A Second Chance

Door miyuki6644

Miyuki wants to become free and try to live a normal life, but with all the obstacles in her way what will ha... Meer

Before the begining. (Prologue)
THE "CAPTURE"
A Place Too Stay
Meeting everyone
Shopping Experience
Learning about her/demons.
Training, Breakfast And A Question?

The start!

24 0 6
Door miyuki6644

 Deku and Bakugo try to attack all for one and Miyuki at one of afo's main bases but Deku gets killed right in front of Bakugo by afo and Miyuki holds Bakugo with little to no effort and he gets Imprisoned after all for one talks to him saying that if they had found Miyuki back then their fate may have been different.

 "The fuck you mean" Bakugo barks at him angry.

"I mean young Bakugo that if you would have found her instead of me you all could have used her to your advantage and mostly you because according to her book her eyes glow a golden color when she sees her soulmate" then points at her as her eyes where still golden looking at Bakugo as she was holding him and she looks away as the color fades "as her soulmate can control her every move but I had broken that lock when I found that out!" afo then locked him up and a couple hours pass as Miyuki is instructed to take him water and she stops outside of the bars slightly looking at him as he is sitting there against the wall and she squats down and he looks at her with pure hate in his eyes he sees her clearly now that she is about the same age as him with silver hair eyes and cat ears and tail she is wearing some uniform that all for one has her wear and some device wrapped around her neck with a small bulky part to it(basically dog collar that also has a needle that will inject demon poison into her and kill her). Her eyes look as if she's dead they don't have any shine or glimmer to them they are just a dull silver.

 "D-do you want to change things?" He just glares are her not knowing what she said. "Do you want a chance to change how things turned out?"

"How the fuck can I do that you've killed everyone I know and cared about!" He says spitting venom at her, and she looks down and a moment later he sees a tear fall down and doesn't believe it at all.

"I...I can help you only if you want this...." he looks at her confused.

"How"

"I can give you my blood and initiate a final declaration...in other words I can use that to send you and one other person back in time to their old bodies but remember everything from this reality..." as she says this his eyes slightly widen.

"If you could have done that, why wouldn't you go back yourself and change things?"

"Because of this..." she points to the collar. "It contains a mechanism that will inject a demon poison into me and kill me and the demon poison will not allow the infected to use their powers after injection it activate once it senses me using my abilities. So, I must send someone else I can trust."

"Ok what do I have to do!" He says still looking at her with hate. She pulls a needle and syringe out from the side of her leg while checking to make sure no one is around. And she sticks it in herself drawing out some blood and then opens the cage and goes over to him and before she does anything he grabs her pinning her down and grabbing the needle putting it up to her neck.

"And what's going to stop me from killing you now!" She looks at him again with no emotion not moving.

"If you wish you kill me, you'll need this, and you have to hold it in my heart for about 2 minutes after I stop breathing." She holds up a dagger. "It's laced with the demon poison." He looks at her again confused

"Why...why would you have something that only affects you with you."

"Once I learned of everything else from my demon book and orb I was going to kill myself to stop from being used but then you arrived, and you were my only and last shot to maybe change things. So do you want to? He thinks for a moment then sits back getting off of her. And she gets back up taking the needle back she then injects it into his blood. "I'm injecting you with my blood so that you have some of my abilities for about 5 days maybe a tad less but more than two days. I can only send you back to a year and 8 months ago a couple days before afo finds me locked in another bad guy's basement and takes me. So, you must find me..." he hands him the dagger and a vial "and kill me before anything happens. One of these will travel back with you I'm just not sure which one it'll be either the dagger with the poison in it or this vial which is filled with the poison. So, within the few days you will be able to show antibody you want this reality in their mind or parts of it but don't show to many as it will end badly and driving people not only insane but some to want that power even when they may be good or hero's. So only show someone you really have to. At most two people. You will also be able to read my mind and have my strength and agility.

"Ok you said I could bring someone with me right does it have to be specific?"

"No, it can be anyone even if they are dead...they will only remember up to right when they were completely dead." His eyes widen

"Then Deku I want to take Deku with me!" She nods and then hears a door down the hall making a click sound. Her eyes slightly widen.

