Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔️

Da the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... Altro

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
24
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

23

907 83 27
Da the_bogummy

Vote and comment too guys! Silent readers it won't take a second if yours to vote.

Avoid mistakes if any.

28.01.2022

Goenka House

Everywhere was going hustle bustle. Why not today is the wedding of KaiRa. It's early morning around 5 where everyone is awake. Since the muhurat is at 12:00 pm and they have to be as early as possible.

Kartik was not allowed to leave the house after the haldi. He was still sleeping dreaming about his would be wife.

Dadi and other relatives were busy in doing their work. Checking the last minuted work. Dadi looked around for the shagun plate, she found it on the dinning table. Taking it she opened the cloth and cleaned it. But her attention went to something. It was a piece of a paper/a paper.

She opened it to read but someone called her. Leaving that there she moved towards the person.

"Yeh, mithai uss bakse mein rakh do. Aur Akhilesh jara Shubham aur Kartik ko bhi utha do. Unko nahane mein bahut vakt lagega agar saare mehman uth jayenge toh." Swarna said moving towards the dinning table.

"Ji bhabhi." Akhilesh went upstairs to wake up the 2 idiots.

Swarna's gaze fell on the paper. She opened it and read it. She was shocked.

"Yeh...aise kaise..." She murmered under her breath. Manish was searching her and finally found her. He frowned and took the paper from her hands after moving towards her.

He got angry, hurt and what not.

"Unhone hume bataya kyun nahi? Kartik ko pata tha?" Manish asked sternly making Swarna nervous.

"Pata nahi. Woh... maine abhi dekha yeh. Shayad use pata nahi hai." She said still in daze.

Dadi came back only to get surprised seeing them like this.

"Kya hua Manish? Swarna? Tum dono itna pareshan kyun lag rahe ho?" She asked worriedly making Manish pass the paper to her.

"Yeh...baat unhone hume batayi kyun nahi? Hum kya paraye the? Kartik... Kartik ko pata hai?" Instead of replying Manish moved to Kartik's room.

Without knocking on the door he entered making Kartik startled who just got up. He frowned seeing them angry and hurt.

"Kya hua aap sabko? Aaj shadi hai aur aap sab aise muh phula ke baithe ho?"

Taking a deep breath Manish asked him

"Did you know? Did you know about Naira being adopted?" Listening him he kept staring at them. Were they really hurt? Will they cancel the wedding just because she isn't their blood?

"Kartik! Kuch puch raha hun. Javab do." Shouted Manish making him sigh and bob his head. Manish felt all the more hurt.

"Kartik...tumhe pata tha? Hume bataya kyun nahi?" Dadi asked in a hurt voice making him look at her in different emotions.

"Wow! Seriously. Matlab tumhe pata tha but still you hid it. Why? Aren't we a family? Singhania's ne chupaya itna bada sach aur didn't even you think of telling us this?" Kartik trembled seeing him so angry.

"Just because she isn't their blood doesn't mean I won't marry her." Replied Kartik making Manish angry.

"Hell ofcourse you won't marry her. Uska toh koi vajud bhi nahi hai. She doesn't know who her parents are. Kiska khoon hai kahan se aayi hai yeh tak nahi pata use." Manish's words were hurting Kartik badly.

"Papa...you don't have to say like that. Aise shabdon ke bina bhi baat ki jaa sakti hai. Aur rahi baat her being not their daughter doesn't matter to me. She means a lot to me."

"Tumhare liye Mayne rakhti hogi woh. Mere liye apne parivaar ki izzat mane rakhti hai. Hum tumhara rishta kisi aire gaire ke sath nahi kar sakte. Shadi cancel." He left without giving Kartik a chance. Kartik was numb listening him where as Swarna and dadi were also hurt but were not happy with Manish's behaviour.

Kartik sighed and looked around. He sat on the bed holding his head.

"No! I can't sit like this. I have to do something." Saying this he went out only to listen Manish annoucing the people about marriage being cancelled.

Singhania House

It was around 9 am Naira along with make-up artist and her cousins sitting in her room getting ready for her big day. But somewhere she was scared that something is going to happen.

