Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23

312 37 35
By DreamerGirlKes

"Home sweet home!" Elijah yelled soon as he stepped out of the car back in Germany. All of them were happy to be home, especially Kamaria. She was mad at herself for allowing Yamato to get close to her. Takahiro made sure that she knew what he looked like still. She didn't notice the man until it was too late.

"Do we have to have this meeting now?"

"Mar, that man attacked you at your own fucking gala. Then he turned around and attacked not one but three of your businesses in Tokyo after we were in the air. How long do you think it will take before he realizes that Ayia is working for you?" Xerxes said, making Kamaria sigh walking up the stairs of their home.

"I know you are mad at yourself, but this wasn't your fault Kamaria," Riley said, touching her shoulder. Mar shrugged her off as she went straight to her kids' playroom to drop Taishi off with the nanny. Both Donnas sighed, looking at each other.

"She will be okay. Dad spoiled the shit out of her. He taught her how to be a fighter but not to look after her surroundings...."

"That is a lie. Dad taught all of us to do all of that. Kamaria is just like Ma. Do you remember how Dad told us how he kidnapped Ma? She was unaware of her surroundings, had no security, and was not good with watching what was around her. Shit, she still is like that. Kamaria just picked up the trait. Sad really," Neveah said, making her twin laugh.

"You two are fools. I suppose you are right, though. Still, we have to stop it because she's a Donna, and that shit will get her fucking killed."

"That I have to agree on. My wife doesn't seem to understand that her unawareness is getting her in trouble. You would think she would have learned after... after...."

"Yeah, after you had her kidnapped and injected with your sperm in her?" Elijah laughed as the rest facepalm. Takahiro just shook his head, turning back to Xerxes and Reece as he continued to laugh.

"Yeah, that... I don't know what to do to get through to her. It's like talking to a brick wall when telling her she is wrong about something."

"And you just learning this? Boy, you have a long way to go. It's like that with all of them. Or haven't you noticed? They all like their Mother. Hard fucking headed none of my children listens to shit but themselves...."

"They sure do. Remind you of someone Luca?" Erik said, walking by smirking. "It's sad that you are trying to put that shit all on my little sister. When you know damn well your ass is the same way. Listen to nothing but yourself and Dele now, but it took time. Meaning the same will happen with Kamaria. She has her Mom's empty-mindedness, and her Dad's I do what I want, which ends in this. A woman that thinks she knows everything but knows nothing. Right Luca," He finished as Luca shrugged his shoulders, walking away.

"Careful, Uncle Erik, you're talking about one of his precious daughters. You know how that will end," Lucas said.

"Really, Lucas? Dad loves us equally, and you know it!" Talia yelled, making all the boys glare at her. All of them knew the truth. Luca would go to the end of the world for his daughters but showed the boys what he called tough love.

"I wouldn't go that far. Let's get this meeting over with. Takahiro needs to find a way to get rid of Ogawa because I'm mad tired of them already."

"You're upset with me. I know it. I should have told you that I took that thing out of my arm, but I wanted to surprise you with the pregnancy. Then... then all of this shit started to happen. First with Shino, then the other night. Go ahead, yell, scream, blame me for losing our child." Kamaria said, sitting at the end of the bed as Takahiro walked in. To her surprise, he came and embraced her.

"Ōjo never thought this was your fault. I don't blame you, nor what happened the other night. I just don't think it's was that baby's time. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes shit happens, and we can try again when you are ready. Still, that will have to wait. I... I do have a question for you, Kamaria," Takahiro said, kissing her hair. It was something that's been floating over his head for a minute.

"That is?"

"I will save the one I really want to know for last, but how do you actually feel about the twins?"

"What do you mean?" Kamaria asked, looking into his eyes. They were sweet little girls, although they acted as if they were scared as hell of them the first two days.

"Do you want to do this? Raise them?"

"Do you not?" She asked while Hiro nodded his head. He loved them already and saw a lot of his brothers in them with the things they did. "Well, there isn't a need for questioning it. They are innocent, and I know you saw the bruises on their little arms. Who can do that to those sweet little girls? I wouldn't want more than to raise them with you." She smiled, making him nod, readying himself to ask the next question.

"We will talk to them more tomorrow. Now could you answer this? Why can't you see Shino for what he is? The man wants you, and you only see it as a friendly thing. What else you're going to let him do before you see he is trying to destroy us. Men like Shino don't care what they hurt long as they get what they want. Shino is a womanizer who only wants what's between your legs to destroy what we have. He's obsessed with you. With the fact of being with you nothing more," Takahiro said, making Kamaria look up finally.

"Are you trying to ask do I want him to?"

"Baby, you have only been with one man...."

"And I love only one man. I'm not going to lie... it did feel good to have someone else have an interest in me, and the attention was okay, but I love you. You and our children are all I want. If it makes you happy, I will stay away from him to make you happy." She said, making him shake his head.

"Mar, it's not to make me happy. I want you to understand that you can't go around thinking everyone is harmless. Nor can you go around blindly just because you are Luca Köhler's daughter. That alone puts a big ass target on your back. You're older enough to understand that you can be wrong sometimes," He said, making her look at him standing quickly. Hiro knew he had made her upset as she stormed out of the room.

