Fight For You | Eren X Reader

Od hanjismommy

You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motiv... Viac

01 | Shiganshina High
02 | Training
03 | Training (Eren's POV)
04 | Weak
05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)
06 | Apologetic
07 | ODMG Training
08 | Levi's Banquet
09 | Team Battle (Eren's POV)
10 | I Hate You
11 | Indecisive
12 | Partners and Projects
13 | Astrayed
15 | Kickback
16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)
17 | Sunset
18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)
19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)
20 | Empty
21 | Over the Edge
22! | Vulnerable
23 | Phone Calls
24 | Rumors
25 | Confrontation
26 | Always You
27 | Waiting Room
28 | Without You
29 | Amends
Author's Note/ HeadCannons

14 | Fate

605 14 49
Od hanjismommy

Content warnings; none

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping lustily. I gazed up at the morning sky that was an amalgam of blue and purple. I felt Eren's mellow arm still reposing on my stomach, my body still covered in his black jacket that had my blood-stains on it. He was sleeping soundly, as his little breaths were tickling my neck.

I hated him almost passionately, but for some reason his touch was solacing. I didn't feel worried a second longer around him, instead I felt safe and warm.

What am I even thinking right now? My head must be up my ass.

I heard the distant crunching of leaves and branches breaking yet again, so my first instinct was to wake Eren up. I shook his body repeatedly and he didn't budge, so I slapped the top of his head.

"What the fuck?" He asked, looking over at me.

"I hear—I hear the crunching again. I think the bear's back." I told him, my anxiety boiling up again.

"So, your first instinct was to slap the fuck out of me?" He replied, looking irritated.

He quickly sat up, once he heard the crunching and told me to remain as still as possible. I didn't know how he was able to stay so calm in terrifying situations like these.

"There you guys are! Oh my god!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

Jean and Historia appeared with the most fretting expressions on their faces. I felt so bad for making them worry like this, but I knew that it wasn't entirely my fault. However, I was right about someone coming to look for us and I was so thankful that they came all the way out here.

"What the hell is going on?" Jean asked, slightly unsettled, as he noticed Eren was holding on to me and I was sheltered with his jacket.

"It's nothing. I'll explain once we get out of here. I don't want to be in here a second longer." I said nervously, removing his jacket off of me. I stood up and kept my distance away from Eren.

"What happened to your head?" He asked concerned, walking up to me to examine the cut.

"Long story short, I fell." I replied, twiddling with my fingers.

He frowned, "Eren, did you do this to her? Stay the hell away from her asshole!" He yelled, pulling Eren's shirt and then punching him in the face.

Eren swiftly stood up and pushed Jean away from him. "No, I didn't. Quit acting like she's your object." He retaliated, wiping his bloody nose.

"I'm not. She just doesn't need to be around you, idiot!" He argued back.

"Please, you think I'd voluntarily be around her? Maybe if I didn't get dragged into this bullshit, I wouldn't be standing here." He disputed.

"She doesn't even like you, how could she have possibly drawn you into this?" He asked, irritated.

He sighed, "I didn't want her walking in these shitty woods alone, so she told me to come with her. There's nothing else to it." He replied.

"Jean, please just stop! I'll explain later, I said." I screamed at him, causing him to restrain his temper.

Historia ran up to me to give me a hug. "I'm just glad you're both okay. The others are back at the cabin waiting for us." She said relieved, tears falling down her rosy cheeks.

"We need to get back. It's early in the morning, so Levi and Shadis hadn't shown up yet." Jean said firmly, as he began leading the way back to the cabin, Historia walking beside him.

I slowly, but surely began to walk. I looked at Eren, who was walking in front of me. I felt a farcical amount of guilt for dragging him into hunting with me. If it wasn't for me, he could've been with everyone else. He shouldn't have faced Jean's wrath because of my blunder; his hate for me will surely increase because of this.

After about a few more minutes of an awkward silence distributed between the four of us, I ultimately saw the beautiful sight of the cabin again. I smiled to myself because I was finally out of those treacherous woods. I saw some of my friends standing outside, with jovial facial expressions.

