Never Ending Truths

Door Ghostgirl1115

Everyone is born with a matching tattoo to their soulmate, but not everyone can feel their soulmate's emotion... Meer

1. First day
2. Looking Up
3. Family
4. Family pt.2
5. Indy
6. Shocking
7. Conflicted
8. Cheating
9. Indy's
10. Guinea Pigs
11. Understanding
13. Road Trip
14. Home
15. Accepted
16. Sick
17. Jealous
18. Caught Redhanded
19. First Time
20. Fight
21. Door
22. Dirty Thoughts
23. Engaged
24. Wedding
25. Still Friends
26. Forgiveness
27. Loathing
28. Consequences
29. Study Group
30. Finals
31. Finals Pt 2
32. Adventure
33. Shorty
34. Ashes
35. Willie
36. Village
37. Travel

12. Moving Out

1.3K 32 10
Door Ghostgirl1115

I felt a strong arm holding me close as if not wanting to let go. His muscular body was tightly pressed against my back, not leaving any distance between us. The warmth of his body heat and the blankets was pure paradise. I wish it could stay like this forever in this comfortable bed. Indy snored lightly behind me, but I didn't mind. I glanced at the clock to see it was six in the morning; why am I awake? Maybe I can slip out and use the bathroom and come back to bed. I tried to get out of his arms slowly, but like a reflex, he pulled me tighter to him as if in a protective embrace. "Mmm." he groans as he slightly lifts his head, checking the room before placing a kiss on my cheek and laying back down. Guess I'm not getting out of bed. I wonder why he is so alert, checking for danger and keeping me close to him. What does he think is going to happen? I close my eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

***
I felt the bed shift and the arm around me loosened its tight grip. "Indy?" I mumbled, refusing to open my eyes.

"I'm right here, doll," he says as soft as a whisper as I feel him replace his arm leaning over me. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good." I roll to my back and slowly open my eyes to see his handsome face staring down at me. His hair was a ruffled mess sticking up in different directions; he had some scruff on his face. "Good morning, beautiful." He leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good morning." I smiled up at him as he pulled away.

"We slept in pretty late." He informs me, placing his forehead on mine stealing kisses.

"I woke up at six, but someone wouldn't let me get out of bed." I tease him as I run my fingers through his hair, trying to straighten it out.

"You mean to tell me you tried to leave me in bed all alone?"

"I wanted to use the bathroom, but someone tightened their grip on me, not wanting me to leave." I tease him as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Damn right, I don't want you to leave me. You know I vaguely remember that."

"Yeah, then you lifted your head to check the room, then laid back down."

"I also kissed your cheek." He kissed my cheek again, causing me to giggle. "Come on, beautiful, let's start our day."

"Okay." we get up and get ready for our day. Indy walks out the front door in his bathrobe, grabbing the paper before coming back inside. I pour him a cup of coffee, setting it down in front of him. "Thank you."

"Of course." I smile as I make myself a cup.

"So I've been thinking...how about you move in with me?" Indy says as he doesn't look up from the paper.

"I'd love to, but what about my house? My dad paid money for it, and I'll feel bad if I get rid of it." I think about all of the things I have in my house. I don't have much, just a ton of books.

"We can keep it as a safe house if anything happens. Today we can go over there and get your things and bring them back here." He suggests as he keeps reading the paper.

"I'll cook supper over there too; I don't want my food to go to waste." I admit as I set my coffee down at the table before going over to the coffee table to grab my book. I sat down and continued reading where I left off. "You don't have to keep reading that, you know."

"Well, I want to." I sass as I go back to the paragraph I read last night.

"Haha, okay." He chuckles before reading the paper and drinking his coffee. We were both relaxed as we slowly tried to wake up.
***
Indy set the paper down, leaning back in his chair, taking his glasses off, and setting them on the table. "I'm going to shower and get ready." He slowly scoots his chair out and stands up, grabbing his empty coffee cup. He placed a kiss on my head as he passed by to take his cup to the sink.

"You should get ready too."

"Mmhmm," I respond as I keep reading, totally lost within the pages of this book. I flip the page, not paying attention to anything around me, completely focused on reading.

"You can join me in the shower." Indy tells me.

"Mmhmm," I reply, not listening to him.

"Look, a dog is in the yard."

"Really?" I mumble as I ignore the man in the kitchen. I wonder if this book explains anything else about our connection.

"Let's have sex."

"Yeah, really?" I turn the page, lost in thought. "Soulmarks usually show what bonds the couple together." I look down at my mark, trying to figure out what ours is. It has to be traveling; our mark is a picture of the world with a compass. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a chin rest on my shoulder. "Honey, you are hyper-focusing. Come on, let's go get ready."

