The Styles Mansion [h.s]

By Lark_Den

[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with ur... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
Bonus
Bonus 2

fifty-nine

1K 36 15
By Lark_Den

Read the author note at last. It's important

I CHANGED my mind.

At the very last minute I have changed my mind about the settlement in Harry's room. I know last night I agreed with him that I am gonna shift everything in his room and including myself, of course. But somehow my heart wasn't letting me get out of this room. Since the beginning I have stayed here. Since the first day, my every first occurrence as Mrs. Styles took place here. I stepped here for the first time as the daughter-in-law of Styles Mansion in this room. Harry and I for the first time slept together in this room. For the first time we made love in this room.

So many memories are waving around in this room. And they all are special to me and hold some cabalistic meaning to me.

My heart is just not letting me leave.

The morning was hectic. Harry was being a responsible husband while eyeing on my every moment since the last night. Making sure that I was eating and taking my medicine regularly. He kept himself rumbling around my room while guiding me everything was also melting my heart.

I kept my mouth sealed, enjoying his attention but deep down the event from yesterday night wasn't leaving me alone by myself. It was around eleven in the morning, I was sitting on my bed in hesitation while thinking how I am going to approach my bipolar husband about my decision.

"Mrs. Styles?" A voice broke my pondering as I cast my eyes at Florence. I almost forgot that she was standing here for more than ten minutes just to take my order to move my monumental things to Harry's room.

"You can leave Florence. I will call you if I need help." I informed.

The woman knows her limitations and hasn't spoken over my statement though she was ordered to begin with me the whole day when my husband is not present near me. Harry has sat up Florence more like a bodyguard to me than a maid.

Florence left, leaving me with my chaotic and masticating thoughts. I sighed deeply and perambulated my eyes around the tacit room. The door of my room was busted open with venerable footsteps. I flinched at the action and turned my head to the door where my husband was standing wearing a white t-shirt with a black jeans. His green eyes encased on me, his jaw bone were striking out due to him clenching his jaw in a murderous way.

He was angry?

Nah he always looks like this.

As if he would lash off on someone.

And that someone is now me.

"As long as I remember I think I told you to leave this place and shift in my room." His husky tone said, dragging a frown upon his face.

Thanks to Florence.

I sighed softly, giving him a silent treatment. I know I promised him but I don't know how to pronounce my declaration to him.

His heels clicked on the floor and reached where I was sitting. Now my husband was standing like a mountain before me blocking the light that was peeking through the wide royal window.

I looked up at him with a furiously beaten heart inside my chest. My stomach flipped when he won't even blink while staring at me like a predator. Unhealthy shivers vibrate through my every nerve, aligning my limps. I wish Harry wasn't here while shooting daggers at my way cause I want nothing just get vanish in the air. Despite being stressed and overwhelmed with my emotions I pulled up some nerves to talk back to him.

"I don't want to leave." I admitted with a tender tone and gulped down when I realized my throat went dry.

He raises one of his eyebrows looking unimpressed by my decision.

"Why?"

"I am not feeling like leaving this room behind." I whispered. My entire body was trembling, scrolling my stomach firmly.

I thought Harry would pull up some famous stuns, shutting me up while getting whatever he wanted but he did the opposite. He knelt before me on his knees earning a perplexed countenance from me. He took my hands in his and squeezed them three times.

"What is bothering you?" He inquired, showing some inclination upon his face. My heart instantly thaws inside my heart, watching my husband's cordial and authentic concerns for my opinion. I took a deep breath and then looked down where our hands were locked.

"We have so many memories here Harry. You might not remember them but I do. Even if I want I can't wipe them away from my mind. I started my journey as your wife from this room. My every first step as your wife happened here." I explained hiding my eyes from him while sinking my teeth on my bottom lip. I was helpless and some might think I was being overdramatic but my heart isn't allowing me to leave this place.

I don't want to embarrass myself but emotions aren't something which I can control. Tears stung in my eyes and I kept my breath firmly held in my chest meanwhile endeavouring my best not to breakdown.

A warm and large hand creeped over my flushed cheek making me look up.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with confusion and concern.

"You are angry." I admitted in a whisper what was rambling inside me while consuming me. Harry is possessive and he wants everything according to his will if something turned into minus from plus he would wreak havoc. Last night he hadn't even asked for my  acknowledgement but still agreed with his words because that time nor I had the energy to argue with him or say anything. I was vulnerable and also hurt.

His facial expression changed father then a hair pin trigger. He clenched his jaw as his nose flared up, giving me the interpretation of his angered gushes.

"You think I am going to hurt your feelings?" He questioned, changing his tone from a tender row to gruff.

That's what you always do Harry.

My inner voice screamed at him.

"Answer me Venessa." He demanded through his authorized voice. My silent treatment wasn't going to work here because I left no choice for myself nor for him.

My chin trembles due to lack of courage, bounding me to gulp in fear. My body was shaking abnormally as I couldn't press my sobs anymore.