Hanji and Sasha were the first to run up to me, they both had squeezed my body simultaneously. My eyes started to water, as I hugged them back—squeezing them just as tightly. I noticed Eren walked over to Mikasa and Armin, once he saw them waiting for him. Both Mikasa and Armin flew into Eren's arms, as he embraced them, smiling. I somewhat felt blithe to see their reaction to seeing each other again.

I know it was only just a preposterous night in the woods, but anything could've happened. And I think everyone knew that, which is why everyone was buoyant upon our arrival. Our—what could of been a near death experience—made me realize I'm grateful to be alive and I'm grateful for Eren being there at the time.

Jean pulled me from their embrace, "(Y/N), mind telling me what really happened?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Truth is, I was hunting for food and I ran into Eren—who was taking a walk. I wanted to go deeper and Eren didn't want me walking deep into the woods alone." I began to explain.

"So, I made him come with me and I know it sounds crazy, but we ran into a bear. Luckily, it didn't see us, but after we were out of sight of it, we ran as fast as we could. I tripped over a branch and hit my head." I continued to elaborate.

"What else happened?" He asked. I'm assuming he felt upset that he was holding me and I was wearing his jacket.

"I kept panicking and crying because I thought we were going to die and he got annoyed of it. So, he offered to hold me so that I could calm down and he gave me his jacket because I was cold." I explained, though, I felt embarrassed explaining that specific part of the story.

"I see.." He sighed.

"Jean, he was taking care of me and I'm thankful for that, but trust me I wouldn't go through that with him ever again." I said, making a distasteful expression.

"A bear! They didn't tell us there were bears out here!" Sasha shrieked, listening in on our conversation.

"Maybe that's why Levi said he hopes we come back alive." Hanji rolled her eyes, "That idiot is something else!" She wiped her frames.

"Good to see you, (Y/N). I was worried all night long. You can't be doing that to us!" Connie yelled at me, but he looked appeased.

"We noticed you didn't come back after hunting for quite some time. We also noticed that Eren wasn't present either, so we told Jean and the others." Sasha explained, sighing heavily.

"Jean and Historia wanted to go look for you guys. We wanted to go as well, but Jean told us not to—just in case they would've gotten lost too." Hanji said, rolling her eyes at Jean.

"I didn't want the whole group getting lost, four eyes." He chuckled.

"We were all swimming when we heard the news that you guys were missing and we like flipped the fuck out. I'm glad you both came back alive." Connie sighed and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Connie! I'm going to go say thank you to Eren." I said, walking towards the distant trio. I didn't want to be bothered with him anymore after this and everything else, but he was here for me when I needed him most—I've got to show my gratitude.

"(Y/N)! You're okay, too!" Armin said gazing at me, his blue eyes filled with genuine happiness.

"Good to see you! Thank you for watching over Eren." Mikasa smiled at me, her smile was brighter than usual.

They're all finally happy. They got Eren back not just physically, but mentally too.

"No, actually. All thanks to him for keeping me sane. He was the one that protected me—Thank you, Eren." I said, shyly avoiding his eyes. I slowly walked up to him and gave him a friendly hug before running off.

He didn't respond to me, but he did manage to hug me back, hesitantly though. I knew our hostility for each other was going to subsist anyway. Eren and I having a full blown conversation like that, was presumably a once in a lifetime thing. I smiled anyway because I knew he heard me, regardless of him not acknowledging my thanks to him.

I walked back to Jean and the others and told them I was going to go use the bathroom. I had no idea where Hitch's crew was, but I was hoping not to run into them. I walked into the warm cabin and was about to head upstairs, until a boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes called my name.

"Hey, (Y/N). You don't know me, but I'm Falco from Shadis's class. I heard you were missing and I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're safe." He gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks, Falco. Yeah, running into a bear was undoubtedly the scariest thing I've ever encountered." I nervously laughed.

"A bear? Wow, I would've lost my shit." He shook his head, laughing.

"Trust me, I did." I laughed with him.

"What the hell are you doing talking to my boyfriend, bitch?!" I heard Gabi yell, as she peered over the rail to see Falco and I laughing.

She ran down the stairs and walked up to me. "Don't you even dare lay your eyes on him again. Do I make myself clear?" She ordered, indignantly.

