๐Ž๐”๐“๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†

Od WICKSWHORE

"๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐—‰. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—๐—ˆ ๐– ๐—…๐—’๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ... Vรญce

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

37

29K 826 1.1K
Od WICKSWHORE

11:30 AM -- THE NEW CRIB
FIVE MONTHS LATER
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"Thank you, so much." Alyssa smiled widely, closing the door. It took more than a month for the couple to finally move into their new use, but they were happy as the movers had finally delivered and put together the last bit of things left.

She turned around, looking at the finally completed furnished house.  They had started early morning at 6 am, and a large crew of men helped to move everything for the couple, Kaizier of course helping while Alyssa sat back and painted her toes.

"Bae!" Alyssa yelled. The house was large, and she was still trying to work her way around.

"In hea, mama!"

Alyssa followed his voice and smiled when she saw Kaizier leaning over the crib, just staring at where their baby boy would be.

She walked into the nude and white safari-themed nursery, adjusting the K that sat on the nightstand. "Why you in Kazar room, bae?"

Kaizier turned around, smiling at Alyssa and her six-month-old bump. "Cause I want him hea, now. He needa hurry up, mane."

"Baby, he's still growing." Alyssa laughed, making her way towards Kaizier who wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her protruding stomach. Her shirts could barely fit her, so she only wore them around the house. The bottom of her belly was sticking out and he bent down and kissed it.

Kaizier kissed his teeth, "Bitch ass boa needa hurry up and grow in dea. How Aijuh doin' in dea wit ha brotha?"

The two were beyond shocked at their last appointment, when they found out they were expecting not one, but two children and they both got the gender they wanted.

"They both so active," Alyssa smiled, "But, can you please come and help me stock her pampers in her drawer, please. I know you did Kazar's, but I tried to do Aijuh and got outta breath."

Kaizier chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist as they made their way out of their son's room and into their daughter's room that was direct across from them. They walked in, turning on the light and being greeted with the princess-themed room.

"Dis shelf? You wamme move it down sum?"

"Yes please," Alyssa made her way over to the pampers and begin neatly putting them in the drawers of the changing table. "Your next match is literally for the title, baby. How you feeling?"

Kaizier shrugged, "Ion know. Ian gon feel real nervous till the press conference. Dad been training me hard as shit."

"Speaking of," Alyssa sighed, "They still haven't let you know about a funeral date?"

Four months ago, his father was supposed to be let out of jail, but due to people being jealous of him getting out, he was jumped, shanked, and killed, right on the night before his release.

"Ion know. I keep asking but they keep on tellin' me Ia be notified. Ian trippin' off it, though. That ain't ma father forreal, Micheal is."

Alyssa shook her head, watching Kaizier hold a couple of nails between his lips as he used the hammer to beat a new nail in the wall for the shelf, on a lower level so Alyssa could reach it.

"I'm so fucking hungry." She pouted, "And one of yo babies keeps pushing on my bladder, Kai!" Alyssa whined, making her way towards the rocking chair in the corner and sitting down.

"You so fine, pregnant and fat, mama." Kaizier hung up the other side of the shelf before putting the nails and hammer away in the handy box. "You wanna doordash it or you tryna go out?"

Alyssa huffed, rubbing her stomach, a pout on her lips. "I wanna go outtt. I wanna see dreamy and stuff. Can we have a get-together over here tonight?"

"Fasho." Kaizier made his way over to Alyssa, getting on his knees and in between her legs. He lifted her shirt to reveal her large belly that he fell in love with. He loved her fat little waddle and being pregnant suited her. It gave her a glow.

"Wassam daddy babies." He whispered, both hands placed on either side of her stomach. Kaizier put his ear flat towards her stomach, hearing the slight swooshing inside. He could feel a bump against his ear which caused him to smile.

Alyssa grabbed her phone, beginning to record the interaction. They had so many pictures and videos, and Kaizier planned to make a photo album.

"Das ma lil guh active or ma boy?" Kaizier peered up at her, kissing her skin.

Alyssa rubbed his back, smiling down at him. "Kazar on the left and Aijuh on the right bae. I think she kickin' atchu forreal."

"Damn, not ma lil princess." He pouted, "Why you kickin' yo daddy lil fast ass girl?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes, "She just in a silly goofy mood, bae."

