𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

8

5K 145 34
By lalaamaraj

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:57 🏙

"LEGACY GET YO FAT ASS OFF OF MEEE!" i yelled. so legacy came over and he refuses to leave.. and he sat on me so now were here.

"dont call me fat infront of all these wattpad people mane!"

(yeah fuck the 4th wall)

i stopped moving tryna play dead and it lowkey worked.

"neveah.. neveah.. cmon bra stop playin" he said. i didn't move.

"neveah..?" he said getting up off me as i kicked him and jumped on him.

"BI- BRUH" he said as i started i slapping him.

"OH YOU CALLED ME A BITCH? " i said hitting him harder.

"NAH NAH CHILL VEAH CHILL!" he said lifting me off him as i stopped. "see now im not coming home so now you gotta entertain me till i get bored"

i flipped him off and walked into the other room.

"WOWWW! YOU TOO THEN!" he shouted from my room.

i grabbed my phone to make a tiktok and his dumbass wanna be in it.

"so what i do? "

"so it says i cant believe u got us into trouble then u hit me and we go back and forth but if u hit me hard ill shoot u so jus follow my lead ok?"

_

"ow bitch you slapped my head mad hard" i said rubbing the back of my head.

"aww too bad" he said shrugging.

"smd, i'm hungryyy now FEED ME since you wanna be over here so damn bad. like you really live in a 1.4 million dollar mansion but you wanna be ina building in the projec-" i got cut off by him kissing me.

i wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer and he pulled me closer by my waist.

the kiss got sloppier as he stuck his tongue in but the kiss broke as his phone started ringing.

"hello? bruh what the fuck you mean you got shi to do? nigga i'm leaving the city for a week tomorrow night. you want me to bring a 2 yr old child? bruh here i come damn" he hung up looking mad as hell.

"mane i'll be back" he said kissing me on the cheek putting his shoes on, grabbing his keys and left.

that kiss had me questioning a lot of things.. i know it never works out for me when i fall in love but... i think i love legacy.

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 3:15 🏙

i drove down to kayla house and saw a car ian recognize. i didn't think much of it then banged on the door.

"what the fuck is you banging on my goddamn door for ?" she said rolling her eyes. she lucky ion hit women cause by now i woulda beat the shit out of her.

"mane move" i said pushing her to the side. i walked into the house looking for iyus.

i saw a nigga in shorts walk past the room looking at me like im crazy.. i thought about what she was jus wearing then it made sense. she had on some shorts and a bra mane.

this bitch tripping.

"ah hell nah." i grabbed iyus diaper bag and put her clothes on then sat her in the chair in her room. "im gone be rii back" i said as she nodded and i closed the door.

"YOU HAVING SEX WIT THIS NIGGA IN THE HOUSE WIT MY DAUGHTER IN IT ?" i said walking over to her.

"NIGGA YO DAUGHTER? WHERE WAS YOU WHEN I WAS IN LABOR, WHERE WAS YOU THE FIRST DOCTORS APPOINTMENT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT?"

"NIGGA THAT AIN SHIT GOT TO DO WIT YOU HAVING SEX WHILE MY DAUGHTER IN HER FUCKING ROOM, YOU LOST YO DAMN RABBIT ASS MIND!"

"AND SO WHAT? YOU ACTING LIKE IT WASNT A BITCH WALKING AROUND OUR HOUSE IN A TOWEL KISSING UP ON YOU CALLING YOU BABY!"

"AND? IYUS WASNT IN THE NEXT ROOM THO? YOU FUCKING CRAZY MANE. AND IS THIS WHAT YOU WAS BUSY WIT? FUCKING THIS LAME ASS NIGGA. OH WAIT AIN THIS YOUR COUSIN BOYFRIEND TOO?!!!"

she went quiet.

"yea bruh i had enough of yo crazy ass" i said. i went in the kitchen and started getting some of iyus baby food. i went back in her room grabbing a hamper of clothes since she dont got a lot at my house. i sat it in my truck wit kayla yelling at me the whole ass time.

"GO BACK IN THE HOUSE WIT THAT NIGGA BRA"

i went back in her room and grabbing her carseat.