"Speak." He commanded through his teeth and I know he was super angry. No one is blamed here. Harry left me no choice to think otherwise. He constantly hurt me from the beginning for his own interests. I am just one of the rookies from his chess board.

He might try to make everything look like some daydream but eventually they appear as nightmares to me. More than his nonchalant and burning truth his lies wounded me the most. But who's going to convince him that whatever he is doing is unfair to someone when he doesn't give a god damn about anything or anyone.

I tried my best to cope with everything. His obsession of keeping me beside him forever, his constant cynical opinions about our relationship. I tried enduring everything but at the end of the day I am a human being, who cherishes emotions in my heart while dreaming of a happy ending for every story.

The more I try the more I hurt my feelings.

My repose fed him up cause the next thing he did is left my hands and stood on his feet with his red face.

"Why do you have to ruin it when everything subsists on a smooth wheel Venessa?" He spat through his angered tone making me shoot my glossy eyes at him.

He was blaming me for our broken relationship.

My mouth hung open and I was surprised as my breathing got erratic.

"You think I am ruining it? When you are the one who is trying to rule everything out through lies Harry." My sealed up angry tone retorted. My heart has already been broken for millions of time but it seems like he wasn't satisfied with that. Without love a bond is meaningless. A girlfriend boyfriend relationship doesn't work properly without love let alone a marriage will work.

His selfish reflection is now before me which was clapping back at me, at my wounds being insult to injury.

Harry narrowed his eyes at my way as his facial expression was saying he was trying to scrutinize the meaning behind my words. But it seems like, it hit him hard. He closed his eyes tightly then opened them with dazzling fire in them.

"So, you think I am fucking around, pretending with you. Isn't it Venessa Goivour Styles? Is that what you are walking around with in your head?" The low creepy tone of his waved in the room, sending chill down to my spine. He used my whole name. Even my goddamn middle name.

And from where the hell did he learn my middle name?

"You think whatever I am doing is nothing more than a pure lie?"

With his scary accusations he took a few steps towards me, glaring down at my trembling body.

"Answer me Venessa. Every time you can't play a mute while fueling the fucking fire. Speak Venessa, say whatever you want to say. Today I am going to vanish all your confusion and correct your mistakes." His firm grip held my chin, pressing his long fingers on my cheeks while creating a pout with my lips.

"You don't care about me Harry. All you want is a child from me to keep your bloodline. I mean nothing to you." That's it, all the hesitation from the past has been poured out today. He wanted to know and I wanted to let him know.

Harry's eyes grew wider as his face turned red as fire. His grip on my chin tightened as he clenched his jaw and crunched his nose appealing a disgusted face.

"And who the fuck fed you with this important issue?" His cynical tone mocked as he ducked down his head balancing our height. His hot breathing was hitting my face.

"No one." I lied.

"Don't lie to me Venessa." He warned with a challenging look.

"No one fed me those things." I lied again because I don't want any war between him and his brother. If Harry finds out his brother told me this then he won't hesitate to show his cruelty to him though it wasn't Henson's attention to ruin things between me and his brother. He is the victim of lies about what the rest of the world is. As far I know Harry is ready to give his life for his family but he also doesn't like it if his brother gets close to me.

Harry watched me, slowly and carefully. He scanned his eyes over my face for a few moments but my fear grew higher when a small sick smirk drew on his lips.

"So, you won't speak? I can let that go but I am not going to let you go before proofing what really you mean to me. What the hell is your meaning in my life. I have been patient with you and your whining but not anymore. I think the time has appeared to let you know what the hell is going on inside my head." His calculated form of words halted my heart beats. Right now I want to apologize to him. Call me a coward but he is looking as if he is going to kill someone and then bathe with the victim's blood.

"Please don't hurt me Harry." I pleaded with my broken and scared tone.

"I have no intention of hurting you my wife. You are delicate as a flower to me." He whispered tilting his head while watching me like a creep with a smile on his lips.

My eyes grew wide when he made me stand up on my feet harshly. Everything happened hastily and I didn't even get the time to process his next action. Cause the next second I found myself bent down across his knees with him sitting on at the edge of my bed.

"Harry." I yelled in protest and was surprised when a hard slap was thrown on my ass over my dress fabric.

"Shhhh, don't talk unless you are permission to speak, wife. Don't be a bad girl" He whispered in a sensual way, running his hand over my covered butt, then driving my dress up while revealing my ass in the air.

"I am going to spank you ten times and then fuck you while proofing what you mean to me as I promised." He explained running his fingers over my arousal and it haven't took me long to realise that a rough and dark sex is waiting for me.

All the love

Some of you might think that some things are being repeated. But the truth is Venessa is not aware of Harry's real intention and she is a sucker for love. In her life love values and all she wants is to be loved by Harry and that's why every time something smoothly commences to happen between them she gets confused cause she knows Harry is not in love with her and his actions might be nothing but lies. As I said she believes, without love a relationship is meaningless. I hope you guys understand the circumstances and the flow of the story. Thanks a lot and I love you. Your support means everything.

Lark Den

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 376 33
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
6M 114K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
423K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
4.5M 201K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...