π•Έπ–†π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–‘...

By Mysticblackcat

[An oc self-insert] Tomoe Suzuhara, a sixteen year old girl who is a tough nut to crack. The death of someone... More

1
3
4
5
6

2

147 6 1
By Mysticblackcat

The fire in my blood is both a blessing and a curse, for I always need something to burn.❞-kf 

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Virago

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

A young female with bandage on her right cheek appears to be brewing in mild anger; eyes that were a color of mystical rays of morning seems to be lit in fiery temper.

Beside her, was an older male with tousled navy hair. His shoulders shivering, and his hand covering his lips—silencing his amusement over the fuming maiden.

"Maybe hitting you in the head, would make you silent," she pondered, the luster gold coming in shades of richly jade—seeming to glow like a burning yellow star in the galaxy.

"I'm sorry, but seeing you get defeated by gramps. It's too funny," his palm slapping repetitively on the table.

A little slips of chuckles passed over the brother's lips," I mean look at you, the mighty little Tomoe get thrown over the wall by the old geezer." His eyes throwing her a look of mockery and adoration.

An old lady seems to look over the column of bookshelves, her arms on each side as the elderly clears her throat which seems to catch the attention of the pair of siblings.

The older woman made a silencing gesture, her vibrant blue eyes hinted a warning for them to be quiet.

Before leaving them unattended as she started arranging the books on the shelves.

"Kenji, you ought to be quiet. We're not in some kind of park, but a library." She stated, arms crossing with her eyebrows arching a look of scolding at him.

"Yeah, a freaking national library," he waved off her concern," Man. Why were you studying at this place? You even have a room to study for your upcoming exam in Jonan high." Her brother complains, slumping over the chair.

"I'm sure you can ace the test, I mean your schoolmates even call you. The little queen," he teased, emphasizing the word little.

Tomoe's eye twitched, she exclaimed slightly, " I want some peace for once, Grandpa Fu sometimes bother me to train."

Kenji grimaced,"Oh, I kind of feel sorry to you." 

The ebony-haired girl, snorted at his response, " If you get it, then don't disturb me. Go back home to train," she suggested, her fingers turning the pages as she read the next paragraph of the book.

"Fine, little sister." His arms crossed behind his blue locks while his eyes sweep over the black fukuro, leaning against the side of the table.

"You want me to bring it back with me?"

The petite girl's eyes flashed, "No need, brother. You can go," she urged.

Kenji sighed, before he raised himself. 

The sounds of chair being drag on the floor echoed in the library.

"Oops," Kenji let's out a fake apology seep into his voice.

Tomoe glanced at her brother with a cold gaze of exasperation, "Don't make a noise or I'll get kick out because of you."

His hands raised in the air, his eyes looking so innocent as Tomoe coldly glare at him.

He sweat dropped," Fine, I'm sorry. Is that enough?"

The young female snapped her attention towards the book she hold, not giving a reply to her sibling.

The male sighed.

"Okay, I'll leave you to study here." He cleared his voice as Tomoe boredly glance at him, 'Little brat!'

Kenji exhales, the irritation slowly cooling off in his eyes, "I'll inform the old man so you don't need to worry about him—pulling you to the dojo to train."

The sister calmly sighed, head turning to Kenji as she smiled softly at him, "Thanks, brother."

The older sibling grinned, his hand ruffling the top of Tomoe's head," Your welcome."

"Now, get out of here."

"Some nasty attitude you got there, kid."

Tomoe rolled her eyes, her lips turned into a cold smirked," I know, I'm a bad bitch."

...

A few hours passed, the small girl stretches her arm after studying the subject of mathematics.

Letting out a tired sighed, her eyes facing the white ceiling; leaning her weight against the sturdy chair, she blankly blinked her sleepy eyes.

She moved her hands inside the pocket of her gray hoodie, her black short covers her mid thigh and a knee-thigh dark socks to hide her legs.

Slowly, she straightened herself and stood up. Gathering the book into her arms, she proceeded to return it to the bookshelf that's labeled for math.

Across from her vision, she noticed some blonde girl in a junior high uniform; the short-haired female noticed Tomoe staring at her and she simply smiled at her, out of politeness.

