Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔ī¸

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

24

1K 87 19
By the_bogummy

(Naira and Kartik's outfit. Thanks for the pick dear Bhoomi)

Avoid mistakes if any...

28.01.2022

Naitik and Akshara looked upstairs to their princess's room which was closed but soon enough they heard something breaking making everyone scared.

"Naira..." They whispered together running upstairs. They banged the door and it was open luckily. When they entered they were shocked whole room's things were broken. Where as Naira had settled herself in a corner crying like a mess.

Dadi was shocked seeing them there. She threw the vaze she picked up to throw on the floor. Naira hated the violence and since dadi knew about she ended up doing it.

"Naira!" Akshara ran towards her and hugged her immediately.

"Mumma... I... I didn't do it....please tell dadi... I didn't do it." She hid herself in her embrace. Her father was in tears where as other guests were watching the drama as if a new gossip.

"Shh...kuch nahi kiya hai aapne. Aap tkh strong ho na? Haan? Aapne kuch nahi kiya princess shant." Akshara wiped off her tears and made her calm down.

"Yeh kya hai maa? Aap meri bacchi ke sath kya kar rahi thi?" Asked Naitik in anger.

"Yeh lakdi mujhe mere ghar mein nahi chahiye. Iski vajah se mera pota marte marte bacha. Yeh panauti hai aur panauti hi rahegi." Shouted dadi on top of her voice making maida shiver.

"Woh panauti nahi hai! Aur Naksh ko kuch hua nahi hai. Woh jinda hai aur humare sath hai. Apka koi nahi banta ki aap Naira ko kose. Uss samay Naksh ki galti thi so stop blaming her." He again said in stern voice making her shake her head in disbelief.

"Princess, stop crying baba. Papa can't see you crying like this. Aapke aansu bahur pareshan karte hai mujhe." Naitik said to Naira who stared at him.

"Why? Ab aapko kyun farak padta hai? Just go away. I don't want to you see you all." Naira shouted on top of her voice. It is her day today but ended up being the worst day of her life.

"Naira... I'm...sorry...tum..." Naitik apologies but dadi interrupts him.

"Tum kyun iss anat ko sorry..." Before she could complete Naitik shouted on top of his voice.

"Nahi hai voh anat! Woh humari beti hai. Akshara aur mera khoon hai samji aap." Listening him dadi was shocked so was Naira. She looked at Akshara who bobbed her head.

"Wow! Seriously..." She mumbled anf looked at them in hurt and tears running down her cheeks.

"Yeh jhuth hai right? How can I be your daughter? Main toh orphanage mein pali badi hun." She said looking at them.

"Nahi baccha. Tum hamari hi Naira ho. Woh... actually, mujhe bataya gaya tha ki humari beti mar chuki lekin tum zinda thi. Jab humne tumhe adopt kiya tab hume pata nahi chala lekin kuch saalon baad humne usi hospital mein pata chala about you being our daughter." Naitik said making Naira think alot. Where as dadi was determined to throw her out of the house.

"Jhut kyun bol rahe ho...tum..." But immediately stopped seeing Naitik glaring at her. His eyes softened seeing Naira crying. He moved to hold her.

"Don't touch much me." She said in cold voice making him shiver. She looked at them and said

"Aapko jara si bhi akal hai? Yeh aurat mujhe pareshan karti thi, tane sunati thi, tab aapne mera sath kyun nahi diya? Mujhe ek maa aur pira ki jarurat thi tab aap kahan the? School se aane ke baad mujhe aap dono ki jarurat thi tab kahan the aap? Bhale hi aapko pata nahi tha ki main aapki beti hun par ek insaan ke naate hi mujhe sahara dete. Kyun? I hate you. I hate you from bottom of my heart."

She screamed and around to go. She ran and others followed her. She was almost reaching the main door when Kartik entered inside with Naksh beside him.

Seeing him she couldn't control herself and immediately hugged him. Naksh frowned and looked at his parents who were also crying.

