Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

بواسطة The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... المزيد

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
💥Madness💢
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

✨Our Family💘

143 5 6
بواسطة The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow💖)

~3rd pov~

Levi was awake and out already, Y/n continued her duties and checked on her soldiers. All training and preparing for their upcoming gun and survival exams.

Mikasa had the highest score, meanwhile Micheal was in second place. Y/n decided to see an old friend, as she walked to the gates in the canine training grounds.

There the blonde sandy wolf looked up and saw her. Comrade whined as he ran and jumped on her. She fell down as he cried and howled, the other wolves smelled her and doggy piled on her chest.

She kissed and petted them all, hugging him and saying how she was sorry that she left. Comrade wouldn't leave her alone.

With Levi, he didn't show up for training, but instead went for a town shop. When he entered he saw a familiar person standing by the counter, flirting with the woman behind it.

"Kenny." Levi said, the woman walked away to the back to find some tequila.

The man looked back and saw his nephew, he took a drink of his cup and sat it down. Looking into Levi's eyes.
"Levi. Forgot you were one of the new people here." Kenny replied.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you."
"I'll give you 3, one, I actually protect people here, people rely on me. Two, this place ain't a total shit hole, nothing corrupt is going on besides a healthy and good community. And three, I actually like it here, plus General Afton said exactly to everyone. 'No Killing Anyone.'" he said as he drank another shot.

Levi walked closer to the counter and saw the alcohol, wine, and different jewels in the glass counter. Rings of different colors.
"Strange not trying to kill you." Kenny muttered.
"Why haven't you killed people yet? I thought you were Kenny the Ripper, not Kenny the Drinker."
"New world new me." He replied as he swirled his drink.

Levi looked at the rings and back at Kenny.
"You like it here?"
"Well. . . Besides the dead wondering around and climbing walls to eat our flesh. . . It's pretty good."
"You wouldn't go back if you could?"
". . . No. I wouldn't. Even if here is more deadly and dangerous, I prefer this place."
"Tch."

Levi turned around and began to walk out of the shop, he noticed that Erwin, Mike and Hange were done with their training and were exploring the town on their own.

Erwin invited Levi to walk with them, in which he accepted and followed along. The 5 rescue squads were sent out to recover survivors and find food. Liam and Lilo ran around the small playground with the other kids as Pierre and Nicolas watched them.

Y/n was in the base camp beside her was a walkie talkie and Comrade, other soldiers stood around the table and listened to the radio as their teammates spoke through it.

"Team Riot reporting here: We found survivors, their names are Poppy McCullough, Stephanie Jones and Mason James. Over."
"Lead Alpha to Team Riot, are they in good condition? Over." Quinn said.
"All three are clear of bites, bringing them in now. Over."

Everything was going just fine until a couple hours later.
"Team Rain reporting here: . . . We've seen to have come across a crushed factory over."
"Crushed? Like recently?"
"Correct. . . Parker reports that there are large footprints in the grass. . . Like really- What the fu-. . . What- OH SHIT!! RUN!!! RUN ON YOUR FUCKING HORSES!!!''
"What is happening?!'' Quinn asked. Y/n looked at the radio and waited as voices scrambled over the static.

"Lieutenant!! Something is chasing! I-Its not a normal undead!! It's some sort of rabbi- FUCK!!! IT GOT LUCY!!! REPORT!!! THE DAMN WALKER- RUNNER GOT TO LUCY BANKS!!''
"WHAT IS CHASING YOU!!!?"
"SOME SORT OF MUTANT RABID BUNNY!!! IT'S FAST!!! IT GOT KEITH!!! IT HAS KEITH!!! OH SHIT!! IT KILLED HIM!!! IT'S NOT EVEN EATING HIM!!! IT'S KILLING FOR FUN!!!"
"Daniel! Keep running!! Just come back-"
"IT KILLED PARKER!!! IT'S AFTER ME NOW!!! IT'S SO DAMN FAST!!! WHAT THE HEL- AGHHGHHH-. . ."

"DANIEL!!! . . . DANIEL!!!'' Quinn yelled.

But it was just static.
"What. . . What happened?'' Riftan asked.
". . . Something big got to them. . . A bunny?" Y/n muttered, she was calm. She had to remain calm. She lost four soldiers just now, if she panics they all will.

"We have to investigate, after that we need to prepare for-"
"Y/n. . . Cadet Levi would like to speak with you." Nicolas interrupted.
". . . Okay, just wait here." She said before leaving the tent.

She saw Levi standing by the fence and walked out to him.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I wanted to talk to you."
"Well, that's is obvious." She grinned.

