𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{49} ヤンデレ {49}

5.7K 279 146
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Ok so I did like a "face reveal" on my tik tok account (IVBfanfics) so if you're interested then go check it out and leave a like, it has to do with this chapter of "my darling"<3

Also! Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

~Y/N's POV~

~

"Y/N.....?"

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked over to see my mother hovering over me with a small smile on her face. "Mom.....?" I questioned quietly and her smile grew as I slowly sat up.

"How are you feeling, dear?" She questioned quietly and I frowned "I need help.....mom" I continued "Please help me"

I slowly looked around the room, I was still in Ran's bedroom so how was my mother here?

She placed a hand on top of my head and closed her eyes. "What's your goal?" she questioned quietly and my eyes widened slightly "To get out of here! To get far away from Ran......he's fucking insane!"

She slowly nodded "I know.....and that's why I'm here to help you now, do you want my help?"

I quickly nodded "Please!"

My mother removed her hand from on top of my head and walked over to the window. "You've always been such a crybaby.....a real scaredy cat" she mused before chuckling softly causing me to raise a brow "What......?"

She placed her hand on the glass and sighed "I just wish that I had more time to prepare you for the world....." she continued "Your captor is quite the manipulator.....he's patient and clever, he uses that to his advantage"

"I know that! I don't know how to get away from him without getting caught!"

My mother sighed "I need you to let go of all of your fears for me......you're going to have to pretend, I need you to become the new puppet master" she said softly as she began walking over to me once again.

"But I'm scared.....I don't know how far he's going to take this" I whispered and she placed her hand on my cheek. "Forget about all of your fears, don't be afraid" she continued "You're the smartest person that I know, and you know that deep down......you can outsmart that son of a bitch"

"I can.....outsmart him?" I questioned quietly and she nodded "Of course you can"

She leaned closer and placed her forehead against my own. "No one torments my daughter and gets away with it......so give that man hell"

I took a deep breath and sighed "I'll make him wish that he never met me"

"I believe in you......my darling"

~

My eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up. "Nightmare?" Ran's voice questioned from besides me and I slowly shook my head. "No"

"Did you want something to eat?" He questioned and I stood up. "I want to shower"

I glanced over at the male and saw him raising a brow at me. "Alright"

I quickly made my way into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. My eyes glued onto my reflection, I could see the dark circles beginning to form around my eyes causing me to let out a strained sigh.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up as I continued staring at my reflection.

'Mom......I'll do it'

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly turned my head towards the sound. "Yes?" I questioned and I heard Ran clearing his throat. "There's clothes for you on the bed, I have to go out for a bit but I'll bring something back for you to eat"

"Ok"

"I'll be back soon" he continued "I love you"

I clenched my jaw "I love you too" I lied and it went silent for a moment before he knocked again. "Yeah.....?"

"Are you decent?" He questioned and I raised a brow "Yes" I said and I saw him trying to turn the knob. "Open up for a moment"

'It's fine.....I'll be fine'

I slowly turned the lock and Ran opened up the door.

He took a step closer to me before wrapping his arms around my waist, I had to resist the urge to push him away or tense up.

One of his hands made its way to my face and he cupped my cheek. He slowly leaned closer and placed his lips against mine causing my eyes to widen slightly but I quickly closed them.

He pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Have a good shower" he said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

I took a deep breath before locking the door and slipping out of my clothing.

'I've got this.....I'm going to beat him at his own Goddamn game'

~No One's POV~
*5 Minutes Prior*

"Y/N? I haven't heard from you in a while"

"Call me back when you get the chance!"

"I'm getting worried....."

"If you don't respond then I'm going to call the police.....and maybe fill out a missing persons report"

"Y/N"

Ran's eye twitched slightly as he continued to read through the countless messages that Satoshi had been sending Y/N over the course of the last week.

He should've disposed of him a lot sooner but it slipped his mind considering that he's been dealing with Y/N as well as Bonten.

Ran glanced over at the bathroom door as he heard the water starting to run.

He knew that he needed to do this today-.....tonight.

He had given Y/N something again.....just so that she wouldn't try to run away while he was working, it caused her to sleep for a majority of the day.

