shoulders and threatening to fall in a messy heap on the white stones of the courtyard. Tumnus straightened his back while swinging the scarf back around his neck again and he seemed to be bouncing on his hooves. He had strived for a treaty between Calormen and Narnia as long as he had been one of the royals' advisers, and this was a tentative first beginning.

'Welcome to Cair Paravel,' Tumnus began, 'it's an honour to have you here, Tisroc Rabadash. We hope you'll enjoy your stay.'

Rabadash looked the faun up and down, his expression somewhere between disgust and curiosity as he had never seen a half-man, half-goat before.

Tumnus gave the young Prince a few moments to adjust and he waved over some stable hands who would take further care of the horses. Then, he turned his attention to Rosaleen and Seren, his smile growing even wider.

'Welcome home, Rose,' the faun said and she grinned, giving him a quick hug. His scarf tickled her cheek and he patted her back a few times, taken aback a bit by her embrace.

'It's good to be home.'

'I trust you and Seren still know your way to your accommodations. Yes, you still have the guest room in the west wing, master Seren,' Tumnus said as Seren opened his mouth to ask that question and Rosaleen chuckled by seeing his face.

'Your quarters, of course, haven't been changed or touched since your absence,' Tumnus said to her, and she nodded.

'Thank you, Mr Tumnus.'

He inclined his head shortly at her and focussed back on the Tisroc and his company. 'Now, if you would follow me, Tisroc Rabadash, I will show you to your accommodations.'

With a cheerful chattering about nothing in particular, the faun set course towards the citadel laying higher at the top, and the Tisroc and aghas followed close on his heels as some other guards showed the Calormenen foot soldiers towards the lower situated barracks.

A bit slower, Rosaleen and Seren walked towards the castle as well, their gazes turned skyward as they soaked in the beautiful sight of Cair Paravel that towered above them.

The walls, watchtowers, hallways and chambers merged perfectly with the different heights of the cliff; the structures rising and falling with the inconsistent levels like rolling waves, and making it seem as if Cair Paravel sprouted from the soil itself. The grass hills between the outside walls coloured evergreen and the leaves of the elm trees scattered around the area moved with the wind like a welcoming gesture.

The great oaken doors leading towards the entrance hall stood open with two centaurs flanking it, and they greeted them with a respectful nod. Inside the hallway, the columns rose like ancient white trees at their sides while the marble floor below them shimmered as they walked over it.

When the duo came across the closed doors of the throne room though, Rosaleen paused in her steps for a moment. She could hear some distant voices coming from the other side of the wood, but then she turned on her heels and strode away from it.

'You're not going in?' Seren questioned and Rosaleen shook her head.

'No, I hardly look presentable.' Although she had had a delightful hot bath in Castle Anvard and the handmaidens had tried to clean her riding gear the best they could, even after this short journey it felt as if the desert's sand grains had settled against her skin once again.

'I guess I'll just see them tonight,' she concluded with a shrug.

Seren chewed thoughtfully on the inside of his cheek for a moment, his hazel coloured eyes travelling between her and the door behind her, before he decided to not press any further.

They continued their way through the maze-like hallways of the castle in a calm silence until they came across the crossroad that separated their ways.

'Until tonight then,' Seren said and before he knew exactly what he was doing, he bowed slightly forward to press a feather-like kiss on her cheek.

He gave her a convincing half-smirk when they crossed eyes again and Rosaleen's breath was caught in her throat as he walked away from her. Her wounded heart fluttered weakly and she stroked with her own fingertips over the spot his lips had touched her skin.

'Until tonight,' she whispered against his disappearing posture, already too far away to hear her.

✶••━━━━━━••✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍❜𝐒 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 whirled around her ankles as she took a few steps to take yet another glass of cider of the servant's tray. The faint sour taste of the apple and wine combined tickled her tongue every time she took a sip and although she still walked around gracefully, she started to feel a bit wobbly on her heels. Not that Rosaleen cared about it ─ all she wanted was to drown out her emotions ─ nor did she concern herself about the turning heads of the nobles of Archenland and Telmar alike as soon as she walked past.

The hand-broad strips of her dress wrapped tightly in a criss-cross manner around her upper body and while the top had a high V-shaped collar, her bare shoulders and the split at the side of her flowing skirt caused the eyes of the guests to follow her wherever she went. At the Narnian court, the ladies rarely showed their ankles, let alone a whole part of a leg as they walked. To Rosaleen however, it had been the latest fashion in Calormen and she hadn't thought twice about wearing it.