He flicked her head as she began to laugh.
"A serious talk, brat."
"What is it, Levi?" She sighed.
"Can we speak somewhere else private?"
"Aren't we in a private place- Whoa, 'kay we are leaving now." She said a he dragged her off somewhere else.

He led her to the bridge crossing over the waterfall and into the town. The walls perfectly blocking the outside from the infected.

Levi held her hand and watched the beautiful falls.
"Y/n. . . There's something I wanted to tell you. More like ask you. And if you somehow don't say yes to it, I'll toss your brother into the water."
"Well, that's charming to hear." She giggled.

Y/n was focused on the water falling as she leaned on the rail. When she looked to see Levi, he wasn't there. Of course it wasn't because he was short, but because he was kneeling.
"Levi?. . . What is happening?"
"Y/n L/n. . ."
"Oh my God. . ."
"My first and only woman I've ever loved. . . Will you-"
"Yes.
". . . I didn't finish-"
"I know what your going to say, and I say yes."
"Damn it, let me finish, I've been rehearsing!"
"Fine."

"Will you be my only love, and marry me?"
"Yes!" She laughed as she tackled him with a hug onto the floor.

She kissed him passionately as he pulled her close to him.
"Let's take this to the bedroom." He said in her ear.
"I have patrol-"
"Screw patrol, I need to patrol you." He got up and carried her away.
"Wait! Levi! No! Levi no! I have work!" She protested.

~~~

As the animatronics were being repaired again, the puppet was not herself. She wouldn't speak or reply to anyone, her stained purple tears were visible to everyone.

She'd randomly scream out a static name. But no one understood her. Everyone would try to fix her, but she would react to a single touch and harm the person.

At late night, the doors shut and the animatronics were put away. The nightshift watchers would guard the gates from above and around the town.

Freddy was the first to wake up. His eyes scanning the area and seeing Bonnie in front of him.
"Bonnie?" He asked, his steps echoed in the large dark room. He nudged Bonnie's shoulder, he did it again but he didn't wake up.

"Bonnie!" He hissed, the magenta eyes fluttered open. Glowing with light as he looked over at Freddy, able to see everything in the dark room thanks to their night vision mode.
"Freddy? . . . What happened? Where are we?" He asked, growing with panic.
"I'm not sure. Puppet must've woken us up. What day is it?" He muttered before walking to the door, it was locked when he tried to open it.

"It's locked."
"Freddy. . . I don't think it's Monday anymore. . ." Chica said as she woke up.
"Arg. . . It's no longer our home. . . We're somewhere else. . . Lost." Foxy growled.
"Don't panic. . ." Toy Freddy answered, "We don't think correctly if we do."

The animatronics woke up one by one. The puppet was floating in the corner, her legs crossed and her hands on her legs.
"Puppet?" Chica whispered, "Puppet?"

She didn't answer, Freddy circled around the floating being just as she gasped and almost fell to the ground if it weren't for Freddy catching her.

"What's wrong?" He asked as she woke up.
"It. . . He. . . He's still alive. . . He's not dead. . . He's alive. . . Dad. . . Where's my dad. . . Dad." She muttered.
"Henry? We don't know. . . We have to wait until they open the doors."

Puppet held her emotions together as everyone looked at her.
"We will wait. . . We've been shut off for god only knows how long. . . I'll find out what's happening. Do not worry." She said before floating to the window.

"We're definitely not at the pizzeria. . . That's for sure." Freddy sighed as he helped with Foxy's hook.

~~~

Y/n had her head lying on Levi's chest as they both calmly breathed. She looked up at his face and saw him grinning.
"What?" She asked.
"I'm still a captain."
"Not here your not." She smirked, he flipped her over and pinned her hands above her head.
"I am in bed. . . You moaned it out yourself-''
"Knock it off!" She growled.

He sighed and kissed her, her legs wrapping around his waist before someone knocked on the door.
"General Afton! We need you for the meeting!" Quinn said.

Y/n gasped before getting up, but as she got up, Levi grabbed her waist and dragged her back.
"Levi!" She whined.
"You might want to hide those bite marks." He whispered before letting her go.

He got up himself and got dressed. Watching her as she quickly ran out of the room.
"What is it?!" She questioned as she opened the door.

"It's the squad that was sent out. A rescue team was sent to find them. . . But found nothing besides their mangled bodies." He answered.

Y/n held her neck as she listened to the news.
"Any answer to what the creature was?"
"Nothing except the large footprints. . . And blood. A little bit of hair as well."

