FAVOURITE IDIOT || P.J

By -sagemilkk

โ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž๐“. โž or sarcastic plus... More

favourite idiot
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
BOOK 2

24

2.4K 99 85
By -sagemilkk

❛ guinea pigs ❜

Y/N COULD STAY QUIET FOR DAYS IF IT MEANT NOT KILLING LUKE.

She knew he was still there—the old Luke. Her Luke. Her brother.

Percy was out to seek revenge. He wanted to kill the blonde teen who was behind Tyson's death. He was angry.

They sailed to gods knows where but while it was Percy's turn to row, he rowed confidently, like he knew where they were going.

He told them Grover was running out of ways to stall Polyphemus and they needed to hurry. They had less then twenty four hours to save him if Polyphemus doesn't decide to marry him earlier.

"Yeah," Percy said bitterly, "You can never trust a Cyclops."

His tone stung Y/n and she clenched her fist, "Just because Tyson is different doesn't mean that all Cyclops are good. Didn't you tell everyone that he wasn't your brother? That he was your brother from the monstrous side." Regret and guilt filled her as soon as she finished talking.

He just lost Tyson you idiot.

"I-I'm sorry." She sighed, "I'm sorry for being such a prick. Look, I—we," she glanced at Annabeth, "We were wrong about him. And i know that now. And I'd do anything to go back in time and tell him how much better he is then the others."

Y/n searched for any hint of forgiveness in Percy before she added one more thing, "I'd buy him a million powdered donuts if it meant showing how wrong I was."

His expression soften but he didn't reply. Instead, he said, "Annabeth, what's Chiron's prophecy?"

Annabeth froze, "Percy, I shouldn't—"

"I know Chrion promised to the gods he wouldn't tell me, but you didn't promise, did you?"

Annabeth's eyes flickered to Y/n and Percy narrowed his eyes at the Aphrodite child, "You know it too? Of course."

"We weren't meant to! It was merely an accident."

Annabeth nodded, "Knowledge isn't always good for you."

"Your mom is the Goddess of wisdom!"

Annabeth sighed, "I know! But every time heroes learn the future, they try to change it—"

"And it never works." Y/n finished.

"The gods are worried about something I'll do when I'm older." Percy told them, focusing on their reaction, "Something when I turn sixteen."

Y/n flashed a look to Annabeth and they argued with their eyes. Y/n sighed, giving up before fiddling with her rings.

She noticed the ring she gave to Percy. He still had it. The thought of him still keeping it and wearing it comforted her and the fact she was wearing her half of the ring made her smile. She took a breath before saying, "We don't know the whole prophecy, but it warns about a half-blood child of the big three—the next one who lives to the age of sixteen."

Annabeth continued, "That's the real reason Zeus, Poseidon and Hades swore a pact after World War II not to have any more kids. The next child of the Big Three who reaches sixteen will be a dangerous weapon."

"Why?"

Y/n looked at him dead in the eyes, "Because that hero will decide the fate of Olympus. He—or she will make a decision that either saves Olympus and the Age of the Gods or destroys it."

Percy gulped, the dots connecting, "That's why Kronos didn't kill me last summer."

"You would be useful to him if he can get you on his side. The gods would be in serious trouble." Annabeth muttered.

"But if it's me in the prophecy—"

"We'll only know that if you survive the three more years," Y/n said, "That can be a long time for a half-blood. When Chiron first learned about Thalia, he assumed she was the one in the prophecy. That's why he was so desperate to get her safely to camp. Then she went down fighting and got turned to a pine tree and none of us knew what to think—until you came along."

A dorsal fin surfaced before diving back down. All three of them watched curiously.

"This kid in the prophecy...he or she couldn't be, like a Cyclops?" Percy asked them, "The Big Three have lots of monster children."

Annabeth shook her head, "The Oracle said half-blood. That always means half human, half god. There's really nobody alive who it could be, except you. That we know of. I mean, Poseidon and Zeus already broke the oath once. What's stopping them breaking it for the second time?"

"And Hades?"

"He never broke the oath. There's no children of Hades that we know of. And even if he had, Chiron would've known."

"Then why would the gods even let me live? It would've been safer to kill me."

"Yeah, you're right." Y/n commented.

His expression turned bland, "Wow, so much for having my back."

"Want me to sugarcoat it? I mean, you said it yourself, Kelp head."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "I guess some of the gods would like to kill you but they're probably afraid of offending Poseidon. The others..not sure. Maybe they're still deciding. Watching you, trying to decide what kind of hero you're going to be. The real question is, what will you do in the three years? What decision will you make?"

"Annie, calm down for Percy's sake. He's just thirteen!"

"Did the prophecy give you any hints?"

But Annabeth was distracted by a seagull, "Land! There's land nearby!"

