𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

By loonabookishX

ɪɴ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀᴅʜɪᴛʏᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅʜɪʀᴀ'ꜱ ꜰɪᴇʀʏ ᴄʟᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ, ᴀ... More

Prologue 1
Prologue 2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
IMPORTANT!!
~Revisit~
~ Reassemble ~
~ Recap ~
~ Reconcile ~
🙏

CHAPTER 32

1.7K 233 28
By loonabookishX

Dhira asked the obvious question, Adhi took a moment to compose himself. He reached out to his pocket and took out a tiny cute box. Dhira's eyes widened at it.

Suddenly a thunder cracked the sky open and it started to rain heavily.
Adhi groaned stomping his foot making Dhira chuckle and pull him to the Fort.

🦋

Thank goodness the Fort was set in a shady and covered place, saving them from the rain, but Adhi was disappointed and sat cupping his face with a pout. That caused Dhira to chuckle and pinch his cheek, Adhi clicked his tounge,

Ma! summa iruma!

Dhira stiffened her chuckle making Adhi glare at her,

Ippo yenna achinu moonja ipdhi vechirke?

Adhi sighed,

Perfect'ah propose pananum'nu yevlo plan pannen. Dinner date varaikum correct'ah vandhu, kneel down pannumbothu mala vandhu kedhuthuruchu.

Dhira smiled shaking her head,

Naa ok sollirukae matten

She said casually shrugging her shoulders. Adhi widened his eyes,

Yen?

Pinna? Yellathukum perfect'ah irukura Adhityan ku yaaru ok solluva?

Adhi stared at her quizzically,

Yennakku naa kandhupudhichae ADITHYA ve dhan pudhikum. Avaruku mattum dhan ok solluven.

Adhi's face broke into a huge grin as he threw himself on Dhira, engulfing her in a tight hug. Dhira chuckled as she hugged him back.

Yepdhi solrenu mukkiyam illa, solrae aludhan mukkiyam

Adhi giggled and kissed her cheeks loudly,

By the way..

Adhi hummed in response,

I'm still waiting

Adhi broke the hug with realization, he looked around them,

One sec,

He excused and started pushing away the pillows and the chocolate box to make sure there wasn't anything between them before comfortably kneeling down in front of her.

Dhira sat with her legs crossed and covered with the cozy blanket around her to get rid of the chillness that spread around and excitedly waited for him to start.

Adhi shut his eyes to inhale and exhale, relax his muscles and steady himself. He opened his eyes and look straight into hers.

He felt a pierce in his heart at the sudden intense eye contact. Dhira was concerned,

Adhitya?

She whispered,

Are you ok?

Adhi kept staring without even blinking,

Paravala, romba stress pannikadhae. Naa yedhuvum expect'lam pannale.

She gently cupped his one cheek,

It's just me

Adhi's eyes moistened at her words, he shook his head denying,

Almost one year ku munnadhi, en life la happy memories'na adhu onnu dhan, en amma koodha irundha memories, avlodhan. Adha vechi yevlo naal otta mudhiyum adhu varaikum dhan namba life'nu nenachittu irundhen.

He looked deep into her eyes,

Nee vara varaikum

Dhira smiled affectionately,

Nee en life'la vandhadhu lerndhu, every second happy memories mattum illa, unmaiya sollanumna ennaku yepdi sollanumnu koodha therla.

He chuckled blushing,

Ana life fulla adhu yen koodha ye irukanum'nu thonudhu.

Anniki koodha nee sonnae la? Heart irundhudhan beat panradhu theriyumnu?

Adhi cupped her face,

Unna paathadhuku aprom dhan, sathiyama yenakke therinjadhu.

I too have a heart. That beats for you.
And I don't want it to stop at any point.

Adhunala..

Adhira

Dhira closed her eyes for a fleeting moment. Adhi slowly clicked opened the tiny box. It revealed a simple yet elegant diamond ring.

Will you marry me?

Dhira squealed a yes and threw herself on Adhi. Adhi chuckled with tears and hugged her back.

