The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐

3.9K 79 42
By PerseusKyogre09

"Ares." Percy said, gritting his teeth angrily.

Ares... Who was that? I tried to remember the myths, when omnitrix said *Ares, God of War*

Ares was smiling maniacally. He spat "Jackson. And another one Barnacle Beard's brats." turning to me.

Percy asked, a bit calmly now "What are you doing here?" Ares raised his hands up "I come in peace this time. The Lady wants some words with you."

Percy looked apprehensive, while I was confused. Thalia whispered in my ear "He's talking about Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love."

Zoe had a dangerous look on her face. Percy started to walk towards the car, when Ares stopped him. He said "Change of plans. Now she wants both of you sea-spawns to go meet her. And don't do any funny business."

I became alert. I went in with Percy. My jaw dropped seeing the sight. Turning, I saw Percy had the same expression.

What I was looking at was a woman, who literally defined beauty. She looked exactly like Kai, but more... Healthier. She suspiciously looked like Julie too. If I were to not know her, I would have guessed she was Kai's sister.

"Looking at me, are you? Naughty, naughty. Would you like to hold the mirror, Percy?" She asked, handing Percy a mirror.

Percy replied unintelligibly "Um... Uh, Gah?" I tried to shake my head, clearing my thoughts, when omnitrix wrenched me free of the control.

"You must be Lady Aphrodite?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked surprised, then pouted "Aww, you already broke free. And I would have liked to have some fun with you. You have a really, mmm, good body."

I blushed "Thanks, but I already have a girlfriend. Wouldn't cheat on her."

Her eyes glowed pink and said "Of course. But I am the most beautiful. You want me. You will have fun with me."

The omnitrix glowed pink, indicating it had blocked the magic. I shook my head "Sorry woman, I'm not fazed by these things."

She huffed "And my Charm speak goes to waste."

Percy was practically drooling. I shook him, and he broke out of the stupor. "Wha-?" he asked.

I said "Now we weren't here for just this, were we Lady Aphrodite?"

She turned serious "Yes. Don't pick up any item from my husband's junkyard."

Percy crossed his arms "You were only here for that?"

She replied "Of course not. I feel a great connection between you and Annabeth. The reason you joined the quest was to rescue Annabeth, no?" Percy nodded his head. "Oh its so sweet." Aphrodite said. "I love young love so much. And you're so sweet. I would have already asked one of my daughter to break your heart. It would've been so much fun." she winked at him.

Percy shook his head "No thanks."

Aphrodite then turned towards me "Your love for Kai... Mmm... It's so good. But where is she then?" she asked.

I sighed "Oh... She's somewhere else in the world, looking for historical sites, and excavating old artefacts."

Aphrodite said "Anyways, if you get bored with her, I'm always free. We can have some make out sessions." she winked at me seductively.

"No thanks. We are getting late now." I said.

We stepped out of the car, and I saw Aphrodite pouting. I didn't care and muttered "Aphrodite is one crazy goddess."

Thalia said "I know, right?"

I sighed "Like literally, I already said I have a girlfriend, she wouldn't listen and asked if I want to go with her. After turning it down, she tried to control me with words. I only broke out with the help of omnitrix."

Zoe looked at me and asked "It blocks magic?"

I nodded "Yeah, it does. Wouldn't have someone controlling me and using me as their puppet."

Zoe had an understanding look "So that's how thee blocked the magic of Lady Artemis, which would have turned thy into a jackalope."

Zoe was smarter than I thought. I asked "Wow, most people don't deduct it in a long time. How did you?"

She huffed "I am over 3000 year old. I have been serving Lady Artemis for 2000 years, who is one of the smartest Olympians."

My eyes widened at that "Holy shit, you are an immortal? Damn, that's sick."

Zoe just looked at me and said "We are blessed by Lady Artemis, we gain partial immortality. We can only die in battle, or when we break the oath of falling in love with a man."

So that's why they stayed away from men. I asked "Do you have tents? We can get some much needed shut eye, before progressing the quest."

Thalia nodded "Good idea. I would also like to rest."

Zoe had already set up 3 tents. Damn, she worked fast. Zoe announced "The boys can sleep in one tent, while Thalia can sleep alone. Me and Bianca will sleep in the third tent."

I nodded in understanding. I picked the first tent, where Percy and Grover entered.

I threw myself on the sleeping bag and said " 'night. Sleep well."

Percy and Grover dozed off as soon as they hit the bags. They must have been really tired. And I closed my eyes, sleep coming to me.

***

And to wake up in nothingness. I knew it was Bellicus and Serena.

But I was proved wrong when I heard an evil laugh. It said "Foolish boy. Join me. Strike against the Olympians."

I shook my head "No thanks. Wouldn't fraternize with the enemy."

"You should be grateful. A chance like this comes once in a lifetime. I already have a unique ally"

And a scream haunted me. I tried to shut my ears when someone pulled me out.

I raised my head and saw it was Bellicus. He asked "Ben, are you alright?"

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts "Barely. Who was that?"