The three of them squinted as they saw an island with a small mountain. White buildings laid out as palm trees dotted around and packs of boats were parked in the sand.

𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

"WELCOME!" A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN HOLDING A CLIPBOARD GREETED THEM AS THEY HIT SHORE.

She looked awfully perfect, a blue business suit, perfect makeup, hair slicked back into a ponytail. Y/n could imagine this was her mom's doing, but she knew her better than an island.

Yachts filled the spaces next to them, along with U.S Navy submarine, a few canoes and a three-mastered sailing ship. There were two helicopters—Channel Five Fort Lauderdale and one that looked from the World War II.

"Is this your first time with us?" The lady asked. She looked toward Y/n and smiled, "I'm sure you have."

"Sorry?"

"Oh, you haven't? I apologize, you have such beauty."

"Oh, haha. Thanks." She said awkwardly. "It's our first time...um."

"First-time-at-spa." She stared at Annabeth and Percy critically before jotting down on her clipboard, "Let's see...mmh. A herbal wrapt to start for the young ladies and of course, a complete makeover for the young gentleman."

Y/n couldn't help but let a little chuckle as Percy scrunched his face slightly offended , "A what?" But the lady ignored him.

"Right!" Her dazzling smile went right back, "Well, I'm sure C.C will want to speak with you personally before the luau. Come, please."

The three shared an anxious look. Although Y/n was hesitant, the thought of having a spa filled her mind.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt.." Annabeth shrugged.

They all followed the lady.

The brunette widen her eyes in shock. The inside was even more beautiful than outside. Buildings were made of completely white marble, granite and columns so clear. Water slides connected to swimming pools. There were even waterfalls and tubes that sat underwater to swim in.

The woman led them up the staircase where Y/n could hear a voice, singing, getting clearer and clearer. The woman sang in minoan about moonlight, seeping through olive trees.

They stopped in front of a wall covered in windows from top and bottom. Expensive furniture was set around. What ruins the aesthetic was the wired cage of guinea pigs inside.

The lady singing had long black hair with a strand of gold weaved in, short bangs that sat just above her eyes and piercing green eyes. Y/n thought she was beautiful—but not as much as her mom.

"It's beautiful." Annabeth gasped.

"You appreciate my weaving, dear?" The woman asked.

"Oh, yes ma'am! My mother is—" fortunately, Annabeth stopped herself before she finished.

She was given a simple smile, "You have good taste, my dear. I'm so glad you came. My name is C.C."

As she announced her name, the guinea pigs started squealing. Y/n narrowed her eyes at them before C.C stood in front of her, blocking the pigs with a wide smile, "You, my dear, has to be the most beautiful girl to ever come. I am honoured."

Y/n blushed furiously. It was normal for her to be flustered when people compliment her, "Thank you."

"What are your names?" C.C asked.

"Oh, well I'm Y/n. This is Annabeth and Percy." The woman scanned through them and stopped at Percy, looking at him with distaste.

"Oh dear. You do need my help."

"Ma'am?" Percy asked.

C.C called for the woman who greeted them first they came, "Hylla, take Annabeth and Y/n on tour will you? Show them what is available. The clothing will need to change. And Annabeth's hair, my goodness. We will need to do full image consultation after I've spoken with this young gentlemen."

"But..." Annabeth frowned, "What's wrong with my hair?"

"My dear," C.C gave her a smile, "you are lovely, really! But you're not showing off yourself or your talents at all. Such wasted potential."

"I think Annabeth's hair is perfect. There's no need to change it." Y/n said. She wasn't going to let someone bring down her best friend. Annabeth gave her a grateful smile.

"Ah, well. You'll see what I mean once Hylla does Annabeth's hair. You two will be more than perfect. You, my dears, will unlock your true potential!"

"Well—what about Percy?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, definitely." C.C said, "Percy requires my personal attention. He needs much more work than you two."

"Well..." Annabeth looked at herself, "I suppose.."

Hylla opened the door, motioning the two girls to follow, "Right this way."

𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Y/N WAS SPLIT FROM ANNABETH AS ANOTHER WORKER TOOK HER.

"Um, excuse me? Where did you take my friend?" She asked.

"She was appointed for another job. You'll see her after."

Y/n let a sigh of relief before she was ordered to sit down. The girl sat in a white chair with doves and roses on the bottom. She was given a vanilla shake which she took with glee. A thick paste covered her face except her eyes, eyebrows and mouth.

A few more woman came to do her nails and washed her hair. She felt peaceful. But the thought of leaving Percy alone with C.C was something that disturbed her. She didn't know if C.C could be trusted by the way she talked about 'wasted potential' and looked at Percy like he was some rodent.

The treatment went by quickly and Y/n felt weird. They had placed Y/n in a dress which took a while since Y/n wanted to wear something more comfortable but they assisted the dress was nice.