She kissed him all over his face with joy, but Adhi stopped her when she was about to kiss his lips,

Maa, ring'uh

Dhira bit her tounge,

Aiyoyo, sorry, sorry, sorry. Indhanga!

She gracefully gave him her hand, Adhi smiled and slid it into her finger.

He caressed it,

It's my mom's.

Dhira looked up at him quizzically,

Yeppome yen koodha ye irukattumnu avanga kadaisiya koodhutu ponadhu.

He bobbed her nose with his,

Naa unkitta kodhututen. Inime idhu kaga yavadhu, unna naa vidhave matten.

Dhira chuckled with tears and hugged him,

Vitradhae

She crashed her lips on Adhi's.

The next second,
Nothing felt real,
Nothing felt true,
All they felt were each other
Clouded with euphoria.

Adhi's thumb cupped and cradled her cheek between his palms as he sucked her lips.

Dhira's one hand ran through Adhi's hair pulling him closer while the other hand tightly clutched onto his shirt.

Adhi felt her gasping for air and gently pulled back. He took his own time to admire her flushed face and swollen lips.

He pestered pecks and nibbles over her cheeks way down to her jaw, neck and collarbone.

🦋

Dhira scrunched her nose when she heard heavy downpour. She rubbed her eyes and opened it to find the rain, that was yet to stop a while ago, starting to pour heavily again. They were still inside the Fort and eventually fell asleep.

She sighed and tried to move when a big arms tightened it grips on her waist. Dhira smiled softly as she tilted her head around and found Adhi snuggled in her shoulder.

She carefully tried to turned around without waking him up, but Adhi stirred and groaned in his sleep. She snuggled closer to him and patted his back. He relaxed.

Dhira slowly traced her finger on his face. There was an unknown small cut at the corner of his brow, his long lashes that laid rested were too perfect.

His words, the kiss, the snuggles and the marks on her neck, all of a sudden everything hit hard to Dhira.

When her finger reached his lips, she received a peck making Dhira giggle. Adhi leaned forward and put their forehead together.

Sight adhikiriya?

Dhira twisted her lips,

Kelambalae?

Adhi sighed heavily,

Ponuma?

He asked pouting, even if they could stay like this for the rest of their life, neither Adhi nor Dhira would deny.

Yet the rain was getting heavy.

Dhira kissed his lips,.

Polam.

🦋

Adhi stood in front of her doorway and waited until Dhira safely went into her house. Dhira closed the door after bidding bye to him.

Dhira frolicked to her room and looked at the mirror. She was such a blushing mess. She caressed her ring and kissed it contently.

Everything felt like a dream to Dhira,
To have her own human to love,
To have her own home,
To have her own family,

Everything was a dream she never thought she could reach yet it was happening.

A dream she would never let go of, even if it means she'll have to sleep forever.

Suddenly, Dhira felt a little discomfort at the back of her head. She shrugged it off and removed her ribbon, letting her hair down.

But unexpectedly, it didn't stop, the discomfort started changing into pain and the next thing Dhira knew, she stumbled and her vision got blurred.

She was holding her dresser for support but it wasn't enough. All her senses were completely down as the pain increased. She couldn't even scream or breath.

Tears were rolling down her cheek, she felt like there was an elastic band being tied and squeezed around her brain.

Dhira somehow managed to hold the walls for support till she walked to the bed and instantly collapsed on it.

Her hands were clutching onto her head while she was lying in a fetal position and eventually, within a blink she ended up sleeping after pain due to exhaustion.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Sorry for the late chapter.

Short but important chapter 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 12.9K 59
ᴀꜱʜᴡɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪᴠᴀɴʏᴀ, ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀɴ ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴛᴇ...
32K 2.2K 24
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐚�...
108K 15.1K 91
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɢɪᴄ ʟᴏꜱꜱ, ᴠɪᴋʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʀᴇᴍᴏʀꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ. ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ᴛᴀʀᴀ, ᴀ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴ...
25.6K 1.7K 26
"What happens when suddenly relations change? . . . . . An Ashaangi FF ✨"