Bechloe - The New Girl

Από idontknow386

Beca is Northfield High's number one player. Chloe is the bubbly new student. The two are completely differen... Περισσότερα

1 - Introduction
2 - Who's That Girl?
3 - Library
4 - The Diner
5 - Jealous?
6 - The Party
7 - Extremely Hungover
8 - What Happened?
9 - The Soccer Game
10 - A Night To Remember
11 - The Performance
12 - 9 Years
13 - Sort Of Date
14 - Colorado
15 - Homecoming
16 - "Surprise..."
17 - The Letterman Jacket
18 - Halloween
19 - Privacy
20 - Silence
21 - Things Are Looking Up
22 - Or Maybe They Aren't
23 - Somewhere That's Green
24 - Dreams
25 - Saturday Night's Alright
26 - Blue Christmas
27 - Suddenly Seymour
29 - All Together
30 - Sorry
31 - Sweet Sixteen
32 - Little Decision, Big Impact
33 - All Or Nothing
34 - Senior Prom
35 - Goodbye
A Very Special Author Announcement

28 - Valentines Day

448 11 1
Από idontknow386

Being single when your friends are in relationships is painful on regular days. But, when your single on Valentines Day and everyone else in a happy relationship, it's even worse.

Jesse was never bothered about relationships. He never needed someone because Beca never had a girlfriend which meant they had a lot of spare time to spend together. If Beca was with one of her flings on Valentines, he would spend the day with Stacie. If they were both busy, Emily never was. Same with Fat Amy.

Point is, he never needed to be with someone on Valentines Day because he had company. Except this year it would be different. Everyone around him had plans for the day and it was secretly killing him. So, he made it his mission to finally find the courage to ask out his crush.

Jesse wasn't desperate and this wasn't some crush he'd just created so he could be with someone - he had liked her on and off for a while. He was left to sit next to her in Math since he usually sat next to Beca in lessons, but they surprisingly got on quite well.

When math got boring, they turned to each other to find entertainment. This lesson would be no different.

She walked in the room and took her seat, taking her books out of her bag.

"Good morning, Jesse."

"Hey, Jessica."

Jessica was a cheerleader and was a part of Aubrey's little group. She wasn't extremely popular but she was shy and whenever she wasn't at cheer, she was with Ashley. It was kind of like they came as a pair. Jessica was also in a similar to boat to Jesse now that Ashley had found herself a boyfriend - Jesse and Jessica had vented their thoughts about this last lesson and now Jesse had a vague idea of where her head was at.

Jesse had came close to asking her out many times before. However, every time he went to do it, he'd jumble up his words and end up forming a sentence that didn't make sense and embarrass himself.

He had five days until Valentines Day. He was going to do it by then.

...

Lucy was onto her third treatment course and she was enjoying it a little more now that she had a new doctor. He'd come into her room every morning, make small talk and then return at his lunch break where they would either have a game of scrabble or uno.

Lucy had no complaints every time he returned and they grew close enough so she could find out he was single. It was just a matter of dropping the right hints so he would ask her out.

She was in her hospital bed, flicking through the channels to find a good show when he walked in the room, wheeling in a wheelchair.

"Morning, Lucy."

"Doctor Nelson, you're early." Lucy said with a smile.

The two exchanged a glance and she could see Nelson was nervously shuffling his feet behind the chair. He was slightly younger than Lucy, probably in his late thirties, but it didn't make a difference when they were together. The best way to describe him would be to say he is very similar to season 1 Derek Shepherd but more matured and Lucy wasn't complaining.

"I had spare time." He moved from behind the chair and sat on the foot of her bed, flipping through her chart and updating it as Lucy watched. "Any plans for Valentines Day this year?"

Lucy just laughed, knowing she hadn't had any Valentines Day plans in many years, but she managed to settle herself down. "I have a date with a bowl of ice cream, my couch and the Bridget Jones movie." They both laughed and Lucy started to get everything ready to take with her.

She got herself in the wheelchair, ready for Nelson to take her to her treatment. He pushed her along, going the long way around so they could spend more time together before preparing her for her treatment. They made small talk once again and once Lucy was ready, Nelson went to leave the room and then turned back on himself.

"How would you like to do something for Valentines? With me. You don't have to, I would fully understand if you wanted to stay at home with your ice cream and-"

"I would love to." Lucy said with a broad grin.

Looks like she was going to break her streak of lonely Valentines Day's after all.

...

Chloe's parents were out of town for the day, deciding to meet up with some old friends, which left Chloe alone by herself with her brother having to work that day. So she did the thing any sane person would do. She invited her girlfriend over to have uninterrupted sex. A lot of it.

They'd taken a break and left Chloe's room to go to the kitchen, trying to find something cookable in the cupboards. When it was just a bunch of raw ingredients neither of them knew what to do with, they decided is was just easier to order a pizza so while Beca called the pizza place, Chloe made herself comfortable on the couch.

Beca hung up the phone and joined her girlfriend, lying between Chloe's legs with her head on her stomach.

"Chloe, you can't get mad at me for what I'm about to say because I am your favourite person ever and you love me so much." Beca said, using her softest voice and making sure to butter Chloe up. 

"I suppose you are, go on."

"I'm going to have to delay our Valentines date. Just by an hour - I have to take my mom to her date with some doctor dude and then I'm dropping off Benji and Emily at the movies. Then I promise I'm all yours."

"I'm not mad. As long as I can come with you because I want to meet this hot doctor your mom told me about."

