𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐊 , 𝚛. 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

By designersadness

"randy 'the geek' meeks right here in the flesh." . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ started ; 1/22/22 ended ; 7/2/23 . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ ... More

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙠
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙮
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝙨𝙩𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙛𝙞𝙣
𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 - 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙚𝙧

174 11 0
By designersadness

The events from last night seemed to be hitting Sybil like a train that morning — and it made her head hurt. Sitting up on her bed with a slight groan, she wiped the sleep from her eyes before throwing her blanket off and going to step onto the floor — only to get a groan in response. Looking at the ground, she saw Randy sleeping on the floor with a blanket and pillow — "Oh shit, sorry dude — didn't even remember you slept on the ground." Randy mumbled something in response but Sybil didn't pay attention as the realization that her brother would be home and that it was a school day made her step over her half asleep friend and over to her closet.

"Randy — I need you to wake up — if we're early enough, we can miss my brother on the way out." She quickly said as she pulled out a sweater and jeans. Randy wiped his eyes before blinking a few times — and focusing on a half naked Sybil. He was fully awake now. Quickly covering his eyes, he exclaimed, "Give a guy a warning, jeez!" The brunette laughed at his words as she pulled on her jeans, "Cool your jets Randy, I'm rated g now." Randy pulled his hands down and got up before stretching, not needing to change as he slept in his clothes from the night before. Sybil pulled on her socks and shoes before running to the bathroom, Randy right behind her.

—🔪—

The two faced away from each other as Randy took a piss and Sybil brushed her teeth — it was the usual routine and soon they switched spots. Walking out of the bathroom, Sybil grabbed her bag — along with two bags of chips for herself and Randy — before the two walked out of the house to Randy's car. As they pulled out of the driveway — a car holding Sybil's brother pulled up into its place.

—🔪—

Casey Becker was a stranger to Sybil.

A mere stranger.

Yet here Sybil sat — looking at the empty desk not that far from her friend Sidney's own desk — she frowned. She was just a kid, no one deserves to die so brutally like that — her death was not out of pity but out of anger, hatred, revenge. Smoothing her hair back, Sybil caught Sidney's eye and gave her a small smile before looking down at her desk. Sighing, Sybil tried to listen to the teacher drone on about Casey but she couldn't.

She felt herself dozing off so she let herself sleep — only to be woken up by the bell.

—🔪—

The group of friends sat around the fountain outside of the high school. Sidney and Billy sitting together while Tatum and Stu sat together — Sybil wasn't paying attention to the conversation they were having, she was instead looking for Randy. "Off topic but it seems Sybil's looking for her little boyfriend." Tatum teased and Sybil scoffed but she didn't say anything as Randy had seemed to randomly appear behind her, "Whose boyfriend?" He asked as he placed his hands on Sybil's shoulders making her jump, "No one's boyfriend." She answered quickly making him shrug. He sat down next to her, placing his leg over the top of hers as to make a spot where he could place his food for both of them to reach.

Stu tried to not make his anger and annoyance known but Billy could tell — seeing how touchy and more intimate in a way sex could never be Randy and Sybil were, Stu's crush seemed to just solidify. But, was it really a crush? It was more of an obsession, an obsession that Sybil would be his final girl. She was perfect for it — a virgin, knowledgeable on horror movies, hates drinking, and she hates parties. Just perfect. "Oh look at the two love birds." Tatum teased the two and made Stu get out of his thoughts. Randy and Sybil both rolled their eyes simultaneously, "We're just close friends Tate." Sybil reassured with a smile as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Did you guys get called up into the office?" Stu quickly changed the subject to something more his speed. Everyone looked at him, Sidney was the first to nod before everyone else agreed. Sybil blanked during the entirety of what was basically an interrogation, she remembered some of the questions but her answers were mostly um's and I don't know's. "They asked me if I liked to hunt." Stu said and Tatum looked at him, "Hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?" She questioned with furrowed brows and Stu shrugged with a dopey grin. "I don't know they just did." Randy answered swiftly, "Because their bodies were gutted." He popped a grape into his mouth before grinning. Billy had a blank expression on his face, "Thanks Randy."

Tatum ignores this, still pondering on the question they asked Stu, "They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Stu answered in a matter a fact tone, "Because there's no way a girl could've killed them." Sybil interjected. "They asked me if I liked to hunt, come on Stu, it's the nineties — women can be killers, Basic Instinct, hello?" Everyone seemed to have confused expressions on their faces. "Why'd they ask you if you like to hunt?" Billy questioned and Sybil sighed, "Do you guys always forget I'm in weightlifting?" She raised her arm and pulled up her sleeve before flexing — showing off the muscle tone in her arm, "Guess they thought I could overpower Casey or something." Stu couldn't help the giggle that he let out at her words.