The brunette turned around and stood in awe as she looked at her reflection. For a moment, she looked like her mom. She could see it in herself and she smiled.

She looked so different, yet the same. Her hair was weaved with gold and was soft and shiny. There was a huge braided crown that went around her head and the rest of her hair was down, with a few braids that was tied with a golden ringlet.

a/n: search up 'annabeth on circe's land' and look at the fanart to understand better!

Her face was so much softer and clearer. There were no pimples or acne. It was smooth. They didn't put much makeup on, considering she had her mom's beauty.

Gold glitter dusted her eyes and her eyebrows had shape. Pink blush was applied on her cheeks and her nose was contoured a bit. Her lips was covered in clear pink lipgloss. She wore a sleeveless white silk dress that flowed freely. A white ribbon was wrapped around her waist and golden ringlets was set on both high arms.

Her nails were painted white, only covering the tip so not the whole nail was coloured. She felt pretty. Even if people complimented her, she never felt like it.

Not until now where she stood in front of a mirror, smiling as she examines herself over and over again.

It felt too good to be true.

If Silena was here, Y/n would've owed her $5. (They made a bet that Y/n would use makeup one day but the brunette disagreed)

"I look just like her." She muttered, "Like mom." She turned to the woman who watched her look in the mirror, "Is this real? Do i really look like this?"

"Yes. This is real, you look just as beautiful as you do in the mirror."

Y/n smiled and hugged her.

The woman led her to meet Annabeth. She looked around as she followed the woman in front. The place was beautiful. Not a single guy was there to catcall her. It felt like paradise—a paradise too good to be true.

The thought of Percy filled her mind once again. She was stopped and left alone in confusion before a familiar voice called, "Y/n!"

She turned to find Annabeth in a similar dress as hers but different in a way. Her hair was braided the same, but there were no gold weaves or rings on her arm. She did, however have makeup on. It was natural though, nothing too fancy.

"Oh my gods! Y/n you look amazing!"

Y/n scoffed before rolling her eyes, "The audacity to say that when you look like this! I mean—Annie! You look absolutely killer!"

They both squealed in excitement, happy from their treatments.

"Wait 'till Percy sees you!" Annabeth laughed.

Y/n tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

The blondie smirked but shook her head, "Oh, nothing."

𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

THEY COULDN'T FIND PERCY AS THEY WENT BACK.

Y/n had her senses on high alert, looking around with Annabeth.

"Miss C.C?" Annabeth asked. The woman dropped a guinea pig from her hands, into the cage.

"Where's Percy?" Y/n asked.

As she said his name, the guinea pig C.C had just dropped, started squealing crazy. She raised a brow at it and looked at it distastefully.

"He's having one of our treatments." C.C said with a smile. "Not to worry. You girls look wonderful! What did you think of your tour?"

Annabeth let out an excited sigh with wide eyes, "Your library was amazing!"

"And your theatre! Oh my gods it was huge! I saw the little hangout section and it looked so cozy!"

"Yes, my dears." C.C said, "The best knowledge of the past three millennium, and the oldest Greek theatre. Anything you want to study, anything you want to be?"

They both replied at the same time, "An actress?" "An architect?"

C.C waved her hand, "Pah! You, my dears have the makings of a sorceress. Like me."

Y/n scrunched her face. Both girls stepped back, "A sorceress?"

"Yes, my dear." C.C lend her hand out and flames danced around her palm, "My mother is Hecate, the goddess of magic. I know daughters of Athena and Aphrodite when I see them. We are not so different. We all seek knowledge. We will admire greatness. None of us need to stay in the shade of men."

Although the sound of that was convincing, Y/n had a boy to protect, and now, a boy to save.

"I-I don't understand." Annabeth stuttered.

The guinea pig from before squealed even louder, as though it was trying to grab someones attention.

"Stay with me." C.C tried to convince, "Study with me. You will join our staff, become sorceresses, learn to bend others to your will and become immortal!"

"I already have powers, thanks." Y/n declined.

"You're too intelligent, my dears." C.C said, "You know better than to trust that silly camp for heroes. How many greta female half-blood heroes can you name?"

"Uh, Amelia Earhart, Atlanta..." Annabeth named.

"Bah! Men get all the glory!" C.C closed her hand, extinguishing the flame, "The only way to power for is sorcery. Medea, Calypso, now that was a powerful woman! And me, of course, the greatest of all."

Annabeth stepped closer to Y/n and the woman let out a laugh, "Relax, I mean no harm. No need to worry."

"What have you done with Percy?" Y/n seethed.

The guinea pig squealed once more, "I helped him realize his true form."

It was then when the sea-green eyes of the guinea pig looked familiar. He had been transformed into an animal—the others must've had been as well. The girls seemed to realize who C.C was...Circe.