"One last thing since you are my soulmate only you and I can read My book and use my orb! Find them and use them to your advantage but they both will disappear a day after I am killed."

"Wait how do I find you?" He says still with some hate in his eyes. As his hand goes to his head feeling a weird feeling.

"The only thing I know about where I am is it's close to a store in your guy's town where the league of villains first had their first base it was a couple house down from there. I just don't know which direction or address and all since I wasn't allowed anything and was also teleported after I was found." She hears a door open

"Miyuki you still down here!?" Shigaraki shouts as she hears him walking down.

"If you have any other questions talk to the orb it can scan your memories and help you but don't forget you have to kill me, please!" As she says that she leans over slightly hesitant and then kisses him with both their eyes wide open and a giant blush on her face and he sees her eyes glowing a silver or whitish glow while tasting some of her blood then she pulls back, and he hears something shift and her speak.

"Glhpgj hgmwlb" (return travel) she says in a different Tongue.

Then he hears a sound that sounded like an injection and her eyes go wide as he hands went to her neck and he realizes what had happened as she was injected with the demon poison and his head starts to hurt more and a feeling of sadness rushes over him as his eyes get a bit blurry and he's hella confused. He looks at her again and she slightly smiles. As Shigaraki comes into view and goes over to try to stop whatever happened as Shigaraki sees your body glowing. When you find me and before you kill me be sure we both say I break the chains of fate...because since we are soulmates, we are linked together so if one dies the other will if not years later months later....his bison starts to get blurrier and the last thing he sees is her falling over dead all life leaving from her eyes and a whispered thank you and his vison completely disappears. Moments later he wakes up freaking out to the voice of his mom calling to wake him up for school. He sits up taking in deep breaths and hears his moms voice and his eyes widen as he still feels a bit of sadness.

He touches himself and looks for a vial or dagger and doesn't see either. "Ha wow that must have been a real vivid dream.... it's weird how I remember it all even the entire first year at ua...."

"Katsuki!! If you don't get your ass up and ready, I'm going to beat it!!" His mom yells at him and he decides to push it all off as just a dream. He gets ready and heads to school he gets there and sits in his seat like normal with his feet up as it's only been 2 weeks into the first year of school and he closes his eyes. Minuets pass as people come in and then Izuku walks in with a slight slam to the door and he looks at everyone and starts to cry.

"Your all alive and ok!" He says and everyone looks at him confused but Bakugos eyes go wide, and he gets up walking out grabbing him by the collar dragging him out closing the door. Bakugo takes him to a small corner in the school where people usually don't go right before school starts.

"Deku what the fuck are you talking about?"

"K-Kachan.......I was killed...." Bakugo raises an eyebrow.

"So you had the same dream as me as everyone we know had been killed?" Deku's eyes go wide.

"I don't think that was a dream Kachan that felt all too real to be a dream." he nods his head thinking the same thing.

"Ok well then if it wasn't a dream did you happen to see or have either a weird looking dagger or a vial filled with a dark liquid?" Deku tilts his head for a moment and shakes his head. "Damn it!! How the hell are we supposed to kill her then?

"What do you mean kill Miyuki the devastator? We can how? I thought she couldn't be killed everything was tried before we attacked?"

"She told me there is one main thing that could kill her it's called the demon poison it only effects them and she as supposed to send it back when she sent us back!" he gets annoyed scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean how could you trust her after all she has done to everyone? She killed everyone we knew and cared about.

"Yes, I know but I think she was forced to. She was even going to kill herself until we entered the picture." he explains everything that she had told him before and deku just looks at him slightly understanding.

"So, if this is all true how do we know she hasn't killed anyone yet?"

"Well, if what if she's saying is true then she should be locked in a basement unable to leave...so all we have to do is find her and kill her!" Bakugo says with his usual angry face.

"Wait Kachan if she hasn't killed anyone yet why would we kill her?"