"Hey! Naira...kya hua? I'm so so sorry main vakt rehte nahi aa paya. Woh papa..." She didn't let him complete and broke the hug.

"I don't want to stay here. Please take me away. I don't want these people." He was shocked listening her words. Naksh was also shocked.

"Naira bacha...kya hua?" He asked, she hugged him breaking the hug with Kartik.

"Just take me away. Bhai!"

"Shh! Shant. We won't let anything happen to you. Let's go." Naksh and Kartik agreed. Their parents came forward to stop them but Naira turned her face away.  

In the car

Naira has stopped crying but she was looking out of the window trying to graspe what had happened today. Kartik was beside her all the time where as Naksh was driving to somewhere silent place.

"Naira...kya hua?" He asked softly, she looked at him and wobbling her lips she told him everything. Naksh also heard making him tighten his hold on his stering.

"Shh... it's okay. Stop crying, we will figure out something. Wanna sleep?" He asked to which she just kept her head on his chest and let the sleep consume her.

After 3 hours

Naira stird in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes only to wintess different ceiling. She got scared for a moment but seeing the photo of her's and Kartik she got relaxed.

"Yeh kaunsi jagah hai?" She looked around it's a bedroom. She frowned but her gaze fell on her clothes only to see herself in lehnga without the heavy jewellery.

She moved out of the room, it's bew place definitely for her. She sighed and looked around until she heard Kartik's voice and their parents' voice.

"Nahi. Aap samjh nahi rahe ho." Kartik said, she followed his voice and came down only to see him talking with her parents.

"Yeh log yahan?" She asked to which Naitik got up and moved towards her.

"I know aap humse naraj ho princess par hum kuch kar bhi nahi sakte the. Tum humse bahut door ja chuki thi."

"Itni bhi door nahi jaa chuki thi. Vahi thi main aapka wait karte karte thak gayi. Anways...jo hua so hua usko badla nahi ja sakta. Rahi baat mere adoption ke then I'm adopted...bhale hi main aapke liye aapka khoon hun par mere liye aap mere adopted parents hi rahenge. Aaj shadi thi meri, aapki maa ne sab bigad diya. Pehle din se woh aisa karti aa rahi hai aur aapne najar andaz kar diya. Chahe meri shadi ho ya na ho mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Aapka aur mera nata vahi rahega, aap accept karenge toh hi behtar hai. Aur main uss ghar mein vapas nahi aaungi." Saying this all Naira went away from there.

They all knew she was heart broken. Why wouldn't she? Her life...through out her life she missed every moment of it. Today again it was ruined.

"Please! Aap log chale jaye. Aur Mr. Goenka, yeh raha resignation letter. I don't want to see you around me or Naira." He showed them the way.

Seeing Naksh staying Shubham also stayed inspite of Kartik telling him to be with their family but he didn't listen.

"Mmm...tum dono guest room le lo. I'll see on Naira." Kartik said to which they bobbed their head.

Kartik's POV

How could papa accuse Naira? Uski thodi galti hai. Aise logon ke sath rehne se behtar hai ki main khud inko chod dun.

Log kitne bhi ache kyun na ho unki juban achi hone chahiye.

I moved towards the room back where Naira headed. Seeing her in the balcony I moved closer and stood beside her.

"Why did they hide it? It hurts so much."

"Main yeh toh nahi kahunga ki main tumhara dard samjh sajta hun par yeh jarur kahunga kyunki main actually mein nahi bata sakta how you must be feeling. Hopefully you are feeling better."

She just bobbed her head and looked at me in certain emitions making me scared.

"I think we shouldn't get married."

How was it?

Ugh! So much drama. I hate drama though. But while writing I don't know what I wrote. Anyways. Next part will be epilogue. Which will come tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 18K 128
Never Marry The One Who You Can Live With, Marry The One You Cant Live Without Kartik And Naira who are complete strangers are entering a wedding un...
19K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
59.1K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
7.6K 505 26
This is a collection of short stories on my favourite couple Kaira. P.S. I don't own the pictures used in this book. They belong to their rightful ow...