"She'a get a silly goofy ass whoppin, keep fuckin' around." Kaizier rolled his eyes, standing up. He grasped her hands, helping Alyssa up onto her feet before they both began to make their way towards the master bedroom.

"What time is my appointment, again? I can't remember!" Alyssa whined, making her way into the bathroom, while Kaizier washed up in the shower.

She took her prenatal pills, swallowing them dry.

"Bout thirty minutes, ma, so hurry up fa me, aight?" Kaizier quickly washed himself before stepping out of the shower. He kissed her cheek, making his way towards her and rubbing her stomach.

Ever since she started growing, he couldn't keep his hands off her. The weight that she did gain, attracted him so much more. She gained a little in her face, but her hips, thighs, and ass grew so much wider.

"You spreadin' good, mama," Kaizier whispered in her ear. His fingers trailed down towards her thighs, rubbing them soothingly. "So fuckin' good."

Alyssa moaned softly, "Stop, das how we got hea. And you know my pregnant ass be fuckin' horny and we can barely fuck like we used to."

"My babies be in da way." Kaizier chuckled, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around is waist. They trailed their way from out of the bathroom, getting dressed for their appointment. "I luh yo red hair, baby."

"Thank you," Alyssa blushed, gripping his jaw and pecking his lips three times. "I love you."

"I luh you more."

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 22min

He posted it to his story, smiling at the many replies that were coming through.

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 replied to your story :
baby sis gettin' big. god kids
almost hea.

𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 replied to your story:
oh my goshhh😍😍

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟭 replied to your story:
lyssa's getting so big😍🥰
baby aijuh and kazar are almost here!!

𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 replied to your story:

wow.

𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 replied to your story:
her big fat ass 🤢🥴

𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝟮𝟭 replied to your story:
photoshopped.

"It looks like baby Kazar is doing fine," The OBGYN spoke, the screen only showing their son before she moved the wand towards Aijuh, the little body showing up on the screen, "And your little girl is doing marvelous as well. It seems that Kazar will be coming out first."

Alyssa smiled. Watching them on the screen never got old. "I'm so excited, Kai."

"Me too, baby." He whispered softly, reaching down and kissing her stomach, "Ma baby havin' ma babies. I luh you fa dis, mama."

"I love you too." Alyssa grasped his jaw and put their lips on top of each other. He pulled back, kissing her forehead, looking lovingly into her eyes.

The OBGYN congratulated them and thanked them for keeping up their progress. He helped her down from the table. "Da gang said dey gon be hea by like four. You wamme pick up some snacks or something? Ion thank we got any more strawberries mama."

"Yessss. Oh my gosh, and please make sure you get some honey and sugar. Babies aren't feeling salty today."

Kaizier slapped her ass as she walked in front of him, waddling in front of him. She waved at the receptionist before making her way out the building.

"Next time I see you two, she'll be delivering!" The front desk lady smiled, Kaizier nodding his head and waving at her.

He opened her car door, helping her into the seat. "You okay, mama?"

"Mhm," Alyssa yawned, "Just sleepy."

Kaizier smiled, closing her car door. He made his way around and into the front seat of his HellCat, starting it up. Their house was in a well-gated community just about thirty to forty minutes away from the hospital.

He glanced over at her as he pulled out the parking lot. Kaizier bit his lip, watching as she laid with her eyes closed, one hand on the top of her tummy and the other cradling the underside.

"Pretty guh." Kaizier whispered, reaching out towards her stomach and placing his hand on top. He glanced at the road, stopping at the red light.

Kaizier smiled widely when he felt a couple of kicks over his hand, meaning both the twins were finally up and awake. It was honestly freaky to see them kick their feet and moved around inside of his girlfriend, but he thought it was beautiful all at the same time.

His phone began to ring, and he answered it taking it off the speaker so she wouldn't wake up. "Speak, mane."

"Wassup. We gon be on the way over in another hour or so. How ma god chirren doing?" Horace asked softly through the phone. "They good?"

Kaizier smiled, "Lil princess doin' good, she grows everyday mane. Lil man is good too. They said he might be da first one born, and den it's Aijuh next."

"Mane, I can't wait ta meet dey lil asses." Horace mumbled, "Dey gon be so spoiled by dey most favorite god daddy."

"Bitch, you dey only god daddy." Kaizier rolled his eyes, "But, I thank you got competition with they grandfather forreal, Micheal ain't comin' up off dat."

Horace smacked is lips. "Fuck allat. They gon love me more, especially lil princess. Already know its war behind ha."

"Fasho. You heard bout dream and von?"

There was slight buzzing from the phone, Nardo sighing. "Mane, I can't believe they ass gettin married next month. I mean, I know dey in love, but Ian think it was love love. Shyyiit."

"Ian gon say shit cause I'm already knowin' I'm next. We make a year next month, bruh." Kaizier glanced at Alyssa who was sleeping peacefully, although Aijuh and Kazar were steady bouncing around.

"I thought you was finna propose when da babies turn at least 1."

"I am," Kaizier whispered, turning onto the highway, "I want ma lil man to be my best man and Aijuh lil princess ass in a wagon or sum shit. Ion know, Ian work out da kink fa the wedding."

"Bruh," Horace smacked his lips, "Can we get through da proposal first? Damn."

"Blocked." Kaizier hung up the phone, putting it in the cupholder. He kept one hand on her stomach, rubbing it soothingly.

The two had relaxed for about an hour once they arrived back home. Alyssa was on the couch, eating chips and dip as Bad Girls Club played on the TV. Her legs were slightly crossed, as much as she could cross them, and one hand was rubbing her stomach.

"Be the fuck still for the first thing yall get from me is a whooping." Alyssa groaned, looking down at her stomach to see her babies active.

They seemed to continue kicking her, so she rolled her eyes, a small smile creeping on her face. She grasped her camera, recording her belly. Alyssa knew the sight was quite odd, but she loved to see her babies moving because she knew they were doing okay.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 2s

She didn't bother to look at the replies as she just locked her phone, looking up at Kaizier who was making his way down the steps. His dreads were out and his skin was glowing.

"Mmm, eat my pussy, please," Alyssa whined as he entered the living room.

Kaizier chuckled, "Later, mama. You know I gotchu. They finna be hea so I'm finna go and getcho shit, aight? Text me a list if you want otha stuff."

"But I want my pussy eaten right now, Kai!" She threw a handful of chips at him, her eyes watering. "Y-You think I'm ugly or something? You aren't attracted to me anymore a-are you?! I'm fat?!"

Kaizier rolled his eyes, making his way over to her and sitting beside her. He grasped her jaw, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth, her legs falling open as his fingers trailed towards her core.

Nowadays, she just walked around in one of his T-Shirts, and no panties. She didn't like how they couldn't fit around her waist and she had to wear them under the stomach uncomfortably.

Seeing as she could barely put his legs up, he grasped her thigh, putting it over his own. He disconnected their lips before putting his own in his mouth, wetting them up.

"Baby," Kaizier whispered, kissing her ear, "Mama you know you pretty as hell ta me guh. Why you askin' dem questions? I luh you so fuckin' much, and I luh you moe na dat you carryin' ma babies."

His wet fingers made their way to her soaking clit, rubbing around the throbbing bud.

"Mmm--fuck," Alyssa moaned, throwing her head back, trying to open her legs a bit wider, her stomach getting in the way. Kaizier didn't complain as he gripped her neck, but this time not cutting off her airway, seeing as it could be dangerous for the twins.

With his hand wrapped around her neck and his fingers on her throbbing clit, he allowed his fingers to trail down her slit and slide into her opening, Alyssa squealing and gripping his wrist.

"Fuck, Fuckkaaa."

He smiled against her cheek, kissing her neck tenderly. "Mama, you know I luh yo lil pregnant body. You spreadin' so fuckin' nice, pretty guh."

"I-I am?" She whimpered, fucking back on his fingers, her hips rolling as her stomach moved up and down, her babies kicking around.

Kaizier moaned into her ear, grasping her hand and sticking it into his own pants. "Fuck yeah, mama. So fuckin' pretty. You see whatchu do ta me, baby? Lyssa you got ma dick hard as fuck right na."

"Mm," Alyssa moaned, jacking his dick in his sweatpants, causing him to groan, slipping another finger into her.

He pumped his fingers into her at a faster rate, Alyssa slightly squirming around, her grip on him tighter.