"So she doesn't repeat the same thing now that we had a chance to change." Deku puts up his hands and right before he was about to talk the bell rings. "We will finish this talk later!" he says and then they head back to the classroom as Aizawa enters and continues class as he is about to have them talk amongst themselves about some projects everyone hears like a whirling sound and then sees a slightly bright light towards the front of the classroom even making Aizawa look confused. The item stops glowing landing on the table in the front revealing a silver orb and a vail filled with black liquid. then the light disappears. Seeing this Bakugo and Deku's eyes go wide and Aizawa about to grab them to throw them away or be confiscated to the police Bakugo stands up... "uhhhh Mr. Aizawa.... We need to talk to you in the hall!!!" he says this and Aizawa looks at Bakugo confused.

"That can wait ba..." before he can finish Bakugo pushes him into the hall with Deku right behind them grabbing the orb and the vial and closing the door behind them...

"Bakugo, Midoriya what is the meaning of this!" he says angry that he pushed him into the hall.

"Oh, we are sorry Mr. Aizawa but we should explain everything in a more private area for safety purposes." Aizawa look at both of them very concerned now Deku hands the orb to Bakugo but then he hands it back to Deku not wanting it and Aizawa tells the class to just hang till the lunch bell rings and then takes them both to the teachers lounge as no one is in there at the moment. Izuku put the vial and orb on the table.

"O this may seem weird but i need to place my hand on your head in order for you to understand so don't be weirded out but its from the future and I was sent back with Deku." as he says this, he places his hand on his head and Bakugo thinks about showing the memories and his eyes glow a sliver color and all the memories flash into Aizawa's head and his eyes go wide. Deku watches from the couch still holding the ball in his lap along with the vial. It takes a couple of minutes for him to show Aizawa and after he finishes and takes his hand away Bakugo grabs his head as it slightly hurts and then once again feeling some kid of sadness feeling.

"Kachan are you alright?!?" Deku says standing up confused.

"I'm fine you nerd! Now Mr. Aizawa we need your help?"

"How can this all be true?" He crosses his arms

"We know it's true because me and Deku remember everything and we need your help since right now we don't have a hero License so there's not much we can do without someone on our side!" He says getting slightly upset they can't do much now.

"So what do you plan I'm doing when you find her then Bakugo?" Aizawa asks with slightly nod.

"Kill her obviously didn't you see she was the one who killed millions even you and all the other pro hero's and Deku!" He says getting angry again.

"You can't just kill her Bakugo she hasn't done that yet and you said she was forced to do so?"

"Yea so what we take care of her now and we don't ever have to worry about it in the future! She's a demon for crying out loud!" He closes his fists harder.

"First off calm down Bakugo!" He says getting his scarf ready and Bakugo sits back down grumbling. "And what about you Midoriya?" Izuku looks up at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Huh uhhh well I think we should stop her but not kill her.... she hasn't done anything bad yet...."

"Then what you fucking nerd we just let a demon rain around freely!" Bakugo says very annoyed.

"N-no..."he says looking at him trying to think.

"Then why don't you train her to be one of your own?" A voice says and everyone looks around confused. The orb then floats, and everyone looks over at it with wide eyes as it's floating. Aizawa makes his scarf go over to it and it goes right through the orb.

"What are you!!" Aizawa says ready to fight somehow.

"I am miss Miyuki's ai! And I was activated a short time ago. You all were talking about miss Miyuki correct?" They all sigh and sit back down

"Y-yes that is correct.....what do you mean by train her?"

"Well, if all your memories serve me correctly, she didn't learn anything until this "all for one "guy had found her...."

"Did you just day all for one?!?" All might open last the door quickly with wide eyes looking at the three of them and a floating orb. (He is in his buff form as he has not fought all for one yet)

"A-all might!!" Deku slightly shouts freaking out as he enters the room and Bakugo slightly grumbles and Aizawa looks at all might.

"You better sit down all might." Aizawa says and Bakugo gets up and does the same thing he did to Aizawa.

"S-Shota? You believe this?" All might looks at him. He nods.

"Also, all might you don't have to be in that form we know all about your regular form..." Bakugo says sitting back down. All might gets wide eyes changing forms and looks at Izuku.