The ravenette shrugged, wanting to take a study break. She decided to explore the library as if to relieve her boredom in this boring place.

But before that, she makes sure to bring her bag and the fukuro [weapon bag] which contains the bokken. The guards didn't confiscate it, for she presented a permit paper from her principal that she was from the kendo club.

And that she will never use it to execute harm in this place.

Her sports shoes clambered in the stone floor, bored eyes watching straight from her surroundings.

Cling.

Suddenly, a strange feeling pulls around in her stomach. Tomoe was forced to halt her steps, her skin felt like it was burning from a fiery presence—like a tame fire that heats her soul.

A screeching noise from a bird rang in her sensitive ears, the small girl felt the sweat dripping from her forehead and hands as she turned back.

Her honey eyes widened in disbelief, a large bird with a color of glowing fire in its coat fluttered in the air. In front of her.

'A phoenix? Who the fuck let it roam around?'

And the brown-haired girl. Annoyance flickered in her honey eyes, observing how the young girl towered her stature. As she only reached her by the shoulders.

What's more shocking to her, is the same brown uniform she glimpses on the blonde haired girl.

A small shout of amazement distracts her thoughts. And she settled her sharp sight over to the scene.

The huge bird flew high and disappeared as it flies through the dark staircase.

"You saw that, right?" A huge pair of chocolate  orbs sparkled in excitement.

Tomoe blinked back, her eyes returning to her cold yellow sights.

"Do you think we should go investigate it?" The brunette's voice didn't hide the feelings of awe and wonder.

The sixteen-year-old huffed, " I won't do that, if I were you." She coldly replied, eyes narrowing at the pouting girl.

"If you want trouble to come for your head, then don't involve me. Don't blame me if I didn't warn you so."

The shorter of the two turn away, her feet walking to the opposite way.

But...

A pair of hands hugged her arm, the short girl was pulled back in shock before giving a stinky eye to the smiling teen, " You wouldn't let a girl run around in danger, right?"

"What the—get off!" Tomoe tried to remove the taller one's strong grips. 

"Please, girls help other when they're in trouble. Pretty please," the younger one makes her eyes bigger and sparkles appear in her brown eyes.

Those huge, kind-hearted eyes remind her of Grandpa Fu. And as time went on, when the girl continues to look at her for help; Tomoe could feel her icy heart melting upon this girl.

And Tomoe sighed, she didn't want harm to come for this girl. Her conscience won't let her be a bad person, for she strives to help the people in need.

She had a motto to live with. The black-haired beauty didn't want to break her promise to her mother and Grandpa Fu.

"Alright, I'll accompany you."

The girl's eyes turn bright in glee, it felt like her radiant smiles blinded Tomoe's eyesight for good.

It's just, she's too bright and optimistic for a girl her age.

"Thank you."

"I'm Miaka Yuuki." A cheerful tone was directed at her.

As they walked through the staircase, she side glance at Miaka before looking towards their path, " I'm Tomoe Suzuhara." She mumbled in reply.

✿━━━━━━𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑━━━━━━✿

Tomoe could feel the bad decision she made, biting her stupid ass.

As if one annoying girl is with her, another one came in her line of vision. It was a blonde girl, she saw before.

Miaka introduced her to her best friend, Yui Hongo. And for some strange reason, a book had fallen through the floor.

It spook the younger ones so it seems, she could feel a bubble of laugh rising out of her.

"Oh, shut it. Miss Tomoe," Miaka pointed her finger at her, red face from her embarrassment.

"My bad." She gazed at them with a face devoid of emotion.

"Miaka, that's kind of rude." Yui scolded her friend.

At least, her best friend had the brain to point it out to her.

"Uhm, sorry about that." Miaka scratching her head, her sincere apology made the older girl to be uncomfortable.

A tense silence fills up the restricted room before Tomoe breaks the silence.

"Wouldn't you want to put the book in place or read it?"

And then their attention went towards the book, Tomoe releases an air of relief.

Once their attention was not on her but the book.

Of course, the two girls were curious upon the strange book. But she was not, the reason why she's here is to look after the younger girls.

"The book of the universe of the four gods." Yui stated, her voice seeming to tell a story.

