❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ– 𝐈𝐍 𝐓...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 πˆπ’ πƒπ€π‘πŠππ„π’π’, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 πˆπ’ π‹πˆπ†π‡π“.❞ γ…€ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ in which y/n, an s-rank hun... More

| zero ; prologue
| one ; back home
| two ; red gate
| three ; meeting him
| four; raiding with him
| five; evolution
| six; unseen system
| seven ; ruler of the lower floors
| eight ; going home
| nine ; jin-woo's retesting
| ten ; chairman go gun-hee
| eleven ; cha hae-in
| twelve ; the high orcs
| thirteen ; caught
| fourteen ; separated and overcame with devastating news
| fifteen ; his return
| sixteen ; jeju island preparation
| seventeen ; japan versus korea
| eighteen ; fighting with him
| nineteen ; jeju island raid
| twenty ; the ant king
| twenty one; the end of jeju island
| twenty two ; the ruler and the shadow monarch
| twenty three ; a king and his queen
| twenty four ; the rematch
| twenty five ; the attack on the school
| twenty six ; the cartenon temple
| twenty seven ; the past of our powers
| twenty eight ; going to tokyo
| twenty nine ; the monarch of giants
| thirty ; the end of the tokyo gate
| thirty one ; the death of christopher reed
| thirty two ; kamish the calamity
| thirty three ; hwang dong-su's end
| thirty four ; the guild conference
| thirty five ; deaths and denial
| thirty six ; stay by your side
| thirty seven ; kamish's weapons
| thirty eight ; enchanted to meet you
| thirty nine ; the start of chaos
| forty ; player's death
| forty one ; restart after death
| forty two ; the bridge between two sides
| forty three ; revival of the shadow monarch
| forty four ; goodbyes and new encounters
| forty five ; eight gates around the world
| forty six ; arrival of the dragon king
| forty seven ; meeting between brother and sister
| forty eight ; predestined fate
| forty nine ; eternal love
| epilogue

| fifty ; you and me, always forever

4.3K 162 16
By -ROLLINGSAMU

the shadow in the light

chapter fifty; you and me, always forever

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"a successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: smut ahead in this chapter. if you're not comfortable then please skip (it's towards the end of the chapter)

ONE YEAR LATER...

"are you ready, sweetheart?" ye-jin asked with a smile.

"a little nervous," y/n answered with a shaky exhale.

"i understand. i felt the same way on my wedding day," ye-jin chuckled.

"what if he doesn't want to get married with me? what if he changes his mind-"

"calm down, sweetheart," ye-jin breathed out, holding her daughter's hands. "everything will go as you two have planned. besides, jin-woo isn't the type of man who would leave you. he's the type of man who would stay, even if you told him to leave."

y/n looked at her mother before nodding her head, "you're right. i need to stop overthinking. i'm going to get married to jin-woo, just like we planned."

"that's the spirit," ye-jin smiled lovingly. just then, a knock was heard from the door of the bride's dressing room.

"is the soon-to-be mrs sung ready to get married?"

y/n instantly calmed down after hearing her father's voice. she smiled and spoke, "come in, dad."

the door opened without hesitation and in came min-jun, wearing his famous royal blue and gold outfit.

"dad, are you trying to steal my spotlight on my wedding day?" y/n grumbled since it'd be a lie if she said that he didn't look good.

"what? it's your wedding day, it's natural i wear my best suit. it just so happens to make people love me," min-jun replied nonchalantly, adjusting his sleeves.

"ah, that suit brings me back to when i first met your father. our high-school was hosting its annual ball and your dad came up to me with that suit, asking me to be his date in front of basically the whole school," ye-jin sighed dreamily. "it was surprising. your father was the most popular boy on campus and i was just a girl who had always been in the same class as him."

y/n looked at her father skeptically, "is this some sort of popular-boy-quiet-girl love trope that you made come true?"

"believe me, it was cliché," min-jun said. "god, your mother was so obsessed with books. the first time we ever met was when i saw her struggling to grab a book. i helped her but she merely gave me a disgusted look before walking away. i was very much offended."

ye-jin chuckled, "i didn't like you because i didn't get why so many girls were obsessing over you."

min-jun scoffed, "my dear, i know you're not blind. can't you see my face? clearly i have the looks."

"yes, but i never knew you that well so i just disliked you. that was until we got paired up and basically got closer. i grew feelings for him, and so did he. then, he finally asked me out during our ball."

y/n pursed her lips, "you guys are making me jealous with your love story. mom, can we start the wedding now?"

ye-jin chuckled before kissing y/n's cheek, "good luck sweetheart."

y/n watched as her mother left the room, leaving only her and min-jun. min-jun grabbed the bouquet as he reached it out towards her.

"are you ready to become mrs sung?" min-jun asked.

y/n looked down at the bouquet before grabbing it with a smile, "yes, i'm ready."

݃*₊TIMESKIP
∘* ˚.

jin-woo adjusted his collar as he glanced at the doors repeatedly. jin-ho stood next to him, even more nervous.

