Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27

362 42 36
By DreamerGirlKes

"Ma, have you seen Lolo?" AJ asked his mother as she, Nova, and Paris looked up at him like he was crazy. Apparently, he was interrupting one of their smoke sessions, and it looked like they were drinking. Also, he knew he had fucked up when Nova started to smile.

"There goes one of my sexy nephews. AJ, come get your Auntie a kiss!"

"I don't think so. Ma have you...."

"No, Axel, we have not seen you, lover girl. Damn, the girl is allowed time to herself. She probably heard about your ass getting drugged and marrying Ella last night. The shit may have broken the girl's poor heart. In case you haven't seen it by now, that she truly loves you and the one you truly loves," Paris said as Adele shrugged her shoulders and Nova made passing at him like she didn't have a care in the world.

"I... I know, but we all believe that she may be in danger. I've been calling and texting her for an hour now, she hasn't returned anything, and I can't find her. I know she had a photoshoot or something earlier...."

"Last I heard, she was in the studio with Mel. Maybe they were in the booth or something, and she didn't hear the call. Try there... have you tried calling Ella?" Adele said. AJ glared at his mother, shaking his head, although that was a great idea, as he walked from the room dialing the woman's number.

"Axel! I knew you would call! You know I did what I had to. You would have never seen the truth if I didn't. You love me, as I love you, that's why." She said, answering the phone. He cocked an eyebrow, not believing what he was hearing.

"Axel say something, please!"

"You are crazy. Pass crazy, but where are you?"

"Home," She lied. AJ knew this because he could hear the car's engine, and he was on Bluetooth. Ella realized this quickly. "Well, I'm going home. Where are you?"

"I'm home... we need to talk. We all do."

"Why in the hell does she needs to be there? You know what I will talk to you later, husband!" Ella yelled, hanging up as AJ called his sister, but there was no answer. Maybe his mother was right. They were recording and didn't have their phones. Still, he was going to check.

Lola smiled as she left the studio. Another great day in the booth with Melody doing something they both enjoyed, singing. Although it was just for fun, they both loved to do it, and everyone loved to hear the music. To her, that was all that mattered. Anyway, she made her way to her car and back home, noticing no one was there. Yes, she still stayed with Victor and Natalie even know she could have her own home, but she loved helping them around the house. After showering, Lola laid on her bed as she remembered her phone was off.

"What the hell?" She said, confused, looking at all the messaging AJ and some of the others had sent her. All are saying to watch her back then the many missed calls from AJ and her cousin Jin. Quickly she stood pulling on her slides, walking to the door making her way to the stairs as a hand touched her back. Before Lola could react, she was falling down the stairs. Her only thought was of protecting her belly until she reached the floor below.

"Sorry bitch, but I told you Axel was mine. Long as you and that bastard are in the picture, he will never see it," Ella said, stepping over her body. It was also the last thing she heard before blacking out.

"Axel, why in the fuck do you keep calling me!" Melody yelled into the phone. He could hear Valentino laughing in the background. Telling AJ that she was at home or somewhere with her husband meant she wasn't with Lola.

"Where's Lola?"

"Lola when home about an hour ago. She said she was tired and wanted to shower and take a nap. What you worried I told her about what Ella did before you? Worry not, little brother, I didn't run my big mouth. The woman you love knows nothing."

"Funny, but that isn't the reason why I called you. I think Ella figured out that I'm in love with Lola...."

"You think she is going to harm her. Damnit, AJ, get over to Uncle Vic's and check on my girl! I will meet you there!" Mel said, hanging up the phone. AJ didn't even think to get back into his car as he started to run over to his uncle and aunt's home that wasn't that far from where he was as he ran up, he had a sickening feeling something wasn't right.

For one, the door was cracked, and he knew Victor nor Natalie would leave their door like that. Nor would one of their children. Lola knew better as well. It caused him to be alert as he slowly opened the door. AJ started to run in but was stopped short, seeing Lola lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Fuck! Lolo," He yelled, running to her side, kneeling to see if she had a pulse. Sighing once he found it, then his mind went to their baby as he touched her belly, feeling their daughter move. Quickly he texted Xerxes and checked for the source of the blood but was too scared to move her.

"Hey, you're home!" Kamaria said as Takahiro walked back into the house with the children. He looked over to his wife, then down to the twins kneeling, telling them to take Kara and Taishi upstairs as both nodded taking their siblings' hands leading them to the stairs.

"Kamaria, I think we need some time apart. I need to think. All of this is out of hand...."

"Are you leaving me?! Leaving us?!" She yelled as the tears started to build up. Hiro stared at her for a moment thinking back on what Adele and Luca told him. They needed to make this right, but he also needed the time to cool off. He did something that he wasn't too proud of twice, and being around Kamaria made him want to leave back out the door and kill the man that did all of this.

"Having time apart isn't leaving one another, Mar. Look, this cut both of us bad right now. I don't feel that I can forgive you just yet...."