No one seemed to notice it though as Randy just asked to be in an argument with Sybil as he spoke, "That was an ice pick, not exactly the same." Sybil rolled her eyes as she pinched Randy's arm causing him to exclaim ow before slightly pushing her. "Yeah. Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that." Stu spoke with a sense of pride that only the men could've killed them, Sybil rolled her eyes, "Or a man's mentality, you guys aren't smart at all." Before anyone could respond, Sidney spoke, "How do you gut someone?" She was clearly thinking out loud but Stu decided to answer, "You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." Sidney shivers at his words and the images her imagination places in her mind.

The whole group rolls their eyes at Stu — he's confused. "What? She asked." Billy pushes him roughly by the shoulder, "It's called tact you fuckrag." Stu clearly doesn't understand what he did wrong, "Sorry." He huffs. "Remember in Jaws when they caught the wrong shark at first and Richard Dreyfuss cuts it open to look for body parts and all they found was a license plate and all this white gooey stuff?" Randy questions and the only person that nods is Sybil. Stu looks at him, "You heard Billy. Shut the fuck up." Sidney furrows her brows, "Hey, Stu. Didn't you use to date Casey." Their lunch has turned into an interrogation. Stu's taken aback, "For about two seconds." He chuckles. Randy smirks, "Before she dumped him for Steve."

Tatum looks at Stu, "I thought you dumped her for me." Stu looks at Tatum, "I did." He looks up at Randy. "He's just full of shit." Sybil holds her water bottle as a microphone, "And are the police aware you dated the victim?" She holds the water towards Stu, he's offended, "What are you saying? That I killed her or something?" Randy takes the water from Sybil and speaks into it, "It would certainly improve your high school Q." Both Sybil and Randy giggle slightly at their actions — Randy takes a sip out of Sybil's water as Tatum speaks, "Stu was with me last night." Randy's eyes widen as he screws the cap back on the water, "Ooh, before or after he sliced and diced." Tatum rolls her eyes, "Fuck you, nut case. Where were you last night?" Randy smiles at her, "Working, thank you." It wasn't a lie — he just didn't know if Sybil would be fine with him saying he spent the night at her place.

"I thought Blockbuster fired you?" Tatum questioned and Sybil placed a hand on Randy's shoulder, "Twice, I keep getting his job back though." Stu looks at Sybil, "How about you?" Sybil raises a brow, "What about me?" Stu grins, "Where were you last night?" Suddenly, the memories of last night come back — Sybil's smile falters but she answers, "I was at home last night." Stu narrows his eyes, "Anyone who can vouch for that? You're the one that bragged about how women can gut people, what if you're lying?" Sybil shakes her head, "I'm not lying you fuck." She eyes Randy before speaking, "Randy was at my house last night." Tatum seems to be the only one excited at this, "You two finally have sex or just over the clothes stuff?" She teases and Sybil rolls her eyes, "Shut up."

Stu looks at Sybil and Randy before speaking, "I didn't kill anyone." Billy looks at his best friend with a knowing look, "No one's saying you did." Randy shrugs, "Besides," he looks at Stu, "Takes a man to do something like that." Randy speaks in a perfect impression of Stu's voice. Stu points at him, "I'm gonna gut your ass in a second." Randy slightly crosses his eyes, "Did you really put her liver in the mailbox?" He says in an impersonation of Jerry Lewis, Sybil follows after him, "I hear they found her liver in the mailbox." Tatum eyes Sidney — she senses her discomfort and speaks, "Randy, Sybil, you goon-fucks. I'm eating here." Stu nibbles at Tatum's neck, "Yeah, she's getting mad. I think you better liver alone." Stu cracks up at his own joke but everyone else groans.

Sidney looks like she wants to crawl out of her skin as she tries to ignore it all, "Liver alone!" Stu continues before Tatum slaps his arm, "Ow! Come one, liver alone?" Sybil rolls her eyes, "That joke is worse than anything I've heard Randy say." Randy beams at this and leans his head against Sybil's shoulder as he looks at Stu — Stu looks like he's actually going to kill Randy right then and there. Randy sneakily flips him the bird as he mouths the word, "Tact." To him — Stu wants to kill him.

—🔪—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 21
Takes place during the events of Scream (1996). Randy has only a handful of fanfics out there and I have a big crush on him, so here we go. Will in...
472K 10.8K 18
{𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿} ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
76.4K 2.5K 24
A sense of betrayal, I hate you. Chad Meeks Martin x Fem!OC Scream VI @eventualruin
11.8K 463 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...