Tomoe couldn't help but snort at the title, imagining the book foretelling the fantasy of which the reader wanted to exist in there; to experience the imaginary taste of adventure.

Such fantasy could liven up the minds of children.

"Thereby, the girl of legend opened the door—"

She didn't mind to wait for them to finish the supposedly legendary storybook.

"—the one who reads it through will be given the powers and granted a wish—"

Now that got Tomoe's attention from the words the blonde girl spoke. She was curious like a bird, nearing to the crouching figures of the two juniors.

Her bag on her shoulder and fukuro on her hand, the older female bends down; her pretty sunny eyes gaped when she saw a familiar bird printed on the page.

"—the story begins and becomes real the moment the first page is turned."

"Interesting." She spoke all of a sudden. Scaring the crap out of the two friends.

"Don't scare us like that, Miss Tomoe." Miaka complained.

The short ravenette rolled her eyes, spectating the girls' debate whether they turned the page or leave it as it is.

It didn't take long for their arguments to cut in short, the book was being covered by a blindingly beams of light; swallowing the three girls upon the crimson light which the book emitted.

"Oh shit," she knew they were in some kind of deep trouble.

"Hurry, put it away." She rapidly yelled. Yellow eyes full of panic and alert.

But the girls' reaction were to shout like damsels-in-distress.

If their situation wasn't a huge big of deal, then she would've rolled her eyes at them. So much that her eyeballs would fall out of her skull because of them.

Tomoe felt her ears dying as the girls were screaming on the top of their lungs as if they were being drag to the hell.

To receive a final tribulations for their many sins.

The black-haired female felt the couple of arms clinging to her and soon, the blackness overcame her vision.

Kenji would kill her. Also, grandpa Fu would have her head.

...

A harsh sounds of fists awoken the sleeping girl, sitting up lazily—her bleary starlit eyes blinked, slowly her blurry sight became clearer little by little.

Tomoe was not surprised to find out Miaka delivered an uppercut punch to her best friend.

"Cut it out," she spoke sharply like an elder sister scolding her siblings.

She watch the two girls scampered fast, invading her personal bubble. 

"Are you alright, miss Tomoe," Yui questioned, her calm gaze were filled with concern.

She nodded, and then the clumsy brown-haired junior leap into her arms and hugged her, "Thank God, I was worried for a second."

Miaka cried in relief, Tomoe was feeling uncomfortable at the sudden physical affection given by the brunette.

She pulled away from her hold, hands grabbing onto her bag and fukuro while she dusted off the dirt sticking on her outfit.

The two young female juniors watched her, as soon as Tomoe rub off all the dirt in her, she stared in annoyance.

"Now where the heck are we?" Her voice clipped in irritation.

Miaka and Yui winced at the same time.

The bun-styled girl quickly laugh to clear off the tension flowing between them.

"Well, actually. We are kind of lost—"

"—in some kind of desolate forest." Yui continued.

Great. Fuck her life.

...

"Miaka! Tomoe!"

The mentioned dark-long haired female peered to the girl's distressed tone.

"Yui!" Miaka yelled, worryingly to her friend.

Tomoe's bored eyes turned into a cold anger. 

Yui was being restrained by a larger man, who is twice of her size.

Two old men were wearing a pair of chinese clothes. Their faces bear malicious intent as they both looked towards her and Miaka with disgusting eyes.

A vein resurface on the girl's head, "This blonde girl is pretty. We can sell her at a high price along with those two. Especially, that dark-haired girl, a rare beauty."

'Even here, there's human trafficking.' Tomoe clicked her tongue.

"Miaka, you should call for help." She ordered. Pulling a hair tie on her wrist as she wrapped her hair into a low ponytail.

"Are you a Chinese acrobatic troupe?"

What Miaka said made her tripped on surprise.

Tomoe throws a tired look at Miaka, 'This girl can be quite dumb at times.'

"They're human traffickers, stupid girl!" She quickly snap a reply to Miaka.

The girl paused for a second, her brown eyes became wider in clarity of their situation.

Tomoe dropped down her bag, rolling her shoulders to release the tension in her muscles.

"Drop her," she commanded the males, however the men delivered a snarky reply to her.