The dome shaped glass roof let the rays of the setting sun through and they drenched the throne room with vibrant orange hues, the marble floor swimming under the guests' feet like lava itself. The banners of Narnia hung at the walls all around them, the fabric dancing in the slight breeze that travelled inside via the open balcony doors and making it appear as if the red lion plastered on it actually moved. The gentle music played by a group of naiads and fauns served as background music but Rosaleen didn't register any of it as she still heard the words of the exuberant nobles in her mind.

Over and over again, she cast a glance at the couple standing at the foot of the platform on which the four thrones stood.

The High King looked as regal as ever, the golden embroidered threads on his red tunic matching perfectly with his hair while the dark shadows of his beginning beard sharpened and complimented the lines of his face. The Princess of Telmar at his side though, shone as if there was a star trapped underneath her skin and trying to get out via her sparkling eyes. Apparently Peter and Estrella had begun an official courtship six months ago and the nobles expected their engagement would be announced tonight.

Rosaleen's heart ached and she tore away her eyes from them, downing the last bit of her drink to muffle her heartbreak some more. Peter had cast her aside to be with a Princess, of course ─ Rosaleen cursed her own stupidity and reached for another glass, but her hand was stopped by her brother catching her wrist.

'I think you've had enough of that,' Alexander said, and she glared at him, wriggling her wrist free.

'It's my anniversary too, I can do as I please.'

'Very mature,' he commented, rolling his eyes skyward.

'Shut up.' Rosaleen crossed her arms over her chest and Alexander muttered something under his breath.

'Fine. You can go back to your drinking soon, but first we need to get up there with the Kings and Queens, it's expected.' He gestured with his chin towards the platform of the thrones before hooking his arm around hers to guide her towards it.

'Sure, yes. I love being humiliated in front of the whole court,' Rosaleen said in a hushed tone, hopefully inaudible for those around them, but everyone had known she and Peter had courted each other and being forced to stand on the platform as he announced an engagement with another woman felt like torture.

'This is your own fault,' Alexander said just as quietly. 'I told you to go see them and then you would've had some more time to make your peace with it.'

'You only said he was in the throne room,' she hissed at him. 'I thought you wanted me to say hello, but I reeked of horse and sweat.'

'And now your breath reeks of apples and wine, such an improvement.'

Rosaleen freed her arm with a jolt and strode over towards the platform, the guests quickly making way for her as she stormed past in a whirlwind of blonde waves and a flowing blue dress. With her chin held high and without any sign of her state of mind, she ascended the stone steps and took her place near Lucy's throne.

The auburn-haired Queen tried catching her gaze but Rosaleen ignored everyone, a stoic mask on her face while her eyes stared at a spot on the wall in the distance.

The music silenced and Rosaleen let the High King's welcoming speech to the guests flowing past her like ripples in water until he spoke the words she had dreaded and she closed her eyes for a split second.

'I would like to take the opportunity of this evening as well to announce the engagement between myself and Princess Estrella of Telmar. The alliance between Telmar and Narnia will soon no longer be on paper only, but our kingdoms will be unified by marriage as well.'

The guests erupted in respectful cheers and their polite clapping bounced off against the stone walls as the royals descended the steps again to be at the same level as the nobles. Rosaleen forced herself to walk as well and still stood at their sides as Peter and Estrella shook many hands, the congratulations following one after another until there was no one left.

Rosaleen snapped out of her mind when the engaged couple appeared in front of her and her heart sped up in an instinct as she caught Peter's sky blue eyes. She searched for the right words, to congratulate them on their engagement as would be expected of her but her tongue seemed to be stuck against her palate.

'You must be Lady Rosaleen Sun's Scourge,' the ebony-haired Princess said with a smile, showing a little bit of her perfect straight and white teeth. Her hair cascaded down till her lower back and her bronze skin glowed even brighter in the setting sun.

'I've heard much about you,' she continued. 'I'm honoured to meet you at last. We hadn't had the pleasure before.' Estrella's words were drenched in the Telmarine accent, the rolling "R"s vibrating through the air.

Rosaleen nodded lightly and curtsied in front of the Princess, but before she could force her voice to work again, Peter spoke up.

'You don't have to lie, Estrella,' he said to her and pursed his lips to a stern line as he focussed on Rosaleen. 'You finally return after months of silence and you cannot even spare a "hello" when you arrive?'

'Well, neither could you or your siblings for that matter,' Rosaleen countered, having found her voice again and the green in her eyes blazed fiercely. 'What kind of welcome was this? No one came to see me all afternoon either.'

Peter set his jaw, the muscles in it and in his neck thrilling shortly before he let his eyes wander over her dress. 'Agreed. Maybe I should have sent Susan to you, because what in Aslan's name are you wearing?'

'Excuse me?' Rosaleen asked, baffled, as his words hit her in her face as if he had lashed out physically.