Serena answered "That was Kronos, Titan of Time, Evil and Harvest. He's the enemy your brother Percy Jackson is going to face."

"Isn't Kronos the threat Percy mentioned about? He told me that he wants to destroy Olympus." I said.

Serena sighed "Indeed. Kronos may not be in the same league as us, but he is still the Titan of Time."

I was struck with an idea "What about Clockwork? It has time manipulation abilities."

Bellicus shook his head "Boy, that would have been great idea, but alas it is not. Kronos is a direct descendant of a CelestialSapien, which you already know are the most powerful species. Clockwork is much weaker than a Titan, so he could easily overpower you. Although," he paused "You may use it when he is not expecting it. It should give you a fighting chance, should you ever fight him."

Suddenly the ground began to shake. Serena said "Go. Someone is trying to wake you up. And brace yourself, for something bad will happen."

I asked jokingly "Can you guys read future or something?"

"Something like that." she winked, and the whole place dissolved into nothingness.

I yawned and woke up to see Percy's face. "Ugh, I needed some more sleep."

Percy chuckled and said "Yeah, and risk getting your balls cut off by the Hunters. You know how dangerous they are."

I shuddered "Like seriously, all they say like is I'll cut off your balls in every situation."

I got up and followed Grover and Percy. I saw Thalia standing in a corner, trying to stay away from Zoe. Hmm, maybe it was possible for some girls to hate Zoe.

Zoe cleared her throat and said "We have to get to the other side of the junkyard."

Percy added "Also don't touch anything. All of those items are cursed."

And we started walking towards the junkyard. After walking a good distance, I noticed a shiny thing in the junk.

My eyes widened immediately, because I was associated with that symbol. It was a Plumbers badge.

I instinctively ran to pick it up. Behind me Percy shouted "Hey, what part of 'don't touch anything' do you not know?" I heard Zoe mutter something, which sounded suspiciously like "Boys"

I picked it up and examined it. The others came close to me, and I think Thalia was the one who shocked me. I turned to them and said "Sorry, it's just... This is a Plumbers badge, we use it as telecommunication device. I seriously don't know how it got here."

Percy shrugged "Are you sure, it's from your universe? That symbol is known in a lot of places."

I said "I'm serious Percy. This symbol is the very symbol which was created by the ancient galvans, an alien species. Later it was adopted as a symbol of Plumbers. And I know these detailed galvan inscription on these sides."

I gave it a shake "Hello, Ben Tennyson here. Code Ben 10K. Give a response immediately, ordered by the wielder of Omnitrix."

Percy looked at me with a ridiculous expression "Ben 10K? What kind of name is that?"

I chuckled "People called me Ben 10, because when I got the omnitrix, I could only turn into 10 different aliens. Sometime later, I got about 10,000 aliens, hence 10k. Now I have over a million aliens. Now enough about that,"

The badge gave a response and a Hologram popped up, showing a galvan. My eyes went wide, because I recognised him. "Holy shit! How the hell is his badge here?" I exclaimed.

Thalia looked confused "You know that pers- alien?"

I nodded my head in confirmation. The hologram spoke "Hello to whoever reads this. If you are by chance reading this, then I will be long dead. My name is Al Ja'ar, General of the planet Galvan. I was teleported here because of a failed invention of mine. And since then I found no familiar place. I happened to stumble upon here by chance. I had already deduced it was the planet Terra, and this place was just absolutely amazing. I saw some discarded inventions, which we Galvans have never seen before. It could easily match a lot of our inventions. Estimating, I found out it was nearly Level 15 tech."

I replayed that part again to ensure I heard that properly. Thalia asked "Who is that? What is a Galvan? What does he mean by Level 15?"

I sighed "It's a rating system which tells how dangerous a weapon is. Level 1 is the worst, and the weapon improves the higher the level is. And earth's weapon level, which I assume is same as ours, is level 3. For comparison reasons, omnitrix is Level 20, making it the strongest weapon ever."

Their eyes widened hearing that. I started the hologram again, still confused how he died "Then I found a really bad thing. Even though it will kill me, it still is a marvelous creation. Someone had made a robot, with a soul, which made it feel emotions. Only we ever achieved that, creating the Galvanic Mechamorph."

Zoe's gasped "The Talos! I think it tries to attack anybody that enters this land. We have to get out."

Percy said "Ben, hurry, drop that thing and run!"

I saw a huge robot walking towards us. I knew we were screwed.

_____

Well, I have been busy during these days, as my exams approach again. And damn, I'm really enjoying writing this story. I'll write till my steam runs out, or I hit a writers block. I will then take a week to post the next chapter, because I seriously need a lot of time to think up some little details.
As for the Galvan, I made that up, so if it's real according to Ben 10, it will be purely coincidental.
So see you in the next chapter.
~PerseusKyogre09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
49.8K 992 13
Ben Tennyson is sent into another dimension and gets trapped there, but he meets some hero's in the Arrowverse. This will take place around season 4...
154K 2.2K 27
The Olympian gods messed up, big time. They believed in false accusations about Percy and Zues feared his power would lead to a mutiny. Out of fear...
22.3K 523 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...