Let Me Adore You (N.H.)

Von nialllovesguinness

Loving a person is not that easy. Sometimes it is easier to just adore someone. It is far more uncomplicated... Mehr

0
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Untitled Part 22
23
24
25
26
27
28

29

608 15 13
Von nialllovesguinness

*curse words, se*ual actions... just smut*

I followed a silent Niall into the house. He set down my bag, taking off his coat and putting it one the rack with mine. His eyes had that exhausted look I worried about. What happened today and the days prior?

"I'll make tea, do you want some?" I tried cheering him up, walking past him and brushing his arm.

"No I'm fine, I'll go sit down on the sofa for a bit." My professor shook his head, showing me a weak smile, kissing me shortly before going to the right, into the living room. I stood in the doorframe, processing what just happened. He seemed to be worn out. What could I do about it? It had nothing to do with me, but what else? I reached for the sink and grabbed the kettle, filling it with water, as well as taking a mug out of the cabinet. During the whole process I peeked out of the room to see what the man was doing. He went straight to the wooden cupboard, fishing out a pretty glass and a bottle with amber liquid he placed on top. Whiskey. Now?

The water was boiling and I poured it into the mug with earl grey tea, dipping the tea bag into the brewing drink, frowning. The next time I looked up, Niall came towards me, the glass in his hand. He searched for the ice cubes in his freezer and turned around when he was finished, leaning against the counter and watching me, actually scanning me. Caught in the act I stared into my reflection in the water, coughing a little bit.

"Sure you don't want any?" I began to speak, glancing at him.

"Thank you angel but I need something stronger this evening." I shrugged at his comment.

"Black tea contains high levels of caffeine." At least I tried. Dry laughter erupted from his throat as he lifted himself up, tilting the glass in my direction.

"Maybe later. Come join me when you're ready." He turned his back and I didn't know how to get to him. But maybe there was something I could do. The idea formed in my head in mere seconds and I threw the teabag away, smirking to myself. Maybe this was going to be easier than I thought.

"Will do." I simply answered, observing him with the whiskey in his hand while he sat down on the sofa, taking a deep sip and leaning back, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh. The whole situation was unbelievably sexy and I could only grip the edge of the kitchen counter hard, seeing Niall's exposed Adam's apple. I was confused and felt dragged down, bare. Maybe this wasn't going to be as easy as I thought, my victorious smile falling. He held the glass in his hands, fingers intertwined, close to his crotch.

I couldn't wait patiently, it would be impossible. If I wanted my plan to work however, I had to sip my tea in silence until it was time.

Minutes passed and Niall didn't call me again, that was when I saw my chance. Slowly I walked up to the sofa, my gaze trained on him. With his eyes closed, he was so peaceful. And I bet he would be even more when I was finished. My fingers touched his shoulder and I stood behind him. He not once opened his eyes but recognised my presence with a little groan. My fingertips pushed into the tensed muscles, kneading his flesh along with the shirt. Groans continued and I leaned down to his ear, when one hand pushed his hair back, out of his forehead in a loving manner.

"Oh no you must be really exhausted dear." I whispered against his temple, kissing it. Niall agreed quickly with another throaty sound.

"All this endless work, people asking you for your opinion. It's hard isn't it?" I pouted, still brushing trough his hair and scraping his scalp slightly. I saw how much he liked it by the way his features relaxed and the grip on the glass loosened.

"Yes, very hard." Dr. Horan finally said. Phase One was complete. I pressed one last kiss on his forehead I held in my hands and came around to sit down next to him, pushing my knees into his side.

"Then why don't you let me take care of you for once?" Before Niall even opened his eyes I had removed the whisky out of his hands and took a sip, the drink burning my insides but nevertheless warming me up.

"What are you-" He started yet never finished, as I moved onto his lap, pushing my lips on his and making him taste the alcohol on them.

"Shhh, relax." My body stood in flames while kisses wandered down his neck. His dick twitched and I barely felt it but when I realised it, I had to smile. It was too good to be true.

"Not so tired now, huh?" I dragged my tongue upwards in one motion, earning an immediate reaction.

"Lord what's gotten into you." Niall mumbled, forcing himself to look up and not at me. I didn't answer, only moved my hips back and forth, the glass in my palm.

"Damn, you're hot. And you're fucking intelligent too. I never met a men so smart." I complimented him over and over again. He did it all the time for my, why shouldn't I?

"All your hard work, your passion. No wonder why you're bored by all those shallow people around you. You're way better than them." Niall smiled at me, enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him or rather in his lap. It was the male pride that took over him. His dick throbbing beneath me, I hummed happily. Taking another sip, I felt drops escaping and running down my chin, dripping on my black turtleneck and on my skirt.