So he found it odd that she wanted to shower as soon as she woke up.....he figured that she would've been starving, but he knew that she was probably scared to eat anything that he had prepared.

Even though he'd never drug her food, he'd just give it to her directly.

He stood up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" Y/N questioned and Ran cleared his throat before speaking. "There's clothes for you on the bed, I have to go out for a bit but I'll bring something back for you to eat"

"Ok"

"I'll be back soon" he continued "I love you"

"I love you too" She said causing Ran's eyes to widen as a small smile tugged at his lips and he knocked again. "Yeah.....?"

"Are you decent?" He questioned and it went silent for a moment. "Yes" she said and he attempted to open the door, only for it to be locked. "Open up for a moment"

She slowly turned the lock and Ran opened up the door.

He took a step closer to her before wrapping his arms around her waist.

One of his hands made its way to Y/N's face and he cupped her cheek. He slowly leaned closer and placed his lips against her own causing her eyes to widen slightly but she quickly closed them.

He pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Have a good shower" he said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

He stood there for a moment as he heard her locking the door once again.

He let out a small sigh before smiling as he grabbed his belongings. He walked out of the bedroom and made his way over to the elevator.

Now it was time to solve his current problem.

~~~~~~

The older Haitani was currently waiting outside of the department store with a stoic look on his face.

He sighed and walked inside "Hello! How can I-.....wait you're Ran" Satoshi's voice rang out as he quickly walked over to the taller male.

Ran's eyes lowered "You know me?" He questioned since he didn't really remember being introduced to him by Y/N.

Satoshi nodded "Yeah uh....Y/N has mentioned your name before" he continued "I'm actually worried about her and I'm assuming that you two are still dating.....is she doing alright?" He asked and Ran hummed "Yes she is, she's currently sleeping" he said and Satoshi sighed "Thank God....uh can you tell her to return my texts whenever you get the chance?"

Ran smiled "Mhm"

Satoshi smiled back "Thanks man.....uh are you just looking around or was there something specific that you needed?" He asked and Ran shook his head "I know exactly what I need, no help required" he said and Satoshi nodded "Ok cool"

He walked back over to his stand while Ran walked further into the large store.

Yeah....he knew exactly what he needed now.

But alas, he couldn't just kill someone in the middle of the store so he decided to get something else that he needed for right now.

He wanted better locks.

And something to block off the elevator button with a password encrypted keypad.

He highly doubted that he could find one of those here so he was going to ask around at headquarters to see if someone could get it for him.

He wanted to trust Y/N, he really did.

But he was being cautious.

He grabbed a couple of metal locks from the household appliances aisle before turning around on his heel and walking back up to Satoshi.

"I want these" he said as he placed them in front of the shorter male "Alright"

He rung them up and Ran handed him his card "Also about Y/N...." Satoshi drifted off and Ran raised a brow "What about her?"

Satoshi shrugged "Just uh.....take care of her" he said quietly and Ran hummed "I already am"

He walked out of the store without another word, but he didn't leave the area. He was simply waiting until the place closed which shouldn't take much longer.

"......"

The longer he waited, the more anxious he felt and that was due to the fact that he had forgotten to lock the bedroom door that Y/N was currently "sleeping" inside of.

He was hoping that he would be back home before she got some "bright idea" to escape again.

'Though.....it doesn't really matter'

There was one little fact that Y/N probably wasn't currently aware of.

And that was the fact that he owned the penthouse that they were currently inhabiting, which meant that his men worked there as well.

That's exactly why no one had reacted when she tried screaming out to people from the window, they had heard her quite clearly but simply ignored her.

So if she had tried to make a run for it then he'd probably be alerted before she could even make it to the front desk.

That thought alone had completely eased his mind.

He continued to lean against the side of the building while scrolling through his phone, simply waiting for the clock to strike 12am.

He continued thinking about Y/N as time went by, he didn't know what it was about her but he needed her in his life.

He didn't mean to make her hate him and he didn't want their relationship to crumble so quickly, but he felt the need to take care of anyone that stood in their way.

