Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

By RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... More

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
Bold Bunny : chapter 24
First step : chapter 25
friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
Lovesick : chapter 32
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
The end : chapter 42
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

Propinquity : Chapter 29

19K 838 274
By RaimaSingh2

I've to edit some chapters but I don't want to coz if I'll edit them your comments will be removed from a particular line . It'll be hard to recognize on which line you guys have commented. So I think I should let them the way they're. I hope you didn't face a lot of problems in reading those chapters.

Author's pov

Jungkook woke up, his eyes were still closed and he felt someone's presence beside him. A small smile appeared on his face. He has to wake up but he don't want to.

" God I don't want this moment to end. It doesn't feel real. It feels like a dream if I opened my eyes this dream will be broken."

After having so much internal conflict he opened his eyes and found two prettiest souls beside him. He started admiring them. Then his eyes went on Taehyung's face .

" His features are so delicate yet so fierce. His eyes are so beautiful. Daebak!!! his one eye is mono lid and one is double lid. Pointed nose, perfect expressive brows . His cheeks ughhhh I want to eat these bread cheeks. His lips..... One day I'll surely touch them my love but only if you'll let me. Everything is so perfect about you . "

He looked at Daeun she was still suckling. It was looking so pure . Then she opened her eyes and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled heartily. He kissed their foreheads and stood up from bed. He came on the other side of the bed to take his phone then he saw Taehyung wasn't covered properly with the blanket he was going to cover them but then something caught his eyes.

There was a red stain on Taehyung's pant. Jungkook didn't understand first what was that but then his eyes widened.

" Hell!!! He is on his periods that's why he is more vulnerable and moody today........ What should I do now? Should I wake him up? What if he thought I'm a pervert ? I should tell noona she'll tell him. Noooooo then she'll feel uncomfortable . Should I tell mom?? Mom will ask me what I was doing in with him ughhhh I should leave him. "

He was going back but then stopped again and looked back at Taehyung.
" Lisa told me once, it feels really soggy and uncomfortable during periods. Poor menstrual hygiene can have a serious impact. "

Jungkook took a deep breath.

" Jungkook it's okay. Periods are normal. You can tell him . But it's so awkward....
No it's not I am a genz I can do it. Confidence Jungkook . It's not the right time to be awkward. "

He gently patted Taehyung shoulder and Taehyung squirmed but woke up. He opened his eyes he saw Jungkook. He sat up immediately , Jungkook turned around. Taehyung fixed his clothes took Eunnie in his lap.

Jungkook didn't face Taehyung and said fastly but not too fast.

" I'm sorry Tae, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I was covering you with the blanket then I saw a period stain on your clothes. You can go change , I'll stay with Eunnie. And tomorrow please shift in the room of Eunnie. I'll tell a maid to transfer your stuff here. If you don't have sanitary pads or tampons you can ask noona Or else I'll buy for you . "

Taehyung cheeks turned red. He was feeling shy. But his heart melted because of Jungkook's concern. Seo Joon always found periods uncomfortable, he never asked Taehyung about them, how is he feeling. Jungkook is so considerate. Taehyung likes that. Taehyung let out a sigh. He called Jungkook softly.

" Jungkook you can turn back "

Jungkook turned around his cheeks were also red. Taehyung noticed that and smiled.

" Thank you Jungkook but I do have sanitary pads . And thank you for waking me up . "

" Needless Tae . Oh if you have pads then I'll buy chocolates for you, there's some in the fridge but tell me your favorite ones I'll buy them. Do you have pain killers? Lisa always needed a lot of chocolates and food on her periods. If you want to eat something I'll cook for you " Jungkook was rambling.

Taehyung interrupted him and said softly " No Jungkook , you don't have to . I'm used to I'll be fine. I'll make a ginger tea for myself. You don't have to worry about me. Now can you please take Eunnie. "

Taehyung made her burped and was going to give to Jungkook. Then Jungkook removed his sweatshirt and said with a bit possesiveness

" Tae wear this sweatshirt. Male servant must be cleaning hallways right now so wear this it's long. "

Taehyung heart was beating fast now. Jungkook took Daeun and turned around. Taehyung wore his sweatshirt .
It was looking really big on him .

Jungkook turned around and looked at Taehyung . He said absentmindedly " You're looking cute "

Taehyung blushed and Jungkook covered his mouth. Taehyung left the room.

" Eunnie your appa is falling for your eomma. Please pray to God your Eomma also fall for me . " Jungkook said to Daeun. She nodded as if she understood.

" Aaigo you learned how to nod you understood your appa hahahah my big baby " Jungkook pecked her cheeks. She started squealing loudly. Jungkook did more.

One hour later

Jungkook's pov

God what does he like . He liked the cheesecake . But what else does he like? I bought the pain killers. He said that he is fine but I saw how he was hugging his tummy in pain.

Should I call Jimin hyung? He'll tease me aaahhhh. It's ok Jungkook you can do it.

" Hello hyung "

" Yes Jungkook , and where did he go? "

" ..... Hyung he went to temple he had his second miscarriage "

" Oh my goddd.... How can I forget about it? I'm so stupid Jungkook. Is he ok now? I'm coming now "

" Hyung it's ok he is fine and it's getting late now hyung . You can come tomorrow in the morning..... Hyung please dont get angry on me "

" I'll try now tell me what you did ?"

" Hyung I kinda... little yelled at him when he came back home... I'm really sorry hyung "

" Pabo pabo... Don't apologize to me, apologize to him.."

" Hyung I did.... But I was thinking . I should you know .......hyung what is your favorite food ? "

" Jungkook you're seriously pabo. You genuinely don't know how to lie ... Taehyung likes waffles , japchae, donuts, ggool kwabaegi , pancakes, strawberries, he doesn't like coffee. "

How did he understand that I wanted to know about Tae's favorite food.

" I know everything "

God...is he a magician!!??

" Jungkook stop talking to yourself "

" Hyung..... How do you know everything? Can you hear my inner voice"

" This boy !!?? You're a father but you're still a giant baby. Pabo your hyung and I know you better than you know yourself . Stop pouting and I'm cutting the call now. Take care of Eunnie , Tae and yourself too . Bye."

" Bye hyung "

I bought all the ingredients and others things too.

Author's pov

Jungkook reached home, he went right into the kitchen. And placed all the ingredients. He started cooking right away. Jungkook knows how to cook but today he is kinda nervous.

It took him 30 minutes to make the dish. " God I'm so nervous what if he didn't like it. "

He poured into the big bowls and took plates and carefully went to Daeun's room .

Taehyung was sponging Daeun with Luke warm water

" God he is still doing work "

" Tae eat food after cleaning Daeun. "

" Oh god Jungkook you didn't have to come with food here. You could've called me... " Taehyung said with concern.

" Tae it's nothing and Tae.... I've cooked it" He confessed as he rubbed back of his head.

" Jungkook... Are you crazy? I could've cooked by myself . You didn't have to " Taehyung said.

" It's ok Tae.. I'm leaving now you can eat when you're done. " Jungkook said softly.

" No you're not going anywhere . We'll eat together. Wait for sometime let me change her clothes first " Taehyung said.

Jungkook is not going to miss this golden opportunity to eat with Taehyung. So he nodded with a bunny smile.

" Done.... Jungkook look I made her wear this Bunny onsie that we bought from there . Aaaaigooo she is looking just like you. My baby bunny... She's soo cute " Taehyung said.

" You're seriously looking like a bunny. My baby this is too much for your appa heart . I should take a picture of you. " Jungkook said with adoration.

" Taehyung see she's looking sssssooo cute " Jungkook said.

" Show.... Awww god my little baby " Taehyung cooed.

They were both adoring her picture but then they realized they were standing too close to each other. Both of them flustered and stepped away.

"I think I should serve the food " Taehyung said fastly to ignore the awkwardness .

" Yeah yeah " Jungkook said immediately.

Taehyung opened the lid and looked " Jungkook it's my favorite... Thank you so much "

He placed the plates. Jungkook was looking continuously at Taehyung. Taehyung finally took the bite. He crossed his fingers.

" Wowww it's so delicious very very delicious. You're not only a good singer but also a good cook. " Taehyung said munching on his food.

" Aniya... Hehehe thank you Tae "

They both started eating. Taehyung has noticed this habit of Jungkook a lot of time that he always eat food deliciously. And he looks so cute when he does that. He smiled looking at Jungkook.

" Waahhhh mashisoyo.... Wahh " Jungkook said engrossed in eating.

Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, then he saw there was some food on his lips. He was going to wipe it with his hands. Taehyung looked back at him but a loud crying interrupted their romantic moment.

Taehyung looked at Daeun. " Aaigoo wae wae "

" Ughh my own daughter don't want me to touch her eomma's lip. It's ok princess your appa forgive you. "

She looked at Taehyung with her doe eyes. Taehyung got up wiped his hands.

" Taehyung you didn't even finish your food " Jungkook said.

" It's ok. She must've dirty her diaper whenever it's my time to eat she gets hungry or dirty her diaper" Taehyung said chuckling at Daeun.

" God being mom sucks sometimes... imagine cleaning poop when you're going to eat..... Ewww. My mom must've done it too for me . " Jungkook thought.

" Thank god I can't get pregnant... Fuck imagine being on periods then you've a child to breastfeed then you've to clean her poop too . God this is too much. They're so strong. "

Taehyung looked at Jungkook .
" God he looks so cute when he is thinking . This big bunny "

Jungkook suddenly looked at Taehyung and said seriously " Moms should be considered as Avengers. "

Taehyung laughed while changing Daeun diper.

Jungkook started muching his food again like nothing happened.

" Jungkook I'm done " Taehyung said jungkook nodded while munching his food.

They finished their food came down stairs together.

" Tae take this pill it'll soothe your pain and there is cheesecake and donuts in the fridge eat them if you crave for sweet" Jungkook said while taking out the pills from his pocket.

" Jungkook you didn't have to . I'm fine " Taehyung said softly.

" Yeah I saw that 2 hours ago how much fine you were , when you were holding your stomach " Jungkook said.

Taehyung blushed.

" Ok good night I'm going to studio " Jungkook said

" Hmm good night " Taehyung replied.

" Jungkook stop being so sweet you're slowly slowly increasing my hopes again. Don't be so nice with me. I'm too weak to face a heartbreak again. "

The end
I'm going to start a sequel.

Prank uwu just kidding. I won't end it this soon. How was this chapter please comment down below? Tell me your bias name from bts .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 17.9K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...
46.3K 1.6K 19
Second Book to "She's Finally Back" * * * Eddie's eyes fluttered open. No light shown in the upside down but his reflexes made him raise a hand in fr...
254K 18.2K 51
Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great prince, who went on a voyage after the war an...
27.1K 2K 13
Kim taehyung a gorgeous and beautiful person ever but broken inside. Always make everyone happy and have a smile on his lips but his heart is filled...