"It's probably a new infected. . . Nick said that they saw a new mutant one. . . It was fat and large, it also exploded a deadly toxin around the area and turned people who breathed it into one of them."
"Name them Shamblers." Quinn said as he wrote it down.

"I'll join the next rescue squad, pick the new recruits for me. I'll set out soon." Y/n followed Quinn out as they spoke about the infected.

Clear around their base, it's the outside people who are dangerous. Who want to invade and steal from the town.

"The horses are ready, unless you want to take a vehicle."
"Horses are faster, less noiser as well." Y/n said.

The group was settled and extra soldiers joined for backup. They packed guns and took wolves to help search the grounds.

Y/n and Levi both kissed Liam and said they'll be back soon enough, Riftan was left to watch them and the town.

Y/n led the squad out and ventured to the sight where the accident happened. Their horses galloped quickly through the now grassy highways and roads. Soon seeing blood splatters on the floor.

Decapitated heads and mangled bodies were left there.
"I thought there wasn't anything left?" Y/n said.
"There wasn't. . . This is new." Quinn said as he walked his horse around the scene.

Y/n hopped off and sent Comrade to sniff around the area. She kneeled beside the body and saw the torn off skin, a painful end for the brave soldiers.

What infected would do this? It didn't even eat their bodies or leave bite marks. She looked at the footprints and saw a familiar shape.

"Hey, Micheal!" She called.

Her brother walked to her side, holdings a short a red wire in his hand.
"What?"
"Does this look familiar to you?" She asked.

He looked down at the foot shape and widened his eyes.
"It does. . . It looks like an animatronic foot shape." He muttered.
"Exactly what I was thinking. But we have the animatronics back home, all of them. . . Which one could this be?"
"I'm not sure. . . It looks like a rogue one. . ."

Y/n looked at the trees and couldn't tell if the moving was from Comrade or something else. The moment she looked away, all hell broke loose.

A loud static like roar was heard from the trees as the dead began to charge ahead from the woods. Immediately, everyone got onto their horses and charged off. The wolves running as fast as they could away from the hoard of the dead.

Everyone yelled and Y/n ordered to split into two groups, one stays behind to kill off the hoard and distract while the rest go back and get backup.

"NOW!!!" Micheal followed his sister and Levi followed them too, Mikasa and Eren followed. Eren and Reiner raised their hands to their mouths and Sasha saw what was about to happen.

"No!! Don't do it! They'll attack you!!!" Jean shouted.
"It's the only way!!!''
"No, it's not, Eren!!" Connie screamed.
"You'll be killed!!" Y/n said as she rode on faster.

"Mikasa! Sasha! Hange! And Annie! You three follow me! The rest of you charge off and find a safe place for now!!! Go!!" Y/n screamed.
"We're not leaving you!!" Micheal shouted.
"Go now!!!" She yelled before making a sharp turn and heading straight towards the hoard.

Annie, Mikasa and Hange followed. Reiner and Bertolt lead them off, not wanting to leave the girls but had to listen to the General's order.

"Where are we going?!!" Sasha yelled.
"You'll see!!" Y/n said back.

The screams and shrieks from the dead were getting nearer, their horses and the wolves followed each other. Y/n was taking them to a bridge, the water being savage and wild as it thrashed against the current.

The rocks sharp and deadly, Comrade charged ahead as fast as he could to check the other side. It was clear.
"Sasha! Their should be spare arrows behind the tree across the bridge! Go check and shoot off the dead!! I'm going break the bridge!!! Annie! Mikasa! Hange! Go help Sasha now!!!" Y/n ordered.

She jumped off the horse and on the bridge, she immediately found a explosive they left and started to plant it on the bridge. The dead were screaming as she kneeled.

A hunter leapt straight at her until it was shot back with an arrow. Comrade attacked a runner and the horses whinned and neighed.

Y/n quickly re-wired and set the trap.
"Comrade come!!" She shouted as she ran off.

Comrade was still attacking the dead. Too much was happening, they were showing up everywhere. The ticking from the bomb was quick, Comrade was caught up in the moment.

"COMRADE!!!" Sasha yelled.

Y/n had no choice, she ran back and used her rifle to shoot the dead and get Comrade. He barked and shrieked as a dead surprised him from the side. Y/n shot the head and grabbed Comrade before throwing him across the bridge away from the dead and the bomb.

She turned but had her ankle snatched up and tripped. The dead biting into her calf once more, she kicked it's head and shot another.

Just as the bomb detonated.

The dead ran through the fire as they fell into the river. Mikasa and the rest searched for Y/n, not seeing her near the bridge.

Annie thought the worse as she looked the water.
"No. . . She couldn't. . ." Hange murmured.
"She. . ." Mikasa couldn't speak.
"S-She's okay! She's just fine! She's probably just-"
"I'm right here." Y/n sighed as she half limped up behind them.

Soaking wet from the water.
"Your okay!" Sasha gasped.
"Yes, I am. Comrade is fine. . . I fell into the water but made it to the side shore. Let's go before every gets worried." Y/n replied.

The girls walked to the horses as Y/n stayed by the edge of the bridge.

Through the flames, Y/n saw the rabbit figure behind them. Staring dead at her, it's eyes glowing with red. Another figure walked from behind it.

A man with purple eyes and a little girl in his arms, he was holding a remote in his other hand. A animatronic and him, he was controlling the robot.

She saw two more figures behind him.

A woman, and a small boy.

She felt sick to her stomach when she clearly saw the view.

Chris, her mom, and Elizabeth. All three dead yet tame beside William Afton.

He grew a sickly grin as he stared at her.
"Oh god. . ."

Her dead family being controlled by her evil father.

She turned back and got to her horse.

~~~

"Where is she?" Micheal muttered nervously as he waited by the gate. Levi and the others were anxiously waiting as well.

It was until they heard horses running towards them. The large gates opened and entered the girls, Mikasa and Hange both had deer on the backs of their rides as Y/n hopped off her horse and walked it to the stalls.

Micheal ran and hugged her, she returned the hug slowly and hid her face in his shoulder.
". . . I saw him. . ."
"Saw who?"
"I saw dad. . . And Chris, Liz, and. . . And mom. . . Micheal, he brought them back. He's controlling an animatronic to kill our soldiers, he's also controlling our family."
"Y/n, are you sure you saw-"
"Yes, clear as day, I saw him- I saw them. All of them. He wants to kill us, me and you. . . I don't know why but-"
"Y/n, your bleeding." Uncle Henry said as he looked at her calf.

"It's nothing, worse things happened to me before." Y/n replied as she walked with Micheal to the camp. She sat down and looked at Micheal.
"Can you shut the curtains?" She asked.
"Why?"
"Please do it."

He slid the curtains shut and turned to her as she pulled up her pants leg.  Showing the deep bite mark on her calf, Micheal knelt beside her and helped clean her bite. She winced as he used cleaning alcohol on the fresh wound.

". . . You saw dad. . ." He muttered.
". . . I did. . . Micheal. . . When I saw him, I just remembered how he beat you. . . How he treated us. . . How he favored Chris and Liz only. . ." Micheal could hear the pain and straining tone in her voice.

When he looked up, he saw tears in her eyes as they began to fall.
"Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying?" He asked with worry rising.
"I'm sorry I never tried to stop him-''
"You did. You tried to stop him, sis. Look at me. You know he was too strong, you were smaller than him, he was angry and drunk. It hurt you to see him hitting me, I know you were in pain after everything that has happened. . . Or when you thought I was dead, when you saw me, you lit up and was confused. . . But listen to me, he is not going us anymore."

"What if he comes back? He killed a squad of high trained soldiers."
"He didn't, his animatronic did." He held her head and hugged her.

She began to cry as she remembered the memories back home.

~Years ago~

The table was set as Y/n cooked dinner for Micheal and their dad. She placed down three plates of spaghetti with glasses of water. She walked to the living room and saw her father on the couch.

She walked up to him and told him it was time for dinner.
"I'll be there in a second. . ."
"Your food will get col-"
"I SAID I'LL FUCKING BE THERE IN A DAMN SECOND!!!"

She flinched as his loud voice before instantly hearing quick thudding from upstairs and seeing Micheal run down the steps and stop suddenly when he saw that Y/n was okay.

Y/n silently turned back and walked to the table. She sat down and Micheal entered, after a couple of seconds, their father entered. Micheal kept his head down and looked at his food instead of his dad.

William sat and leaned back in his seat, looking at Y/n before glaring at Micheal next. Y/n and Micheal began to eat their food as quickly as they could to either leave to their rooms, or outside.

Micheal was about to stand until-
"Sit down." William said, a voice as cold as ice and sharp like a razor.

Micheal sat back down and waited. Both awkward and terrified.
". . . Look at me. . ." Micheal lifted his head to look at his father, so did Y/n.

"Pft. . . I can't believe it. After all me and your mother have done. . . We still managed to raise a disappointment-"
"Dad-"
"Shut the hell up, Y/n." He growled, clenching the glass cup he had.

She bit her tongue and stayed quiet.
"What the hell did your brother do to be killed? . . . Hm? Anything? Answer me, Micheal. What the hell did he do to be antagonized by you?"
". . ." Micheal didn't answer.

He glanced at Y/n and she looked at him. Fumbling with her hands beneath the table as William looked at both of them.
"Look at me!" William yelled as he slammed his fist on the table, making both teens jump with fear.

". . . I also know you've been sneaking out. . . Where have you been going? Hm? Partying? Drinking with your friends? Getting your stupid ass into more trouble? Answer the question, Micheal."

He stayed quiet, William shoved the table as he got up and walked behind the counter. Grabbing something as Micheal and Y/n shook with horror, he was mad, he was angry, he was drunk and lost in his mind.

Y/n looked forward and stayed quiet. She was about to turn around until she felt her hair being pulled back and off her chair.
"AHH!!'' she screamed with fear as her father put a knife to the side of her throat.
"DAD-''
"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, MICHEAL, OR ELSE YOUR LITTLE SISTER WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECISION!!!!" William shouted like a madman as he held his own daughter hostage.

The blade pressing painfully against her fragile thin skin as she tried to stand but was forced to be bent and laid back against her father's chest as he clenched a fistful of her hair.

"DAD! LET HER GO-''
"BEG FOR IT!! BEG FOR ME TO LET HER GO!! BEG LIKE WHAT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER DID TO YOU WHEN YOU PUT HIM IN THE MOUTH OF THAT DAMN ANIMATRONIC!!! BEG FOR HER TO LIVE, MICHEAL!!! DO IT!!!''
"DAD, PLEASE!!"
"BEG FOR IT MICHEAL!! OR ELSE!"

Blood began to leak on the blade as her skin was being sliced into. She cried and quivered with fear as Micheal watched helplessly.

She cried and Micheal broke to the floor sobbing.
"Please! Dad! Please let her go! We already lost mom, Lizzy and Chris! We can't loose Y/n! Dad. . . Dad please! Take it out on me! Hurt me instead! Please! Beat me or whip me! Please-"
"PFT-HAHAHAHA!!!! LOOK AT YOU!! SO PATHETIC!!!'' William laughed.

He let Y/n as she fell to her knees and cried as she backed away from William. Micheal grabbed her from behind and held her close to him, both teens were sitting by the wall; Both watching their father laugh like a maniac.

He looked at Micheal and sat back down at the table.
"Come on, our food will get cold." He said as he began to eat.

Micheal stood up and held Y/n's hand.
"Sit down. Now. Don't even think about speaking back." William said, "or running off."

Y/n and Micheal sat down, both fearing of what can happen next. Y/n held her neck and looked at the blood.
"Eat your food." He ordered.