"What you gonna do girlie, cry?" They guffawed.

The short girl have another vein formed in her head, her eyes glimmer in murder; shooting the guys with her icy glare.

However, Tomoe snapped out of her anger as she heard a battle cry from someone.

The dust scatters around her, the ebony hair of hers sways in the presence of a sudden wind.

"Charge!" A blurred figure went past her as she saw Miaka slam all her weight onto the man, making him release Yui.

Tomoe grinned, her eyes shining in approval.

Maybe, this brunette is not so bad at all.

"Miaka!" A scared expression was found on Yui's eyes.

"Run, Yui. You too, Tomoe!" Miaka fell back, shouting with all her might.

Tomoe is starting to like Miaka's attitude. 

"Don't worry, I'll help her."

Yui's attention went on to her, her eyes pleading for her to help. "Carry my bag, will you?"

Yui nodded. Right, she didn't want her only belonging to be snatched here in this world.

"You sneaky girl, you'll regret it!" He lifts his sword above his head, readying to deliver a strike towards the frail teen.

One of the man's back knee had been kicked with such strength, the bones of his cracked around the place.

The green shirt man screamed in pain, dropping his weapon. He pressed his hands on his broken knee and glanced back.

Terror filled over his body.

The golden eyes were like the eyes of a predator—like a wild tiger who is feared among the preys and he felt as if he was a lamb in the glaring eyes of the female.

The bottom of a long weapon bag forcibly slam into the man's back of the neck. The man's eyes rolled down, foams pouring out of his mouth and then he collapsed onto the dirt sand.

Miaka and Yui exclaimed in relief, "Tomoe!" Such happiness contain in their loud voice.

The ebony girl then slam her foot on the back of the unconscious person, her fukuro placed around her shoulders and her arms wrap around it.

Her cold yellow eyes twinkled at the girl, "You did well, Miaka." She complimented.

She almost never complimented someone, but knowing Miaka even if she lack strength to protect her friend. The brown-haired female decided to risk her life for Yui.

And she loved that quality from the girl. 

Tomoe was then bestowed with a warm smile coming from the young girl. 

And then she heard a grunt of pain, her eyes coolly sweep over to look at the scene.

"What the—" Golden eyes peered over to one of the human slave traders been apprehended by a strange man.

"Stop resisting," a tall man with teal pony-tailed hair harshly grabbed the wrists of the disgusting man.

"Stop it now," he glared at him, and Tomoe whistled in sheer impress at the guy's strength.

The man stomped on the teal-haired man's feet. This supposed savior of Miaka and Yui stumbled slightly before regaining his footing.

As the bare fist fight went on, the dark-haired female went bored. The man took too long to knock down the nasty guy. 

She didn't like the process of martial arts, Tomoe then snatched her bag from Yui's grasp.

And when her cold gaze curiously fell on the two friends, they looked like they were awestruck by their savior's appearance.

Tomoe pinched her nose bridge, 'Girls and their so called love,' she felt like taunting them.

But she was a kind girl, she won't do that.

Her sunset eyes watched the glowing character of ogre on the male's forehead. A sudden burning sting spike on her left collarbone.

She soothingly rub it, and scoffed at the dazed girls.

Pathetic, she won't ever foolishly fall like them. If she didn't make that remark then maybe the future won't slap her in harsh reality.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tomoe stood over the two damsels in distress, Miaka and Yui were on the ground, hands holding each other as if they were a kidnapped princess like Aurora or Fiona.

The older female rolled her eyes, it felt like she was a mighty dragon that guards over the princesses until their knight in shining armor saves them.

The heroic man watches the slave trader grab onto his fallen partner and quickly ran out of their sight.

Speaking of their hero, he began to face them with a cordial smile.

"Hello, are you girls alright?"

And Miaka and Yui's heart swooned in admiration.

"Dumbasses," Tomoe insulted their blushing faces, her arms cross with her bag hanging on her shoulder. On her right arm, she carries the fukuro bag.

The handsome male spread his hand, smiling towards the three girls, "For rescuing you girls, I want my payment now."

The two lovestruck teens replied in shock, "Huh?"

