Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21

340 34 15
By DreamerGirlKes

Sometime later, the Tanaka, Köhler, and Gordons families found themselves outside of the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum. The funny thing was Takahiro didn't think many people would show, given that his family's name was all over the headlines. Yeah, it's been over two years since he announced that he was taking over The Oni and all of its businesses. All but the corrupted ones, he and Kamaria made sure to cut all ties with those. Still, he didn't expect this many people. Reporters, locals, paparazzo, and more were there. All were waiting for them to step out of their cars so they could swarm them for none-sense.

"You ready, Babe?"

"I'm anti-social, and I have to get out in this mess," Hiro said, making Die laugh. Yvonne had to hit him in the back of the head to make him stop. Takahiro shook his head, watching as Reece and his family stepped out of their car's first, which was the plan for them to go first. Next was the Dubois's, Köhler's, and then his family. Everyone else was already inside.

"You're acting like a fucking bitch Hiro. Grow some fucking balls. Shit, your wife has bigger balls than your ass."

"Die, will you shut the fuck up!" Takahiro snapped, looking over to his brother with his cocky smirk. He was just as worse as Eli. The only difference was Die didn't have to be high to do so. It was his personality, and they all hated it but him and Elijah. The two of them, plus Greg, Vince, Caleb, and Valentino, got along just fine.

"Mr. Tanaka, I think it is our turn, sir. How are we doing this?" The driver asked, making Takahiro look over to his wife. Kamaria shrugged her shoulders but pointed to Die and Yvonne to go first, then Tomo, Tiffany, Itsuki, Paisley lastly them. Soon as he and Mar stepped out of the car, the flashing started, and so did the questions.

'Tanaka-san, what are wearing? Is it Köhler's Fashions?'

'What made you take over Tanaka's Industries? What happened to you not wanting anything to do with what your father own?'

'Tanaka-san, Tanaka-san!' It was the only thing that Takahiro heard, and quite frankly, he was already tired of the questions. Besides responding, he pushed them through the crowd, saying no comment to each of them until they reached the inside.

"See, that wasn't that bad."

"Lies! Those fucking vultures are worse than the ones back at home or the States. Then they have the nerve to yell questions in your face in two different languages like we can't understand fucking Japanese," Xerxes said. "Who the fuck do they think we are? Serious!" He said, walking away, leaving Kamaria and the rest laughing at him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka, your families are this way. Also, Tanaka-san, you have a visitor wanting to speak with you. They said it's really important. Should I lead you to them?" The perky hostess said.

"What is their name?" He asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "Tell them I don't speak with unknown people if they want to speak with me. I must know who they are. Until then, you know where to find my family and me," Hiro said, causing the girl to nod, leading them to the area where the rest were.

"What took you bitches so fucking long? Shit, we thought you got lost at your own event," Elijah laughed. "This feels weird, though. Why are we back in this room while everyone else is walking about looking at the art?"

"Unless you want to be ran down for an autograph or pictures. Be thankful. Elijah, you must forget that we are famous, if you must say, and they all know we are here. Still, we will make our rounds, just not yet. Let them enjoy themselves and buy a little art before making our appearances. Dad, did the Nigerians come?" Kamaria said, turning to her father.

"Do I look like a fucking locator to you or something? Shit, their fucking asses are somewhere. Kamaria, when will you learn? I do not fucking keep up with people no more than myself, your mothers, and you all. Fuck the rest," He said as Kamaria chuckled to herself, stealing his hair tie out of his hair as she passed.

"I told you, your daughters were like me," Adele laughed. "They like their Fathers hair down than up."

"No, the demons like to torture me just as they do their brothers," He said, causing all of his daughters to glare at him while he laughed. Luca was trying to be a jackass tonight, but it wasn't going to work. Anyhow after getting settled in their seats, the same hostess came back to Takahiro with a shy smile planted on her face forcing a sigh to release from his mouth.

"Yes?"

"Sorry, sir, but he is really persistent. He says it's urgent that he speak to you. He says you can bring your wife or whomever you want to meet him. Still, he would not give me a name," She said as Kamaria looked over, reading the girl's name tag.

"Niko, could you please tell our visitor if he would like to speak with us. He could always come here and do it. My husband nor I will be meeting an unknown visitor alone."

"Yes, Madam Tanaka. I will let him know," Niko said, hurrying off. Quickly Xerxes and Reece turned to Takahiro. He could tell they both had the same thoughts running through their heads.

"Yamato?"

"No, everyone here knows The Ogawa Family. They are just as big as us. If he were here, we would know. I don't know who the hell this is, and if they want to speak to me, they can do it here as Ōjo instructed," He said. Luca agreed as they watched the people outside the room walk around looking at the art when the same girl walked back into the room with a woman causing them to touch their weapons.