'Your dress might've been appropriate for the Tisroc's Palace but here it's just undignified.'

'Peter,' Estrella began, laying her hand on his under arm while Rosaleen's cheeks heated up and the tears burned behind her eyes.

'I think she looks absolutely beautiful.' Seren suddenly stood next to Rosaleen and his defensive tone caused his voice to lower a few keys.

Peter's nostrils flared in anger while Rosaleen glanced at Seren, noticing how the knuckles of his hands had turned white as he had balled them into tight fists.

Rosaleen quickly turned back to face Estrella as she avoided looking at Peter. 'Congratulations on your engagement,' she said, struggling to keep her voice even, and then she grabbed Seren's arm, dragging him with her as they walked away from them.

In the middle of the throne room, surrounded by the groups of guests, Rosaleen stopped walking and she took a few deep breaths to fight back her tears, which was a challenge considering the alcohol flowing through her veins. She would not cry in public, she told her foggy mind while Seren moved until he stood in front of her.

'Are you alright?' he asked, the anger still evident in his voice but his eyes never left her face. 'He had no right to say all those things.'

Rosaleen made a half-shrug, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. 'He is the High King.'

'That still doesn't justify it.'

She wrapped her arms around herself, looking down at her dress. 'He was right though, what was I thinking? I'm going back to my chambers, I'm not really in a festive mood anymore.'

Seren however, blocked her path when she tried to step around him and she gave him a curious look. 'I cannot allow you to retreat to your chambers while being this downcast. It's your anniversary too, remember?'

Rosaleen barely managed to suppress a sob by his kind words and Seren offered his hand. 'I know just the thing that would cheer you up. May I have this dance?'

'No one's dancing, Seren. The music is too quiet,' she said.

He stroked the stubble of his beard thoughtfully as he glanced at the music-playing group of naiads and fauns. 'If I get them to play something more dance-worthy, will you do me the honours then?'

Rosaleen let her eyes wander over the guests who chatted quietly with each other but their facial expressions stood bored and determination filled her mind. This wasn't one of the feasts of which Narnia was known for.

'This celebration could use some fun,' she agreed and Seren smirked.

'Consider it done.' He strode over towards the musicians and it didn't take him long to return to her again, a victorious twinkle in his eyes.

Seren offered her his hand once more just as the music became louder and the heads of the guests snapped up in a pleasant surprise.

Rosaleen smiled, laying her hand in Seren's and allowing him to spin her around which caused the flowing skirt of her dress to dance around her as well.

'There's that smile I wanted to see,' he said as he pulled her back in his arms, and all around them, the nobles started to follow their example; the floor of the throne room soon filled with dancing pairs, all twirling and spinning with the melody travelling through the air.

Rosaleen's smile grew wider. 'How did you manage to make them play something else?'

Seren shrugged as he moved his hands to her waist, lifting her up in the air while spinning around his own axis too. 'I never reveal my secrets,' he said with a chuckle as he put her down again, both continuing their dance with an effortless grace.

The orange sky beyond the glass roof morphed into the deep velvety blue of the night and the stars took their twinkling place in it as the hours passed, the songs flowing into each other.

Rosaleen and Seren both refused to dance with anyone else, despite several offers, and they took only small breaks to quench their thirst with cider and mead. Their minds resonated with every movement, the blood in their veins streaming in the same cadence of the songs, while they only saw each other and nothing else mattered.

The current song ended, the moon having reached his highest point in the dark sky, and Seren had pulled her after her spin so close to himself, their noses almost touched.

Their chests heaved up and down, and Rosaleen observed every line of his face, thinking he never looked more handsome and how he had been there for her when all she wanted to do was hide herself away.

The butterflies she thought had died, revived in her stomach in a roaring manner and they bounced around inside her, encouraging her to take that last step.

Rosaleen flung her arms around Seren's neck and pressed her lips on his while he wrapped his arms around her waist and upper body, holding her as close as he could. His fingers pressed in the fabric of her dress, feeling her soft skin underneath it as well.

She could taste the honey of the mead he had been drinking as his lips glided over hers, the sweetness mixing with the faint sourness of her own drink, yet she still wanted more. She wanted all of him. . .

•✶•━━━━━━━━━━━━•✶•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 10.2K 31
"Wherever we are, Narnia will always be our special place." ALARICE KIRKE's adventure in NARNIA begins after she became friends with the PEVENSIE sib...
11.1K 280 11
Prince Caspian x female!reader [The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian] As the Pevensies' best friend and most loyal companion during their first s...
206K 4.3K 31
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข? ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘, ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐ผ? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
111K 2.1K 25
When the Pevensies return to Finchley they don't know how they'll cope without Narnia . That is until they bump into Arabella Greene a girl with a br...