"That didn't end well," He said, shaking his head.

"Look who's here," Adele smiled, pointing to the door where her son was standing. AJ smiled as he winked at Lola's big goofy smile while she held out a hand for him to take. AJ knew she had an appointment today. Shit, they both did, and he wanted to make both but was unsure about Ella's.

"What is she having done today?"

"Measurements of the baby. Lola's five and a half months today, and I wanted to make sure that my little grandbaby is doing alright in there. Especially with all the stress, she's been under with Ella and all." Adele said as she placed the wand on Lola's little bump. A smile came to AJ's face seeing his baby come up on the screen.

"Can I do it?" He said, making his mother look at him with her head tilted. She smiled before nodding and handing the wand over, switching places. AJ quickly started the measurements smiling the entire time as Adele watched.

"Why don't you look and see what you two are having. I mean, I know already. Lola said she was waiting until you were ready. You can do that now if you like," She said, standing by the door. AJ looked to Lola as she nodded. Quickly he started to look.

"What would you like to have, Lolo?"

"Don't care. I just want a healthy baby. I know whatever it is will be loved no matter what. What about you, Ax? What do you want to have?" Lola said, making AJ shrug his shoulders. He really didn't care cause he knew he would love it no matter what. Although he knew Ella was having a girl because she made sure to find out soon as she could and came to rub it in Lola's face.

"I think I'm scared to look. Ma, you say it."

"Scared you going to have another girl?" Adele laughed, then whispering, 'If she yours.' To herself, as she shook her head as AJ shook his at her first comment. "Good because you are," She smiled, making him finally look for the sex of the baby. Lola laughed at his and his mother's smile.

"I kind of wanted a boy. Since Ella is having the girl, she will always want to compare our daughter's. I know she will always think her child will be better than mine...."

"Not with her as a mother. AJ, I don't know what it will take before you open your eyes. Ella's nothing but trouble. It would be best if you cut off her now before it gets out of control. I don't know, but I can feel that girl is going to something to try and harm Lola and her baby, just to try and get you to herself," Adele said.

"I don't think Ella would scoop that low, Ma. I... I don't think I can just push her away if that's my child in her stomach. Call me crazy, but I should play her games for now...."

"Just stay on her good side Lola. I will do what Mar told me to act as if nothing is wrong. Just don't have sex with her, which is easy because I haven't touched Ella in almost two months. I just want to be a good Father, just as the one that raised me, and I don't want her to use that against me." AJ said, causing his mother and Lola to smile. Lola quickly touched his hand, making AJ look at her with a gentle smile.

"You going to be a great father, Axel. I know you don't want to push Ella away, but she's pushing herself away. Why let that hurt you?"

"She has a point, baby. You have to make that choice, but I think you already have," Dele said, clapping her hands together. "Anyways, you need to go get bloodwork. Lola and I have an appointment with Ella. Are you going to be there as well, AJ?"

"Yeah, I guess I don't have a choice," He said, looking at the window of the door seeing Ella standing on the other side. She was mean-mugging him as he wiped Lola's belly clean and helped her sit up. "Talk to you later," AJ told Lola, handing her the sonograms as she nodded. Slyly he kissed her hand, making her smile.

"Okay, later. I would kiss you, but I don't want to make her upset. Later Ma Dele, love you!"

"Love you too, Lolo," Adele laughed, hugging the girl just as Ella walked in, frowning. "Girl, wipe that fucking frown off your face. Lola is having AJ's child just as you are. There is no changing that. Therefore, you cannot get upset about him being here for her. He's here for you too."

"That should have never happened. Lola knows what she did, and I don't understand why you entertain it, Mrs. Köhler." Ella said as AJ face palmed himself, and Lola shook her head, leaving the rest of the way out, saying she didn't have time for this today.

"Little girl, I don't know who in the fuck you think you fucking talking to. I'm not the one. I don't fucking care what in the hell you think Lola did because I know better. If she did do what you are implying, that is still my grandbaby. AJ's child! Respect that shut the fuck up and go lay your ass on that damn table before I do something I regret!" Adele yelled as AJ quickly stood standing between his mother and Ella. Any other time he would have stayed where he was, but he knew Ella was crazy, and his mama didn't give one fuck about knocking the shit out of her ass. Pregnant or not.

"Ella, please go lay down. You know you're fucking up. Shit, I don't understand you at times."

"You don't understand me. Axel, you are the one that I don't understand. You have me... look, why don't you and I go out on a date tonight. I want to do something with just us. If that's okay with you," Ella said. At first, AJ wanted to say no but decided against it, thinking about Kamaria's statement, then nodding his head yes as Adele shook hers.

The family are back at home and Kamaria didn't want to talk about what happening in Tokyo. Are they right? Is she just like her mother? What about Takahiro question about the twins? And about Shino? It also seems AJ and Lola had a little moment during the doctor's visit along with Adele until Ella came and ruin it. What's in store for the date that Ella has plan for she and AJ? How will it end?

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
70.5K 3.1K 44
A mafia don and a playboy cross paths in an unexpected circumstance leading a dangerous love story.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?