"You told us that a man was looking to speak with my husband. Who the fuck is this? It's sure isn't a fucking man. She is clearly a woman unless there is something you are not telling us. I mean, I'm not judging you or anything, but you could have given us a heads up," Mar said, causing Elijah, Die, and Valentino to laugh. Both the hostess and woman look at each other.

"Sorry, Madam Tanaka, but I know how the Tanaka's work. They don't normally respond well to a request from a woman. I knew the only way to speak with him was to say I was man...." She paused as Takahiro cocked an eyebrow. "I... I should introduce myself...."

"You should, and if this isn't important, you can find your way out the door," Hiro cut her off, saying. The woman bowed, nodding her head, looking to the young hostess before making eye contact with Kamaria.

"Sir Tanaka, I-I'm your aunt. Please let me explain!" She said, holding up her hands. "I'm Rikona Fujita, your mother's little sister. I know it seems weird for me to come to you here, but you don't understand. I promised her I would run, but after she died, then thinking you and your brothers were dead. I think I got a second chance. Please, I will tell you whatever you need. Just hear me out." Rikona said. Takahiro stared at the woman as he looked over to his brothers.

One part of her wanted to kill the woman. The other part wanted to listen to her. Never once did his mother mention anything about having a little sister. To think about it, she never talked about her family at all. So, it made him wonder was she kidnapped and forced to give him children? If Rikona was telling the truth, she could shed light on how his mother ended up with his father.

"I don't have the time for this right now. Okimi, Kaneki search her. If you are clean, you can stay here with us for now. I will do the necessary later to see if you are telling the truth. Rikona, I may not be my Chichioya, but that doesn't mean I'm not ruthless. I will kill you just the same." He said. "Niko, you can take your leave." He said, watching as she whispered something to Rikona.

"Am I missing something? Do you know her or something?"

"I'm... I'm sorry, Madam Tanaka. Rikona is my mother," She said, holding her head down. Kamaria nodded, looking to Takahiro to take the lead.

"Still go back to your job," He shook his head. "I tell you a brunch of bullshit... are you all ready to tackle the floor? I want to see how things are going... You will stay here with them," He said, turning to Rikona as she looked at the guards nervously. The three men looked to be thugs off the streets... dangerous. Takahiro could tell she was scared, which was good as all the others nodded as they began to stand, making their way to the door.

"No, your wife will be making rounds without you. This is her event, Hiro. If you want Tokyo to see you different from your father, you need to let her explore on her own," Luca said, making him look at Kamaria nodding.

"I will be okay, go. Make your rounds, and I will make mine. We will meet back up later."

"Dammmn! I didn't expect this to turn out like this, Hiro. Let's hope it helped us win over the city," Tomo said. Takahiro nodded, watching Kamaria as she made her way through the crowd. "It was a simple mistake, brother. Drop it. She hurt you. You hurt her. Let that be the end of the matter."

"You say that shit until it's Tiffany does the shit to you. It's not Kamaria who I don't trust. It's him. I promised Pops that I would kill the man because he claims Shino is useful to us. How? I don't know, but I do respect the man. Still, if I didn't, I couldn't kill the man. Come there goes the Governor, let's greet her." Takahiro said. Think of how his father would be shitting fucking bricks to know a woman was running Tokyo. The thought of it made him chuckle.

"Do you think she is telling the truth?"

"Don't know, but we will find out. It could all be a trick. It seems that is all Yamato is up to these days. Look how he used Jasmine, and the bitch thought she would live after disrespecting my Ōjo. We all knew the Luca, and Adele Köhler in Kamaria wasn't going to let that slide," He said. Takahiro knew that Kamaria would kill Jasmine, and soon as she dropped off the twins, it wasn't long after she did. Talking to the woman like she would let her see her children from time to time as she crept up behind her slitting her throat. Mar was someone people should fear because she was truly like her father and mother. The definition of crazy.

"Governor, how are you tonight? May I add you are looking quite beautiful."

"Tanaka-san, you flatter me. Tell me what I owe the pleasure of speaking with and not your lovely wife? I would love to meet the German Beauty," She smiled. Takahiro nodded, smiling back.

"Well, I have to make that happen then. I do want to talk to you about a seat on the council. I know I'm not in Tokyo much, but that seat will secure a lot for my family and me."

"What is for me? You know that I'm aligned with Ogawa. Tell me, what more can you offer? " The lady said with a cocky smirk. Takahiro laughed, pointing to the seat in front of the woman.