"First of all, I didn't know he was your boyfriend. Secondly, no need to be rude. He was just checking up on me." I explained.

"I don't care. Watch your back, (Y/N)." She threatened.

"Gabi I was just-

"Not another word out of you!" She said interrupting Falco, by yelling at him. "Let's go." She pulled the boy away from me and headed elsewhere.

Poor Falco. The nerve of that girl, ugh!

I walked upstairs, disregarding the situation that just occurred and headed to the bathroom. I took the very best piss of my life, considering I held it in all night. I looked in the mirror and observed the semi-deep slash on my forehead. Not to mention my hair was extremely dirty and probably smelled like ass according to Eren.

I can't wait to go home, I'm exhausted.

I headed back downstairs and waited outside for Levi and Shadis's with everyone else. After a few minutes of dull conversations, the bus had finally pulled up. I've never been so thrilled to see that raggedy ass bus a day in my life.

Levi and Shadis walked out of the bus, giving us those intimidating glares once more.

"Congratulations, you brats passed the exam." Levi stared at us, with the blandest facial expression.

"This was about teamwork and how you morons would function and interact with each other, when it comes to trying to survive and problem solving." Shadis further explained.

"This wasn't actually a survival task, this was more of a teamwork task to see how you all would perform as a team." Levi stated.

"What do you mean problem solving? This was the most boring day ever!" I heard Hitch complain.

"Figuring out how to find food, figuring out who can cook, figuring out where to find weapons or how to make them are all factors of problem solving and teamwork." Shadis explained.

"It seems none of you died or are missing like the last set of students we had last year, so good job." Levi said, making us all shriek.

Seriously? Was a bear a part of the teamwork task too?

"Do bears play a factor in this too?" Eren asked, nettled.

"Huh, there's still bears out here?" Levi asked himself.

"Wh- You knew?!" I shouted out, stupefied.

"Of course I did," He answered, "One of my previous students got mauled and ended up dying." He averred, indifferently.

The nerve of this guy! I could've died and he doesn't even care.

"Tch, you all smell like horseshit." Levi said, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"What? You expect us to smell like roses and daisies?" Jean asked, rolling his eyes.

Levi then kicked him in the shin, causing Jean to whimper from pain.

"I don't need your smart remark, horse mouth." He scoffed, "All of you get your smelly asses on the bus." Levi ordered, as him and Shadis were the first to enter the bus.

Everyone else rushed towards the bus before me, I guess to pick seats.

I should've known.

I was one of the last to enter the bus and  almost every seat was filled. When I first got on the bus, I ended up sitting in the front next to Bertholdt, but now the middle and front seats were both filled.

I made my way towards the back, spotting an empty spot next to Eren. I couldn't complain though, it was either sit next to him or sit on the disgusting floor and fly into the windshield when the brakes get stepped on.

Why does this keep happening to me?

I sighed, "Don't say a word and move over." I demanded.

"Not you again, give me a fucking break." He sighed, disgruntled.

"You think I want to sit next to you? Seats are filled, idiot." I rolled my eyes, impatiently.

"Sit on the floor then. I've already had to spend a painfully dreading night with you." He disputed.

"Are you seriously arguing with me right now?" I asked, peeved.

"Yeah I am, sit somewhere else." He crossed his arms.

"The bus isn't going to move until everyone is seated, so do you want to go home or not?" I raised my voice at him, causing some eyes to focus on us.

"Fine, you're sitting on the inside though." He moved his legs out of the way, allowing me to squeeze my way through the seat. I sat as close to the window as possible, I didn't want to be this close to him anymore.

I exhaled, "Fate just keeps bringing us together." I mumbled bitterly, remembering what I once thought.

"Fate better bring us together or it's getting left like this"

"Well, fate needs to chill." He responded, dryly.

As the monotonous bus ride back to the school started, I stared out the window and leaned my head against it. I hated the fact that I was next to the boy I hated with my entire soul, but it's like no matter how much I hated him, something was always bringing us together.

Was it actually fate?

