loser like me ✩ sam evans

By lavxevans

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ LOSER LIKE ME *ੈ✩‧₊˚ Sam Evans x Female OC When Kurt Hummel's younger sister Florence returns to McKin... More

face claims
audition
britney / brittany
grilled cheesus
duets
the rocky horror glee show
never been kissed
the substitute
furt
special education
a very glee christmas
the sue sylvester shuffle
silly love songs
comeback
blame it on the alcohol
sexy
born this way (part one)
born this way (part two)
rumours
prom queen
funeral
new york
authors note
the purple piano project
i am unicorn (edited)
asian f
pot o' gold
update :)
the first time
mash off
i kissed a girl (part one)
i kissed a girl (part two)
hold on to sixteen (part one)
hold on to sixteen (part two)
hold on to sixteen (part three)
extraordinary merry christmas
yes/no
michael (part one) (edited)
authors note
micheal (part two)

original song

1.5K 29 3
By lavxevans

Regionals were just around the corner, and The New Directions were determined to win. Even though Sue was once again trying anything in her power to stop that from happening, the Glee Club was positive they were able to win.

After the cheerleading coach had made it impossible for the Glee Club to sing the song they were actually planning on singing, Mr. Schuester decided that their best shot at winning was if they wrote their own, original song.

"Alright guys, lets hear it for out first song writing seminar!" Mr. Shuester spoke, carrying a huge stack of books in his arms as he entered the Choir room, "While Quinn and Rachel are hard at work, we are gonna try to write an anthem of our own. Now, these are rhyming dictionaries for all of you" The teacher said, handing everyone a yellow book.

"Mr. Shue, Tina and I have already been working on a song that I wrote" Santana proudly announced

"Really?" Mr. Shuester spoke, happily surprised, "That's amazing! Can we hear it?"

Santana and Tina stood up, making their way to the middle of the classroom.

"This is a song I wrote for Sam" Santana spoke.

"Uh-oh" Sam sighed. He leaned closer to Florence, who was seated next to him and whispered something in her ear, "I might not have told her about us yet"

"Don't sweat it, how bad can this song be?" Florence smiled

"This song is called, Trouty Mouth"Santana said

Florence's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, what's it called?" Sam asked

Mike, who didn't seem to understand why Sam was asking it, leaned over to tell him the titel of the song again. Tina played a blues-like rhythm on the piano and Santana started singing. Before she was even two sentences in, most of the New Directions were already covering their faces to hide their laughter. The only ones that weren't enjoying the song that much seemed to be Sam and Florence. While Sam was just looking extremely uncomfortable, Florence -who knew Sam wasn't always happy with the way he looked- was softly whispering various insults in multiple languages Santana's way, while whispering compliments in sam's direction.

Everything seemed to be okay until Santana sang the line "I love sucking on those salamander lips" Sam covered his mouth with the dictionary he had just received and looked Florence's way for moral support. Florence completely misread the look he was giving her and stood up.

"Oh my God! Can you stop?" She yelled, her eyes shooting daggers at the Latina girl who didn't seem to have a clue her words made Sam unhappy.

"No, I can't. Sit down, I'm not done" Santana bitched

"Yes you are! Don't you see how uncomfortable he is?" Florence angrily spoke, aggressively motioning Sam's way.

"Why do you even care, dwarf?" Santana shouted

Sam seemed to realize the conversation was headed in the wrong direction and he quickly jumped off his chair, still shielding his face with the yellow dictionary. Because of the sight disadvantage the book was giving him, he failed to get to Florence in time.

"I'll tell you why I care! I care because Sam is my boyfriend. And unlike you, I actually care about his feelings!"

"Alright, who's got the popcorn?" Artie joke.

"He's your what?" Santana yelled, as the confident look she had had on her face just moments prior changed to a confused and angry one.

"He's my boyfriend" Florence repeated, "Now, if you don't mind, we will be going. I don't need you to insult him or me even more" Florence spoke calmly, yanking her bag from her seat and leaving the room. Before following her to the hallway, Sam made his way over to Santana.

"You heard her, we're over. And don't even try acting like a victim because we both know you only dated me to try and get Puckerman back" He shot before sprinting into the hallway, a proud look on his face.

Florence had been asked to have a talk with Mr. Schuester after what happened during rehearsal the day before. She had promised herself to stay calm and friendly through out the whole conversation, despite her negative feelings for the teacher.

"Florence, welcome" Schuester spoke, a fake smile plastered on his face when the girl entered the room, "Have a seat. I invited Ms. Pillsbury to join us, since she's the guidance counselor"

"Great" Florence said, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Let's just get to the point. You were obviously way out of line with the way you spoke to Santana. I think you should apologize to her, and you'll be in the back of the performance during Regionals"

"Fine" The girl sighed. This didn't seem to be the answer the teachers were expecting, which made Florence smile softly.

"Fine? Is that all you have to say?" Mr. Schuester spoke, an annoyed tone obvious in his voice.

"No, but I promised myself —and mostly kurt, that I'd be nice, so that's what I'm doing" She smiled, when neither of the teachers said a word, she decided to continue.

"I personally don't think I was the one out of line, she was the one literally mocking someone's appearance, and I thought the Glee Club was all about accepting people no matter what they look like. So no, I won't be apologizing to her, I think she should apologize to Sam. And I don't care what my place is at Regionals, the lead is going to go to Rachel anyway" She spoke, a misleading smile on her face the entire time.

