The Lost Potter-Draco Malfoy

By mmarab25

Charlotte Potter was sent from foster home to foster home her whole life, not really loving anything other th... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 (Year 4)
Chapter 23 (Year 4)
Chapter 24 (Year 4)
Chapter 25 (Year 4)
Chapter 26 (Year 4)
Chapter 27 (Year 4)
Chapter 28 (Year 4)
Chapter 29 (Year 4 Yule)
Chapter 30 (Year 4)
Chapter 31 (Year 4)
Chapter 32 (Year 4)
Chapter 33 (Year 4)
Chapter 34 (Year 4)
Chapter 35 (Summer)
Chapter 36 (Summer)
Chapter 37 (Summer)
Chapter 38 (summer)
Chapter 39 (Summer)
Chapter 40 (Year 5)
Chapter 41 (Year 5)
Chapter 42 (Year 5)
Chapter 43 (Year 5)
Chapter 44 (Year 5)
Chapter 45 (Year 5)
Chapter 46 (Year 5)
Chapter 47 (Year 5)
Chapter 48 (Year 5)
Chapter 49 (Year 5)
Chapter 50 (Year 5)
Chapter 51 (Year 5)
Chapter 52 (Year 5)
Chapter 53 (Summer)
Chapter 54 (Year 6)
Chapter 55 (Year 6)
Chapter 56 (Year 6)
Chapter 57 (Year 6)
Chapter 58 (Year 6)
Chapter 59 (Year 6)
Chapter 60 (Year 6)
Chapter 61 (Year 6)
Chapter 62 (Year 6)
Chapter 63 (Year 6)
Chapter 64 (Year 6)
Chapter 65 (Year 6)
Chapter 66 (Year 6)
Chapter 67 (Year 6)
Chapter 68 (Year 6)
Chapter 69 (Year 6)
Chapter 70 (Year 6)
Chapter 71 (Year 6)
Chapter 72 (Year 6)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue

Chapter 17 ✔️

4.4K 150 10
By mmarab25

 Charlotte's POV- 

"Charlotte, who are we waiting for! Just give me Peter, we can get Ron's leg fixed. Peters obviously brainwashed you. You're still new, you don't know everything he's done." Sirius said, he took a step closer to me, trying to reach for Peter. I took a step back, holding my wand up higher.

"No. I haven't been brainwashed. I listened, something you three obviously lacked." Sirius shook his head, running his hand through his hair. The door opened with a bang, James stood there, he froze staring between my wand pointing at Sirius, Peter on my shoulder, Ron on the bed, and Sirius. 

"What is going on here?" James yelled, Harry and Hermione ran to Ron on the bed. 

"It's time Peter." I whispered to him, he jumped off my shoulder, and transformed back into himself. He took a couple steps back until his back hit the wall, I stood in front of Peter, watching as James and Sirius took out there wands. 

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled, the wands flew out of there hands and into mine, James and Sirius stared at me dumbfound, as I threw their wands against the wall, next to Peter. 

"Both of you need to stop and listen!" 

"Charlotte, move now." James hissed, he glared at Peter over my shoulder, taking a step closer. I pointed my wand higher, right at his neck but James only glared at Peter harder. 

"No."

"You don't understand, he tried to kill us! He tried to kill you!" James yelled.

"It wasn't him, James! Please listen to Peter! It wasn't him. We just have to wait for Remus!" I begged. 

"Stop being a coward and hiding behind my daughter." James hissed.

"He's not a coward! Just listen!" James leapt forward, grabbing my arm. I tried to pry his fingers off, but James's grip was too tight. I grabbed Peter's hand, as the door opened with a bang, Remus ran in, his pale, his eyes wide. 

"Finally took your sweet ass time! What were you doing, sleeping?" I shouted at Remus. We needed all of them here, Remus taking his sweet time was making everything much more complicated. 

"What's going on? Why are we not calling the dementors or something?"

"Dementors?" Peter shouted as he looked at me. I shook my head, James's hand still wrapped around my arm, I still clutched onto Peter, the fear in his eyes, the panicked look in his face, I felt tears rushing to my eyes. 

"Peter, tell them! Tell them what really happened! James just gives him five minutes, that's all I ask." I cried; I looked back at James.

"Please," I whispered, grabbing his arm. His eyes scanned my face before he shut his eyes, let out a long breath before looking up at Peter. 

"Please listen to me, James. It's been fourteen years since I last saw you, please," Peter whispered.

"What are you talking about? It's been twelve." Sirius said, Peter shook his head. 

"Not for me. For me, it's been fourteen." Peter said, he took a deep breath before he started explaining his story. I watched there faces, the ones that were riddled with rage in the beginning melted into guilt. 

"Peter-" James whispered,

"What a wonderful story, Pettigrew, but I guess no one else's is goanna believe you, with you four going to be in Azkaban." Snape threw off Harry's invisibility cloak. How could I have been so stupid, Snape coming into the shirking shack completely slipped my mind. I was too distracted with getting everyone here, that I forgot about the most important fucking part. 