~~~

Another moment after their dinner, Y/n stood and collected the plates before placing them into the sink.
"Sneaking out. . . You know I'll have to punish you, right?" William said.
"Don't you already punish me-"
"Do I?! Who the hell said you could speak?!" He shouted.

"Dad-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BITCH!!!'' William screamed before standing up and slapping Y/n down to the ground.

Micheal ran and punched William right in the nose, sending him flying back into the counter as Micheal knelt and checked Y/n before being grabbed and thrown down. Y/n screamed as William stomped on Micheal.

She shoved him aside and grabbed Micheal, trying to drag him off as her father grabbed her arm. She yelled for him to stop before biting his hand and being saved by Micheal.

They both made a run for it and left their house. As they ran, they heard William shouting curses at them. Wishing that they've never been born.

~~~

"You okay, Y/n?" Micheal asked as he wiped her tears.
"I'm fine." She sighed as she wrapped her leg up.
"Why did you want me to shut the curtains. . ."
"Because. . . I don't want them to see my bites."
"To see your bit-. . . They don't know?"

Y/n didn't answer but looked at her leg instead.
"Y/n. . . They don't know that your immune?''
"No. . . They don't."

"If they find out I was the answer to cure them and possibly end this apocalypse. . . . . . They would go crazy."
"But-''
"GENERAL!!? WE NEED YOU!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Quinn screamed.

"What's wrong?!" Micheal yelled.

"IT'S THE ROBOTS!!! THE ROBOTS HAVE GONE MAD!!!"

_________________________

Heya everyone!!! Jeez, it took me this long to find out I haven't finished this book, 🤣 anyway, stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 💜💙💖

I'll be writing some more.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.6K 386 37
(Cover art made by me - find the original artwork on my Instagram- @PurpleRocker) (Under heavy editing - Fully finished) Year's passed since I last s...
4.5K 322 152
During an attack in USJ, a portal opens up and a lot of people and 'robots' fall and attacked the villains attack, but one actually protected a young...
679K 21.5K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
3.3K 99 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader ☆☆☆ ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...