Murderwinks - Applyfic

By WatchMeWhip13

{ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS} When a group of friends decide to rent an old, ominous (albeit incredibly cheap) man... More

CHARACTERS

200 4 57
By WatchMeWhip13

Welcome to my applyfic y'all!!! I really hope you guys come up with some characters and participate - the last time I tried this it kinda flopped so hoping it goes well this time! So I've written each zodiac below, and all you have to do is provide the information for your character (everything you need to write is listed) via the comments. If your character makes the applyfic, I will reply to your comment with a 'SOLD'. 

INFORMATION REQUIRED:

FULL NAME (the Zodiacs' first name will just be the zodiac they are in the book.)

ETHNICITY:

NATIONALITY:

GENDER:

SEXUALITY:

APPEARANCE (detail the facial features, body type/build, height and other information so I can find a fitting picture for them.)

BACKGROUND:

PERSONALITY:

OPTIONAL INFO:

AESTHETIC (e.g. 90's, grunge, goth, y2k, etc.)

THEME SONG/PLAYLIST:

BEST FRIENDS (out of the zodiacs):

LOVE INTEREST (if any): 

.

.

.

ARIES

TAURUS

GEMINI (has to be female to match other characters)

CANCER (has to be male to match other characters)

LEO (has to be male to match other characters)

VIRGO

LIBRA (taken)

SCORPIO (has to be male to match other characters)

SAGITTARIUS

CAPRICORN (taken)

AQUARIUS

PISCES

Have fun y'all~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.