She was sitting on the stool lost in her world. Anyone would make out that she is tensed. Gayu frowned seeing her not responding to the make-up artist.

"Naira...kya hua? Kaunsi duniya mein hai? Kabse yeh tumhe bula rahi hai."

She apologized and concentrated on what they were saying. It took almost 45 minutes to complete her make-up and now the time for her hairstyle.

"Naira...kya hua?"

"Ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai di. Kartik ne subah se message nahi kiya. Naa hi mere messages ka reply de raha hai. I know this is nervous of pre-wedding but still it's hell scary di." Naira would have wobbled up totally but they couldn't risk the time and efforts put forth by the make-up artist.

"Shh! Shant. Woh busy hoga abhi na. Thodi shanti dhar. Acha dekha almost time hone hi wala hai. Use bhi toh ready hona hai. Thoda time de." She bobbed her head and they continued.

Naira was all ready when it was almost 11. Still the Goenka's didn't reach which was making everyone worried. They missing was news to everyone.

Everybody were whispering thinking about the possibilities. Gayu who had gone down to check came upstairs.

"Woh abhi tak aaye nahi hai." Naira got the fear back now. Whatever dadi said started taking toll on her. She was hell scared now.

They were disturbed with the knock on the door. Their gaze fell on the person only to see dadi standing all dressed.

"Gayu...zara mujhe Naira se baat karni hai. Tujhe neeche bula rahe hai ja." She bobbed her head left from there. Other cousines also left givibg them privacy.

Naira and dadi being alone was risky. She knew her dadi can do anything.

"Aapne ab kya kiya?" She asked with a cracky voice making her give her innocent face.

"Main kya karungi bhala? Maine toh kuch nahi kiya. Kyun? Abhi tak teri baarat nahi aayi? Ohh! Maan bhar gaya hoga sab dhong karke aur kya? Sab dikhava kar rahe the shayad."

Naira looked away listening her words.

"Vaise maine kaha tha na main teri shadi hone nahi dungi. Vada toh maine kar diya pura. Ab tumhari baari...iss ghar se humesha humesha ke liye chale jana." Naira's lips wobbled and she let her tears fall down.

"Kyun?" She asked softly making her dadi frown.

"Kyun kar rahi hai yeh aap? Kya mila aapko yeh sab karke?" Naira shouted on top of her voice making dadi smirk.

"Kuch nahi...bas mujhe apne ghar se gandi mail nikalni thi. Toh ab tum jaogi. Vaise batau maine kya kiya?" She said making her stare at her in disbelief.

"Maine...tumhare adoption ke papers Goenka's ko bhej diye." Her eyes widened listening her. She was shocked even though she had told Kartik about it she was scared because whole Goenka's didn't know about this.

Downstairs

Everyone were worried thinking about the possibilities of Goenka's coming. They tried calling everyone who didn't bother to pick up the call.

"Arey! Var ke parivar wale kahan hai? Muhurat ka samay nikalta jaa raha hai." Said pandit ji in worried manner making Singhania's worried.

"Yeh kya tareeka hua bhala? Phone tak utha nahi rahe wob log. Pandit ji bas thodi der aur." Naitik said looking at the door hopefully.

Naksh was hell angry right now. If anything happens now. Or if by any chance Naira is hurted he will make sure to show them their place.

"Main chhodunga nahi unko. Samjh kya rakha hai uhnone? Shadi kya khel hai? Jab chahe haan keh diya jab chahe na. Aaj agar yeh log aaye nahi na. I will make sure to sue them." Naksh said moving out the house to go to their house.

Naitik and Akshara looked upstairs to their princess's room which was closed but soon enough they heard something breaking making everyone scared.

How was it?

Twist aaya twist!😉

What your views on Manish?

Dadi is monster.

What will happen now?

What happened in Naira's room?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.2K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
30.1K 2K 38
it is said that sacrifice is a part of life . it is supposed to be . it's not something to regret . it's something to aspire to !! how will naira's l...
243K 11.1K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
7.7K 513 26
This is a collection of short stories on my favourite couple Kaira. P.S. I don't own the pictures used in this book. They belong to their rightful ow...