"Takahiro, I didn't kiss him back!"

"That is not the point. Once again, you let your guard down around that man. Soon as he entered that room, you should have called for one of the guards. It's not the end of us. I... I just need time. It would help if you had time," Takahiro said.

"A...are you leaving the house? I mean, where will you stay?" Kamaria cried. Takahiro shook his head, trying not to look at his wife. Slowly he ran his head through his hair, sighing, taking the seat near the door as Kamaria stood about to walk over to him until he stopped her.

"No! Stay over there! Don't worry about my living arrangements, and I won't abandon my children or go off and do something stupid like cheat...."

"A week. I will give you a week Takahiro...."

"You don't get the chose how long I...." He said before getting a fist to the face that knocked him back on the floor. Taking his time, Hiro sat up from the floor, glaring at his wife and wiping the blood from his nose.

"A WEEK TAKAHIRO! I LET YOU BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF ME, AND I DID SHIT BUT THIS... this. You don't get to do this to me. I made a mistake, so did you, and I forgave you without a thought. Why can't you do the same, Hiro? Why can't...."

"YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME, KAMARIA! You see this shit?! DO YOU SEE IT?! IF YOU WERE AN INCH OVER, YOU WOULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED ME!" He said, standing in front of her, slowly backing her against the wall.

"Yeah, I beat your ass. Did I like it? No, but that shit does something to you. Look at what you did to me! FUCCKK! Do you not see we are hurting each other, baby.... I-I just need time. This is too much." He said, resting his head against her. "I'm sorry, but I can't forgive you right now. It hurts too much... and I hurt you. I can't do that again," Hiro said, kissing her cheek walking away. Kamaria slid down the wall crying as Snow walked over, rubbing her white fur against her leg, purring.

"Shit! AJ, what the fuck happened!" Victor yelled, running into his house with Vince right behind him. Both hurried to Lola as Xerxes and Mary walked in with the stretcher, and soon as they got her on it, they ran to the awaiting van.

"X, where's the blood coming from?" AJ asked as he watched his brother examine Lola's body. He didn't say much was made AJ become concerned. The whole ride to the medical clinic was torture for him, mainly because his brother or Mary said a word.

"AJ, Lola is going to be fine...."

"O-our b-baby?"

"If you let me finish, I will tell you. She's a little trooper like her daddy. Her heartbeat is strong, but Lola has a bad concussion. She hit her head pretty hard. Mary is putting her stitches in now, but she's still unconscious. I don't think she's waking up anytime soon. Then it's a fear of memory loss... Little Bro, you know she didn't slip down those stairs. Don't you?" Xerxes said as AJ looked back at their mother and father walking through the door. Then Melody ran in panickily.

"Is she okay?! Please tell me she is okay!"

"She's fine, Mel. Don't go thinking this was your fault because you were the last one to see her. We all know who did this. I'm calling my guards to get her Dad right now. AJ, you go and handle Ella... I would to say beat the bitch ass for trying to kill Lola and my granddaughter, but she's carrying my other," Adele said as AJ looked down the floor, thinking about what unfolded earlier that day. He had already struck Ella. It probably was the real reason she went after Lola.

"Yeah, well, I don't know if I can keep my cool when I face her, Ma. Ella tried to kill Lolo because she couldn't accept I didn't want to be with her...."

"Umm, no, I think you need to rephrase that. Ella couldn't accept that you were in love with Lola beside her. She knew that you didn't want her. That is why she did what she did. I saw you drifting to Lola from the beginning. Soon as Ella started to demand you to be with her. After then you were always with Lola. Then when you found out she was pregnant, you were overjoyed, but you never talked about Ella carrying your child," Melody said. All AJ did was stare at her as Xerxes coughed to stop his laughter.

"Maybe you are right. I might be in love...." He started until his father slapped the back of his head.

"Stop fucking lying to yourself, boy!"

"Fine! I'm in love with Lola, but I didn't want to hurt Ella because, as you can see, she is unstable. Look what she has done. Then I was blind...."

"By pussy," Xerxes laughed. Making AJ glared at his brother as the rest laughed. They always had something to say about what was going on but not what he needed to do about it. AJ felt he needed advice.

"I know that look. It's the same one your siblings have when they need help with something and are scared to ask. Go with your heart but first, put a stop to this. Don't let it turn into a mess of things as Kamaria did. I know it's not the same because she was doing it because of the attention. You were actually sleeping with them both. Still, it's not too late to stop this," Luca said as AJ nodded then walked into the room with Lola. Nicely he kissed her forehead and placed a hand on her belly.

"I love you. I know this shouldn't be the way I should do this, but I promise you I will do it the right way once you are awoke... I'm about to make this right. I should have chosen to be with only you from the beginning." He whispered, kissing her forehead once more before leaving.

One more update I couldn't help myself.

Thoughts Please????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 442 51
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...
12.3K 1.3K 48
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..