Forgive Us [Genshin Impact, S...

By FearTheHime

-The game was fucked up from the start, [M/N] heard of Genshin Impact and had reached level 57 and a proud Je... More

01| Death of the World
02| Sleep easier because I'm no longer there
03| No forgiveness to old assholes
4| Your Grace
05| Join the Adventure
06| Itto "numero uno bride to be" Arataki
07| Dinner and a show
09| Ex-little mermaid and her pet Chihuahua
10| Salvation is nowhere
11| Rainbow after the Rain
12| Am I the problem? Probably
13| A promise
14| Little Stars
15| Stars break
16| A Princess named Fischl
17| The Little Voice
18| Let him have noodles
19| I'm so sorry
20| My Mistake
21| The Intruder
22| Who is he?
23| A nun and a God walk into a bar...
24| Safety in Numbers
25| Eyes Everywhere
26| Endless Fun
27| Tear apart my flesh
28| Don't enter the wither
29| My first None-believer
30| First Wave
31| I'm in a cage with a Dead Body
32| Wow...that hurt a lot..
33| House Arrest

08| The itty-Bitty Committee

17.3K 849 1.4K
By FearTheHime

[M/N] turns to see Klee coming out, running in her usual T-posing run, and stops a few feet in front of him. Soon two others joined her side and they all stared at him with large eyes, almost scanning him for the wrong response. "Your Grace!" Klee said as she smiles at [M/N], hands behind her back as she sways a bit. "You're finally here! Klee has been waiting for you all day!"

"Klee don't be so informal!" Diona hissed a bit, her ears twitched and folded back as [M/N] glanced at her. "Sorry Your Gracefulness, Klee can be a bit..too excited."

"Qiqi...Happy." The Zombie girl said, toying with her beads, avoiding his gaze a bit. She felt nervous, especially with dying again from Teyvat destroying itself because of their Creator's death. The other two didn't remember it, they died peacefully like Qiqi had but she remembered it still very vividly. 

"It's fine, but were you three all waiting here for me?" [M/N] asked as he bends down a bit to their height and the girls nodded, "Why is that?"

"Oh! Oh! Jean said Klee should be nice to Grace from now on, especially after she made me throw bombs at you!" Klee said, as her ears twitched and suddenly her mood went down as she remembered, she didn't like doing it since their Grace didn't look like a bad guy. "..Klee apologizes for that...I didn't mean to."

"...and I apologized for me and Margret for not helping either...I...I could've healed you or something." Diona goes next as her tail wraps around her leg to console herself. 

"Qiqi helped...with Doctor Baizhu..." Qiqi said as she looked to [M/N], "No need to apologize."

"I know, and I'm very grateful you did." [M/N] said as he looked to the Zombie girl and then to the two cowering ones, "and It's fine, you two were just following the actions of the adults..piss pour adults." [M/N] said as he stands up, looking to Thoma and Itto, "You two go ahead and find rooms to stay in..consider it a more permeant homestead." 

"Yes, of course," Thoma said as he began walking towards the Inazuma theme household. He thought he would be homesick, though perhaps this teapot could slowly grow into his ideal home. Family meals all the time, family quality time, especially with his grace. He didn't mind that he had to share him with others. 

"Alright! Come on Bernard, let's go find us a room." Itto laughs gleefully as he takes Bennett's hand and stomps towards the home. Bennett yelped as he was dragged by the large Oni male as Aether rolled his eyes a bit at Itto's loud and harsh movements towards the main home. 

"Aether?"

"Your Grace?" Aether bows his head a bit and got on one knee when called. 

"Do me a favor and get me, Jean, Lady Ningguang, Lady Keqing, and Ganyu please." [M/N] orders as he looked to Aether, his head was still bowed and [M/N] slowly moved his hand through his soft blond locks and gently toyed with a few strains as he removed them. "Then I can reward you once you get back."

Aether's back tingled with sweet pleasure from the way his Creator moved his fingers through his blonde hair. It made him lean into his palm blissfully and he felt his cheeks heated up at the thought of something, something for him and o one else. "Is that it My Creator? Not the Adepti? or the Archons?"

"No, I will deal with them later."

"And the Children of Khaenri'ah?" Aether asked, his voice a whisper as he glanced at the curious eyes of the girls. 

"They will also be dealt later, their punishment will be just as bad." [M/N] said as he turns around and gives the girls a smile. 

"Now, shall we go see if Thoma could cook us something?" their eyes lit up and nod, Klee grasped [M/N]'s hand and Qiqi the other one as they practically dragged [M/N] inside and was now greeted by Milkshake, the dog was covered in many bows. The girl's first victim of their visit there. 