"Do they know about you?" He whispers into Midoriya's ear.

"O-only is-Chan does not me Aizawa..." he whispers back.

"Anyways so since he trained her you guys can probably do the same especially since you guys also have her soulmate!" Aizawa, all nights and Izuku's eyes go wide.

"Soulmate?!?" They day in unison.

"Oh yes it's Katsuki Bakugo...as her soul mate he can make her do many things, he has more power over her then anyone or anything. But once the seal is broken, she isn't required to follow his orders."

"Yea how do I break off her being my soulmate by the way!" I don't want to be "soulmates" with a demon!" He says spitting anger at the ball as everyone still wide-eyed looks at the two.

"Well you'd both would just have to agree but just don't break her heart she may snap and her demon may fully take over and then there's no helping then."

"Demon take over? I thought she was a demon to begin with.?" Izuku says.

"Yes that is true but all demons have a darker demon within them that can destroy a planet within minutes. The miss Miyuki from your future can only destroy the planet within days if she wanted to." All their eyes go wide and Izuku again freaks out!

"T-then if that happens h-how do we stop her!" All might asks.

"Well only her soulmate could stop her or the demon poison." As the ball says that Aizawa grabs the vial from the table.

"This right?" He holds it up.

"That is correct and that is the only truly potent one that will kill her."

"Ok how do we make more?" He says standing up and Bakugo looks at the ball.

".....I cannot assist you in that information..." it says and Aizawa gets upset.

"And why the hell not!?!" He steps towards it.

"Isn't it obvious Mr. Aizawa this thing belongs to Miyuki why would it assist in killing its own master" Bakugo says shrugging.

"That is correct..." the ball replies. "But I can assist you in knocking her out and such" as it says this a little vial comes out of it and dropping onto Bakugo's lap. "As this poison isn't so potent it will make her sick as a common flu to mere humans." Bakugo picks it up then puts in his pocket.

"So the best course of action is to just kill her! So we don't trigger anything right when we see her!" Bakugo angrily says.

"I must warn you that killing her before you break the soulmate contract will bring dire consequences" the orb said once again.

"L-like what!" Izuku says.

"The soulmate will die as well.....the headaches that mister Bakugo had been feeling is the loss of miss Miyuki in the future...but since she had activated his travel before her death it didn't affect him as he were already traveling to the past.....so that is why he will feel headaches every now and then until her blood is completely out of him." Bakugo scratches his head angerly as he just gets more upset.

"This is all stupid let's just hurry up and find her so we can stop all this!" He stands up crossing his arms.

"C-calm down young Bakugo!" All might says. "We still have the problem of finding her first."

"Well magic ball how do we do that?!" Bakugo says shaking his hands at the orb.

"Her current slave keeper should be having a house viewing/open house as he is about to move in about a week I believe so on suki Ave. It'll be one of those houses..." the orb says and everyone stands up.

"Alright let's go Deku!!" Bakugo says and Aizawa stops them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa you two Arnt going!" He says and they look at him confused.

"And why the fuck not!?" Bakugo gets angry.

"Well for one you two are kids without a hero License and two it could be dangerous!" He says and all night agrees.

"You're kidding, right?" Bakugo says and Aizawa shakes his head. "Did you not see what I showed you we can handle this and ourselves very well!" He crosses his arms.

"Ka-Chan is right next Aizawa I think we should go as well since we have dealt with her before..." Izuku adds shyly. All might and Aizawa both sigh as they are right.

"Fine but you will not take action, or anything understood!" They both nod as it kind of upsets Bakugo but he agrees anyways. "Ok we will head there after school!" Aizawa says and then their day goes back to normal with class and all. Then the ending bell rings and they all meet out front and head to suki Ave which is about a 25-minute drive.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

282K 9.3K 44
It's already your third and last in U.A and you're excited to be graduated as a hero. But things come with an unexpected twist when Bakugo Katsuki ma...
882 89 10
Everything was fine. He had finally gotten over his past and was able to forgive himself. The nightmares he had before stopped and the demons were no...
56.6K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
317K 12.3K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...