Beca cringed at the thought of her mom calling anyone hot and really didn't know what else she thought about him. She'd met Nelson once before, only briefly, and she didn't get a bad impression from him. But Lucy's track record of dating has led Beca to be very protective of her mom and she's not about to let her guard down for this guy.

"I can make that deal. Just never call him hot again because I can't deal with you and my mom finding the same guy attractive."

Chloe just laughed and kissed Beca's head lightly before interrogating her about the secret date Beca had planned, but Beca refused to let any detail slip and before they knew it the pizza arrived shortly followed by more sex - neither of them were complaining.

...

The fourteenth of February came around and Jesse was at his deadline. He had came up with a million different ways to ask her out and thought of a million ways in which Jessica could say no. But this was it.

They were sat talking in math and Jesse just took a deep breath, plucking up all his courage and bracing himself for rejection.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Jesse blurted out, not the delivery he had planned but it was better than a bunch of jumbled up nonsense.

"Like a date?" Jessica smiled, her cheeks blushing only slightly.

"Yeah, if you want it to be."

"Sure, I'll go on a date with you."

The bell rang to signal the end of class and they were picking up their books and putting them in their bags.

"I'll pick you up around seven?"

"Sounds good to me." Jessica walked out the door, waving goodbye to Jesse as she did, who was doing a small celebratory dance in the middle of the empty classroom.

"Mr Swanson don't you have somewhere to be?" Mr Smith asked from behind his computer.

"Yes, sir. Sorry." Jesse quickly walked out of class, not wanting to make direct eye contact with the teacher on his way to his locker.

...

Every girl in the Mitchell-Junk household was just about ready and Beca was just waiting for Sam to drop Chloe off so she could ride along with them. A knock sounded from the door and Chloe walked in following it, apologising for being late and just getting straight into Beca's truck.

Beca took Emily and Benji to the movies first and the whole time Benji and Emily were talking about how excited they were for the movie. At certain points Chloe had to slap Beca lightly on the arm to tell her to contain her laughter because they got overexcited for the movie and got offended when Beca said she didn't really like the first movie - they were going to see Sing 2.

They arrived and Beca told them to enjoy themselves, be careful, etc., basically giving the whole mom talk that she knows Catherine would have given.

Beca then drove back home to pick up her mom who directed her to Nelson's house where they waited outside for him to join them.

"Beca, just be nice. He's a really great guy and you've just got to get to know him." Lucy said, wary of her daughter's protectiveness.

"I will, he's running late though." She honked the horn one last time and turned to see him rushing out the door of his house, locking the door and climbing in the backseat next to Lucy.

"Hey." They both said to each other, in a cute kind of innocent but flirty way.

He handed her a bouquet of roses he had before realising he had company and introduced himself to Chloe. On the way out of his neighbourhood Chloe kept on asking him a bunch of questions, wanting to find out as much as she could so she could form an opinion on him, so far she approved.

They got halfway to the restaurant and they were barely moving because they were stuck in a line of traffic. To make things even more awkward, Beca hadn't spoken a word yet, she just kept glancing at him in her mirror and quickly moving her eyes away when he noticed.

He was trying his best to impress, making polite conversation, but Lucy must have warned him about Beca because he knew not to push to make conversation and waited for her to speak to him first.

They hadn't moved in the traffic for quite a while now and Beca was growing impatient, honking her horn at the cars in front of her.

"How are you finding school, Chloe? Can't be easy moving in your final year?" The doctor asked, getting on quite well with Chloe already.

"It's going quite well actually, Northfield is much better than my old school."

Lucy prompted him to try and make conversation with Beca, hoping that they would get along by the end of the journey.

"So, Beca, your mom tells me you're looking at scholarships for soccer." He sat up straight and used polite mannerisms, hoping to make a good impression.

"Yeah, I am." Beca replied, giving a short, blunt answer. "Is it against policy to date one of your patients?" she turned around and asked, wanting to be able to tell whether he is telling the truth or not.

"Well actually-"

"Oh look at that, traffic is moving." Lucy cut him off, wanting to save him from any answers that Beca would see as the wrong answers. Beca began driving again and it wasn't long until they were at the restaurant.

Lucy was let out the car by Beca and Lucy made sure to pull her aside before going into the restaurant.

"Give Toby a chance, for me. I haven't felt this way about anyone since your dad and I'd hate for you to not like him." Beca agreed and pulled her mom into a tight hug before telling them both to enjoy themselves and getting back into the car with Chloe who just watched the pair walk away.

"I like him."

"You like everyone." Beca stated.

"Fair point."

By the time they had dropped everyone off, it was too late to do anything that Beca had planned for the night.

"I'm really sorry Chlo, I had everything planned but it's too late to do it all now." Beca sighed, taking Chloe's hand and locking their fingers together.

"It's okay, really. I'm just glad I got to spend my evening with you."

Beca kissed the back of the redhead's hand and looked at her in awe. "I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: once again I apologise for any mistakes, I'm really just trying to get chapters out as soon as possible so I haven't proof read it as much as I usually do. Thanks for reading :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.8K 390 29
Sequel to 'Who's that Girl?' Beca and Jesse have become a huge success in the music industry and couldn't be happier. With Chloe and Aubrey graduat...
250K 4.9K 46
Teacher x Student. Chloe is a new teacher at Beca's high school and she is in her last year. When they meet, sparks fly and who knows that could happ...
66.6K 1.4K 24
Werewolves and our favorite suspecting lesbians? Follow the story of Beca Mitchell, the last known werewolf Alpha as she discovers the struggles of f...
40.6K 960 18
Set in an alternative universe, Chloe Beale has recently become a regular at Bantam Royal Records where she has developed a massive crush on the new...