I felt myself dozing on and off, considering I didn't get that much sleep last night. I felt Eren's knee touching mine and his body was somehow closer to my body, but I couldn't move away any further. Besides, the boy has long ass legs, so I was screwed regardless. I decided to make time go by faster by going to sleep...

"Grab your things and head to your homeroom class. You won't be having mine or Shadis's class today." I heard Levi say, as I woke up to his loud and intimidating voice.

"Aaaah!" I screamed, startling myself, after I noticed that my head was resting on Eren's shoulder. I backed away from him, accidentally hitting my head on the window—he was definitely awake too.

How fucking embarrassing.

"What? Every time I tried pushing you away from me, your big ass head kept falling back down, so I just left it there." He rolled his eyes.

"This cannot be happening." I sighed, my face slightly heating up.

"Tell me about it." He rolled his eyes, got up from the seat and started walking off of the bus. I walked off after him and headed straight to class. I don't get why we have class anyway after yesterday.

"Hey (Y/N), want to come over to place to start on that project?" Historia asked, politely. Although I really wanted to go home after school, I couldn't postpone us doing the project any longer—since we only had a total of three days to do it before the break.

"Of course." I agreed, smiling at her.

"We can eat and shower there and I can give you a spare set of clothes." She offered, beaming at me.

"Aw, thank you!" I blushed.

"What a fucking morning it's been." Jean said, sitting next to me.

"Right?! I just want to go home." I stated, resting my head on the palm of my hand.

"(Y/N), since spring break starts tomorrow, Connie and Sasha always throw a spring kickback. You want to help us plan it tomorrow?" He asked me, giving me a tempting smile.

"Oh, uh sure!" I smiled.

"It's held at Historia's place, since—you know, she has a huge ass house." He chuckled.

"Sounds fun, who'll be invited?" I asked.

"Any and everyone who shows up. Hanji will need help making the flyers, so I'll be doing that. You'll help Sasha and Connie with the theme and the rest will figure out the food situation." Jean explained, he seemed to be elated about the kickback. It does seem fun and that would be my very first party.

Class had finally started, as Erwin walked in. He didn't seem too pleased with how all of us looked, let alone smelt. We definitely reeked of sweat and shit. He began to teach and time flew by extremely briskly—it was already time for mess hall, which Historia and I were not attending.

We said goodbye to the rest of our friends and walked to her house. I loved spending time with Historia, so I was grateful I decided to hang with her instead of going home.

"You two have fun! Are you sure you don't want to come on vacation with us?" A beautiful woman with dark hair and big blue eyes, spoke.

"No thanks, Frieda. I have a lot of school work to do! Tell the family I love them." Historia noted, giving the woman a hug. The woman continued to head out of the door with her bags.

"Sorry about that, that was my oldest half- sister. Her, my dad and the rest of my family are going on vacation." She explained.

"You don't want to go with them?" I asked, astonished.

"Hell no, I'd rather have the place to myself and party!" She bursted out laughing, as we both headed to her kitchen.

She's so cute!

"What's your intake on snacks?" She asked me.

"I- uh- I don't know, anything is fine." I said, shrugging.

"Hmm, screw it. I'll order a pizza." She slammed her refrigerator door and we headed up to her room. She called the nearest pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni pizza.

As we were waiting for the pizza, she went into her prodigious closet and pulled out a beautiful light blue night gown and some fresh panties she was somehow willing to let me wear. I felt skeptical as first, but I didn't want to wear my sweaty ones any longer.

"What's that face? It's been freshly washed this morning!" She said, handing me the clothes.

"Right, sorry! Thanks so much." I smiled, as I grabbed the clothes from her hand. I went into her beautifully decorated bathroom and turned on the shower.

"There's an extra towel and loofa sponge under the sink!" Historia shouted from outside of the door.

I grabbed the extra towel and loofa sponge  under the sink and hopped in the shower that felt emollient. I lathered myself and my hair with soap and gave myself a good scrub. I cut my relaxation time short, so that she could take one next. I put on the comfortable panties and night gown she had given me.

Historia took one next, singing stridently in the shower. As she did so, there was a knock on the door and I knew that it was the pizza. I was starving.

I ran down the stairs, opening the door and grabbing the pizza out of the delivery driver's hands. I ran back upstairs to her room and placed the hot pizza on her bed.

