Saving Miitopia (title subjec...

Av orsterrant

Hi! This is a spin-off based on an RPG by Nintendo called Miitopia. Please note that there will be spoilers i... Mer

Prologue
Chapter One - The Mage
Chapter Two - The Warrior
Chapter Four- The Thief

Chapter Three- The Cleric

33 3 0
Av orsterrant

Note:

Before we begin this chapter, I would like to announce something. Instead of completely following the plot of Miitopia and copying the dialogue with NPCs word-for-word, I'll make this more fanon than canon.

Alright, that's it. Let's get to the story then, shall we?

------

Morning came quickly, much to the dismay of the traveling pair. Tiredly they stumble out of the Inn, beginning their search for the lost faces once more.

---

"Daniel, you get the Goblin, and I'll get the cloud!"

 It seems that the two are in a battle! Let's see how this one will go.

The cloud lunges at Serena, which she dodges with ease.

"Alright, Fire!" She shouts, waving her wand at the fiend. It lets out a shriek as the flames evaporate it, and the face that was stuck onto it flies off. Serena turns to Daniel. He brandishes his sword, slashing at the goblin and blocking its futile attempts to fight back. He finishes it off with a Jump Slash, adding one more rescued face to their tallies.

They celebrate their victory, but soon Serena laments. Those faces weren't the ones she was looking for. "So many monsters, so many faces, but why can't we find the ones we need?" The mage stomps impatiently.

"Patience, Serena..." Daniel sighs, "We'll find them eventually."

A few battles later, Serena and Daniel notice it's getting late. "We better find an inn soon. It's getting dark," Serena whispers, "Isn't it odd that we haven't seen one yet-"

Quite abruptly, a monster flies out of a bush behind her, and she shrieks. Daniel widens his eyes and unsheathes his sword, beginning another battle.

This time, however, the pair were outnumbered. Four monsters surrounded them, and although they could indefinitely pull through, the two were already tuckered from their traveling, which allowed the monsters to attack first. Serena uses her last bit of energy to cast Lightning upon the fiends, shocking them and stunning them for a little bit. Daniel uses this opening to run his sword through the foes. Thankfully, the monsters die, leaving two very tired travelers gasping. "That... was... a close call." Serena pants, "Much too close."

Gathering the last of their strength, they continue to walk, hoping that an inn would be right ahead. They were correct.

They slept soundly that night.

---

In another realm, the Guardian Spirit looks down upon their chosen champion. A worried expression is plastered on their face. "It seems that the child needs aid." It muses, "If that is the case, then I'll send her that help!"

They raise their staff.

---

Someplace far, far away, a brown-haired individual is seated at their desk, when suddenly:

"Yoshubi, can you hear me?" A voice speaks from another realm.

"W-what?!?" They look around in shock, "Where did that voice come from?-"

"Ah, I did not mean to scare you. Allow me to introduce myself! I am the Guardian Spirit, and I have chosen you to assist my champion in her quest to save Miitopia. Please, lend her your aid!"

Yoshubi thinks for a moment. Savior of... Miitopia? Do they mean that island?

"...Miitopia is that island, right?" They ask, "Why would it need saving?"

"Well, Yoshubi, err... There's a Dark Lord wreaking havoc on the peaceful land of Miitopia. He is stealing the faces of innocent people! There is only a matter of time before he takes over the entirety of our peaceful land! Please, Yoshubi, lend them your strength!" They plead, "The fate of Miitopia is in your hands!"

"Well if you put it like that... sure." Yoshubi says, "It's not like I have anything to do here anyway, so, you gonna bring me there or not?"

The Guardian Spirit smiles. "Alright then, close your eyes."

---

Knock knock

"There's someone at the door!" the charm says. Serena fumbles to open the door. When she does, it swings open to a tall, purple-haired, tan-skinned person. They're wearing sunglasses. "I'm looking for a Serena. Is she here?" They ask.

"That would be me!" She replies, "What brings you here?"

"Well, I was summoned by a voice who told me someone needed help, and I closed my eyes and got teleported here."

"...Oh. That must've been the Guardian's doing, then." She says, "Welcome to the team, then! What's your name?"

"Yoshubi, but you can call me Yosh for short." They walk into the Inn and look around. "So, what is it about the Dark Lord? Why is he stealing people's faces?"

"Actually, we don't really know..." She ponders, "When he attacked Greenhorne, he never really said why, but only acted all villainy and scary."

"Huh. Interesting." They say as they open one of the room doors, right as Daniel is about to exit the room. Bumping into each other, the two stumble.

"Who are you?-" Daniel says, a quizzical look on his face as he gets back up.

"Yoshubi, and you?"

"Daniel. So I guess you're our new party member?" He asks.

"Yep. Okay then, I'm just gonna... go..." They go into their room. Daniel does the same, so Serena is left in the hallway.

"Well, that was awkward," Serena says to herself before she heads into her room for the night.

------

"WAKE THE KARKATON UP, YOU GUYS!" Serena shrieks as she slams pots and pans together.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?" Daniel yells back, "I'M COMING, OKAY, OKAY!"

"Jeez, will you STOP THAT??" Yoshubi groans.

They come out of their rooms fully dressed in a few minutes, and they embark. Again.

-----

"We should be going the right way..." Serena says, attempting to reassure the team, who are hopelessly lost at the moment.

"So much for an exciting adventure..." Yosh says, "Ugh... where is that dar- OW!"

They walk into a large boulder and fall over.

"Are you okay?-" Daniel asks, helping them get up.

Suddenly, a blue light casts over the field. The face of the sarcastic guy they met in Greenhorne flies above them. "Sakes alive!" He yells as it's attached to the boulder Yoshubi hit.

"Uh oh." The three say in unison, and the battle begins.

"How the hell are we supposed to fight a rock!?!" Serena says, "Uh... Lightning!" She flicks her wand at the rock. Clouds form above it and turn grey, the thunder rumbles, and a bolt of lightning sends it back a few feet. Serena turns to her teammates and shrugs. "I guess normal attacks work..."

"Alright then, Jump Slash!" Daniel launches himself off the ground and slams the rock with his sword.

"Uh... stick smash?" Yosh calls as they poke the rock with a stick. They shrug, "I mean, what am I supposed to do? I'm a cleric... Whatever."

The rock rolls towards Daniel at an alarming pace, slamming into him hard, and he struggles to keep his footing. It changes direction towards Yosh. "Watch out!" Serena calls, and Yosh barely dodges the speeding boulder.

"Once more, Lightning!"

"Jump Slash!"

"Cure!" Yosh is consumed in golden light as they point their staff at Daniel, healing him instantly.

 "Thank you for that."

"No problem."

Then, the rock speeds towards Serena, who nimbly evades it, but it hits Yoshubi this time.

"Uhh, I'm running low on MP- Fire!" The air grows warmer, the ground below the rock glows and a column of flame shoots out.

"Hyah!" Daniel shouts as he slashes the rock, "It's almost down, Yoshubi, get it!"

"Uhh, YAH!!" Yosh cries as they slam into the rock. A crack is heard, and the rock splits in half. The face flies off and back to the village.

"Well, we've done it, team!" Serena exclaims, "Three down, two to go!"

The group dashed back to Greenhorne, where the ungrateful sarcastic guy is there to greet them. He reluctantly gives them... 10 gold for all their trouble. "Seriously?!?" the three deadpan, but he had already run off. They run to the nearest inn after a hard day of adventure.

Fortsätt läs