See, if it wasn't a serious matter, Y/n would've laughed at Percy for letting himself turn into a guinea pig, but they were on a quest and she needed to save her damsel in distress.

"Forget him." Circe said, "Join me and learn the ways of sorcery."

"But—" Annabeth stopped. She looked at Y/n, letting a mutual wave pass. The brunette gave her a subtle nod.

"Your friend will be well cared for. He'll be shipped to a wonderful new home on the mainland. The kindergartens will adore him. Meanwhile, you'll be wise and powerful. You'll have all you ever wanted."

"Let us think about it." Y/n said, "Just...a minute alone. To say goodbye."

Circe nodded, "Of course, my dears. One minute. Oh, and you'll have privacy." She flicked her hand and iron bars appeared on the windows. One she exited, the door was shut and locked.

Both girls rushed toward the cage, "All right, which one is you?" Unfortunately, all pigs squealed and scratched the cage.

Annabeth quickly found Percy's pants while Y/n tried to find his sea-green eyes. She let out a small snort as she continued, "Gods, how much i wished i owned a camera to remember this moment." She could practically hear Percy scoffing and rolling his eyes.

Annabeth came back with a multivitamin container. She gave one to Y/n who popped the chewable in her mouth. The door opened as they finished swallowing.

"Well," Circe sighed, "how fast a minute passed. What is your answer my dears?"

Annabeth made a signal and pulled her knife, "This!"

Circe took a step back but didn't flinch once, "Really? A knife against my magic. Is that wise?"

Circe looked to her workers who had their hands ready, "What will their makeover be? Something small and ill-tempered. I know...a shrimp!"

Flames were sent their way but neither of them transformed. Y/n pounced on the woman and dug her sword under Circe's throat, "How about you turn me into a panther instead? One that has her claws on your throat." She said sweetly.

"How!"

The blonde help up the multivitamins and the black haired woman scoffed, "Curse Hermes and his multivitamins! Those are such a fad. They do nothing for you!"

"Turn Percy back to a human or else!" Annabeth demanded.

"I can't!"

Y/n grinned, "You asked for it."

Assistants stepped forward but Circe backed them off, "No! Get back! They're immune to magic until that cursed vitamin wears off."

Y/n dragged the sorceress to the cage, Annabeth, following behind. The blonde poured the remaining vitamins into the cage.

"No!"

Guinea pigs scrambled, each of them fighting over a vitamin. Both demigods took a step back as the pigs grew bigger rapidly until—bang! Percy—thank the gods, fully clothed—sat on the floor along with other men as the cage exploded.

"No!" Circe cried out, "You don't understand! Those are the worst!"

One of the men stood with a black beard covering most of his face. He wore wool and leather clothes, "Argh! What's the witch done t'me!"

"No!" Tiny droplets formed in the woman's eyes.

Annabeth gasped, "I recognize you! Edward Teach, son of Ares!"

"Aye, lass." He growled, "Though most call me Blackbeard! And there's the sorceress who captured us lads." The man looked toward the men who dressed similarly to him, "Run her through, and then I mean to find me a bowl of celery! Arrrggghh!"

Circe screamed, along with her assistants as pirates chased them. Slowly, their voices began to fade.

Y/n let out a soft chuckle before turning to Percy. She was surprised when he stood there frozen as he stared at her. She raised a brow as Annabeth watched with a smirk.

Percy couldn't move as Y/n stood there with gold weaves in her hair, her cheeks tinted with color—though he doubt it would beat his cheeks.

Her hair rolled down her shoulders effortlessly and he swore she got 10x prettier—gods she even looked pretty before all this. She truly is the daughter of Aphrodite. He noticed the tiniest things, like the soft glitter that rested on her eye. Her eyelashes curled up. To Percy, Y/n was kalon. Which meant beautiful in Greek. Gods, he could say she was eternally beautiful.

His eyes examined her face once more to see a pair of Y/e/c eyes staring back at him. That's when he realized how uncanny he was acting.

"Oh, um. Sorry...I—thanks." He smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

Y/n punched his shoulder, "That's for letting yourself turn into a guinea pig."

He scoffed offendedly before she hugged him, making him blush even more, "I'm glad you're human again." She whispered.

Her close voice sent shivers up his spine and the hair on his neck to stand. She pulled away and turned to Annabeth who gave her a grin.

But she wasn't the only one.

She could feel her mom smirking down at her.

-

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS OMG.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 688 20
"I always win, I think" It's been a rough time for young Y/n living alone, he's been on the run from disgusting monsters that to his knowledge shoul...
63.6K 2.4K 28
โ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
1M 32.9K 47
๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ all right, Sunshine, brighten up โž โ I will hit you โž ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™...
6.8K 251 12
โ™† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๏ฟฝ...