"hyung, you're sure you won't mess up your vows right?" jin-ho asked.

"i'm praying i don't," jin-woo whispered as he began recalling the vows he wrote the night before.

just then, the two men noticed ye-jin entering the wedding hall and quickly gulped.

"it's gonna start," both jin-woo and jin-ho said.

jin-woo closed his eyes before he took a deep breath in, exhaling as he opened his eyes again.

the music began playing, and everyone stood up. the white doors that y/n stood behind finally opened as she finally made her appearance with min-jun next to her.

jin-woo's lips parted as he took in her image. like an angel walking into the room, y/n looked absolutely ethereal. her hair was neatly tied up into a bun as a sapphire comb attached to her veil held it in place. her white wedding dress that flowed elegantly behind her and her soft lips that curved into a smile when she saw him. her [e/c] eyes that brightened when he smiled back.

min-jun led y/n as they had their arms linked together. once they reached jin-woo, min-jun gave him a look.

"take care of my daughter, jin-woo," min-jun said as he passed y/n hands to jin-woo's welcoming hands.

"i will," jin-woo replied. min-jun gave y/n a quick peck on the side of her head before retreating back to his wife.

everyone sat down as the officiant looked at jin-woo. "mister sung jin-woo. today, you will become the husband of kim y/n. do you promise to love kim y/n and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and in times of sickness?"

"yes, i promise," jin-woo said with a smile.

the officiant smiled as he turned to look at y/n, "miss kim y/n. today, you will become the wife of sung jin-woo. do you promise to love sung jin-woo and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and in times of sickness?"

"i do," y/n replied, giving jin-woo's hand a little squeeze.

the officiant smiled before nodding, "and it is with great pleasure that i now pronounce you, husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride."

without hesitation, jin-woo pushed y/n closer to him before leaning down as he softly pressed his lips onto hers. applause and cheers were heard around them as the two shared a kiss that now signified them as one.

when the married couple pulled away, a dazed look were on their faces as they smiled at each other lovingly.

"i love you, sung y/n."

"and i love you, sung jin-woo."

݃*₊TIMESKIP
∘* ˚.

you looked at yourself in the mirror as you grabbed your towel, drying your hair. you wore a robe while waiting for jin-woo to get ready for bed. once you combed your hair, you placed your towel at the side and grabbed your phone, scrolling through the media.

it was to no surprise that your marriage was all over the internet. many were interested in the man who managed to grab your heart but were surprised to find out that he was in fact an inspector. of course your fans would be curious on how you two met, to which you answered with the fact that you two knew each other for an extremely long time.

you placed your phone down before moving to the side of the room. you opened one of jin-woo's boxes and began unpacking its contents so he wouldn't have to do it.

that was until a certain item caught your attention. your eyebrows quirked at the sight of such an unfamiliar item and picked it up.

"i've never seen this notebook  before..." you muttered as you flipped through the pages. to your surprise, there were dates written on every page. you realised then that this was jin-woo's diary while he was fighting in the gap between the dimensions.

as you glanced through the pages, you noticed something common. most of the pages were about you and the fights he encountered. he won every single fight, and would always go back to writing in his diary in hopes that you would read it when he returned.

at the back of the notebook, jin-woo drew a sketch of your face, so that he'd never forget your face even when he had the locket with him.

a pair of lips on your neck caught you off guard and you quickly slammed the notebook shut.

"what are you up to my darling?" jin-woo asked, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"reading your notebook. i liked the sketch," you complimented, earning a chuckle from your husband.

"you can look at it tomorrow. right now, we have more important things to do," jin-woo said as he removed the notebook from your grasp.

"hmm, like what?" you whispered and turned around to face him.

"you already know the answer," jin-woo replied.

"is that so?" you raised an eyebrow, earning a smirk from him.

"of course," he said and leaned forward, catching your lips to his. you let out a hum before wrapping your arms around his neck. you easily melted into the kiss and jin-woo's arms slid under your thighs before lifting you up.

not breaking the kiss, jin-woo moved towards your bed and laid you on it. jin-woo hovered above you as he slowly trailed down his kisses down your neck. you let out a breathy sigh as jin-woo began leaving hickies on your neck.

jin-woo looked up at you before asking, "can i continue?"

you nodded your head and jin-woo's fingers reached for the knot on your robe. he undid it and gently moved the robe away, noting that you weren't wearing anything underneath. your face flustered and your right hand instinctively went up to cover your body. however, jin-woo stopped your hand before kissing your wrist and looked at you.