"Dat lil pussy gettin' tight round me, ma ma. You finna cum?" Kaizier groaned into her ear, "Cum all ova ma fingers, please. Make a fuckin' mess outcho self."

Alyssa moaned, squeezing her eyes shut as she began to release around his digits, white creams slowly trailing from out of her.

Seeing her pregnant body release, and euphoria all over her face, is what brought him to his brink of pleasure, and Kaizier released in his sweatpants.

Alyssa smiled, her eyes low. She took her hands from out of his pants and smiled at them being covered in his seed. She shoved her fingers into his mouth, knowing that Kaizier liked the taste of himself.

"F-fuck," he moaned around her fingers, taking his own from out of her and letting her suck on his as well.

Once his seed was all cleaned up, and Alyssa was still sucking, he kissed her cheek, allowing her to enjoy her post-orgasmic feeling.

"Betta now, pretty guh?" He whispered, slowly taking his fingers out of her mouth. He wiped them on his soiled pants.

"Mhm."

"Good. I gotta go change, dem I'm outta hea. I luh you." Kaizier gripped her jaw tightly, kissing her lips as she moaned, trying to deepen it.

"Uhn uhn," Kaizier laughed, "Freak nasty hoe. How you think we got twins, bruh? Chill yo lil horny ass out, mane."

She pouted, watching as he stood up, dick swinging and his soiled sweatpants in his hand. Kaizier made his way upstairs to change before he made his way out the door, going to get her food.

It didn't take long before Kaizier was back on the road, strawberries, honey, peanut butter, waffle fries, and sugar in his passenger seat, sitting in the Walmart bag.

Kaizier made his way onto the main road, ready to get back to her, knowing that his friends were already there at the house.

Dialing Alyssa's number, she answered on the first ring.

"Mhm, betta had."

"Boy, hush and come eat my pussy again please," Alyssa spoke loudly.

"Bruh, we right here!" Kaizier heard Taurus yell.

"Nah on god, they nasty as hell. Bitch ain't you pregnant...with twins. Ho you not satisfied?!" Dream was heard speaking.

The group laughed and he knew Alyssa was over there pouting. "But, he be eating me so good, y'all. That's exactly why I had to get him pregnant."

"You got him pregnant, but who hea with this fat ass stomach?" India laughed loudly, "Hi uncleee!"

Kaizier smiled, "Wassam niecy. You alright, ready fa yo cousins ta come?"

"Yes, they taking too long."

"Same shit I said." Kaizier rolled his eyes, "lil asses too damn comfortable in dat hot ass stankin coochie."

Alyssa gasped, Kaizier laughing loudly. "I drop the twins, you better not ever ask me to stick the tip in again. Never again."

"Aight, calm yo ass down." Kaizier chuckled softly, "Aye, I'm like ten minutes away, bae-" His phone dropped and he glanced at the road before dipping down to grab his phone from the floor of the passenger side.

"Baby, you aight?" Alyssa asked when she heard a thump.

Kaizier picked up the phone, but while he was down, the light for him had turned red and he was too distracted to notice.

"I'm aigh-" He was cut off, a trailer tractor full force crashing into the side of his car.

The hellcat flipped over and over and over until it landed on it's top, sitting upside down.

"Baby! Kaizier what was that!" Alyssa yelled into the phone. The whole group had frozen, the clear sound of a car crashing coming through Kaizier's phone.

"Kaizier!" Horace yelled, "Nigga you okay?!"

Kaizier groaned, his eyes heavy as his ears rung, his head hurting. His hand shook as he reached up, touching the pounding in the back of his head. He tried to take in a breath when he looked at his hand that was covered in blood.

The sounds of sirens rang in his ear, but it went in and out.

His eyes closed and the last thing he could hear was Alyssa screaming into the phone, darkness taking over his vision, and the pain he felt everywhere in his body--

--was gone.

also, i don't know when the next book will be posted. knowing me, i'll have chapter one out by tomorrow or something. i keep switching between the king von book, the threesome, or the cinderella, but when i decide, ill let you know.

i have quite a few yb books still planned, cause although we beefing like im from OTF, i still love my baby daddy, he's so fine and sweet...sometimes.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT.

Q AND A

I LOVE YOU FOREVER
boujeereapin.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

97.5K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
95.9K 3.7K 20
๐™ฝ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐™พ- ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.
58.5K 1.7K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