"Money for the rescue," so he's that kind of guy, hate to break it to this two.

Tomoe sighed, before her eyes settled on the frazzled girls.

"We got no money to pay you, sir." The raven girl replied, sensibly, " We lost the rest of our money when the three of us stumbled in this place."

A half truth, half lie will work from now on.

And Miaka and Yui's saviour believed her word.

The man was disappointed before turning their back on them, frustration races within his own eyes.

"Well then, there's no purpose of me being here. See ya, penny pinchers," he spat at them.

Tomoe felt another vein pops on her forehead.

She hoped that they would never meet that rude guy again.

✿━━━━━━𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑━━━━━━✿

Ancient China, both Miaka and Tomoe ended up here. Yui was missing and the two of them needed to look out for each other.

And right now, Tomoe was separated from Miaka, who's been eagerly searching for her shining armor.

In a crowd of people, she stood up because of her strange clothing. Admiration and caution were thrown on her way while she calmly walked between the rows of people.

A small toddler bumped on her knees and a red-haired boy glance at her and cried.

A small circle of crowd formed around her and the child.

The crying of the small kid become louder and annoying. The whispering of harsh words stream into her back, like a knife stabbing her with their judgemental eyes.

Tomoe then opened her bag and thrust her hand to pull out a red paper and green paper.

The bystanders jumped in shock, afraid of the girl suddenly attacking them.

And the golden-eyed maiden snorted at their cowardly behavior. Before her gaze landing on the weeping kid.

She crouched down and pulled a candy from her pocket. Placing the red and green paper to her lap.

Tomoe then unwrapped the wrapper, she fastly seized the child's chin.

The child halted his cries, mouth parted open as he could feel some sweet put into his tongue.

Tomoe expels a tiring sigh once the child immediately behaved like a good child in front of his mother.

She could feel the eyes digging hole onto her head, the dark-haired beauty raised the red and green paper in her hands.

She glanced kindly towards the child, "Pick one."

The curious eyes of the red-haired kid touched the color of the red and Tomoe gave him a beautiful smile.

Each person who witnessed her smile had a faint pink dusted on their cheeks and even the child.

Tomoe quickly folded the red paper, turning it into a shape of flower. The green paper was then folded into a stem and then she attaches the crafted material into one—making an artificial rose.

"Amazing!"

The small female then place it behind the child's ears, "Be good to your mother," she said as she leave within the sights of strange people.

Tomoe heard a crying voice from the other side of a Chinese home.

"Help me—"

It seems like her ears are making a mistake, Miaka couldn't be in trouble.

The female continued to walk but the gnawing feeling keeps on creeping her heart, the nausea and fear for the brunette is overwhelming.

"Anybody there?!" A strangled yelled filter through the air.

"Tomoe!"

Oh god.

Her eyes turning into a hue of morning sun, Miaka was truly in danger.

Tomoe tap the front of her shoes as she assimilate a plan on how to rescue the girl.

Well, she would have to do it.

She quickly opened her fukuro and moves to hold the wooden sword in her calloused hand. Dropping her bag into the side of the box, she hoped that by the time she came back for it. It won't get stolen.

Slowly backing a few steps, the petite girl bends her knees. Sweats quickly falling to her cheeks as she deeply breathes.

A sturdy wall, she could climbed over and jumped through the top. Tomoe could use the box lying close to the wall for her to reach it and save the brunette.

Miaka's screaming continued, "I'm coming Miaka!" The nerves of anxiousness hits on her veins, her feet gathering the momentum of her speed.

Quickly leaping through the box which acts as her support, Tomoe force her feet to jump, her shoes slamming on the wall as she stretch her arms to pull herself up.

Grunting a little bit, once her feet on the top of the wall, Tomoe froze up.

What she saw made her eyes turn into red, there Miaka was being hold down by some perverted guy. 

The small girl then pulled one of her rubber shoes, she would have to use it for distraction.

Her golden eyes sharpen in concentration, her arm pulled back while the black-haired girl prepares to throw her shoe.

"Eat this, you freaking lecher!" Her veins appeared from her hand, in time she rapidly threw the shoe like a baseball player throwing the ball in an accurate speed.