"no need to hide your beautiful body from me. i'm your husband," jin-woo smiled at you.

you nodded before pointing to his shirt, "shouldn't you get rid of that too?"

jin-woo chuckled before he sat up. he pulled his shirt over his head before tossing it onto the floor. you blushed at the sight of his body as usual, though you'd expected yourself to be used to it soon enough.

jin-woo kissed your collarbone as his fingers slowly trailed down to your inner thighs. he glanced up at you before making his way down.

your breath hitched as you felt his breath on your clit. before you knew it, jin-woo's mouth was pressed up against you, eating you out. he could feel you squirm and his hands gripped your thighs to keep them wide open for him.

jin-woo's tongue did an experimental lick and he watched your reaction. when you let out a moan, jin-woo continued his actions. your fingers treaded through jin-woo's hair, slightly pulling it from the pleasure you were feeling.

"jin-woo..." you whispered and jin-woo looked up. "m-more."

jin-woo merely smirked in return before replying, "of course, darling."

without warning, one of his fingers rubbed circles on top of your clit as he began sucking and licking away. your body shuddered as you let out a loud moan.

"you taste sweet, darling," jin-woo said, grinning when he saw your flushed face.

you felt the ball of nerves that was forming in your lower stomach threatening to explode. your hold on his hair tightened as a sign as the pressure built up.

just as you were about to come, jin-woo pulled away and hovered above you. you whined at the loss of contact but was hushed when jin-woo pressed a kiss to your lips.

"you ready, love? just tell me to stop if it hurts, kay?" jin-woo muttered as he removed the remainder of his clothes.

his hand came up to your waist to rest as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down your folds. you let out breathy whines as he did so, before he finally pushed his cock through. you could feel every inch, every vein on his cock as you both let out a sound of contentment.

when jin-woo pushed his hip, effectively bottoming out, you let out particularly loud moan. his cock throbbed at the sight of your expression. messy hair spread out on the sheets as your soft lips began begging him to move.

your arms wrapped themselves around jin-woo's neck and fingers tangled in his hair. jin-woo began rocking his hips, pulling out just halfway before slamming back in, earning a satisfying moan from you.

"taking me so well, darling," jin-woo muttered as he began to pick up his pace.

your lips parted as the sounds that left your mouth sounded like a melody to jin-woo's ear. each time he rammed into you, he'd earn another sound from you.

that was until you felt him hit that spot. that was when you let out the loudest moan of the night as your nails dug into his back.

jin-woo took notice of this and continued on his actions, watching as your eyes watered from how good he felt. your legs wrapped around his waist, making it easier for him to hit that spot.

"f-fuck, faster please," you whispered. jin-woo obeyed your plead and went at a speed that was at least five times faster than his original speed.

"fuck, darling if only you could see yourself like this," jin-woo muttered. he was addicted to the sight of your pussy creaming on his cock. the way your slick would coat him with each thrust he made, as well as the sounds that echoed in the bedroom.

"so good, jin-woo. you feel so good," you blabbered as tears rolled down the sides of your face from overstimulation.

jin-woo's hand slid down to where your bodies connected and began rubbing your clit, adding even more pleasure for you to handle.

"jin-woo, fuck! gonna come," you yelped, eyes shut from overwhelming pleasure.

"come then, my love. come all over my cock," jin-woo panted out.

you felt pure ecstasy as you came with a blissful cry. your toes curled as you gripped onto jin-woo tightly. your head felt fuzzy, which was a result of your orgasm hitting you harder than you expected. jin-woo came seconds later into you, making sure not a single drop would escape to ensure the chances of you being pregnant with his child.

moments later, he pulled himself out. he got up, grabbed a towel and wet it before using it to clean your body from the slick. afterwards, he threw it into the laundry basket before laying back in bed with you and turned the lights off.

"goodnight darling," jin-woo whispered as you curled up to him.

"goodnight."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 353 20
His Guide. ✯Their predecessors, their successors, with their souls intertwined. (UPDATE EVERY ONCE/TWICE A WEEK) ❗BUSY CLEARANCE WEEK❗
5K 302 16
π•€π•’π•žπ•€π•’π•£π•’. / (π•€Ι™π•žΛˆπ•€Ι‘Λπ•£Ι™) / π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿ. π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•–π•Ÿπ••π•π•–π•€π•€ 𝕔π•ͺ𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•“π•šπ•£π•₯𝕙, 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•£π•–π•“π•šπ•£π•₯𝕙. in which you, the...
74K 3.2K 34
'ΞΉΡ‚ тσσк ΟƒΠΈβ„“Ρƒ Ξ± ΠΌΟƒΠΌΡ”ΠΈΡ‚ Οƒf мємσяу Π²Ρ”fσяє Ρ•Π½Ρ” βˆ‚ΡΟƒΟ‰ΠΈΡ”βˆ‚ ΞΉΠΈ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” Ρ‚ΞΉβˆ‚Ρ” Οƒf Π²β„“Ο…Ρ” ΟƒΠΈΒ’Ρ” мσяє.' She's over him. Right? ... Not everyone can be an S-rank. E-ranke...
393K 9.3K 61
You know what this is... 2024 #1 In Kagari 1/28/24 #1 In Akeno 1/19/24 #1 In Sung Jin Woo 1/11/24 #1 In Monarchs 1/5/24 2023 #1 In Solo Leveling 12/8...