"Whoops." I said, laughing to myself while pressing my midsection on his crotch. It was too funny. Not so funny for Niall though, as he held me down with force, hands on my hipbones, probably due to the friction I created. My movements stilled and I made an annoyed "tsk" sound to show him my displeasure. I had a plan and he was standing in my way.

So I swatted his left hand away, raising my brows. I knew he did it much better.

"I'm in charge, so let me do my job. And if you ask nicely, maybe I let you touch me." I moved my finger from his lips to his collar savouring the power I held. I should have done it earlier, taking control over him. Despite everything, Niall knew me and I knew him. He began planting his grip on my waist once more, stronger this time. He wasn't angry or frustrated. He wanted to test me.

"That's not how it works baby." He grinned devilishly at me. I leaned close to his ear, my fingers moving closer to his cock.

"It does now. Baby." With that I pressed my palm flatly against his crotch, massaging him. He squirmed, moving away from my hold on him.

"Ask me and I let you touch me." The brunet closed his eyes shut, biting his inner cheek. I intensified the pressure to get a quicker response out.

"If you don't ask, this will be over in seconds." I felt hot, I felt attractive and sexy, like a goddess. I had A grown man at my fingertips, playing with him as I pleased. I never wanted to miss the feeling.

"Okay, please let me touch you. I need to get your tights off." My tights? I lifted my hips wordlessly so Niall could slide his hands underneath my skirt where he cupped my ass. I moaned into the kiss, tasting Niall's tongue. My movements on his clothes dick never stopped, not even when he began pulling down the black tights, along with my knickers down to my knees. The bunched up fabric restricted me but the cold air hitting my midsection distracted me way more.

"You only said my tights. Are you insane?" I gasped angrily.

"No, just returning a favour." Mr. Horan tucked again, which was difficult with his eyes closed. I sighed, leaning back until my naked skin met the rough fabric of his jeans. I bet my skin would be red and irritated after this. Helping my professor, we quickly put my tights and underwear on the floor, his exploring hands already kneading my not so lean legs. His fingers were cold, maybe due to the cold drink he had earlier, maybe due to my heated body.

"You're burning up my dear." He rasped, caressing my thighs all the way to my skirt. I had to watch out or my whole private parts would be exposed, visible for both of us. And the thought embarrassed me immensely.

"Shut up and let me make you feel better." I almost begged him to be quiet. For once, he didn't have to be in charge. He only had to lean back and enjoy it. Niall didn't answer, but he let his hands lay on my upper thighs, nodding shortly. We continued kissing and I whispered promises into his ear, about how relaxed he was going to be. When I had collected enough bravery, I unbuckled his belt which was very difficult with the glass in my hand.

"For fuck's sake, put it away already." He said, yet being quicker by carelessly setting it on the sofa next to us. It will definitely make a mess. My eyes are focused on the shiny material, the last sip of alcohol that moved in the glass like an ocean.

"Angel." I turned my head back, Niall's pupils dilated and cheeks rosy, holding my wrist.

"I know my body tells you differently but don't let it force you to do something your uncomfortable with. You can decide how far you want to go." My heart fluttered and my whole body pulsated at the words. Niall must really love and treasure women if he talked to all of them like that.

"Yes Sir. But I have one last request." I opened his belt and the fly, helping him pull down his pants until I could see his underwear and the clear outline of his cock.

"Until we're finished, please don't call me angel again."

"Deal." My professor muffled as he bit down on his lip the second I freed him from the last barricade between our heated skins. He was warm yet pulsating in my hand, a feeling that was completely strange to me. And he was big. Sure, every girl thinks that when they see it for the first time but he was big tough. The invisible border between us was ready to be destroyed, one by one we broke the wall, taking off the barbed wire. My strokes were shy and controlled, I feared to hurt him but Niall didn't care. He licked his lips and looked down on my hand, lifting the corners of his mouth.

"Is it good?" He only nodded and I continued, going faster and sliding my thumb over the tip, which forced the brunet to gasp. He actually gasped. This was good. This was perfect. Whatever thought was entering my brain, I couldn't define it. It all was so fast, so arbitrary. I could only respond to Niall's kisses as he pushed my face towards him, searching for my lips with his, driven by hunger. He tasted my tongue and the inside of my mouth when I collected myself and was ready to forget my thumping heart.

„I want to try something. May I?" I whispered against his lips, searching for his gaze. Niall stilled, but nodded anyway.

"Go ahead. I won't stand in your way."