And it hits the back of that lecher's head, the man suddenly fall down—his hands rubbing the backside of his head.

"My, you men are such disgusting wastes of existence." Tomoe abruptly called out their behavior.

She twirled the bokken in her hand in controlled speed, her eyes were like a raging tiger who wanted to tear the sick humans that entered her territory.

To teach the scum men that they were nothing but a piece of shit. Forcing themselves on a girl is considered inhumane in her eyes. She didn't like it one bit at all.

As her heated glare glanced over the devastated face of Miaka, she knew that this men were in a hell of pain.

"You guys are like cockroaches, let me teach you a good lesson. Imbeciles," she mockingly teased them.

The other men were notified of her presence and when they looked at her body and face. They smirked with lust dancing on their eyes.

"Another pretty one." Their words flew from their mouth.

Tomoe ought to crush their heads so that no victim would go through what Miaka had experienced.

Being a sexual assault survivor is difficult. They have traumas from their past and the older girl hoped that what Miaka had experience would not turn into trauma.

A pebble struck down the lecher's forehead and he whimpered in pain.

The sadistic feeling went passed in her eyes, Tomoe gives a dazzling cold smile.

"You need four men to handle one girl."

Miaka's hero had arrive a little late.

The rude hero's forehead had glowed in red.

"Come on, let's make it even." He has a courageous heart, huh.

"You guys should get what you deserved—"

Her eyes coldly glare at them, "—a divine retribution from Miaka's female companion."

The teal-haired guy looked at her in surprise as she tilted her head, " Let's give them a hell of pain."

And Tomoe jumped towards the couple of guys like a hawk awaiting to pierce its enemy by its deadly talons, her movements were graceful like a flowery petals dancing in the warm wind.

She knew she wasn't some frail girl but a girl embodied in a steel personality, the one who would help her friends in trouble.

To other people, when they saw Tomoe covered in a ray of sunshine; she looked like a goddess of war , a powerful and fierce expression imbued in her golden eyes with her bokken raised in the air.

Slam.

...

" When the girl was in imminent danger, the boy with ogre symbol on his forehead and the maiden with beautiful black locks appeared on the scene. They both defeated all the villains," Yui reads the words in delight.

Tomoe was seen thrusting her bokken in a speed of light, her wooden sword releasing a flurry of attacks to the three males surrounding her—hitting them with vital spots.

The girl then delivered an uppercut strike of her bokken towards the other male's chin who is sneakily trying to attack her from behind.

Across from her, the man with an ogre symbol was faring well on his own battle, punching repetitively with great strength towards his opponents.

Miaka was watching her two saviors from the sidelines, relief swarming into her eyes as she watched Tomoe came back for her.

And her very savior, the teal-haired man.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Hiyah! I finally written my 2nd chapter for Fushigi Yuuji , I hope you guys loved this chapter. What do you guys think about Tomoe's personality?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.6K 120
ΙͺΙ΄ α΄Šα΄€α΄˜α΄€Ι΄'ꜱ ᴍᴇΙͺᴊΙͺ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Ιͺᴏᴅ, ʏ/Ι΄, α΄€ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ ʙᴏʏ Κ™α΄€Κ€α΄‡ΚŸΚ κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄˜α΄˜ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɒᴇ Κα΄‡α΄€Κ€κœ±, Ιͺꜱ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄œκœ±α΄› Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄€ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ ᴏꜰ Ιͺα΄α΄α΄‡Ι΄κœ±α΄‡ Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄Ι΄κœ±ΙͺΚ™ΙͺʟΙͺᴛʏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κœα΄€Κ€α΄…κœ±ΚœΙͺᴘ α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡...
250K 6.2K 77
Just some mitzu ideas I have. This is purely fictional and it's made out of my delusional mind β›ˆ - angst β˜€οΈ - fluff πŸ”ž - 18+ (smut or gore)
194K 5.9K 22
Angry tears coated the girl's face and fell into the blood soaked snow beneath her. She screamed at him until his silhouette disappeared into the sn...
17.5K 207 28
Y/n, A poor girl is adopted by the Rengoku family, little did they know her full name was Y/n 'Tsugikuni' Y/n x Tomioka Giyu I DONT OWN THE CHARACTE...