"More than he ever has... I will fund whatever you need and make sure you stay in your seat as long as you wish. Also, the military will have complete access to my weapons if needed. Do you have any other concerns or wants?"

"No... no. Well, maybe one... I want to work with your wife. I want to show these powerful men in Japan that women can be leaders like I. I know she can help me with that, and giving the fact she is young makes it all better. Mrs. Tanaka may not be Japanese, but she sure is impacting our country and city. I need her working with me." The Governor said.

"Governor Sakura Kato, I don't think that is a wise idea to have my wife work alongside you like that...."

"Why is that?"

"Kamaria can be ummm... how can I put this. Quite bitchy. I love my wife with my heart, but she's not too understanding at times," Takahiro said, making the governor look at him like he was crazy.

"Takahiro Tanaka, I care nothing about how bitchy your wife is. Your Gokudō is the strongest here if you haven't noticed. If I have the Ane-san working by my side, no one will touch me or you, a matter of fact. You need to own Tokyo as well as they fear you. I will cut all ties with Ogawa, but those are my conditions." She said sternly. Takahiro nicely held out his hand, and the governor gently took it as they shook.

"Beautiful just as you."

"You need to leave me alone. Damnit Shino! Haven't you learned your lesson? What is it going to take for you to fucking stop? I understand you think I'm beautiful, but why do you want to mess up my family? I love Takahiro, and I made the mistake of letting you think I wanted you, but I don't. I don't want you to be hurt or die because of this, but I think you will be a good friend. To us both," Kamaria said, looking up at Shino. The man smiled, trying to touch her cheek, but she stopped him before he could.

"You love him although he is controlling?"

"Hiro isn't controlling. Maybe a little overprotected but not controlling Shino. You may see it that way because he tells me to stay away from you. It's for a good cause, and now I see it," She said, looking around the room, seeing if they were the only ones in it still.

"You need to leave no. I will leave. I don't need Takahiro to catch us alone in any way. You will find your goddess. It just isn't me," Kamaria said, walking away from Shino quickly. She made her way to the next picture stopping and talking to people along the way. Until she ended up in another room alone, feeling her husband's arms wrap around her body.

"You never learn. Do you?"

"Takahiro, please let me explain," She said as he kissed her exposed shoulder. Kamaria didn't know to take it as a warning or to talk. "I was telling him to stay away from me. That is all...."

"I know, but do you think that man just is willing to be friends with us? Look, don't worry about that now. Let's just get through tonight. Before we leave, the Governor wants to meet with you. She has big plans for my Ōjo and herself," He said, kissing her once more before leaving. Kamaria smiled to herself as she continued with her greetings as a figure walked up beside her.

"Your husband has much faith in you. I wonder if it's because you are one of them?"

"Excuse me? One of what?" Kamaria asked turned the man beside her quickly. He smiled brightly as his hair fell over in his face. Mar felt that she had seen him somewhere before but didn't remember where.

"Oh, my bad, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, Madam Tanaka. Well, not in that way. I have no problem with you being mixed or anything of the sort. Frankly, I love all women. I was just referring to the fact that you were a Köhler, and you Köhler women sure know how to control."

"Look here, you asshole! I don't know who the fuck you think...." She said as he turned fully to her. Kamaria gasped as he smiled.

"I see you finally noticed me," He laughed, brushing a curl out of her face. Mar stepped back, quickly tapping the skull on her bracelet.

"Why would you want to do that? I thought you and I were having a great conversation. Do you think I don't know shit about your bracelet or chocker? I also know that Takahiro will probably round that corner before one of your brothers, uncles, or Father will. Making so I can end this all here now, but I won't. I just wanted to see him swarm. To know that I came close to his wife and could have taken her if I wanted to. Instead, I will leave you with this." Yamato said, planting a kiss on her cheek as he hurried to grip her hands behind her back with one of his hands. In the other, he held a syringe as she gently entered it in her neck. Slowly Mar dropped to the floor while seeing Yamato walk from the room. Moments later, Okimi and Itsuki ran in.

"SHIT KAMARIA! Can you hear me!"

The gala has happened, and it seems that Takahiro got some wanted news. A woman claiming to be his aunt. Or is it another one of Yamato's tricks? It also seems that was a reason for the charity. For Takahiro to make good with the Governor will she cut ties with Yamato or play Hiro and Kamaria? Yamato did want he wanted but decision not to let Takahiro see him. Why? What did he do to Kamaria who seemed to be getting the bad stick of things? Also, Shino what will stop him?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
3.3K 44 20
What happens when an ordinary College student Akaashi Keiji falls in love with one of Japans top mafia bosses ?
291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.