"Alright" Mr. Schuester sighed, "Well, I think we're done here. Just go home and prepare for regionals. and apologize to Santana"

The New Directions were patiently waiting for their turn as Aural Intensity sung a song about Jesus. When the performance had ended, the crowd stood up to cheer them on, with Sue cheering the hardest.

"I'm gonna go wish Kurt and Blaine good luck real quick" Florence whispered. The fact that everyone in the crowd was standing made it way harder for the girl to make her way to the stage, but she eventually reached the place she needed to be.

"Kurt! Blaine! She said, a smile plastered on her face as she greeted the two Warblers, "What's wrong?" She asked, noticing the tense look on her brothers face.

"He got a solo and he's kinda nervous for it, it's adorable" Blaine gushed

"You got a solo! That's amazing!" Florence squealed, "I just came to wish you two goodluck, I'm gonna go before they mistake me for a Warbler" She smiled. After hugging both boys tightly, she ran back into the crowd.

Taking a seat next to Sam, the smile on her face had changed to the same tense look her brother had on his.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked, reaching his hand out for Florence to hold. She grabbed his hand and rested her head on the blonde boy's shoulder.

"Kurt got a solo, and I think his nerves somehow jumped over to me" Florence sighed.

Sam chuckled "You two have a weird relationship, you know that?" he smiled, "I'm sure he'll do fine, Blaine is with him, right?"

"I'm not worried about him. I'm scared I'll mess up our performance" Florence squealed, "I don't know why. I wasn't even half this stressed last time, when I actually had to sing myself"

"I'm right beside you. I'd absolutely hold your hand, but I think Rachel would murder me for screwing up the choreography" Sam laughed, fiddling with one of the many rings the girl was wearing. An idea popped into his head at the sight of the crystals on it.

"Wait, I might not be able to hold your hand, but if you want, you can wear one of my bracelets" he smiled, taking of one of the many colorful, but worn out bracelets he had on his arm. "I've had them on for ages? that's why they look so... vintage" he said, heavily blushing

"I love that, but you have wear one of my rings. otherwise it isn't fair" Florence stated, a smile from ear to ear as she took of the silver ring she had on her left thumb.

Both teens were blushing like lunatics as they exchanged the jewelry. The Warblers started singing and Florence slowly felt her nerves go away as her head rested on Sam's shoulder.

The Warblers' performance went amazing, as always. Florence could see her brother getting more calm by the second, he was even smiling at the crowd when the song came to an end. She also noticed that both Blaine and Kurt glanced over at each other every chance they got. When their song ended, Kurt let out a relieved sigh and the crowd went wild. Before he got the chance to catch his breath, the second song started.

Kurt seemed to forget he had to walk to the other side of the stage, and Blaine quickly grabbed his arm to guide him. The New Directions let out a laugh when Kurt started bowing as he stared into the crowd in total awe.

"Raise your glass" started and Blaine took the lead. Rachel, who tried to play it cool at first, stood up and cheered them on. Not long after, the whole crowd was jumping up and down as they sang along to the song.

"And now, from William McKinley High in Lima, Ohio, The New Directions!" The announcer spoke. The curtains opened and Rachel walked on stage, wearing a shiny teal outfit.

"I hate this dress, it totally doesn't match my hair... well, the pink part of it " Florence pouted, twirling around to se herself in the mirror.

"I think you look great" Sam smiled, "You have to get to the stage, are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

Florence smiled as she raised her arm, showing Sam the bracelet on it "Positive" she whispered, meeting Quinn as she walked out of the dressing room and onto the stage.

The bright spotlight caught her off guard, normally she would have panicked at a situation like this, but something was telling her it was all going to be okay. That something was standing at the side of the stage, watching in absolute awe as he ran a hand through his blonde hair.

The crowd was still cheering Rachel on by the time their second song started.

The Glee boys walked and wheeled onto the stage. Rachel started singing again. When she clapped her hands, Florence spun around, revealing Sam right in front of her, smiling brightly.

The crowd was way more silent than they had been when the Warblers were singing, and Kurt had had enough of it. After throwing multiple foam hands into the crowd, he stood up and started cheering, quickly followed by the rest of the Warblers.

"keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out, you wanna be, you wanna be a loser like me"

The crowd was slowly warming up and started clapping along to the song, pointing their foam hands into the air.

Taking his place in the back of the stage, Sam found his spot next to Florence. He wrapped one arm around Mike's shoulder and the other around Florence's waist just as they rehearsed, they walked down the small steps on the stage, careful to not trip.

as they walked to the front of the stage, Mike went backstage to grab their special prop, and Sam slid his hand down, meeting Florence's and holding it tightly.

Mike was doing his signature dance moves as he wheeled the confetti filled slushy machine onto the stage. Everyone grabbed a cup, throwing the shiny red confetti into the cheering crowd as the song came to and end.

"you wanna be, you wanna be, a loser like me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 545 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
37K 555 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
242K 2.9K 56
Lydia Hudson, younger sister of quarter back Finn Hudson and step-sister to Kurt Hummel. Like both of my brothers I am also in the glee club with my...
45K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...