[M/N] hummed as he washed off the makeup that the girls put on him and the bows that held his [H/C] hair up tightly into messy braids and messy buns. He combed it back and heard the door slide open as Thoma set the tea on the desk. [M/N] had stayed in the office area as the girls were sleeping on the couches in the living room. They had pulled him around to do many kid games, including hiding and seek then dressing Milkshake up into little clothes as the dog walked around with a dodo-co hat on. Then finally made a little tent to pretend to camp, but then the girls fell asleep during it, but not before giving their Grace a make-over with Lisa's purse they found.

"Your tea and the people who Aether found are here," Thoma said as [M/N] hummed as he stands up and fixed his hair again in the mirror. "Do you need me to stay?"

"No, just check in on the girls." [M/N] said as Thoma bows before leaving as the women entered.

[M/N] sat back down and sipped the tea that Thoma carefully brewed before looking at them. All four women looked to him with serious faces but [M/N] could feel the tension in the room from them. He stared at them with a less serious face, like he was the one waiting for them to speak.

"To be blunt, I admire all of you, working on the lands that your Archons neglected terribly, Venti with his alcoholism and going to sleep for a while like a little bitch." [M/N] said as he leans on his hand while he sat behind the desk. Jean flinches and nods to herself, looking down as [M/N] contained. "As Ningguang you worked your way up to a poor street rat, with a hardworking ethic to the boss of all of Liyue Harbor, with your two helpers Ganyu and Keqing. I would have to stand up to applause you but today I have a new idea, something you all never tried before."

"We happily accept it, Your Grace," Jean said, as her chest felt light, from the praise and acceptance of their Grace's good view. "As do we." Lady Ningguang said.

"Jean, you're fired from grand-acting master and demoted back to a Knight, as your little Sister Barbara will take your place. You can stay a Knight if you wish or take a spot as a nun, whatever you do, I don't simply give a flying fuck." [M/N] said as he sipped his tea casually and licked his lips as Jean's eyes were practically wide and looked to be too stunned to speak. She could hear a soft gasp escaping her lips as her heart dropped down into the pits of her stomach.

"As for you Liyue from today on will be a leaderless society." [M/N] looked to the women and their eyes widen as well.

"Your Grace..I..what about the people? How could they live without the laws that were placed down? How will they survive without charge or us to protect them?" Ningguang asked, as her hands shake a bit from the stun demotion.

"There are other capable people in Liyue, to watch them, then if not the Adepti can sort it out as they did before if I wish to keep them." [M/N] said as he shrugs, "You tried to drown me in the Harbor and I was recused by a ship, then found by Guoba and Xiangling if they weren't so...nice I would've died from the injuries your people gave me."

"I...I see."

"Don't be dramatic, I still let you have your flying mobile home, now Keqing and Ganyu, you two are fired as well. Do what you wish from now on, but if I get word that you are assisting with citizens then I will simply banish you to the adepti." [M/N] said as he poured himself another cup and hummed as he looked down in the dark water.

You know you want to throw in their faces, do Ganyu, I bet she cries~

[M/N] shakes that thought as he looked at them, all looking to their feet and Keqing looked so close to crying. "Now leave before something else happens."

The women quickly left and gently closed the door behind them. [M/N] could hear one of them crying as they left before the door opens once more. 

"Aether?" 

"Yes." Aether enters and stands where the women were, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes, one more thing,  though it's just a thought."

"What is it? You know I am willing to do anything for you, even if it includes killing." Aether said as [M/N] chuckles a bit and shakes his head. 

"No, but it's more..of a business opportunity." [M/N] said as he walked around the desk ad gently holds his gloved hands in his with another smile.

"I see, then what is it?"

"..Would you want to be my officer? My knight? the eyes and ears of Teyvat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 985 6
Gracefield House. A cozy home with lots of love and warmth. This is where I've lived for the past 11 years of my tiny speck of life in this world. Bu...
360K 7.6K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
117K 5.7K 39
The new transfer student meets school bad boy on the first day...what will happen? nothing can go wrong right? "well not president..but he is kim tae...
480 67 5
Junkyu~"ငါမင်းကိုချစ်ပါတယ် ဒါပေမယ့်မင်းရဲ့ဖြစ်တည်မှုကိုတော့ မုန်းတယ်ဟာရူတို" Haruto~"ကိုကိုက အဆူးရှိတဲ့ပန်းတစ်ပွင့်လိုပဲ သိပ်ကို​မြတ်နိုးလို့ပိုင်ဆို...