After she had gotten out, we cinched to start on this shitty project. It was a book report project and the book Historia was given, was Romeo and Juliet. I had no intimation on what this book was about and I don't think I want to know. 

"Have you ever read this book before?" She asked curiously, eating a slice of pizza.

"I have not, I've never even heard of this." I replied.

"Wh-what?! You're joking!" She said, bewildered.

"I wish I was." I laughed, grabbing me a slice and taking a hefty bite.

"You're supposed to learn and read about a Shakespeare book already. Your old school must not of assigned it to you then." She shrugged.

I nodded in agreement, even though that was completely false. My dad taught me how to read and write and he gave me books to read all of the time, but never once had I'd ever read anything by Shakespeare.

"Long story short, it's about a man and a woman who fall in love and in the end, they both die." She averted, chuckling.

"That sounds...terrible." I awkwardly laughed.

"Leave it to me to do the project, I'll just say you helped." She grinned.

"Historia, no. I can't just let you do it all by yourself." I said, shaking my head.

"No, it's okay. You're completely clueless about it anyway, so don't worry about it!" She said, writing on a poster board.

"Thanks! You're really nice." I smiled at her.

"Ah, I try." She giggled.

"(Y/N)...I never told you what happened with Hitch, so I figured I'd tell you now." She said, her tone lowered in sadness.

"Okay.." I said, staring at her intensely.

"In middle school, she always bullied me for every little thing I could think of. She started rumors about me and the one time I stood up to her, Hitch, Mina, and Gabi jumped me. They beat the crap out of me." Historia stated, slightly crying.

"Oh my god, that's so cruel!" I shrieked.

"They spat on me, kicked me, did all they could to watch me suffer. I had tons of bruises and even a broken nose at one point. I even thought about ways to kill myself when I had gotten home that day." She admitted, shyly.

"Historia, I'm so sorry!" I said, rubbing her shoulders reassuringly.

"I'm just glad I didn't go through with it. I would've missed out on so many things, especially meeting you." She smiled.

I blushed timidly.

"After my father found out I was getting bullied, he threatened to sue their families, so they haven't messed with me since." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm so glad. If they ever bother you, let me know please." I pleaded.

"I will. That's why I'm so close with our friends now because they were there when I needed them the most." She said, continuing to write on the board.

"I'm so glad." I smiled—I felt so contrite, hearing what Hitch's crew did to Historia.  I knew for a fact that I will never absolve them. I couldn't believe that Hitch almost drove a compassionate and loving girl to suicide.

"They saved me and I know now that being here was my true fate." She smiled.

"Yeah, fate can sometimes be a good thing." I grinned.

"(Y/N), always be there for those who were there for you when you needed them the most." Historia told me, winking at me.

That's when I thought about Eren. I knew I hated him, but he was there when I was having an anxiety attack and I couldn't think straight, he was there when I was crying my eyes out so he comforted me, he was there when I was freezing my butt off, so he gave me his jacket, he was there when I injured myself and he allowed me to wipe my blood on his clothes.

Yet, Eren had so many opportunities to walk away, he stayed—he stayed when I needed him the most.

I thought about Jean too. He's been by my side since the very beginning. He was there when Mikasa punched me, he was there when Eren threw a rock at my head and I had a concussion, he was even accommodating enough to bring me a plate of food and ate dinner with me. There was no uncertainty in my mind, I like Jean.

I sighed, "I will." I responded to her with a smile.

I'll be there for that asshole whenever he needs someone the most, in return for him being there for me.

I'll also be there for Jean, too.

I decided to spend the night at Historia's place, since I had gotten way too comfortable here anyway. She finished up the project, as we both finished up the delicious pizza. Afterwards, we concluded that we should watch a marathon of our favorite movies together.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.4K 201 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
70.9K 1.4K 20
Levi and Eren has been classmates ever since fifth grade. In their third year in high school, Levi and Eren gets paired up with each other for a proj...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
94.2K 2.5K 20
Eren Yeager had lost his memories after the fall from his malfunctioning 3DMG. He had been over stressed due to all the pressure the Survey Corps had...