"You're wondering, perhaps, how I knew you were here? I've just been to your office, Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight, so I took a gobletful along. And very lucky I did... lucky for me, I mean. Lying on your desk was a certain map. One glance at it told me all I needed to know. I saw you running along this passageway and out of sight."

"Severus-"

"I've told the headmaster again and again that you're helping your old friend Pettigrew into the castle, Lupin, and here's the proof. Not even I dreamed you would have the nerve to use this old place as your hideout —"

"Severus, you're making a mistake! I can explain — I'm not here to kill Harry —" Peter yelled, but Severus shook his head. 

"I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this... He was quite convinced you were harmless, you know, Lupin... a tame werewolf —" Snape smirked at Lupin.

"You fool! Is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an innocent man back inside Azkaban?" James yelled. Snape flicked his wand, and rope tied around James's mouth, arms, and ankles. He fell to the ground, his glasses slipping off his face, but still managed to glare at Snape. Harry and I screamed, as we ran over to James and started untying him. 

"You fool! I'm innocent!" Peter yelled, he lunged himself at Snape, but he flicked his wand at him, and ropes were tied around his mouth, arms, and ankles. 

"Peter!" I shouted, we just finished untying James. James threw the ropes off his body, we rushed over to Peter and started untying him. Sirius ran and grabbed his wand from the ground, him and Remus pointed there wands at Snape. Snape glared at them. 

"Give me a reason, and I'll do it. I hate all four of you, you all are the same to me." Snape whispered, I had enough of him, I stood up pointing my wand at him. 

"YOU'RE PATHETIC! JUST BECAUSE THEY MADE A FOOL OF YOU AT SCHOOL YOU WON'T EVEN LISTEN —" Charlotte shouted,

"SILENCE! I WILL NOT BE SPOKEN TO LIKE THAT!"

"I thought you were more like your mother, but I was wrong. You are your father's daughter! I have just saved your neck; you should be thanking me I have just saved your neck; you should be thanking me on bended knee! You would have been well-served if he'd killed you! Now get out of the way, or I will make you. GET OUT OF THE WAY, POTTER!"

"No," I said, I stood in front of the four, and put my arms out, blocking them from him. Snape lifted his wand.

"No," I hissed, he lifted his wand higher, I tilted my chin up, daring him.

"Expelliarmus!" Three voices shouted, Snape flew across the room, his head slamming against the wall, before his limp body slipped against the wall. Ron, Hermione, and Harry looked down at there wands and Snape's body shocked. 

"We attacked a teacher... We attacked a teacher! Oh, we're going to be in so much trouble —" Hermione said, she let go of her wand, like it was hot to the touch, and let it fall on the bed. Peter stood up, rubbing his wrists from the ropes. No one said anything said anything, until Sirius broke the silence. 

"But-but I saw you that day, you told me you had been the mole the whole time, and that you told Voldemort where James and Lily were." Sirius finally said, Peter scoffed. 

"THAT WASN'T ME! HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT I WOULD EVER BETRAY MY FRIENDS! HOW COULD YOU NOT- " Peter stopped, taking in a deep shuddered breath. He pulled up his sleeve, his arms were riddled with scars from death eaters, but there was no dark mark. 

"How could you not know that it wasn't me? I didn't get a trial, I didn't get to see my friends, I didn't get anything,"

"Peter, I'm-we're sorry. We thought that you were just different because of the war! We thought that you were just scared- "James shouted; Peter scoffed.

"Scared? Scared, so I changed my whole personality? James, I wasn't there when you had Charlotte and Harry! Do you know how I knew you had children? Bellatrix, that night Voldemort disappeared. I only found out about Charlotte when I escaped Azkaban! I wasn't there when Sirius and Remus turned on each other! I wasn't there when you three were together fighting! I was alone! I was alone in the Malfoy basement, rotting away, while they used me to let out their anger." Peter shouted, pointing at each of them. This was going the wrong direction, Peter was forgetting that he wanted his friends back, he was getting so blinded sided by his rage. 

"Peter, call down! Remember what you said!" I yelled, I grabbed his arm, he shut his eyes, trying to breath. 

"Peter, I'm sorry. We were all horrible friends to each other; we won't make those mistakes again. I knew it! Deep down I knew that you could never betray us, but the evidence was piled against you! We were forced to believe it! Even Dumbledore believed it!" James shouted,

"Peter, we'll never make that mistake again," Remus promised.

"Sirius?" Peter whispered, I looked over at him, Sirius had gone silent, he took a panicked look around the room before shutting his eyes, taking a deep breath, and looked over at Sirius. 

"I'm sorry, Peter, I confronted Dolohov. I should have known it wasn't you. I knew you were different. I felt like something was off, but I-I just thought it was that I was shocked one of my best friends betrayed us."

Peter said nothing as the three hugged him. I felt my heart swell, finally happy that we did it. We got four best friends back together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 153K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
124K 2.4K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
338 16 14
Lilian Siria Evans or should I say Potter was raised by the only two people alive who knew of her existence: Peter Pettigrew and Tom Riddle. Lilian E...