"Thank you." I mumbled against the shell of his ear, while opening the top buttons of his light blue shirt. Even the small gesture had a major effect on the man as he closed his eyes and threw his head back. I waited until I could move the shirt over his shoulders and trace the warm skin underneath, kissing Niall's jaw. I moved further down, until I had to slide off his lap, and on my knees on the ground. He didn't suspect a thing and I could continue. Reaching for his dick, I pressed my body against his legs until my face hovered above the tip. This was not like my daydream from months ago, yet at the same time it was weirdly better. I also closed my eyes and kissed him. My lips lingered on his tip and everything happened too fast. I tasted the saltiness that wasn't exactly salty, my heart stopped beating erratically, Niall's hips jerked and I heard him suck in a breath. Confused I looked up, to see if I did something wrong. But no. Niall stared at me wide-eyed like I was a person in his dreams he never thought he would see in reality. A solved mystery.

"Please don't do that. Damn it an- sweetheart." He corrected himself. Disbelief evident on his face.

"Don't tell me you're going to blow me." I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing so I shrugged but stayed quiet. His cock in my hand hardened even more and I hade the premonition that he liked my idea.

"I mean I'm the last one stopping you at this I really am. Nobody can tell you how often I imagined you sucking my cock but are you really sure? Because you can stop if you wa-." He couldn't go further as I lowered my head again and licked his tip harshly before kissing it and sucking a little bit on the tip to clean the droplets of precum.

"Ahh shit don't do this, please. I won't last long darling." I didn't care and pushed him back with my palm on his tensed abdomen. My tongue swirled around the top and I tried not to salivate to much. He was heavy in my mouth, there was no doubt about that. But with a little acclimatisation, I dared to swallow him more and more, interrupting my motions by licking the whole shaft. Niall finally relaxed and brushed trough my hair, looking down at me with a small smile an his mouth.

He seemed to be proud of me which sent my brain into overdrive. I stopped teasing him and sucked him a bit harder and deeper. Not a good idea because I swallowed too much apparently, which made me cough up shortly. I was deeply embarrassed by the situation and my face grew hot.

"Easy sweetheart." Niall held me back, voice soft. I pulled him out, spit connecting my lips with his dick. My chin was also covered in it.

"Right now it's not about taking it as deep as possible. I like it when you use you hands for the rest and have fun." He looked me in my eyes, features serious.

"Alright?" My scalp fizzled and I nodded, smiling.

Maybe I wasn't so lost after all. I pressed kisses along the inside of his left thigh and moved my hands back on his cock, moving them up and down. Despite the weird taste of his precum and the slightly degrading position I was in, I did enjoy it. Simply because I wanted to give Niall back what he had done for me before. He deserved it and I wanted to prove it. I kissed the underside of his dick, moving back to the tip and taking him back into my warm and wet mouth.

"Yes, that's perfect. Just like that."

He groaned, his hips jerking meanwhile. I took the clue and sucked harder, swallowing from time to time and humming around him. It was a draining activity, more draining than I thought it would. My jaw hurt, the pain making its way directly into my head. My knees were going to be red and I couldn't even imagine standing up later.

Despite all that, he kept me going. He made it all bearable, he was the one who pushed me over and over again. The way he breathed in and out, light and shadow painting the room and his face, I imagined god or anyone up there might forgive us for what we were doing. Forgive me for my thoughts and how I laid myself down in front of Niall's feet like he was the only one I would ever answer to. But this was all normal. Was it?

Then why didn't it feel like it?

The burning pit inside my stomach was burning brighter than before and it turned me unbelievably on.

"Sweetheart. Sweetheart look up at me." I did as I was told, my eyes glossy and tears threatening to fall, fall like a waterfall.

"I'm going to cum soon. If you don't want to swallow, take it out now." He said through clenched teeth. I thought about his words while taking him out of my mouth. No, I was too far gone, he was too far gone. I would end this the right way. I suckled on the tip as hard as I could, grazed the skin softly with my nails until a painful yelp escaped the man's lips. I had him close.

"You're crazy. Fucking crazy. I knew you had in you to be dirty." The word sent tingles through my body in the speed of light and for the first time I liked it. My professor seemed to notice that, despite his hazy state and took advantage of it it shamelessly.

"My dirty angel. You're so so good for taking care of me like that, I have to admit. And I-" he hissed when I touched his balls. He was almost done.

"Shit, I'm... I can't hold it." He was panting, one, two, three, four huffs and the first spurts of hot cum plastered my tongue. It was salty and had a dominant taste I wasn't able to describe. It came fast and it was a lot. Niall chanted my name while I tried to swallow it all.

It was eternity for me until nothing came out anymore and I came down from my trip as well as the brunet did. I licked him cleaned and sat back on my heels to watch the lustful expression on his face. It was sacred and I swore to never forget it. Not even when this was all over. I guess I didn't fix him. But why should I try?

