khaleesi, oc book

By -inklore

a character is a caricature. / written by gena a home that's within my grasp. love them & they will love yo... More

intro
โจณ MAIN CHARACTERS
i. virginia curtis
ยป [v.c.] background
ยป [v.c.] psychology
ยป [v.c.] moodboards
ยป [v.c.] textposts
ยป [v.c.] incorrect quotes
ยป [v.c.] character tropes
ii. theadora valaryen
ยป [t.v.] background
ยป [t.v.] psychology
ยป [t.v.] moodboards
ยป [t.v.] textposts
ยป [t.v.] textposts pt.2
ยป [t.v.] incorrect quotes
ยป [t.v.] incorrect quotes pt. 2
iii. jacaera targaryen
ยป [j.t.] background
ยป [j.t.] psychology
ยป [j.t.] moodboards
ยป [j.t.] social media
iv. xiomara solano
ยป [x.s.] background
โจณ SIDE CHARACTERS
i. samuel gardner
ยป [s.g.] background
ii. rebeca ortega
ยป [r.o] textposts
โจณ AND SOME MORE!
i. dalbell
ii. house valaryen

ยป [t.v.] the dragons

147 2 3
By -inklore

╔═══════•●•═══════╗
RHAEGON & VISSERA
ILLYRIS' WING
╚═══════•●•═══════╝

RHAEGON

ALIASES
evilspawn — rebeca ortega
toothless — rebeca ortega
bouncing baby dragon — doctor strange
buddy — peter parker
little devil — peter parker
beastie — rebeca ortega
the black shadow — media
sweet boy — theadora valaryen
rhae — theadora valaryen

DATE OF BIRTH
23rd of September, 2016

AGE
hatchling [part one]
2-7 [part two]
7 [part three]

BOOKS
illyris [completed]
maegya [in progress]

FIRST APPEARANCE
chapter one of "illyris" [egg]
chapter eighteen of "illyris" [dragon]

LAST APPEARANCE

UNIVERSE
marvel cinematic universe

SPECIES
sovrani dragon

FAMILY
theadora valaryen — surrogate mother
vissera — sister

ALLEGIANCE
theadora valaryen — dragonrider

ENEMIES
the stormcrow †
crolazi masters †
thanos †
the black order †
scorpion's sons

STRENGTHS
superhuman strength: as an adolescent dragon, particularly charged by the life force of thea valaryen, rhaegon is one of the strongest creatures of his time. his size alone enables him to kill many enemies with ease. his tail is strong enough to demolish a ship with a single lash. rhaegon is also able to carry more than one person on his back.

superhuman durability: a dragon's scales are known to be one of the few indestructible substances in the known universe. as a result, rhaegon is virtually impervious to most weaponry. as he ages, his scales thicken and grow harder, affording more protection. his scales, muscle, and bone composition have many times the density of regular creatures, making him nigh-invulnerable.

superhuman speed: rhaegon is described as a fast shadow, able to fly up to 400 mph. he develops a quick reaction-time as well, being able to evade ballistae fired from the scorpion's sons' navy.

superhuman reflexes: despite his large build, rhaegon is able to pilot himself mid-flight to evade threats or practice stealth

superhuman stamina: rhaegon is able to fight and fly for a great amount of time without showing fatigue. it's shown in his continuous battle efforts and staying mostly mid-air during the snap and following months.

flight: rhaegon is at his most powerful in the air, being able to fly at high speeds.

longevity: although he has grown at an exponentially faster speed compared to most dragons, rhaegon is capable of living for centuries through slow aging. however, he is not immortal and it is possible for him to be killed.

fire breath: perhaps his most famous and destructive attribute, rhaegon is equipped with a powerful fire breath that only grows hotter and fiercer as he ages. it possesses a magical signature due to rhaegon's intrinsic bond with theadora valaryen. his flame is able to melt through steel and rock, as well as turn humans into ash within seconds. his fire breath may possess explosive properties to perform wide-scale destruction.

intelligence: rhaegon is a highly intelligent creature, being trained for battle and able to distinguish friend from foe as well as learning cue words in sovrani to perform offensive or defensive attacks. he also has a keen sense of him, being able to detect whether theadora is in danger or calls to him.

WEAKNESSES
eyes and wings: although the rest of his body seems indestructible, rhaegon is susceptible to injury or death if his eyes or wings, fleshy and stretched relatively thin, are targeted.

weakness of illyris: with his sister vissera, rhaegon may face weakness if anything were to happen to his bonded dragonrider, theadora valaryen, or her powers. since he was hatched through her, he feeds off of her life force and his strength could deplete if he were to lose that bond.

ORIGIN
crypts of the rhaenkeep

STATUS
alive

OVERVIEW
Rhaegon is one of Theadora Valaryen's two dragons and her personal mount. He and his sister Vissera were hatched during the Duel of Coney Island when the Vulture's wing suit exploded and caused a massive fire. Due to the nature of Thea's Dragofyre and the dormant magic of the eggs themselves, a perfect sorcery was created to protect Thea and hatch the eggs. He is named after Thea's late older brother, Rhaeon Valaryen.

Born and raised in Queens, Rhaegon is commanded by Thea as part of Illyris' Wing, an elite force of the only surviving dragons.

Rhaegon serves as firepower during the Battle of Wakanda, becoming a valuable asset in destroying the Outrider forces. He is with Thea when she gets snapped away, crying out in grief and confusion at her disappearance, and sets fire to the grove of trees around him.

During the Snap, Rhaegon nearly disappears from the radar, described as a black shadow in the sky, and causes hostile trouble without Thea to control him. According to Serafina Celtigar, he laid waste on several farms and kills a little girl in Africa, greatly disturbing Thea. Later, following the Blip, Thea Valaryen summons Rhaegon who appears in a fiery burst after sensing trouble in New York. He is ridden by Thea into the Battle of Earth, demolishing parts of the Sanctuary II and decimating half of Thanos' army with his sister. He consoles her during the sacrifice of Tony Stark.

Following the battle, the Snap's effect causes distance between Rhaegon and Thea, as his youth was stripped of her presence and familial energy. He disappears to the ruins of Sovranys although he does follow Thea and Peter around their summer trip to Europe. Following the emergence of the Water Elemental in Venice, Rhaegon is spotted by Thea but flies away before she could pet him.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Rhaegon has a long serpentine body, with a proportionately long neck and tail. His body has four limbs: two short back legs and two large wings as forelimbs, a body plan similar to a bat. As an adult, his teeth and claws are as long and sharp as swords.

Most of his scales are black, shadowing red ones that run down his back and neck. His wings and frills are a black-red mix, down to the wing-bones which are black. His eyes are orange-red with a black, cat-like slit.

He is covered in scales, as well as spines that run down from head to tail. Particularly large ridges of horns frame the edges of his face, running along the back of the skull and along the jawline, which grows bigger as he matures. As an adult, Rhaegon possesses two sets of frills that run along the backs of his neck and spine, two along the sides of his neck, and another two centered closer to the backbone, for a total of four frills. These are formed from red webbing that grows between longer spines. When Rhaegon is agitated (or simply excited), he raises and flares these frills, in an attempt to appear bigger so as to intimidate his enemies.

As a hatchling, Rhaegon is the size of a parrot, able to perch on Thea's shoulder. However, due to the magical energy he feeds off of Thea, he grows abnormally fast to the size of an elephant around the time of the Battle of Wakanda. During the Snap, he continues to grow although slower with the lack of magic from Thea who was one of the fallen. Following the Blip, Rhaegon is roughly the size of a Boeing-747.

With a transmutation spell developed by Thea, Rhaegon possesses the ability to turn into a large, black Great Pyrenees. The nature of the spell is so exact, it reconstructs Rhaegon's draconic physicality down to the last shred of DNA.

PERSONALITY
Being a dragon, Rhaegon has immense physical strength and can spit destructive streams of fire. He can also fly extremely high and at great speeds, more than any other animal.

Rhaegon is the least shy of the two dragons when it comes to interacting with humans, albeit for the worst. He is by far the most aggressive of the two, easily agitated and quick to anger, as seen when he is a juvenile and he snarled at Doctor Strange when he approached Thea. Like his sister, Rhaegon was trained by Thea to understand Old Sovrani commands, especially "Inferos" and "Sovadh" ("hellfire" and "fly). He is also the first to react to orders and takes the initiative in confrontations, as seen when Thea ordered her dragons to cook their food.

Rhaegon often seeks Thea's affection and is often seen being caressed by her. However, even she isn't safe from his anger, as seen when he snarled at her during the Sack of Madripoor. That said, Rhaegon is fiercely protective of Thea and will fight viciously in order to defend her, ignoring wounds if needed, as seen in numerous points of the battle. He has a protective side to him as well, being sensitive around people who approach Thea or show affection to her, such as Peter Parker. As a result of the mental bond between him and Thea, he can sense when the Mother of Magic is in danger, and if he does, he will rush to her aid. His larger size also makes him take a dominant role among his sister.

Despite his often feral mind, he also possesses a form of empathy, which is shown when he lies next to Thea as the latter mourns the fallen Tony Stark after the Battle of Earth. He has a great sense of love and care for Thea, running deep despite their five years of separation. He willingly allows her to mount him and destroys a majority of Thanos' army in the Battle of Earth, including Ebony Maw of the 2014 Black Order, one of the soldiers who had been sent to kill Thea Valaryen as an unborn baby seventeen years ago.

VISSERA

ALIASES
smaug — rebeca ortega
greenie — rebeca ortega
bouncing baby dragon — doctor strange
viss — various
goldilocks — rebeca ortega
vissera the winged fury — media

DATE OF BIRTH
23rd of September, 2016

AGE
hatchling [part one]
2-7 [part two]
7 [part three]

BOOKS
illyris [completed]
maegya [in progress]

FIRST APPEARANCE
chapter one of "illyris" [egg]
chapter eighteen of "illyris" [dragon]

LAST APPEARANCE

UNIVERSE
marvel cinematic universe

SPECIES
sovrani dragon

FAMILY
theadora valaryen — surrogate mother
rhaegon — brother

ALLEGIANCE
theadora valaryen
peter parker — (briefly)

ENEMIES
the stormcrow †
crolazi masters †
thanos †
the black order †
scorpion's sons

STRENGTHS
superhuman strength: as an adolescent dragon, particularly charged by the life force of thea valaryen, vissera is one of the strongest creatures of her time.

superhuman durability: a dragon's scales are known to be one of the few indestructible substances in the known universe. as a result, vissera is virtually impervious to most weaponry. despite knocking her down mid-flight, she is able to withstand a powerful blow by cull obsidian's warhammer with no damage.

superhuman speed: vissera is an apt and talented flyer, able to fly up to 400 mph.

superhuman reflexes: despite her large build, vissera is able to pilot herself mid-flight to evade threats or practice stealth

superhuman stamina: vissera is able to fight and fly for a great amount of time without showing fatigue. she is able to fly from new york to wales within several hours.

flight: vissera is at her most powerful in the air, being able to fly at high speeds.

longevity: although she has grown at an exponentially faster speed compared to most dragons, vissera is capable of living for centuries through slow aging. however, she is not immortal and it is possible for her to be killed.

fire breath: perhaps her most famous and destructive attribute, vissera is equipped with a powerful fire breath that only grows hotter and fiercer as she ages. due to her intrinsic bond with theadora valaryen, her fire breath has a distinct magical signature. her flame is able to melt through steel and rock, as well as turn humans into ash within seconds.

intelligence: vissera is a highly intelligent creature, being trained for battle and able to distinguish friend from foe as well as learning cue words in sovrani to perform offensive or defensive attacks.

WEAKNESSES
eyes and wings: although the rest of her body seems indestructible, vissera is susceptible to injury or death if her eyes or wings, fleshy and stretched relatively thin, are targeted.

weakness of illyris: with her brother rhaegon, vissera may face weakness if anything were to happen to theadora valaryen, or her powers. since she was hatched through her, vissera feeds off of her life force, and her firepower could deplete if she were to lose that bond.

ORIGIN
crypts of the rhaenkeep

STATUS
alive

OVERVIEW
Vissera is one of Thea Valaryen's two dragons. She was hatched during the Duel of Coney Island when Vulture's wing suit exploded. She is named after Thea's heroine and ancestor, Vissera Valaryen, and Serafina Celtigar, her adoptive sister.

Born and raised in Queens, Visseria is commanded by Thea as part of Illyris' Wing, an elite force of the only known dragons in existence. She serves as the main defense for the Valoqar shortly after Thea freed them from the Stormcrow.

Later, she serves as firepower during the Battle of Wakanda, becoming a valuable asset in destroying the Outrider forces. She is with Thea when she gets snapped away, crying out in grief and confusion at her disappearance, and sets fire to the grove of trees around her with Rhaegon.

While Rhaegon is ridden by Thea into the final Battle of Earth, Visseria provides additional aerial support and is at one point, ridden by Peter Parker, the first non-Valaryen dragonrider. She destroys much of Thanos' aerial warships.

Following the Blip, over Thea's fears of the dragons growing out of her control, Vissera is locked away in a vault beneath Tony Stark's laboratory in New York. She manages to damage the chamber, built to withstand the force of nuclear weapons but doesn't escape until Thea commands her release.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
As a hatchling, Visseria's scales were bronze, with cream markings under her neck and tail, and cream horns. Her frills and wings are cream, becoming a darker green near the wing-bones. As a female, Vissera lacks a central line of frills. Her eyes are described as "pools of gold". As an adolescent, many of the scales on Visseria's dorsal side, and most of those along her frills, had turned emerald green, furnished with bronze, while her neck was striped with gold and dark green.

As a hatchling, Visseria is the size of a parrot, able to perch on Thea's shoulder. However, due to the magical energy she feeds off of Thea, she grows abnormally fast to the size of a large dog and an elephant during the Infinity War. Due to being locked in a chamber beneath the laboratory, her growth had stunted for several months and she is slightly smaller than her brother Rhaegon.

With a transmutation spell developed by Thea, Vissera possesses the ability to turn into a large, white Great Pyrenees. The nature of the spell is so exact, it reconstructs Vissera's draconic physicality down to the last shred of DNA.

PERSONALITY
Being a dragon, Vissera has immense physical strength and can spit destructive streams of fire. She can also fly extremely high and at great speeds, more than any other animal. During the Battle of Earth, Vissera's fire was shown to be strong enough to demolish aerial warships and blast through parts of the Sanctuary II.

Vissera is not as aggressive as her brother Rhaegon. She has a calmer, sweet temperament that extends to non-maegys like Rebeca Ortega and Peter Parker, the latter of which managed to ride her. She is often described as lazy, preferring to lounge about and fly rather than train.

However, Vissera can show ferocity if needed and will undoubtedly defend Thea from any enemy menacing her. Thea has trained her to respond to vocal commands in her mother tongue of Old Sovrani, especially "Sovadh" ("fly") and "Inferos" ("hellfire"), to which Vissera responds by instantly breathing fire.

DISCLAIMER: information is subject to change. what's shown here aligns with the point in the story i am at and will evolve as it progresses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
56.1K 2.6K 18
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
100K 1.3K 39
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
169K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc