The Mafia Don| Editing

By secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... More

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

34

5.5K 115 103
By secretlyyxurs37

-Elana Aphelion-

"Ani you really know how to plan a party." I murmured as me and Alessio walked in hand in hand, a small Juni not invading my space.

Ani smiled widely, "So I've been told." She said. It was only me, Ale, Ani and Alonzo here right now.

We were making sure everything was set for when people do arrive. And even though no one was here, the decorations and lights made it seem like the spirits were having the time of their life.

Alessio brought his hand around my waist and held me closer. I was wearing his blazer, it was cold outside.

"You warm now?" He asked looking down at me as we walked over to the bar.

I hummed in response. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He was a bit jittery earlier in the car, him and Matteo were talking before Matteo drive off to the hotel with Alia.

He got in and kept checking his pockets and feeling around in one pocket in particular. I didn't think much of it.

He pulled out a barstool for me to sit, helping me up.

"Make sure you check the soda pump for the bar attendant" I say as I lean over the counter. He nodded and checked the fridge, then the taps, and finally the soda pumps and wine kegs.

He looked at me, "You want a drink?" He asked.

"Pre gaming without Alia? She'd kill me." I said through a chuckle.

"She doesn't have to know," he smirked, "What are you in the mood for? Long Island? Rum and coke? Dark and stormy?"

"You know how to bartend?" I ask surprised.

"I had other jobs before becoming a Don." he said and pulled out a cup.

"Sex on the beach." I said, challenging his ability.

He smiled and nodded.

A few minutes of watching him trying to remember the steps of how to make the drink, he cheated and looked up the ingredients, yet he made the drink with flawless speed.

I sipped, a bit amazed at how well he made it.

He walked around the counter and came to me, spinning my chair around so I was facing him.

"I love you." He said.

I put my drink down, "I love you too!" I say and out my arms around his neck. I press a kiss to his lips as his hands went higher in my hips.

"Not more than me though." He said after pulling away. I laughed and pushed him away. Going back to my drink.

~

"You really know how to throw a party Ani!" I state again, this time there we're people crowding tables and the bar. The photo booth was taken over by the kids.

But anyone under the age of 18 would have to leave at 10pm. As that is most of the young ones bed times, and that's when the fun really began.

Alia came up to me, her big white dress now a sleek, satin one. "Come!" She said and pulled me to the dance floor.

Alessio laughed as I looked back at him.

"I don't know how to dance." I say.

"It's the cha cha slide," she looked at me blankly, "just follow the steps."

The music started booming and everyone, old and young, came to the dance floor. I followed the steps of the song and eventually got it down, but when I finally did, I was out of breath and my feet were hurting.

I walked back to where Matteo and Alessio were sitting.

They're conversation quickly stopped when I came to sit next to Alessio. "What you guys taking about?" I ask casually as I press a kiss to my boyfriend's lips.

They looked at each other than back at me, "Top secret." Matteo said.

"For now," Alessio added. I picked up the glass of wine and sipped it. "Matteo," Alessio said, making him look up, "Your wife is calling you." He pointed to Alia on the dance floor who was smiling at Matteo.

"If everyone would like to congratulate Mr. And Mrs. Romano!" The DJ spoke into the microphone. Everyone clapped and cheered as the dance floor was vacated and Alia and Matteo stepped into the middle. The music turned to a slow dance, "Cheers to their first dance as Husband and Wife!" The DJ said.

Everyone rose their glasses and held them up as they danced. A lot of the old people held their glasses up and their heads down, their mouths whispering prayers and toasts.

They then brought them down and drank. Alessio took his glass and handed mine to me.

"It's tradition to wish the bride and groom prayers during their first dance." He said to me.

I smiled and we both rose our glass. I wished them a happy and forever lasting marriage, filled with love, joy, and kids. What? I want a niece.

I drank the wine from my glass. I watched as Alia laughed at something Matteo had whispered in her ear.

They dance for a bit longer, everyone watching them, the photographer getting pictures and videos.

Then Alonzo interrupted them, "And for the father and daughter dance." The DJ announced.

They swayed for a while too. Alia kept nodding at things her dad was saying. She was smiling too. I saw the tear fall from her eye as her dad kissed her head and twirled her around.

Then Ani went up to them. Alonzo and her switched. Ani stroked her daughters hair as they swayed for a few minutes, I was close enough to here her say, "I just want a few more moments with my little girl." She said and wiped the tears away from both of their faces.

Then Alessio got up and walked over. Ani and Alessio switched. But before Alia held his shoulders, Alessio took her hand and shook it. She smiled in realization and continued.

They bumped hips and ankles. Then played a patty cake which lead to them grabbing each other's hands again and playing a thumb war. In the end, they hooked each other's pinkies and kissed them. Then they pounded their chest and held up half of a heart with their hand, letting the other complete it.

The crowd cheered them on.

A secret handshake.

It was so cute it brought tears to my eyes. Then they swayed, Alia laid her head on his shoulder and Alessio hugged her tightly, his mouth moving against the words, "I'm so proud of you lil sis."

My makeup had to be ruined by now.

They pulled apart and hugged before walking off the dance floor. The music turned into a faster pace, little kids walking out and jumping around against the wooden floor.

Alessio came up to me, he sat down and wiped the tears off his face, "That's our family tradition." He said with a smile.

I kissed his lips.

~

It was time for the ceremony introductions. Everyone that had a role in the ceremony was crowded behind a door.

Liam and Juni stood behind us, contemplating on what to do for their entrance.

Me and Alessio stood behind Ani and George.

The lights shone through the bottom of the door, the music dying down.

The song turned to a funky upbeat one. The doors were thrown open and George and Ani walked out. Ani did a turn and George gave her the spotlight.

Me and Alessio walked out, hand in hand. He pretended to drool over me as I pretended to put makeup on.

Juni and Liam walked out and Juni jumped into the arms of Liam, he lifted her in the air as her hands stayed on his shoulders and her smile was bright.

Then Finally, Alia and Matteo walked out.

Alia was jumping and Matteo was whooping! They went to each other and Matteo dipped her and kissed her deeply.

She was red when he brought her back up.

~

"No I wanna stay with Auntie Lana!" Juni said as she held onto my leg.

I looked at Ricky as he tried pry his kid off of me for the tenth time. I sighed and went down to her, picking her up.

"Okay Juni, what if I make you a deal?" I watched her eyes spark with curiosity. "How about on Sunday, me and Uncle Ale come over and we'll take you out all day!" I say.

Alessio was standing behind me, "No I don't wanna hang out with Uncle Ale. I just wanna go with Auntie Lana." Juni said and dug her face into my neck.

I laughed at Alessio's hurt expression, "I told you, everyone loves me." I say and motion to the child in my arms.

I laughed and she pulled back, "Okay okay, just me then? How about that?"

She nodded her head quickly, "Okay little bug! It's time to go to bed now." Ricky said and took her from me.

He walked over to the entrance and handed her to Auntie Em. She took all of the kids upstairs, disappearing on the staircase.

When the doors closed, the music was dirty, loud, and my favorite genre.

Gina came up to me, Alia next to her. "Come on!" She said and dragged me away from Alessio.

"Seriously what is up with you people dragging me?" I said.

They took me to a room that had dresses hanging on a rack, a bag of makeup- my makeup bag. And different shoes in the corner.

Gina sat me down in front of the vanity. She started doing my makeup, and honestly I didn't even ask. She's done this countless times and the results were fantastic.

Alia glanced over at herself in the mirror, holding a dress up. It was red, and looked like it was missing half of it. She cringed in the mirror and went back to the rack.

She held up another dress, the dark blue satin looking like it'll hug my boobs perfectly. She smiled.

"This one!" She said and laid it on the back of the chair.

"Someone want to explain to me what is going on?" I asked.

They both spoke at the same time, "Nope."

Gina flicked my nose, "Stop blinking or the wand will get stuck in your eye." I widen my eyes. 

When she was done, my lashes were more plump, my eye shadow was more noticeable with the heavy hue of navy. And the nude lip was coated in gloss.

"Change." Alia and Gina say at the same time, leaving.

I shrugged and changed into the satin gown, loving the way it felt against my smooth shaved legs.

When I was done, I grabbed my stuff and walked out. They stood outside of the door.

Alia smirked at me, "If I weren't married, I'd fuck you." She said.

I rolled my eyes, "Pretty sure you'd do it otherwise."

She smiled, "Damn straight."

Gina looked at me and smiled. She directed me to Alessio who sat at the table, on his phone.

He stood up immediately, "Wow." Was his only word as the music changed to the same song from when we first met.

He smirked and brought me to the dance floor, turning me around and letting his eyes wander anywhere he can see bare skin.

I pressed my back to his front and let his hands control my hips.

He put his head in my neck and kissed the skin.

I tilted my head back, giving him more access.

I'm so tired so I'll post the next one tmr... (I was revising it so I wrote that last night...)

Shoutout:
@midasisminebitch

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
1.8K 82 23
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I don't wanna wake up from you..... *SEMI-SLOW UPDATES: 1-2 WEEKS*
559K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
841K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...