After his breathing normalised, Niall pulled his pants up and took my chin in his other hand, mustering me.

"Did you lie to me?"

My eyes shot open. "Lying? What about?"

"About you having no experience. I don't believe it." Shaking my head like a maniac, my cheeks heated up at his comment.

"No I don't. I just read... a lot." My throat was sewed shut. "I hope it was okay?" He reached his hand out and helped me get off the carpet. I waited until he stood up, the corners of his mouth lifting as he leaned down to me, closer to my ear.

"I could definitely repeat that. Very soon." He whispered and I froze. Niall wanted to kiss me but I turned my head away, pointing to my mouth.

"Not before I have brushed my teeth." For the first time ever, he rolled his eyes at me, kissing me on my cheek and nudging me towards the stairs afterwards. "Well then hurry up."

"I saw that Sir. Maybe I should teach you some manners." I joked, pushing aside the fact that I just gave my first blowjob.

"I'd love to see that." My professor mumbled and I spun around, the see him holding my black underwear in his hands, looking at it. I couldn't deal with it. It was too much. I pretended I didn't saw him and took the first stairs, smiling to myself. Brushing my teeth quickly but with much force, I went to the guest room to change into my pajamas. Or my new little dress to be more precise. Taking off my makeup and brushing my hair, I heard Niall coming upstairs and going into his bedroom. He knocked sometime later as I applied my face cream.

"Come in." He stood in the doorframe, his gaze directly gliding to the satin fabric on my body. As high his gaze went, as high he raised his brows, pressing his lips to a thin line. We stared at each other for seconds before he crossed his arms, still watching me.

I didn't say a word as did he, finally getting away from the door and coming towards me. He grabbed his toothbrush and began to brush his teeth. I didn't know that to do so I stood next to him, looking at him through the bathroom mirror. He never once broke eye contact, even when he spat out the residues of toothpaste, he leaned on the sink and keeping his eyes on me.

Why didn't he say something? Anxiously, I rubbed my arm and went into the bedroom, pulling down the piece of clothing. Could he see my not so flat stomach? Was the dress too short? Were my thighs too thick?

"Don't you dare thinking about changing your outfit." Niall suddenly spoke up, standing in the hallway, light shining into the room. I lifted my head and turned around. He came over to me and pulled me closer by my waist, looking down on me.

"You look beautiful in it. If I could, I would keep you here, all to myself and look at you every second and every hour of every day."

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically, but appreciating the comment nonetheless.

"Yes, really." His fingertips grazed over my thighs.

"This soft skin. And your hips, inviting me to trace the curves." He continued with my waist, smiling as I kept my hands on his chest.

"A body perfectly molded for me. Like a statue in a museum I would visit, praying to her and only her."

"That's ridiculous Niall." I gulped at his words and sat down so he couldn't see my real reaction. My flushed cheeks. But Niall seemed to misinterpret it, kneeling down in front of me. I stared at him with wide eyes, telling him to get up. Instead, he began to speak.

"Angel, forgive me for I have sinned." My heart sank and I didn't know what to do. My limbs were frozen and not moving.

"I am full of flaws and not worth of your time. I am greedy and falling to temptation, taking what I want and not asking once. I am selfish and my heart is full of coldness."

"Niall don't. Please get up." I begged him one last time but he didn't hear me. He was insane. And I was insane for loving it. I should be the one confessing and praying for allowing this to continue.

"I kneel before you angel, asking for forgiveness. Put out your loving hand and have mercy for a poor sinner like me, even though I do not deserve it. I worship you." It was blasphemy.  It was adoration. My eyes swelled up with tears I quickly blinked away and lifted his chin, kissing him on the forehead and on the lips.

"You're not a sinner, and if I had the chance, I would give you all my time. You're by far greater than you can imagine. But please, never, never ever do that again." My cold fingers were shaking as I took his hand that had rested on his leg and helped him up.

"Come, get into bed with me." I whispered as he smiled at me, a youthful expression on his face. As if this had lifted some invisible weight of his shoulders. As if he needed it before he could slid under the covers with me, brushing the hair behind my ear and placing his warm hand on my stomach.

____________________________________________

Uhm...

The woman was too stunned to speak.

I'm dead. Bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 32.7K 44
"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moans from behind closed doors." ~ After ye...
157 0 15
Welcome to the Blackout services. If you've ever needed someone to talk to, to be there or even just to hold and cuddle, this programme is the one t...
203K 6.1K 28
The edited version is complete! Hopefully now, you will all enjoy it as much as I do!* Scarlet Adams hated 12th grade Biology, especially now. Her ne...
83.2K 647 31
“There’s a thin line between love and hate.” You can go through your whole life thinking you hate someone, only to find out it was love the whole tim...