"Listen to this, Soulmarks usually show what bonds the couple together. Ours must mean going on adventures and traveling." I inform him.

"I think you're right, Harley, focus. You completely missed what I was telling you." He placed the bookmark in the book and closed it for me. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have agreed with what I suggested."

"What? What did you suggest?" I question him as I stare at the old book on the table. He then told me everything he said and my responses. I felt my face turn red hot as I began embarrassed. "Come on, let's get ready, and I know you aren't ready for sex yet." He teased me as he kissed my cheek. He takes my hand, leading me to the bedroom. "Focus." He puts his hand on my shoulders, staring into my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." I roll my eyes and shake my head. Indy walked away to his dresser, pulling things out so he could get ready. He then went to his closet, pulling out an outfit before stepping into the bathroom to take a shower. I get dressed and put my hair up so it won't get in my way when we are moving. I can change when I get home, so I don't have to worry about doing hard work in a dress. I haven't called my papa in a few days. I should probably do that.

I finish getting ready when Indy comes out all dressed up and hair brushed. "Alright, beautiful, let's go."

***
We arrived at my little one-story house, parking in my driveway. I got out and unlocked my door as Indy stood behind me. I walked inside, keeping the door open so he could follow. I didn't have much, but it is only the necessities. I had a little couch against the window, the damn wooden coffee table sitting in front, my red curtains hanging up, a vase of dead flowers, and a bookcase full of books. I turned to look at Indy to see he was looking around, unable to figure out what he was thinking. "It's not much; I didn't have time to decorate."

"Makes it easier for us." He nods his head. I go to my room to start grabbing my clothes. He followed behind me, seeing my room was the same plain undecorated style. "There are trash bags under my sink; you can start cleaning out my dresser," I inform him from the closet. I take everything out, keeping them on the hangers as I set the pile on my bed. I looked up to see he was putting everything in the trash bag. He got to my underwear drawer and froze as he looked at it. He held up a red pair looking at them as he held them up. "You're supposed to be helping me pack, not staring at my underwear." I cross my arms.

"I never thought you would wear something like this." He turns around, holding the red lacy brassiere and matching bottoms.

"I like feeling beautiful." I walk over and throw them in the bag.

"What are you wearing now?" He bites his bottom lip as he looks me up and down. I smack his arm playfully for asking such a question. "Focus." I tease him.

"Mmhmm." He turns back and starts putting everything in the bag. "I wanna see you in this." He mumbles as he holds up my slick black slip with lace at the top and bottom.

"You'll never see it if you don't pack it." I smirk, hoping he would pack quicker. He threw it in the back and went one by one packing everything. I start taking things down to his car and putting it in the back before going back inside. Indy moved to the next drawer tossing everything inside, not paying attention to the contents.

"So we have a week off next week. We could take a trip." I tell him as I lean on the door frame.

"Sounds like you have something in mind." He commented as he finished cleaning out my drawers.

"How about we go visit my farm, and we can get away and not in fear someone would see us."

"You want to take me home and meet your father?" He turns, raising his brow, not too thrilled with the idea.

"What's wrong with that? You get to see where I grew up and meet my family. We are soulmates, and we are going to stay together, right?" I asked him, wondering if he wanted to stay with me. I know he was a playboy before we found out we were soulmates. Does he not wish to be sticking around that long?

"Of course, we are going to stay together. One day probably get married and have one kid that's WAY in the future. I'm...I don't know. I'm not very good at meeting parents."

"I see, just forget I said anything. We could do something else if you want." I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him.

"We will go if. If it makes you happy." He tells me softly as his hands grip my arms. I smile up at him and get on my toes, placing a peck on his lips. "I'm so excited." I bounce up and down. Indy shook his head, trying to hide his smirk as he let go of me. I went back to cleaning my closet as I had a giant smile on my face. "It's going to be so fun!! Don't worry about my papa; he comes off mean, but he's really nice."

"Great."

We take the first load to his house, dropping it off before going back to my place. I couldn't help myself, but I couldn't stop telling him about where I grew up. After a few more loads Indy sat on my couch reading a book off of my shelf as I rushed around in the kitchen making supper. I turn my radio on to help me focus as I keep track of the food. A simple spaghetti should be fine; it's quick and easy. My phone rang, and I rushed over to answer it. "Hello?"

"Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in days?" My papa questions loudly, causing me to pull the phone back from my ear.

"I'm sorry, papa, it's been kinda crazy, and I got distracted." I chuckle as I bring the phone to the kitchen.

"What's so important that you can't pick up a phone and call me?"

"Sorry, papa, I met my soulmate, and I've been distracted with schoolwork." I tell him truthfully.

"You met your soulmate!?!" He shouts again.

"Yes, I'm bringing him home next week so you can meet him."

"Yes, I want to meet this boy. He better treat my daughter with respect."

"Papa, please be nice. If you're not nice to him, I'm not coming home anymore." I threatened him, knowing he would change his attitude.

"I'm protective over you, mia Bella. I only want the best for you and want to make sure you are being taken care of." He explains softly.

"I know daddy, trust me, he's taking great care of me. He's been there to protect me and keep me out of trouble. He's such a sweetheart; I know you'll love him." I try to convince him as I stir the noodles.

"I'm sure I will. I can't wait to meet him. When are you coming down?"

"Umm, we will leave Friday and can be there by Sunday." I turned around to see Indy was listening to the conversation. "Yeah, we can leave Friday." He answers.

"We are leaving Friday and will be there Sunday." I smile into the phone. "Alright, papa, I gotta go. I'm making mama's spaghetti."

"Alright, I'll see you soon. I Love you."

"I love you too." I smile as I hang up. I finish up supper and put it on plates for us and a glass of wine. "Alright, supper is ready." I announced as I looked up at Indy. He came over and sat down at the table with me. "Looks delicious."

"It's my mama's recipe." I smile at him before I bow my head to pray.

I opened my eyes to see he was waiting for me to finish so we could eat. He grabbed his fork and twirled the noodles before taking a bite. He paused and nodded his head with his mouth turned down, impressed. He didn't say anything but began to scarf it all down. I couldn't help but laugh at how much he enjoyed it. "My papa is excited to meet you. He's just really protective of me ever since my mama died. I'm all he has left and just looks out for me." I explain.

"That's understandable." He mumbles with a mouthful of noodles. I've never seen him eat like this before he's eating as if it's the last meal he'll ever eat. "Do you want more?" I chuckle as I set my fork down.

"If you don't mind." He smiles before whipping his face. I get up, grab his plate, and put more spaghetti on. Mama was right; the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I walk back out and set his plate in front of him.

Indy was too full to move, so he sat on the couch with his head back in a food coma. "I guess we are sleeping here tonight." I chuckle as I start cleaning everything up. Indy gave me a thumbs up before setting his hand back on his stomach.

While he slept, I decided to pack some more, not wanting so much to do tomorrow. I looked at the clock to see it was 11 pm. I should head to bed so we can get up early. I got dressed in my favorite silk green nightgown that went to my knees. I go over to the snoring man passed out on the couch. I gently run my fingers from his forehead behind his ear. "Indy, time to go to bed." I whisper as I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Mmm, Harley?" He groans, still half asleep.

"Come to bed." I smile as I put my hand on the side of his face. His hand went over mine and brought it to his lips, placing a kiss. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, then looked me up and down. "Oh, Darlin, you look ravishing." He flashed me a sexy grin as he pulled me closer and onto his lap. "Indy, it's time for bed." I remind him.

"You shouldn't have come to wake me up looking like that then." He placed his hands on my waist before running them up and down before pulling me down for a kiss. I put my hands on his face deepening the kiss before pulling away. "No, today. We have things to do tomorrow, and I'm tired."

"Alright, doll." He brushed my hair back before stealing one last kiss. I get off of him and walk into the room, turning to see he was staring at my ass as he followed. He looked up at me, acting like he wasn't doing anything before looking around the room noticing all the packed bags. Indy stripped down to his underwear before folding the clothes and setting them on the nightstand. He was so sexy; his tan skin, muscled body, his pecks were defined with some hair on his chest. Focus Harley! He looked over at me and smirked before crawling into bed coming over to me. "Like what you see, sweetheart?" He teases me.

"Yeah, just like how you feel about me in my nightgown." I smile back at him. He put his right hand over me to prop himself up. "Well, doll, I think you look stunning. I just want to ravish you."

"Indy, we've already gone over this. Not tonight." I run my fingers across his jaw before stopping at his chin. "I've been packing all day while you slept; I'm tired. Plus, I want it to be meaningful, not just because you got turned on by my nightgown." I tell him truthfully.

"Okay." He leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "I'll make sure our first time is special." He then lays down, pulling me close to him. "Good night." I turn my head, kissing his lips.

"Good night." He mumbles back.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

631 6 35
When you turn 16 the first initial to your soulmates name appears on your wrist but Paige never believe that until she turned 18 and moved to San Fra...
867K 42.3K 31
[A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY] If you touch your skin with ink, the marks you make will appear on your soulmate's skin too. Those who have this power...
192 41 19
Kady Creed lives in a world where the first words your soulmate says to you once you've both turned 18 appears on your wrist on your 18th birthday. M...
15.3K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...