Which is exactly what he's been doing.

He only killed her companions because they had tried to get in between the two of them.

He believed that if he was the one that had told her the truth about himself and Bonten then she wouldn't have had such a negative reaction.

But she saw him murdering someone right in front of her eyes so-

Ran's eyes widened slightly when he remembered that small fact, the fact that she had known exactly where he was when he was taking care of that traitor.

He knows that Mitsuki had influenced Y/N's curiosity towards who he was but how did Y/N know exactly where to go?

There was something that he didn't know.

And he planned on finding out as soon as possible.

The mere thought of there being someone else that's trying to tear them apart is sickening to the male, to say the least.

He didn't even realize how long he had been standing there but by the time that he was done thinking about possible candidates responsible for telling Y/N his location that day, the clock had already hit 12.

He heard the sound of keys jingling and he immediately straightened up while pulling out a cigarette and placing it in between his lips.

He quickly lit it and noticed Satoshi walking past the alley that he was inside of, the male happened to glance back and his eyes widened slightly when he saw Ran standing there while smoking a cigarette.

"You're still here?" Satoshi questioned with a small smile and Ran's eyes flickered over to him. "Yes....I decided to smoke a bit before going back home, Y/N isn't a big fan of smokers" he said and Satoshi chuckled "Well I guess you gotta do whatever there is to make your girl happy"

'Interesting choice of words' Ran thought as he beckoned Satoshi over "C'mere, smoke with me" Ran said as he pulled out another Cigarette and Satoshi walked over. "Uh I'm not much of a smoker but I'm pretty good company"

'Not for long'

He leaned on the wall across from Ran "Nice night" he mused and Ran hummed "I suppose it is.....can I ask you a question?"

Satoshi nodded "Yeah man, what's up?"

And here it comes.

Ran placed his lighter back inside of his pocket "Are you in love with Y/N?" He asked and Satoshi's eyes widened "N-no! You've got the wrong idea-" Ran cut him off "I overheard you asking her if she'd ever see you as more than a friend in the cafe that she used to work at"

Satoshi nervously rubbed the back of his neck "Yeah....well I wanted-....it's nothing! She's got you so I'm backing off" he said and Ran nodded "I would hope so, since I'm all that she really needs"

Satoshi raised a brow "Well yeah....but I still want to hang around her, she's a good person"

Ran nodded "She is a good person"

Satoshi began to feel slightly uneasy as he watched Ran straighten up while dusting off his blazer. "Do you know why I bought those locks today?" He asked and Satoshi raised a brow "Uh....I'm assuming to have better security for your home"

Ran chuckled dryly "Well typically people buy locks to keep someone out....." he drifted off as he took another step towards Satoshi and the male nervously glanced around. "But I bought them to keep someone in"

Ran's eyes lowered as he sent his fist straight into Satoshi's stomach causing the male to instantly hunch over from the harsh impact.

"Dude! What t-" he was cut off as Ran lifted his foot before slamming it down on Satoshi's back causing the male to fall straight to the ground while Ran continued to keep him firm against the cold concrete.

"You won't be getting a text back from her" Ran said with a small shrug "But I'm sure that she'd appreciate it if you could tell her friends "hello" from her, wherever they ended up" he mused as his lips curved up into a lopsided grin while he pulled his baton out.

"No hard feelings" Ran chuckled as Satoshi squirmed around. "STOP THIS! Why are you doing this?!" Satoshi continued to cry out "I don't want to die!"

Ran's grin fell "I'm doing this for Y/N.....it's always been about Y/N" he said before slamming the baton into Satoshi's neck, a sickening crack was heard as Satoshi's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Blood began slowly pouring out of the males mouth as Ran hit him over and over again.

He didn't stop until he was positive that Satoshi was dead.

He didn't want another 'Sumiko' incident.

He finally stopped and looked down at his bloodied Baton before wiping it clean with his handkerchief, he placed it into the side of his blazer and began walking out of the alleyway.

He would simply send one of his men over here to clean up the mess that he had made.

He had more important things to sort out.

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<33

Also remember to follow me for more content just like this!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
185K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
341K 16.8K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...