"im sorry for yelling yaya" i said kissing her forehead. i grabbed her diaper bag putting it around me then heading to the car as kayla was pulling on me tryna stop me from leaving.

"say bye mommy"

"ba ba mwmommy" she said innocently.

kayla banged on the window as i locked the door and pulled off.

"you eat?" i said leaning back to her. she shook her head no as i made a right and pulled into mc donalds.

_

after i ordered i put her in my lap and she munched down on some fries in the parking lot.

"we gone be alright mama, we ont need ha" i said kissing her forehead. i blew on her chicken nugget cooling it off as she munched on it smiling.

i gotta push through for her.. i guess ima take her outta town wit me.

"you wanna see louisiana? huh? yeaaa you wanna see where we from" i said smiling at her.

she smiled and nodded then ate another one of her chicken nuggets.

"good job, you ate all yo food" i said kissing her closing her happy meal and putting her back in her seat.

_

iMessage 💬

Veah 😮‍💨💖

come to the crib i got
iyus wimme 3:32

otw, i'm bringing naijer 3:32

_

i exited our thread and drove home. i pulled up in the garage and saw iyus singing my song i had playing, i pulled my phone out and took a quick picture.

_

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

@𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐭 ✔️

❤️💬✈️
Liked by @𝐦𝐬.𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡 and 826,137 others.

@𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐭 ✔️ baby yaya singing her daddy song 🤣🥰

comments disabled**

_

i closed out of instagram and unstrapped her carseat. i unbuckled her seatbelt putting her over my shoulder, grabbing her baby bag and some her clothes bringing them in the house.

i went upstairs tryna be quiet so she doesn't wake up then i carefully sat her in her bed taking off her shoes. she opened her eyes for a second then went back to sleep.

i went downstairs thinking about everything that just happened. it was mad disrespectful for her to do that, i don't care who she sleep wit but wit my daughter in the next room? that's just wild, cause she know ion really bring nobody around her unless she met them.

i shook it off as i heard neveah car pull up. i opened the door seeing naijer on his phone and neveah walking up to the door.

"heyy" she said giving me a hug and walking in, she literally jus saw me a hour ago but i needed that hug.

"wassup yall" i said letting them in.

"wassgood" naijer said slapping me up. since he got out the hospital i been around him and neveah more and he pretty chill tbh.

"so what happened and wheres iyus" she asked sitting her purse down and kicking her shoes off.

stg this girl is more comfortable in my own house than me. watch she gone change and walk around like she live here.

"she upstairs sleep" i said as she went upstairs.

about 2 minutes past and she came down in a whole ass different outfit and wrapped in a cover.

"neveah- now why the hell did u change, dis is not yo house" naijer said shaking his head.

"bruh ion even think she know that she don't live here" i said chuckling.

"oh fuck yall" she said flipping us off. "so what happened wit ms. baby mother ?"

"mane she was having sex wit sum nigga ina house wit my daughter in the next room so i packed sum her shit and left. ian bouta deal with ha" i said as i got a phone call.

𝗜𝘆𝘂𝘀'𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗔𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 😒
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 🚫 𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 ✅

_

i declined her call and sat back shaking my head, this nigga is really crazy mane.

"that's hella disrespectful. especially since she called you over claiming she was busy" neveah said grabbing some chips.

"i know bra and ion want iyus around that." i said, a minute later the doorbell ringed. it was my manager.

"yea wassup?" i said opening the door.

"hello legacy, i'm here to talk to you about your shows in louisiana these week." she said sitting down as i nodded. "the private jet leaves at 7 pm tomorrow night which is march 17th. your hotel was already booked so your team settled with an airbnb. and also the day your album is supposed to drop has to be pushed bac-

" the fuck you mean it's gone be pushed back? that whole album is dedicated to my mother and daughter it has to drop on her birthday"

"i'm aware of that but your label mate has a project dropping the same day" she said.

"well you my manager fix it or why can't we drop on the same day?"

"because one album will get overshined more than the other while the other album will get less sales which means less money"

"nigga so make him drop on another day"

"look legacy, i'll see what i can do" she said leaving.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 836 20
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
662K 24.9K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
535K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
754K 36.5K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice